Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

OK, so I had an epiphany. Why didn't see the obvious? 🤔

Basically, Kate had an abortion referred as stomach surgery. Will said, who the hell did you do it with? POW! (black eye)

They are living separately to cool the air.

Make sense?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dagon44 said:

The recent photos the tabloids have published are either obviously 

fake ones or portraying her as old

and ugly. It’s so weird.

Well I guess If she has been ill it may explain her looking older in appearance. Shes only early forties.

I do hope she's not dead.

I know I sound like a normie but I've always liked Kate. I know it's PR but shes a beautiful women and seems like a good soul

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The All Eye said:

Someone very high up and in "the know" told me that Kate is in a high-stakes game of Monopoly and is very close to winning. 😏

https://davidicke.com/2024/03/05/stewart-swerdlow-history-of-the-reptilians-on-earth/

In this detailed and highly plausible lecture, Swerdlow describes how reptilians have maintained control of humanity for millennia through psychopathic terror, satanic sacrifice, torture etc. The ‘royal’ family have recently needed to include more human DNA in their bloodline to prevent obvious anomalies occurring. Apparently they have bluish green blood because it’s copper based, whilst ours is iron based. Imagine what Kate as well as Diana must have been subjected to as part of this family, she may have been the victim of some horrendous ritual which has to be covered up. Kate does have a few aces in her battle against these beings, I hope she wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fluke said:

Well I guess If she has been ill it may explain her looking older in appearance. Shes only early forties.

I do hope she's not dead.

I know I sound like a normie but I've always liked Kate. I know it's PR but shes a beautiful women and seems like a good soul

Yes she is beautiful but some of the photos I have seen have made her look unattractive and ugly purposefully so I think.

• Like 2

It could be a biblical thing, where the prophecy is that the Anti-Christ and a false prophet will appear in the end times. The Firm dont put out anything by accident, or that isnt highly organised and pre-planned, so unless this genuinely is chaos behind the scenes, it could be that they're arranging for Kate to re-emerge at "Easter", after a life threatening injury or illness (also in the biblical prophecies) having created a world frenzy of media attention by her disappearance, and is miraculously declared the Messiah.

The whole thing seems very strange, with the entire family disappearing, and now William off duty for four weeks, but that could be part of the deceptive plan.

Alternatively the Royals have always treated women appallingly, so it could be that now the children are produced she is surplus to requirements. Its happened all through history. Nothing should surprise us about their behaviour.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, The All Eye said:

Someone very high up and in "the know" told me that Kate is in a high-stakes game of Monopoly and is very close to winning. 😏

What is she after? She's already on her way to the throne when King goes. 🤔

8 hours ago, Dagon44 said:

Yes she is beautiful but some of the photos I have seen have made her look unattractive and ugly purposefully so I think.

Don't tell that to @LastOneLeftInTheCounty He thinks she's HOT and would shag her. Currently he's thinking of changing his username to 'Sheded' as he won't be the LastOneLeftInTheCounty.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If you dont think this woman isnt a part of a Satanic cult, at the hightst levels, youre out of your mind.

The opening scenes of the film Rosemary's Baby show the exact place where John Lennon was shot, some years later, at the Dakota Hotel in New York. No doubt because he snubbed the royal cabal by sending the blood-laden, Satan serving MBE back. (1.55 in)

They know exactly what they are doing and this is all part of it. The Middletons Party Pieces was no doubt a front for a sex and drugs and trafficking operation which has been busted by the White Hats. Kate was gifted £1billion by Charles, on her 42nd birthday - why doesnt she help the family out and their creditors? £3million is a drop in the ocean to these people.

image.jpeg.0eecbecbc9c048439c661601a47e9e25.jpeg

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Well she’s tasty, what can I say? 

Allegedly her nickname was ‘Waity Katy’ as she had to wait around for wills to ask her out/marry her. 

She’s a Goldsmith, same as Diana.

Wills and Kate are kissing cousins.

I’m their generation, born three days after William so I’ll gladly bunk up with Kate after their divorce.

There’s nothing like a tasty jew broad! 
Oops that wasn’t racist! 

She was called ‘weighty katey’ when she was bullied by the tabloids for gaining a bit of weight.

1 hour ago, northern star said:

If you dont think this woman isnt a part of a Satanic cult, at the hightst levels, youre out of your mind.

