Jump to content

Royal Thread - All royal stories here please


jack121

Recommended Posts

Seems to be rumours doing the rounds she's in a coma due to DV or a possible accident just after Christmas.

Maybe they are just being written out of the script so they can fuck off down to their bunker.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2024 at 1:03 AM, webtrekker said:

Nah, doesn't look doctored to me ...

 

fam_doc.png.495f10e05547cb09387dc0c453f8d5f1.png

 

 

 

🤣

 

I believe that Calamity Kate has been doctored and Surgeoned because it was in the media, sooo, it MUST BE TRUE🤔 Either that, or, Madame Tussauds is having a clear out!🤫

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2024 at 11:20 PM, northern star said:

Is this a swollen shiner, or black eye club?

Rumour could be that William is on the other bus, as many royals and aristocrats are, and only use women to breed the children.

Charles, Andrew and Harry were seen with many women before they tied the knot, but strangely, William never was, apart from a few PR stories.

 

 

km2.jpg

A spiteful thing to say isn't it?🫢 I've heard tell that Kate loves her Willie, but, she just can't stand her husband that's all! 🫣Any credence in the rumour that she's the same sex as Michelle O'bama?🤔 A sort of 'Queen' hoping one day to be a real Queen?🤔

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

Where is Marianna Spring to clear it all up for us?

Apparently she's in the BBC repair shop having her batteries replaced, and her vicious tongue repaired after nearly being poisoned by biting her own tongue by mistake🫣

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And now a car smashes into the walls of Windsor Castle. It just gets weirder.

 

I'm surprised there was so little speculation about Her Maj pretending to be alive for about 8 months when it was obvious she'd died. Where were the Daily Mail experts for those obviously faked photos with the new PMs and the "appearance" at her own Diamond Jubilee.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've only just picked up on this article from John Ward's excellent blog "The Slog", but the opening paragraph does raise some serious questions about what might be going on if the claims turn out to be true...

 

Is King Charles a victim of Turbo-Cancer?

Although I am now hopelessly old, the one remaining source I have on an outer ring of the Planet Windsor confirmed to me yesterday morning that both Charles III and and his daughter-in-law Kate really did have ''vaccine'' jabs plus boosters in the Spring and Winter of 2021. Three years on, the former has cancer, and the latter has undergone mysterious [but ''serious''] abdominal surgery. But the obvious potential connection (in the light of Unexplained Death Syndrome among the jabbed and boosted) appears to be of no interest whatsoever to the MSM and online search engines in the West. Rather, they've preferred to cover in detail the latest examples of leftist insanity and irrelevance.

 

While concerned about the health of our Monarch C3PO, if he succumbs, the Labour Party was last week able to reassure the King that once dead, he will be free to change his gender should he so desire. We await policy guidance from the Labour Executive in general and their highly execrated leader Queer Starkers as to how Charles might be asked whether he would prefer to have Charlene I or Boadicea II on the burial plaque in St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle once he is, as it were, a stiff.

 

https://therealslog.com/2024/02/07/the-progressively-insane-evil-cowardice-of-the-minorities/

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

Where is Marianna Spring to clear it all up for us?

 

No doubt, 'when the Revolution comes,' she'll end up at the bottom of the deep, blue sea, in the aptly named 'Mariana Trench!' 🤣

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Does no-one else here suspect that this whole business of Kate and her Photoshopped photo is just another media circus distraction?

On the surface it seems a lot of fuss and nonsense. Taking in the bigger picture with the Royals, I reckon something serious is up with many of them. Quite why it's being reported/handled in such a farcical way, making even the most asleep numpty start to question it, I dunno.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

On the surface it seems a lot of fuss and nonsense. Taking in the bigger picture with the Royals, I reckon something serious is up with many of them. Quite why it's being reported/handled in such a farcical way, making even the most asleep numpty start to question it, I dunno.

The royals will go, but the manner in which is undisclosed. But you can bet that the msm will seriously milk it. Imagine the doom and gloom headlines for the ever-obediant sheep to worry over :

 " Royals die of dangerous new virus strain - We must pay bill gates £billions of tax payers money for new vaccines "

" Pilot driven mad by covid crashed royal jet - See we told you covid is real "

" Royals taken out by iran . See we told you iran is bad "

" Royals die of heat stroke caused by global warming and too much gardening - See we told you global warming is real "

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/6/2024 at 11:04 PM, DaleP said:

 

What are you suggesting? They are separated?

 

EDIT: Oh shit....yeah kate might have two black eyes too. 😮

I've never come across a black eye ritual....what kind of initiation isit? Anyone?

