Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

Just appeared in Daily Mail Newsfeed:

The monarch, 75, had been at Windsor Castle this morning but left before the memorial service for his second cousin King Constantine of Greece began.

His Majesty has not been carrying out public-facing duties since he was diagnosed with an unspecified form of cancer on February 5.

While Charles travelled back to London, Queen Camilla stepped up to represent the British monarch in both her husband and Prince William's absence.

Earlier today, Prince William made a last-minute decision to pull out of the service, where he was due to give a reading, for 'personal reasons'.

A source said his absence is not in connection to the Princess of Wales' ongoing recovery from abdominal surgery, who 'continues to be doing well'.

• Like 1

May explain William’s story earlier, but there is something weird going on with the Royals. Only Q thread gets remotely close to explaining it, but that is a rabbit hole I have been told by an ex GCHQ guy is just a clever distraction. I am still on the fence. Anyway…

‚ÄėThomas Kingston, the husband of Lady Gabriella Windsor, has died suddenly aged 45,¬†Buckingham Palace¬†has announced.‚Äô

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13132383/Lady-Gabriella-Windsors-husband-Thomas-Kingston-dies-aged-45.html

• Like 1

13 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Earlier today, Prince William made a last-minute decision to pull out of the service, where he was due to give a reading, for 'personal reasons'.

Attending secret meetings connected to Rothschild's death maybe?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Harry and mega are not happy   Their security has been cancelled and now they have to pay for security out of his own pockets.

WHAT !  WTF !!!

I know this sounds unbelievable : Royals having to pay their own bills, having to work and earn their own money, having to get out of bed in the morning like a working class person.

Despite having £Millions 'Arry still finds having to cough up his own cash repulsive.

Perhaps 'Arry and mega have realised they are not special or loved by the sheep.

Perhaps this is why some countries did not want hereditary rule. You often either get madmen or weak rulers inherit power they do not deserve. In this case, Arry is the entitled weak man and his succubus is the mad one.

And they moved to a country where every second person has a gun, and they feels safe enough there.

Can you hear that faint chirping sound? That's the universe's smallest violin

• Haha 2

On 2/27/2024 at 1:15 PM, rebornsteve said:

Kate has not been seen for over 2 months. Charlie apparently has cancer, and now…

IMG_4576.jpeg

But she didn't though, Anne and Camilla stood down to showcase Andrew and Fergie as the leading Royals.

That must have been the "personal matter" that made William an absentee, to bring Andy back into the fold.

image.jpeg.e1c38199195050f1439aa5948b99de3d.jpeg

Edited by Velma

On 2/27/2024 at 7:08 PM, rebornsteve said:

May explain William’s story earlier, but there is something weird going on with the Royals. Only Q thread gets remotely close to explaining it, but that is a rabbit hole I have been told by an ex GCHQ guy is just a clever distraction. I am still on the fence. Anyway…

‚ÄėThomas Kingston, the husband of Lady Gabriella Windsor, has died suddenly aged 45,¬†Buckingham Palace¬†has announced.‚Äô

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13132383/Lady-Gabriella-Windsors-husband-Thomas-Kingston-dies-aged-45.html

Do you think Kate is being switched to a clone? We'll have to check her ears. ūü§≠

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Do you think Kate is being switched to a clone? We'll have to check her ears. ūü§≠

No idea, but I spent 25 years of my life selling surgical equipment. I’ve trained surgeons how to do new operations.

It is highly unusual for someone to spend so much time in ‚Äėrecovery‚Äô after elective surgery.¬†

For example, my morbidly obese 85 year old ex mother in law was out of hospital and walking again within a week after her hip replacement surgery last year.

something is going on

• Like 1

... "The Princess of Wales appreciates the interest this statement will generate. She hopes that the public will understand her desire to maintain as much normality for her children as possible; and her wish that her personal medical information remains private," the palace continued. "The Princess of Wales wishes to apologize to all those concerned for the fact that she has to postpone her upcoming engagements ...

wow, may be....something is going to happen and that's why they have all disappeared into the bunker.... ūüėģ

If that's the case, see you all on the other side....I mean the hell....

Lucifer and Satan are made into slave to a person who cannot be named. You still think the world hasn't changed?

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1