Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

The royals will go, but the manner in which is undisclosed. But you can bet that the msm will seriously milk it. Imagine the doom and gloom headlines for the ever-obediant sheep to worry over :

" Royals die of dangerous new virus strain - We must pay bill gates £billions of tax payers money for new vaccines "

" Pilot driven mad by covid crashed royal jet - See we told you covid is real "

" Royals taken out by iran . See we told you iran is bad "

" Royals die of heat stroke caused by global warming and too much gardening - See we told you global warming is real "

'Prince Edward' falls off high ladder whilst emulsioning the dining room ceiling, and dies of 'covid' whilst falling to the floor, a verdict of 'Death by natural causes' is expected to be announced by the coroner in the next few days! The grease like substance found on the rungs of the ladder turned out to 'Kedgeree' from a breakfast plate, smeared on the rungs by a playful child!😉download(6).jpg.8cb522ddd9784584319111bc15bcceaf.jpg

When asked how she'll manage without her husband, Sophie the Duchess of Edinburghdownload(7).jpg.af7ee332080a66a49815bbf77463da44.jpg replied 'worse things happen at sea, so I guess we'll have to get a tradesman in, after all, the sheeple will foot the bill, so, don't worry, we'll be fine'!🤫

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Was it a shotgun wedding? 

'Winchester' Cathedral perhaps? 🤔 Most posh knob heads have double barreled names anyway, so it kinda makes sense, if they had a kid, would the Americans call it a 'Son of a Gun' d'yer think?download(8).jpg.28a0d04bbde3f174326fc09a93580f01.jpgThis stuff is alright, but not too protective if put between a skull and a gun!🤔

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mr Crabtree said:

'Winchester' Cathedral perhaps? 🤔 Most posh knob heads have double barreled names anyway, so it kinda makes sense, if they had a kid, would the Americans call it a 'Son of a Gun' d'yer think?download(8).jpg.28a0d04bbde3f174326fc09a93580f01.jpgThis stuff is alright, but not too protective if put between a skull and a gun!🤔

Gun-der-son?

As in Ted Gunderson whose FBI case work included the assassination of John F. Kennedy, who definitely needed more protection than "Son of a Gun", though it would be a good contraceptive, ironically.   Ouch! 😵‍💫

Edited by Grumpy Grapes
  • Haha 1

Kate is alive and well, she is at home writing a new book while recovering from an hysterectomy, she has been thrown into an automatic menopause and it takes time, she did the photo editing but with her health as it is she made mistakes, leave her alone.  If I am wrong then we will soon find out.   

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Observations said:

I see old horseface is at Cheltenham, poor thing. 

Where in Cheltenham?, Cheltenham races, or GCHQ getting that antenna on her hat fixed in case her handlers need her? Doesn't she look a cunt? I thought she'd stolen someone's trout rod at first! Her husband Mike of course is auditioning for a new series of 'Peaky Blinders' images(8).jpg.42a2b2594ae749957860e17ec65c2791.jpg       as a racecourse gang leader 'Pistassa Newt'🤫

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Joohish Goldsmith here was murdered because german jooh chaz is worth about £18 billion, and she was going to get half of that. It's all about the money. Plus she can't reveal anything embarrasing about the german hitler supporting nazi royals because anything they did she probably took part in as well.

All the royals do is turn up somewhere and wave, then expect you to pay of all their bills , £billions every year.  Diana admit as much at the beginning of the video when she spoke about what little she had to do including her charity work, which means all she did was turn up at a charity event once a year and wave, then send you a bill for £75,000 for the dress she wore, £1million for her tiara, £200 million for her marriage, multi million dollar bills for 5 star restaurants, 5 star hotels, luxurious holidays, £millions of spending money, £millions for champagne and caviar -  Milk it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Joohish Goldsmith here was murdered because german jooh chaz is worth about £18 billion, and she was going to get half of that. It's all about the money. Plus she can't reveal anything embarrasing about the german hitler supporting nazi royals because anything they did she probably took part in as well.