Maybe she got beaten up by the rothschilds, when they told her : Yer time is up, now get out of those palaces we let you live in, and no more spending £billions taxpayers money every year that we allow.

Maybe she tried to scratch their eyes out, and they turned round and beat the shit out of her - it is plausible, she did suck a lot of cock to get were she is today, anythings possible

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Maybe she got beaten up by the rothschilds, when they told her : Yer time is up, now get out of those palaces we let you live in, and no more spending £billions taxpayers money every year that we allow.

Maybe she tried to scratch their eyes out, and they turned round and beat the shit out of her - it is plausible, she did suck a lot of cock to get were she is today, anythings possible

Well if she'd have swallowed it all as quickly as the gullible public swallow ever bit of 'royal' bullshit thrown for them by the media, she'd look like Mama Cass Elliot by now!😉

mama.jpg.90952c98a3eda28d8b08c4cf7f769f5f.jpg

That's a thought, if only Mama Cass had given Karen Carpenterdownload(3).jpg.be152ecfa85a731696557f16985e327f.jpg

just half of her sandwich, they'd probably both still be alive today!🤔

All joking apart, two fabulous singers and a sad loss to the musical world, and many millions of fans worldwide!

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

And now a car smashes into the walls of Windsor Castle. It just gets weirder.

 

 

Andrew 'the Teflon prince' { nothing ever sticks }? couldn't wait for the gates to be opened? he's done it beforedownload(4).jpg.042a6b98533b9d84bd1c0bb5029c2619.jpg at 'Royal Lodge', workers jokingly named it 'PARKGATE' in homage to the famous American 'WATERGATE' scandal in 1972 involving that snake 'TRICKY DICKY NIXON' the so called American President! The whole system, worldwide, is as corrupt as fuck, and we, the public, pay through the nose to keep it ticking over!🤨

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Does no-one else here suspect that this whole business of Kate and her Photoshopped photo is just another media circus distraction?

 

Obviously! But at this juncture, after faking a photo of Kate and her children looking happy, I'd be inclined to phone social services.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

The royals will go, but the manner in which is undisclosed. But you can bet that the msm will seriously milk it. Imagine the doom and gloom headlines for the ever-obediant sheep to worry over :

 " Royals die of dangerous new virus strain - We must pay bill gates £billions of tax payers money for new vaccines "

" Pilot driven mad by covid crashed royal jet - See we told you covid is real "

" Royals taken out by iran . See we told you iran is bad "

" Royals die of heat stroke caused by global warming and too much gardening - See we told you global warming is real "

pillock.png.fce8273326ae5315badb709d152a2078.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I saw a conspiracy video on Social Media which stated the Royal marriage was in trouble and Kate was having an affair with Thomas Kingston. William found out about the affair and confronted him and blew his head off with a shotgun. At the Commonwealth ceremony the video commentator pointed out William seemed to have bruising behind his ear/neck which was covered up with a lot of make-up and the photo of Kate in the car was her sister acting as a body double!! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Andy Mac said:

I saw a conspiracy video on Social Media which stated the Royal marriage was in trouble and Kate was having an affair with Thomas Kingston. William found out about the affair and confronted him and blew his head off with a shotgun. At the Commonwealth ceremony the video commentator pointed out William seemed to have bruising behind his ear/neck which was covered up with a lot of make-up and the photo of Kate in the car was her sister acting as a body double!! 

 

I'm confused ...

 

Is a shotgun death due to covid or climate change? 🤔

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Does no-one else here suspect that this whole business of Kate and her Photoshopped photo is just another media circus distraction?

 

Yes that was my first thought.

 

I'm tempted to think that Kate will 'rise' again at / after Easter like 'they' said, and will talk openly about her condition; shining the spotlight on the idea that everyone is ill nowadays, and the scourge of the evil conspiracy theorists who used social media to torment her in her recovery. it's a hate crime? 😆 

 

'They' haven't said a lot but one interesting quote is ...

 

"She hopes that the public will understand her desire to maintain as much normality for her children as possible; and her wish that her personal medical information remains private," the palace said.

 

I also find it curious that she / it has joined the strange cult of what I call the apology club. I don't know why there is this obsession with apologies ... demanding apologies and in turn practically destroying the word apology, maybe in the last 20 years, but now Kate has apologised ...

 

"Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused. I hope everyone celebrating had a very happy Mother's Day,” the Princess of Wales wrote in a post shared on social media around 10:30 a.m.

 

Edited by Observations
Spelling
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...