Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

Worth bearing in mind, there's a reason Princess Margaret, Prince Andrew and Prince Harry were and are mired in scandal and media attention over their outrageous and messy private lives. Its a deliberate media ruse to take the attention off their elder siblings (and heirs) Queen Elizabeth, King Charles and Prince William, so the focus will never be on their misdemeanours. Which are probably far, far worse.

Theyre doing the same with Prince Louis, the press are already focusing attention on him, making him the scamp and cheeky one, setting him up for future tabloid obsession, while deflecting attention away from George, who will be the head of the Freemasonic Illuminati Satanic Order and all its diabolical crimes, when his time comes.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 3

zara and mike tindall, two of the lesser known royals, are still funded by taxpayers money. At a time when the working class people are commanded not to fly, this does not apply to the upper class snobs they fly all over the place. The pair flew by private jet all over europe, especially to Rome for the final of the Ryder Cup last week. They continued the carefree taxpayer funded lifestyle of designer clothes, free food, free travel, free 5-star restaurants, free holidays and booze, as long as they keep smiling and waving for the cameras they are sure there are some sheep out there somewhere who will pay all of their bills.

The pair played golf themselves, suntanned on the beach and purchased several rolex watches.

Untitled.jpg.99a62fd130514b146320195961729ee2.jpg

Charlie boy is in the media talking about his favourite hobby, going on holiday. Charlie has a soft spot for the Greek island where  Phillip was born more than a 100 years ago in 1921: "Apart from anything else, Greece is in my blood and I have long had a fascination for her ancient culture and history, not to mention the fact that I have visited hundreds of times." At the banquets held in his honour during greek visits, Charles said: "We are all Greeks. Our laws, our literature, our religion, our arts have their root in Greece." Charlie and cammy are known to favour trips to the luxury Rothschild Villa in Kerasia and have toured the surrounding areas on several superyachts of their own.

Kersia has a beach along with views over the Ionian sea and it's generally considered very expensive and exclusive which makes it a perfect spot for their Highnesses.

The Rothschild villa, once dubbed the "Kensington Summer Palace", was also a favourite summer retreat of Diana. Edward and Sophie and children enjoyed a two-month holiday on the island

Mega and 'Arry and set to enter the world of politics, yes they want to enter the race for the whitehouse, they think they are so popular.

Mega had been linked with the vacant Senate seat following the death of Dianne Feinstein last week, but California Governor Gavin Newsom instead opted for Laphonza Butler

Mega has got into US politics since relocating to California, lobbying politicians in the country for changes to parental leave and new climate change global warming policy and how taxpayers should be funding it.

Untitled.jpg.5abb1f4b4666c987963504edd9c765f4.jpg

Last year, she was interviewed by Gloria Steinem  where she spoke about the US Supreme Court and what she would love to do to it. But mega has got a poor  reputation  and no one likes her as she spends tens of millions of dollars of taxpayers money on a PR makeover.

Willliam is busy promoting the fake news of global warming and climate change through his Earthshot Awards, which sees five winners each year given a grant of £1 million to help expand their schemes to help protect the planet.

His wife would usually accompany him to such an event, however George is sitting Eton entrance exams where he will be taught how to wave, look busy, destablize the country and shit on the working class people of the world - How the ever obediant sheep must be lining up with their stupid mouths wide open

• Like 2

On 9/28/2023 at 9:15 AM, jack121 said:

All the ever-grinning royals do this: smile at you, act like they are your best friends, i've seen you tube videos of this playacting drama, they must take professionsal  lessons for years and years.

Arse licking crawlers who wave and shake hands with you as though they love you, then deviously send you all of their bills to pay, billions of pounds.

They know as long as you keep worshiping them, then you'll keep paying all of their bills, then they can carry on living in 100-bedroom palaces with a dozen cars in the garage and they can disappear off on luxurious expensive holidays all year round.