All the royals do is turn up somewhere and wave, then expect you to pay of all their bills , £billions every year.  Diana admit as much at the beginning of the video when she spoke about what little she had to do including her charity work, which means all she did was turn up at a charity event once a year and wave, then send you a bill for £75,000 for the dress she wore, £1million for her tiara, £200 million for her marriage, multi million dollar bills for 5 star restaurants, 5 star hotels, luxurious holidays, £millions of spending money, £millions for champagne and caviar -  Milk it

I never ever liked her, she acted too demure for me, the sweet, downtrodden little 'People's Princess' my arse, she was a high grade spunk bucket, posh tottie, and supposedly had an affair {among her very many others }  with royal protection officer Barry Mannakee download(32).jpg.69886443a8d355066b89d720ff2d4ecd.jpgWHO WAS LATER KILLED IN A 'MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT'😇 in 1987🤔! If she'd have been a council estate girl she would have would have been called a slapper, not 'The People's Princess', she had more men than the 'Grand Old Duke of York' in the old time kid's song! She had enough knob to make a handrail all  around the Isle of Wight!🤫  People put her on a pedestal, but, men still managed to get to her🤭 and give her a good seeing to🤭, Big Ears 🤡was shagging Camilla on the side, Di was shagging anything with a pulse, sounds very much like a plot for that bullshit 'soap' EASTENDERS' much loved by the sponge brained public! END OF RANT!!!👍

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Maggotman said:

Kate is alive and well, she is at home writing a new book while recovering from an hysterectomy, she has been thrown into an automatic menopause and it takes time, she did the photo editing but with her health as it is she made mistakes, leave her alone.  If I am wrong then we will soon find out.   

You seem to know a lot about Kate.

Are you secretly banging her out in the woodshed ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2024 at 2:07 PM, Andy Mac said:

I saw a conspiracy video on Social Media which stated the Royal marriage was in trouble and Kate was having an affair with Thomas Kingston. William found out about the affair and confronted him and blew his head off with a shotgun. At the Commonwealth ceremony the video commentator pointed out William seemed to have bruising behind his ear/neck which was covered up with a lot of make-up and the photo of Kate in the car was her sister acting as a body double!! 

I think it's more like the other way around. Kate found out about it and not having it. She probably threatened to reveal it all like you know who..... and someone punched her trying to put sense in her. It's like EastEnders. 😆

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DaleP said:

I think it's more like the other way around. Kate found out about it and not having it. She probably threatened to reveal it all like you know who..... and someone punched her trying to put sense in her. It's like EastEnders. 😆

You can't blame the poor bitch. Imagine being married to this freak all day long. Imagine having to shag freaky and pretend you liked it. She only married toffy nosed twat for the money. Look at the state of him, All these years of crack cocaine are catching up with him. Eh, little willy.

Untitledexxx.jpg.e13179f111e4626b89c769e850fc9047.jpg

Same thing with sunak. Imagine being married to this freak all day long. Imagine the money and postition sunak gained from this horrendous sacrifice

Untitledffff.jpg.55620451e647c853d96422170d9d755f.jpg

Meanwhile the royals have declared they are flying off on another £Multi million taxpayer funded holiday, to join " exhausted " camilla

As is sadiq khan, who is forever attacking working class people for flying because it contributes to the fictional disease of climate change, while khan has signed deals with airline firms to prevent the working class people finding out about the thousands of airmiles he continually flies.

The royals and politicians claim all these countries they keep flying to is for promoting britain, but it is interesting how they always seem to end up on some sunny beach with 5 star hotel, with champagne and caviar freely flowing

Just as royals and politicians milk the country, politician Hunt has brought out a new airmiles tax.

Domestic flights are gong to carry a £78 charge

International flights between 0 and 2,000 miles a charge of £78

International flights between 2,001 miles and 5,500 miles  £581

International flights with distances over 5,500 miles  £607

Hunt wants an even bigger increase for the tax year 2025-2026, that short-haul flights should increase by £2 per seat and long-haul flights to rise by 11 per cent.

Airline companies are not pleased with the news. Talking to The National, Nigel Milton said the budget was a “missed opportunity” from the government to support British businesses. “Instead of firing up the engines so British businesses can compete internationally, we risk falling behind as our competitors race ahead,” he says. He accuses the government of hampering the industry’s attempts at making aviation more green and discouraging travellers from supporting UK airlines. Other big figures in the industry agree.

Edited by jack121

On 3/13/2024 at 11:55 PM, Maggotman said:

I wanna know who she shagged, and why little willy punched her in the face for it, that's the real reason she disappeared to allow time for the bruises to heal.

