Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

8 hours ago, Observations said:

There is a big marketing campaign on prostate cancer in the UK, including radio adverts and features on chat shows. This ‘episode’ is surely just another part of making this something that effects everyone even the King?Talk about behavioural manipulation, and they’re not even hiding it;

“ King Charles is delighted to learn that his diagnosis is having an effect on public awareness “

Sickness is not normal or inevitable, but they sure want to make it ‘appear’ so. 

Yes perhaps if we can get all the toxins out of the global  environment  which are unbalancing everything we won't need  all these  interventions 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2024 at 6:15 PM, Talorgan said:
On 1/28/2024 at 9:31 AM, Observations said:

There is a big marketing campaign on prostate cancer in the UK, including radio adverts and features on chat shows. This ‘episode’ is surely just another part of making this something that effects everyone even the King?Talk about behavioural manipulation, and they’re not even hiding it;

“ King Charles is delighted to learn that his diagnosis is having an effect on public awareness “

Sickness is not normal or inevitable, but they sure want to make it ‘appear’ so. 

Yes perhaps if we can get all the toxins out of the global  environment  which are unbalancing everything we won't need  all these  interventions 

But He's the dodgy character who is putting the toxins in. Getting the toxins out and having a population of strong independant people who are capable of critical thinking, is the last thing he wants

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

But He's the dodgy character who is putting the toxins in. Getting the toxins out and having a population of strong independant people who are capable of critical thinking, is the last thing he wants

He's run out of countries to invade so he doesn't need us anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Chaz got his lifelong wish to be King. As some predicted, the actual reign could be very brief.

One of the big reasons as to why we are unpopular, in my opinion, is because we call out their shit in advance.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

same day they are pumping a ‘new’ cancer vaccine based on the mRNA tech.

either Charlie takes the vax and is miraculously cured, or the Q scenario is correct.

Im afraid I think all these high profile stories are about getting people to be tested (like the woman with bowel cancer who was in the news every day for over a year)

Like Derek Draper, globalist and Tony Blair operative, the poster boy for keeping covid in the news, so people get vaccinated. The coverage of both stories was beyond the realms of sanity. Like the government gives a **** about us.

And they may be actually infected with cancer, rather than cured. I know a few who didnt have cancer until they were "tested"

Not saying people shouldnt get tested, just how corrupt the system now is, with their deranged depopulation agenda

The royals have lied about everything, why would they be telling the truth now?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Who said when it comes out of nowhere and is everywhere ... bloody hell, there's news banners ... like nothing else is happening in the world. What a distraction. What an advert. And look at the messages that are promoted from the 'world leaders'; swift, speedy recovery ... on repeat 😆  I've been thinking of 'you lot' on and off all evening. 

What a load of shit eh. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

remember the grim reaper at the Coronation…

https://x.com/shadowofezra/status/1754599104385061016?s=46

IMG_4464.jpeg

The Americans have noticed that many of their reporters and news readers are wearing black when speaking of Charles, as if he's already dead. 

Some have speculated that the Queen died well before it was announced and others (myself included) have noticed that not all official clips of Charles this last year look like him. 

As for the grim reaper, there will be no room for royalty when the final scenes play out on this planet. 

5 hours ago, Saved said:

not all official clips of Charles this last year look like him. 

Funny that. I was looking at some posts in the Forum about Charlie. He didn't seem quite right to me. Maybe not my imagination.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Funny that. I was looking at some posts in the Forum about Charlie. He didn't seem quite right to me. Maybe not my imagination.

One "interview" in particular from Sky News (IIRC) done a couple of years ago was definitely a stand-in.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Is that actually him? If so I must have missed him aging about 20 years since 2022.

We must no think of Loppy Lugs the court jester as having 'cancer', but more along the lines that he, and all the other so called 'Royals'  ARE a Cancer, a cancer that's been surreptitiously eating away at the people and, the resources, of this Nation for many, many, generations!🤨

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh my God, if a 'King' can get it, anyone can, how scarey is that? Remember when poor Bozzer the Prime Mincer at the time caught Convid and was 'seriously ill'? That was to drum the thought into our minds that 'if a leading politician could get it, so could anyone else' 🫢 That scared me so much I never left the airing cupboard for three weeks and lived on after eight mints and cream crackers { they were the only things that my wife could slide under the door to me}🤪

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Velma said:

Charles says AI could transform our lives and help us better treat, or even cure, cancer.... it has untold benefits, but risks too, challenges which we must meet, internationally.

Almost every good thing he's mentioned has become corrupted and used for evil. AI (I feel) has been designed purely with wickedness in mind. 

It's no surprise to see him bigging it up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpy Grapes said:

Perhaps his odd appearance is cancer of the nose. Or a honey bee sting allergy. Or shape-shifting that didn't work properly. Or a face lift. 

Perhaps it's fake news and a massive advertising campaign for cancer to boost donations to "charity" from jogging in a shell-suit, while promoting some new pharmaceuticles for the turbo-cancer caused by the previous "vaccine."

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 11:00 PM, Mr Crabtree said:

We must no think of Loppy Lugs the court jester as having 'cancer', but more along the lines that he, and all the other so called 'Royals'  ARE a Cancer, a cancer that's been surreptitiously eating away at the people and, the resources, of this Nation for many, many, generations!🤨

Just looked at the sheep comments for the above charlie AI video on you tube, people are seriously kissing charlie's ass.

Seems people do not trust the media, do not trust politcians, but fr some insane reason are in love with the royals

• Thanks 2