The royals do absolutly no work and put forward this drama playacting of pretending to be busy, i went out of my way to watch the shaping us video, and all kate did was turn up somewhere and wave, gave a speech about caring for children, the same children they are vaccinating, put into hospitals and killing. The same children who suffer the cost of livng crisis while the royals live in castles and mansions where the heating, lighting, foods, booze, butlers and servants is all paid for by their slaves

The royals are absolutly desperate to push the lie that they give value for money, and with so many flag waving sheep around that should not be difficult

aking.jpeg.5f1c0fd39f56627f41c71069037a26c2.jpeg

And a President would be different how? Buckingham Palace would become the Presidental Palace, the cars, staff and security would remain the same. And do you really think the Crown would cease to be used? And if it wasn't, it would be an exhibit at the Tower of London. There are many things wrong, but don't try to say things would be different or cheaper if they were replaced. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2023 at 10:07 PM, Zaphod said:

And a President would be different how? Buckingham Palace would become the Presidental Palace, the cars, staff and security would remain the same. And do you really think the Crown would cease to be used? And if it wasn't, it would be an exhibit at the Tower of London. There are many things wrong, but don't try to say things would be different or cheaper if they were replaced. 

This is all guess work and speculation

King Charles Mansion House speech to the City of London promoting his new passion, the One World Religion, to which he's re-dedicating his life.

https://www.royal.uk/mansion-house

Next, there is the breathing space we afford one another, leaving us able to think and speak freely. This well carries the politeness and respect we owe to one another; our willingness to put others first and treat them as we would wish them to treat us. To listen to their views and, if we do not agree, to remind ourselves to engage in a way which is passionate, but not pugnacious. This includes the practice of our religious faiths, in freedom and mutual understanding. One of my first acts as Sovereign, a little over a year ago, was to open the doors of Buckingham Palace to the leaders of the major Faiths represented across these islands; to welcome them, with respect and indeed love, and to re-dedicate my life to protecting the space for Faith itself within our shores. Such understanding, both at home and overseas, is never more vital than at times of international turmoil and heartbreaking loss of life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Willy and Kate have appeared in the media again, claiming their lives are so horrendously terrible, the pressure of work is too much. Despite coming back from a supposed 3-week holiday that was supposed to cost you £4m, the holiday actually lasted 15 weeks and cost you £20m.

Now Willy claims he has a new role within the royals, because he and his brother were neglected as children, Willy has thrown himself full on into public service. This public service consists of turning up somewhere and waving, then sending you all of his bills to pay 

Here's wills and cash scrounging kate at another waving exhibition, enjoying yet another drink - only £135 a shot, easy when someone else is paying all of the bills - they smile

Untitled.jpg.29dc265721148226970aba2ff48cb8ec.jpg

Willy: "“In times of crisis the royals provide the trusting public with reassurance, which isn’t something just anyone can do.”

Meanwhile Camilla claims to be performing more of her horrendously terrible and difficult royal duties as well, by eating. Yep, that's about it. Eating.

Untitled.jpg.dd945df11ab1562c19d1d09dc7619d62.jpg

She turned up at a dinner and reception at Mansion House in honour of their Coronation, and stuffed her face.

The tiara, necklace, bracelet and clothes that Camilla wore cost you slightly over £100m. The jewellery actually belonged to the late Queen's enormous legacy - and fantastic taste in expensive jewels.

• Like 3

On 10/18/2023 at 8:38 AM, jack121 said:

This is all guess work and speculation

Ok, tell us where the President would live? What travel arrangements would be used? What staff and security would be used? 

If you think any of that would change you're seriously looking at it through rose tinted glasses. 

• Like 1

On 10/29/2023 at 7:59 AM, jack121 said:

Willy and Kate have appeared in the media again, claiming their lives are so horrendously terrible, the pressure of work is too much. Despite coming back from a supposed 3-week holiday that was supposed to cost you £4m, the holiday actually lasted 15 weeks and cost you £20m.

Now Willy claims he has a new role within the royals, because he and his brother were neglected as children, Willy has thrown himself full on into public service. This public service consists of turning up somewhere and waving, then sending you all of his bills to pay 

Here's wills and cash scrounging kate at another waving exhibition, enjoying yet another drink - only £135 a shot, easy when someone else is paying all of the bills - they smile

Untitled.jpg.29dc265721148226970aba2ff48cb8ec.jpg

Willy: "“In times of crisis the royals provide the trusting public with reassurance, which isn’t something just anyone can do.”

Meanwhile Camilla claims to be performing more of her horrendously terrible and difficult royal duties as well, by eating. Yep, that's about it. Eating.