Maybe it runs in the family, i mean diana was shagging anything that moved and chaz had his fair share

15 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

Did she win?

No, she had a dodgy fetlock apparentlydownload(33).jpg.6f19a94a5535b9a9f451f83821a98253.jpgthey were looking for someone with a shotgun to put her down, but, Thomas Kingston's shooter mate had left the country on urgent business!🤫  Little Willie 🤡offered to punch her to death if it helped, but as of now the offer hasn't been accepted! There may be more updates as this story unfolds!👍

Edited by Mr Crabtree

2 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

No, she had a dodgy fetlock apparentlydownload(33).jpg.6f19a94a5535b9a9f451f83821a98253.jpgthey were looking for someone with a shotgun to put her down, but, Thomas Kingston's shooter mate had left the country on urgent business!🤫  Little Willie 🤡offered to punch her to death if it helped, but as of now the offer hasn't been accepted! There may be more updates as this story unfolds!👍

UPDATE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The vet who responded to horse face's fetlock issues has been put down by a colleague for having a limp appendage after looking at horse face, a close  source said 'let's be fair, that face would make any red blooded man go limp'!🤔

17 hours ago, Not Thoth said:

Did she win?

Some of the jockey's said they had to avoid ham sarnies, sausage rolls, dishes of caviar, bottles of champagne, bunches of grapes, serviettes, cheeses and packets of crisps scattered along the race track in an effort to 'Hamper' the riders!😉

Can anyone tell me who was the last man to ride a Derby winner? The answer is Lester Piggott's twenty two stone cell mate!

Piggott was convicted and sentence to three years for tax fraud in 1987 but only served one year! After being stripped of his OB.E. in 1988 he was released on Parole!

He died in Switzerland in May 2022 aged 86 { Switzerland ? 🤔}download(34).jpg.e9f73385df06383954d90cb257e1a163.jpg

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

What were the odds? Did it win? 

Odds: 100-30 (Burlington Bertie).

Wasn't placed. It was actually disqualified when, after a Stewards Enquiry, it was found the horse took a short-cut to avoid the nearby glue factory.

28 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

Odds: 100-30 (Burlington Bertie).

Wasn't placed. It was actually disqualified when, after a Stewards Enquiry, it was found the horse took a short-cut to avoid the nearby glue factory.

A few years ago a plane with six jockeys on board crashed on the way to Weatherby Races, all six of them died, and were also very badly burned! Aidan O'Brein the trainer had to identify his jockey in the mortuary, he walked past the first body, said no, walked past the second body, said no, walked past the third body, said no, then pointed at the fourth body and said 'that's him'! The attendant said 'how do you know that Aidan? you never even lifted the sheet to look at him'? Aidan said 'fifteen years he's been riding for me, and he's never been in the first three in his life'!🤨

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 2

A horse on leave from the Horse Guards Parade walked into a takeaway, the owner said 'HEY' and the horse replied 'Yes Please'!👍 

What's black and white, and eats like a horse?  A Zebra!

I put a bet on a horse to come in at 10 to 1, and it did, but, unfortunately all the others came in at 11.30!🤨

My Corgi is a terrible dancer, I'm sure he was born with two left feet!🤔

The owner said to his jockey,' keep her steady for the first half, and then give her her head in the final few furlongs, and remember, I have a 'monkey' on this horse to win, and Lord Carruthers has a 'pony' on her! The jockey said 'and where am I supposed to sit'?🤔

For the younger readers, a monkey is slang for £500.00 and a pony is slang for =£25.00 🧑‍🎓🥸

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

A horse on leave from the Horse Guards Parade walked into a takeaway, the owner said 'HEY' and the horse replied 'Yes Please'!👍 

What's black and white, and eats like a horse?  A Zebra!

I put a bet on a horse to come in at 10 to 1, and it did, but, unfortunately all the others came in at 11.30!🤨

My Corgi is a terrible dancer, I'm sure he was born with two left feet!🤔

The owner said to his jockey,' keep her steady for the first half, and then give her her head in the final few furlongs, and remember, I have a 'monkey' on this horse to win, and Lord Carruthers has a 'pony' on her! The jockey said 'and where am I supposed to sit'?🤔

For the younger readers, a monkey is slang for £500.00 and a pony is slang for =£25.00 🧑‍🎓🥸

i was scratching my head at 2 left feet

but i finally got there

• Haha 2