Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

Just looked at the sheep comments for the above charlie AI video on you tube, people are seriously kissing charlie's ass.

Seems people do not trust the media, do not trust politcians, but fr some insane reason are in love with the royals

If only they knew!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Oh my God, if a 'King' can get it, anyone can, how scarey is that?

So much for his 'organic' eco-friendly lifestyle!

Edited by Velma
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Re: the above video on Aldenham, presented by Sean, it looks like. Something fishy is going on here, as this is the same "The People's Voice" that David Icke left after numerous disagreements. 

"Regular contributors to NewsPunch include [Sean] Adl-Tabatabai, a former BBC and MTV employee from London previously an employee of conspiracy theorist David Icke."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_People's_Voice_(website)

Edited by Grumpy Grapes

6 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

I found this on Sean Adl-Tabatabai:

"Adl-Tabatabai...wasn’t academic but a teenage role as an extra on Grange Hill excited his interest in the media — and when he left school he found a job as a runner on Top of the Pops. (Presumably this is where his faith in the BBC began to erode … the stars were MIMING! It’s fake pop, folks!) He later took a course in media studies — “It was a pile of s**t really” — and worked his way up through various TV production jobs. But it was a meeting with David Icke — the former BBC presenter who announced that he was the son of God on Wogan in 1990 — that he describes as “the biggest step” to what he does now.

INSPIRATION: DAVID ICKE

BRUCE ADAMS

Adl-Tabatabi was working on a pilot for a conspiracy theory show on MTV and had been tasked with duping Icke into making a fool of himself again. “He was actually a really decent guy with a few wacky ideas — and I thought, no, he doesn’t deserve this.” He tipped off Icke — who was grateful. When he was sacked from MTV, he worked for Icke for years as a web designer and producer. Icke has since turned on his amanuensis (“WHY ARE YOU FILLED WITH SUCH HATRED SEAN ADL-TABATABAI? What is your motivation? And who benefits?”) But Adl-Tabatabai remains respectful. “He’s just misinformed. That’s fine. What I liked about him was that he was fearless.”

35 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Those of us who were here at the time won't forget the absolute shit-show that TPV became. Mainly because hundreds (maybe thousands) of us were banned from the forum.

I don't doubt what's been going on at Aldenham school, but I've had a nagging suspicion that the whistle blower might have ulterior motives, so Sean Adl (Anti defamation league?) Tabatabai is just adding to my unease. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Those of us who were here at the time won't forget the absolute shit-show that TPV became. Mainly because hundreds (maybe thousands) of us were banned from the forum.

The main issue with TPV was that not enough consideration was given to the fact that the PTB would try to derail it. Divide and conquer tactics were used to help knock it off air. Then, after it had been knocked off air, divide and conquer tactics were also used to sow discord on the forum. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A petition has been launched calling on the sadiq khan to erect a statue of the queen Liz on Trafalgar Square's Fourth Plinth, so we can never forget her.

Campaign group, The Royalists, argues the central London landmark is an ideal setting to pay tribute to the late Queen, who is Britain's longest-serving monarch, and wealthiest woman in the world from £trillions of taxpayers money. Mr Khan said he would support the recommendations

Meanwhile cash grabbing kate and wills have been to st edwards school in oxford to see where george will be staying at a cost of £47,000 a year to the taxpayer, that's almost £1000 a week.

Screenshot2024-02-20at08-19-39TheRoyalFamilyLatestnewsviewsgossipphotosandvideoDailyMailOnline.png.ee85b881e0e7a0ae481849a66f46a225.png

And chaz is at lavish sandringham to rest and recover, as just turning up somewhere and waving, has exhausted him, and also this trillionaire has just taken £347 million of taxpayers money to maintain one of his other properties, buckhimgham palace, for one year.

With dozens of huge royal palaces and castles up and down the country and the massive amounts of gas and electricity they use, the bill to you the taxpayer is in the billions. Seems when the upper class consume fossil fuels it is all great. When working class people use fossils fuels it is terrible, you murdering bar stewards, global warming uncaring scum

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

Meanwhile cash grabbing kate and wills have been to st edwards school in oxford to see where george will be staying at a cost of £47,000 a year to the taxpayer, that's almost £1000 a week.

I saw that plastered all over the front page of the online Sun. You know, the working man's paper. No student loans for them, just a fat grant from the taxpayer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Observations said:

Prince William calls for an end to fighting in Gaza 'as soon as possible'

Prince William: 'Too many killed' in Israel-Gaza war

Why is the 'Prince of Wales' saying this ...

Doubt he gives a shit. All part of the Deep State gearing him up to be the Messiah and Saviour of the world, as part of biblical anti-christ prophecy. The press will be paid to go mental when he brings about peace in Israel,  even though he's been handed a globalist script.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, northern star said:

Doubt he gives a shit. All part of the Deep State gearing him up to be the Messiah and Saviour of the world, as part of biblical anti-christ prophecy. The press will be paid to go mental when he brings about peace in Israel,  even though he's been handed a globalist script.

Williamwailingwall.png.40503eed0f715d9a4c9d1017d81a3a6b.png

8 hours ago, jack121 said:

Williamwailingwall.png.40503eed0f715d9a4c9d1017d81a3a6b.png

"Why are male members of the royal family circumcised by a mohel?

Prince Harry's new memoir confirms he was circumcised, but has it always been a regal rite of passage? 

Prince Harry’s newly published memoir “Spare” has made a string of revelations about his royal's private life, including confirmation that he and his brother were circumcised, but why do male members of the Royal Family undergo this procedure? "

"In 2013, the head of the Initiation Society Dr Joseph Spitzer offered to carry out the procedure should the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge decide to maintain the practice with Prince George.

The London Jewish community’s official Mohel Jacob Snowman performed the surgery on baby Prince Charles in Buckingham Palace, days after his 1948 birth. Princes Andrew and Edward were also circumcised. 

It is not uncommon for Mohels to offer circumcision procedures for non-Jewish babies.

Extensive commentary has claimed that the circumcision of British royals began due to Queen Victoria’s belief that she was descended from the biblical King David. There is also a separate idea that the tradition that King George I imported the practice from the German city of Hanover, where it was popular amongst the upper classes. "

https://www.thejc.com/news/why-are-male-members-of-the-royal-family-circumcised-by-a-mohel-qlc8hezk 

8 hours ago, Campion said:

"Why are male members of the royal family circumcised by a mohel?

Prince Harry's new memoir confirms he was circumcised, but has it always been a regal rite of passage? 

Prince Harry’s newly published memoir “Spare” has made a string of revelations about his royal's private life, including confirmation that he and his brother were circumcised, but why do male members of the Royal Family undergo this procedure? "

"In 2013, the head of the Initiation Society Dr Joseph Spitzer offered to carry out the procedure should the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge decide to maintain the practice with Prince George.

The London Jewish community’s official Mohel Jacob Snowman performed the surgery on baby Prince Charles in Buckingham Palace, days after his 1948 birth. Princes Andrew and Edward were also circumcised. 

It is not uncommon for Mohels to offer circumcision procedures for non-Jewish babies.

Extensive commentary has claimed that the circumcision of British royals began due to Queen Victoria’s belief that she was descended from the biblical King David. There is also a separate idea that the tradition that King George I imported the practice from the German city of Hanover, where it was popular amongst the upper classes. "

https://www.thejc.com/news/why-are-male-members-of-the-royal-family-circumcised-by-a-mohel-qlc8hezk 

I thought it was an old pic of Ozzie Osborne pissing against the wall of the Alamo, muy bad, I should have gone to SpecSavers 🤔🫣

• Haha 2

When asked if he wanted to be circumcised? Prince William is rumoured to have replied ' O.K. yah, why not, it's no skin orf my nose, dontcha know'!download.jpg.bf318b2841d72930e517f9b01e215d40.jpg

Don't EVER slap this twat up the back of his head, you could end up with splinters!

I think he was cloned from the Harry Enfield character 'Tim Nice but Dim' minus the wig of course!

TIM.jpg.6c205bc1a82e16251ba5913ad148fbce.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

As predicted, there is now a new and lengthy advert for prostate cancer, only £5 a month could help with an early diagnosis.

Rishi Sunak said, it is “nice to see the spotlight that it's shone on the work the (bogus) charities do.”

The King's tears

King-Charles-Rishi-Sunak-meeting-Royal-F

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak said it was "wonderful to see you looking so well." The King joked, "It's all done by mirrors."

• Thanks 1

For all older members, I remember when Diana first became pregnant, 'Charlie Chuckles' tried to sue British Leyland because the 'coil' in his Princess wasn't working properly!🤭🫣🤫

This one?di.jpg.67396dd67c3bd44781a12f19e05495aa.jpg  or that one?austinp.jpg.a48a6d93977f80e31901327bf2b15959.jpg

I actually owned TWO of these old nails { the cars I mean } I travelled around the Midlands a lot then, mainly it must be said, on the back of an A.A. recovery truck!🫣

download(1).jpg.b1c63ad8206b66e6072746a15f1e4045.jpg

The main problems were the front wheel bearings and they went tits up quite often, to add insult to injury, some years before this, I used to work on the Princess production line at Longbridge in Birmingham { during the occasional times when we WEREN'T on strike of course 🫣} !

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Thanks 1

On 2/21/2024 at 1:55 AM, northern star said:

I’ve been debating this with my son who insists Charles is the Antichrist because his heraldry as Prince of Wales alludes to him being the ‘dragon’ in Revelation, also he is known throughout the world and an influential WEF spokesman etc. However, I pointed out that William has inherited the heraldry of the Prince of Wales and is poised to carry the (Illuminati) torch as the new ‘King of the World’ if Charles dies or abdicates. The ‘World Leader’ must be charismatic and of impeccable character, so popular that the people will sweep away any opposition to him. Charles has no charisma and is universally perceived as pathetic with paedophile friends, not least his own brother. Whereas young William is portrayed as the squeaky-clean family man, with no scandal attached. Now that he is proposing to be the ‘peace broker’ in the Middle East, he is certainly fitting the bill.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1