Untitled.jpg.dd945df11ab1562c19d1d09dc7619d62.jpg

She turned up at a dinner and reception at Mansion House in honour of their Coronation, and stuffed her face.

The tiara, necklace, bracelet and clothes that Camilla wore cost you slightly over £100m. The jewellery actually belonged to the late Queen's enormous legacy - and fantastic taste in expensive jewels.

I can see your green eyed jealousy from here. 

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

"In his book, The Curse of the Romanovs, Mr. A. Rappoport, a ***, displays a knowledge of the World ****** Conspiracy of the Rothschilds to destroy all the Christian Monarchies and to establish ****** Presidents."

- The Secret World Government or The Hidden Hand, by Cherep Spiridovich, pg 82

Good point. In time  the presidents will be phased out to bring in the one world government.

The royals are not christians, they are jews from germany who's real name is saxa coburg, they took on the name windsor to fool the people and give the impression they are british so they could cary on spending £billions of the british people's money every year. But they are not british, or royal, but self-appointed royals, these jewish royals are quite friendly with the rothschilds and holiday in the rothchild's villa, so it's all one big happy family.

• Like 1

King Charles III could be the ‘Antichrist’ as outlined in the Book of Revelation, whereby this figure will be installed in the Third Temple as a ‘messianic’ world leader, after restoring “peace” to the Middle East. My argument against this notion would be that he is unpopular, while the ’Antichrist’ must be adored, seen to be charismatic and the people themselves will sweep away all opposition to him. However, as we saw with Camilla, the most hated woman in the country, a little positive PR changed her from a harradan to our “beloved” Queen, who enjoys feeding orphaned elephants. The fact that Charles is really a scumbag, would actually lend more credence to him being the ‘Man of Sin.’

After his coronation the press declared Charles as ‘King of the World’ and more recently as ‘King of France’ after being the first British Monarch to address their Senate. He is known throughout the Commonwealth and recognized as an authority figure. He acts as an eloquent spokesperson for the WEF and has declared himself ‘defender of all faiths’ not only the Church of England. We have seen him wear many hats, as a Seikh, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist and Jew. He is a pagan and his heraldry as Prince of Wales alluded to him being ‘the dragon’ of ‘Revelation’ although William now holds that title and he would also inherit the moniker ‘King of the World’ if his father’s reign ends, prematurely.

British Israelism makes claim to the Monarchy being the ‘bloodline of David’ which, through keeping the succession in “the family” for generations, they have preserved. That is also a credential for the ‘Antichrist.’ King Charles III is poised to act as ‘peacemaker’ between the 'warring religions' uniting them into one, addressing the world with his erudite, reconciliatory tone, but “when they say Peace and Safety, sudden destruction cometh upon them.” Then the ‘World Leader’ drops the mask and reveals his true identity, the Beast of Revelation, whose image must be worshipped. There is no other candidate on the world stage who could currently fulfill this role and his image is on the money.

The new King also addressed the AI Summit, suggesting the benefits it could bring to humanity, like a cure for cancer, but “AI does not recognize borders” he said, therefore the world must unite to embrace it. Meanwhile, Elon Musk says it will kill us all! “If AI gets programmed by the extinctionists its utility function will be the extinction of humanity. They won’t even think it’s bad.” I think the ‘Prince of the Power of the Air’ would like that! Sausage Fingers, the go-to-guy for all Summits, will be delivering the opening address at the Cop28 climate conference in Dubai in December, after meeting with religious leaders. It’s all looking quite obvious as to where this is leading, to Charles becoming the mediator, the “False Messiah” and his elevation to the ‘King Despot of the World.’ Hope not!

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Read that J'sh utopia book. Britain is supposed to get crushed, so I can't see the royals being the anti-Christ. The old world order is the scapegoat.

Damn! Oh well, he's certainly setting the 'global stage' for the actual Beast!

I need to read that book  😉

Edited by Velma
  • Like 1

On 10/31/2023 at 7:46 AM, jack121 said:

Good point. In time  the presidents will be phased out to bring in the one world government.

The royals are not christians, they are jews from germany who's real name is saxa coburg, they took on the name windsor to fool the people and give the impression they are british so they could cary on spending £billions of the british people's money every year. But they are not british, or royal, but self-appointed royals, these jewish royals are quite friendly with the rothschilds and holiday in the rothchild's villa, so it's all one big happy family.

