Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

20 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Excellent info...didn't realise the links between the Dakota/Lennon and Rosemary's Baby. All very dodgy.

Potentially, when a place become suicide spot, car accident spot or previous mass murder site like in war..... the soul gets stuck in that place hence once it becomes an accident site, it attracts more of it as the vibration of that place become negative force to attract similar circumstance. Equally, so called ghosts are negative force, a vamperic one as they have no energy of their own and if they get attached, a person would feel cold because enegy is sapped by them. We will become one when we die so no worries. 🤗

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, northern star said:

If you dont think this woman isnt a part of a Satanic cult, at the hightst levels, youre out of your mind.

The opening scenes of the film Rosemary's Baby show the exact place where John Lennon was shot, some years later, at the Dakota Hotel in New York. No doubt because he snubbed the royal cabal by sending the blood-laden, Satan serving MBE back. (1.55 in)

They know exactly what they are doing and this is all part of it. The Middletons Party Pieces was no doubt a front for a sex and drugs and trafficking operation which has been busted by the White Hats. Kate was gifted £1billion by Charles, on her 42nd birthday - why doesnt she help the family out and their creditors? £3million is a drop in the ocean to these people.

image.jpeg.0eecbecbc9c048439c661601a47e9e25.jpeg

The school girl in this Kinder egg advert wears a red/orange and white school uniform, presumably to match the colours of the egg. Note the wolf toy. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-HvP61VOaU

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Excellent info...didn't realise the links between the Dakota/Lennon and Rosemary's Baby. All very dodgy.

There's also  a scene later on in the film where Rosemary (who is very isolated among all the Satanists living there) has befriended another young woman in the building, who later dies by falling out of an upper window of the Dakota, onto a car, again near the spot where Lennon was shot. Ive heard the Dakota is steeped in history of this kind of thing, dark practices, etc.

More strange info

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13210475/King-Charles-NOT-dead-Ukraines-British-embassy-issues-furious-denial-Russian-media-shared-fake-Buckingham-Palace-statement-claiming-Monarch-passed-away-unexpectedly-yesterday-afternoon.html

Apparently Obama has arrived in mourning clothes at the palace, royal reporters are being called in, flags are at half mast, and rumours are an announcement may be imminent.

But who knows! Could all just be gossip.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, northern star said:

There's also  a scene later on in the film where Rosemary (who is very isolated among all the Satanists living there) has befriended another young woman in the building, who later dies by falling out of an upper window of the Dakota, onto a car, again near the spot where Lennon was shot. Ive heard the Dakota is steeped in history of this kind of thing, dark practices, etc.

More strange info

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13210475/King-Charles-NOT-dead-Ukraines-British-embassy-issues-furious-denial-Russian-media-shared-fake-Buckingham-Palace-statement-claiming-Monarch-passed-away-unexpectedly-yesterday-afternoon.html

Apparently Obama has arrived in mourning clothes at the palace, royal reporters are being called in, flags are at half mast, and rumours are an announcement may be imminent.

But who knows! Could all just be gossip.

Is it the King or Kate? 🤔

If anyone passing the Palace, will you check it or ask a mate who will be passing?

The best news may be...."We are quitting being Royal. We are going Republic! We will give everything back to you and everything will be auctioned off. The proceed will be divided equally and it will be deposited into your bank account."

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The Dakota building looks very gothic...not the typical New York building that you'd imagine. So it doesn't surprise me that it has links and history to darkness. Never seen that film, and too young to bother with the Lennon aftermath on TV, so this is fascinating stuff in a macabre way.

You know it's all kind of distraction when the media goes into overdrive.

kate-collage.png.7b3b3bcbf78f03d0334575b1640ddc1e.png

That's from the Birmingham Mail this evening, and no doubt all the same 'stories' are spammed across every other Reach-owned local news rag.

They all have one thing in common, there's nothing 'actually said' by any of the Royals themselves, it's just gossip and hearsay from so-called 'royal experts'.

• Thanks 2

And here's another thing that bothers me...

Why is she still known as 'Kate Middleton'?  🤨

How come she didn't take her husband's surname on marriage to him?

I guess one could also ask the same question of Meghan Markle.

Are they actually legally married or is it all some fake sham?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Really good points

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Be interesting to find out what all this bullshit distraction was in aid of.

The failing Tory government. genocide in Palestine . Russia’s military successes ?

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

It seems logical, take how famous Beachy Head is for suicide, they even have  'clifftop chaplains' who patrol the area🤔!download(37).jpg.f5f8144bd9dd6dc8305ae8d04a5ff516.jpgAnd, this is not a joke, Brighton Marina has had a fair amount of suicides and suicide attempts over the last few years! In 2015 Nick Cave 18mag-talk-1-jumbo.jpg.7c10335482091eec3db30b60f6a68f38.jpgthe musician lost his 15 year old son Arthur who 'fell' from the clifftop just a few hundred metres along the coast road from the Marina! It sounds very reasonable that you could be onto something here!

Edited by Mr Crabtree

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I'm not sure if it is a distraction. Seems to me to be quite significant in the archetypical sense.

Nah I don't disagree that there is an actual chance that the "Royal Family" is crumbling or being dismantled...have thought that since Her Maj obviously died but didn't die for months on end. But why are the MSM letting it play out in such a farcical way from so many trivial angles....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I always thought it was the other way around and the married name was Mrs Harry Markle, wife of Meghan Markle!🤔

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Nah I don't disagree that there is an actual chance that the "Royal Family" is crumbling or being dismantled...have thought that since Her Maj obviously died but didn't die for months on end. But why are the MSM letting it play out in such a farcical way from so many trivial angles....

Yeah I don't disagree with that either to be fair. Not only have they let it pay out, they've added to the soap opera of it all. 

• Like 1

Times have changed people keep their maiden names now it identifies that they are their own person and no person owns them. Maybe the children will change sex you all automatically assume we still live in the 20th Century.

54 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

the first hi def picture to prove us tin foil hatters wrong

pmsl

kate-2.png?w=620

Not even her ffs not same height build gait age or anything. Where are the kids etc

Last week the photo she had aged ten years now she is ten years younger

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

mr magoo becomes body language expert

Untitled.jpg

Clearly these two are double and not William & Kate. No security around them.

I think this was posted yesterday. I'd rather trust this tourist vid than an English speaking person's video. See the flag....so the King is likely alive.

Edited by DaleP