The opening scenes of the film Rosemary's Baby show the exact place where John Lennon was shot, some years later, at the Dakota Hotel in New York. No doubt because he snubbed the royal cabal by sending the blood-laden, Satan serving MBE back. (1.55 in)

They know exactly what they are doing and this is all part of it. The Middletons Party Pieces was no doubt a front for a sex and drugs and trafficking operation which has been busted by the White Hats. Kate was gifted £1billion by Charles, on her 42nd birthday - why doesnt she help the family out and their creditors? £3million is a drop in the ocean to these people.

image.jpeg.4ac26685ee10ba5b3782730cf46b9406.jpeg

NRS2W52G3USXGMFN3V2K4SLAQI.webp.4f0c07ec9de36758efcc3e7ef63db8ee.webp

Scene of mass public grief and loosh energy harvesting, just as it was with Diana

image.jpeg.0c5a8fd567fde64fb44be151695d2f0d.jpeg

Opening scene of Rosemary's Baby, directed by convicted pedophile and "in the know" Satanist Roman Polanski, who's pregnant wife Sharon Tate also died in a Satanic ritual at the hands of the Charles Manson cult, a year after this film came out.

rosemary2.jpg

For those sheeples joining the "Im with Catherine" mind controlled operation on Twitter/X...just be aware of what you are signing up to.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, northern star said:

Are you suggesting that royals pay their own bills, that they should help people ? They've never done it before why should they start now

And chaz giving kate £billion, it's all from taxpayers money anyway so i doubt it stung chaz at all, probably stung the poor working class people who have now have got to go to food banks because taxes and prices have increased so much they can't afford to eat.

The royals can always leave. They can always change what the monarchy does. They can always change how the monarchy is funded. They can always do more (anything) for the ordinary man/woman in the street. They can always use their influence to improve the lives of British citizens.

There's a million ways the royals could earn their keep. They're a million ways they could actually do something to justify their expense. There's a million ways they could have a positive impact on the UK and its people. But they don't.

Instead they whine about how difficult it is having everything handed to them on a silver platter, how difficult it is being kept safe 24/7, how difficult it is having to spend £billions taxpayers money, how difficult it is having to sell their £18,000,000 ski chalet, how difficult it is having free travel and silver service literally everywhere they go

• Like 1

3 hours ago, northern star said:

Interesting link between John Lennon and the movie.

So John Lennon's soul may have been inputted into another being then....

Rosemary's baby is Katy Perry's baby..... It wasn't by chance that she sang at the King's coronation celebration.

• Like 2

Look Kate is simply resting in her lodge with the kids and I still think she is writing a book not sure what it will be about but maybe William and her are both Satanists. William is not keen to embrace the christian tradition so who knows.  They both been banging about it is really an open marriage. It is all a sham but the Royals need to stop this nonsense and accept we do not see them anymore important than the rest of us. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, northern star said:

image.jpeg.4ac26685ee10ba5b3782730cf46b9406.jpeg

NRS2W52G3USXGMFN3V2K4SLAQI.webp.4f0c07ec9de36758efcc3e7ef63db8ee.webp

Scene of mass public grief and loosh energy harvesting, just as it was with Diana

image.jpeg.0c5a8fd567fde64fb44be151695d2f0d.jpeg

Opening scene of Rosemary's Baby, directed by convicted pedophile and "in the know" Satanist Roman Polanski, who's pregnant wife Sharon Tate also died in a Satanic ritual at the hands of the Charles Manson cult, a year after this film came out.

rosemary2.jpg

For those sheeples joining the "Im with Catherine" mind controlled operation on Twitter/X...just be aware of what you are signing up to.

Excellent info...didn't realise the links between the Dakota/Lennon and Rosemary's Baby. All very dodgy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Maggotman said:

Look Kate is simply resting in her lodge with the kids and I still think she is writing a book not sure what it will be about but maybe William and her are both Satanists. William is not keen to embrace the christian tradition so who knows.  They both been banging about it is really an open marriage. It is all a sham but the Royals need to stop this nonsense and accept we do not see them anymore important than the rest of us. 

ah so it's Diana scenario again!

Kate is Goldsmith so breeding done, heirs secured, thank you Ma'am.

Who is this mystery lady? Camilla version 2? History repeats itself?? 🤔