I don't believe they're truly Christian either. Those that we're not allowed to criticize don't want Britian or the US coming out on top though. I know that, because I actually listen to what these scoundrels say when they think we're not listening.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Velma said:

Damn! Oh well, he's certainly setting the 'global stage' for the actual Beast!

I need to read that book  😉

Robert H. Williams done an analysis on it with his 'Secret World Order' book. It says that most royals will be gone, or all royals will end up bowing to one global monarch (moshiach).

"I think that eventually the great sea serpent (Britain) will have
its head crushed and the skin of the Northern Bear (Russia) will be pulled over its ears.
There may be only one flock and one shepherd — one free shepherd with an iron staff,
and a shorn-alike, bleating-alike human herd!"

- Robert H. Williams

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't believe they're truly Christian either. Those that we're not allowed to criticize don't want Britian or the US coming out on top though. I know that, because I actually listen to what these scoundrels say when they think we're not listening.

There was that "defender of faith" speech in the 90s and when Charles started expressing admiration for Islam I remember some muslims were saying that he might convert, or was already a crypto muslim. I didn't believe it at the time, I thought he was more of a dreamer, but with the progress of new age syncretism I'm not so sure. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Campion said:

There was that "defender of faith" speech in the 90s and when Charles started expressing admiration for Islam I remember some muslims were saying that he might convert, or was already a crypto muslim. I didn't believe it at the time, I thought he was more of a dreamer, but with the progress of new age syncretism I'm not so sure. 

He'll oversee the downfall of Britain, no doubt. Before they had to try and at least keep up the pretense of this being a Christian nation.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/dec/24/queens-christmas-message-article-of-christian-faith

• Like 3

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Robert H. Williams done an analysis on it with his 'Secret World Order' book. It says that most royals will be gone, or all royals will end up bowing to one global monarch (moshiach).

"I think that eventually the great sea serpent (Britain) will have
its head crushed and the skin of the Northern Bear (Russia) will be pulled over its ears.
There may be only one flock and one shepherd — one free shepherd with an iron staff,
and a shorn-alike, bleating-alike human herd!"

- Robert H. Williams

"International ******* is today seeking to destroy the power of England and the United States to open the door to Communist Imperialism led by the ****** hidden power, and so to achieve the final goal of the great Hebrew revolution of modern times. So for they have not been able to convert the English and Americans to Judaic communism, because both peoples are accustomed to good life and free institutions."

page 40

https://web.archive.org/web/20201122083901/https://www.samisdat.info/books/the-jewish-fifth-column-in-india-1977/1977 - The Jewish Fifth Column In India - Itsvan Bakony.pdf

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

The King's Speech, where King Charles reads out the government's plan for the year ahead at the State Opening of Parliament, will propose that offenders who commit murders with sexual or sadistic motives will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Too bad this law was not extant when Jimmy Saville was active, but on his 80th birthday Charles sent him a note that read: "Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country Jimmy." Jimmy Savile said the prince was "the nicest man you will ever meet” for promising to keep his reprobate lifestyle and true crimes against this country, covered up, forever….

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Velma said:

The King's Speech, where King Charles reads out the government's plan for the year ahead at the State Opening of Parliament, will propose that offenders who commit murders with sexual or sadistic motives will spend the rest of their lives in prison. Too bad this law was not extant when Jimmy Saville was active, but on his 80th birthday Charles sent him a note that read: "Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country Jimmy." Jimmy Savile said the prince was "the nicest man you will ever meet” for promising to keep his reprobate lifestyle and true crimes against this country, covered up, forever….

They, the pedos, cover up for each other and it’s in their best interest anyway. That’s why what we call ‘’elites’’ nah, PARASITES, are so faithful to their cause… because they are all compromised in some way with child porn shit that will make your head spin and somehow never gets investigated… 💰 💰
As the other fella once said:

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see…

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Interesting that the above vide is coming from RT. I mean in the sense that they probably benefit from the blackmaiiling of our leaders. It still baffles me why people spend more time moaning about the royals, and not (((those))) that supplied the underage folk to be abused.

Those useful idiots remind me of this:

If those golems were out on the streets protesting about Soviet Israel mob using kids to gain kompromat then the world wouldn't be so retarded.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld