Jump to content

Royal Thread - All royal stories here please


jack121

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

 The whole world news that horse face and charlie boy were an item, just as everyone knew diana was sucking hewitts cock. With respect to you and this is not an attack on you, diana was shagging around as well

 

I think Hewitt came into the picture long after he got married.

I don't think she was sleeping around at the time she got married whereas....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Excuse me but that applies to quite a few members in this forum along side with domestic violence / mental, physical abuse to name a few.

 

Anyway, she wanted out of the marriage after finding out that Charles and Camilla are still an item but it was too late. We don't know the exact ins and out of the situation.

 

 

 

 

She wanted to call off the wedding. She knew already by then, but was told it was too late to back out.

 

Her affairs started after they were married.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/9/2023 at 11:51 AM, Useyournous said:

Kate's torso is odd. She's so thin but with no hip bones, tummy, ribs or anything showing, like our good friend Barbie. She must live on sips of diluted honey because she's had her gastric organs removed.

I remember looking at her breasts (or lack of bosom) in a French magazine. she does resemble a tranny in my eyes

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

I think Hewitt came into the picture long after he got married.

I don't think she was sleeping around at the time she got married whereas....

 

Just maybe, what if, she was shagging hewitt, or someone else, that's why charlie boy started shagging around as well and bumped into horse face at the local stables

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Just maybe, what if, she was shagging hewitt, or someone else, that's why charlie boy started shagging around as well and bumped into horse face at the local stables

Chas was a decade older than Di. He'd wanted to marry the horsey one in the 70s, but his bride had to be virginal and presumably a certain bloodline. Queen Mother said no.

 

Diana would have been about 10 years old when all this was going on with Chas and Horse.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/4/2022 at 4:00 PM, alexa said:

Fright night for one lady in waiting.:classic_ohmy:

 

Why Elizabeth I  body lay in state at Richmond it was watched every night by ‘six several ladies’.

 

Elizabeth made it clear that she did not wish to be disembowelled following death (as would be customary). Yet shortly after the queen died, Rober Cecil left orders with the surgeons to do so, while he went to London to proclaim James VI the new King of England. And so the queen was embalmed and her body transferred to a lead-lined, wooden coffin.

 

During the period in question, Elizabeth Southwell (lady in waiting) reports how there was a loud ‘crack’ from the coffin as Elizabeth’s ‘body and head’ broke open from the pressures of gases released as the corpse rotted. While the force of the explosion splintered the ‘wood lead and cere cloth’, people speculated on how much worst might it have been if the body had not been opened and disembowelled after death!

 

It is interesting isn’t it, that the story of this event occurring after the end of Henry VIII is much repeated, and seen as a sign of his obesity and gluttony. But here we have the same thing happening with his daughter, who was not subject to such vices!

https://thetudortravelguide.com/2019/07/20/the-death-and-burial-of-elizabeth-i/

 

It makes you wonder, do these Royals actually shape-shift after death ?:classic_ohmy:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JENNI MURRAY: I give Charles six years until he hands over the reins as King... he looks so weary

Like the late Queen, Charles has very publicly pledged to dedicate his life to service and he is known to have a ferocious work ethic, but his mother was 27 when she was crowned. I hope the King has inherited the extraordinary genes that took his grandmother beyond her century and his mother and father into their 90s, but I don't recall any of them looking as tired and spaced out as the King and Queen did on Saturday.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12069205/JENNI-MURRAY-Charles-six-years-hands-reins-King-looks-weary.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Chas was a decade older than Di. He'd wanted to marry the horsey one in the 70s, but his bride had to be virginal and presumably a certain bloodline. Queen Mother said no.

 

Diana would have been about 10 years old when all this was going on with Chas and Horse.

 

Sorry to be a pain in the anal canal, It's difficult for me to show any symapthy for diana with the whole chas horse thing, but for some reason the rest of the world seems to want to do that, they all feel sorry for her because charlie screwed around behind her back, or to her face, dunno which to believe. But two wrongs don't make a right. Charlie was fucking about, so she decided to fuck about as well. If fucking about is so wrong, as diana made public when she said there were three people in this relationship, if fucking about is so abhorrent to her, then why was she doing it herself - That is a hypocrit.

It is two faced for diana to condemn charlie getting his dick sucked by the stable girl, which she was deep throating herself, then 'arry popped out a few months later - i mean Wow!! That's crazy.

If she is such a nice person, why was she living, for so many years, with a nazi paedophile family, who she must have known absolutly everything out, being out there, first hand information, rubbing shoulders with them, being there all day everyday, she must have seen what was going on and participated in it.

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, alexa said:

JENNI MURRAY: I give Charles six years until he hands over the reins as King... he looks so weary

Like the late Queen, Charles has very publicly pledged to dedicate his life to service and he is known to have a ferocious work ethic, but his mother was 27 when she was crowned. I hope the King has inherited the extraordinary genes that took his grandmother beyond her century and his mother and father into their 90s, but I don't recall any of them looking as tired and spaced out as the King and Queen did on Saturday.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12069205/JENNI-MURRAY-Charles-six-years-hands-reins-King-looks-weary.html

"extraordinary genes"

 

Excuse me while I reach for the vomit emoji!

 

I wonder how many more years the Daily Fail will keep on with this forelock-tugging garbage.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2023 at 8:05 AM, jack121 said:

Harry branded a 'self-indulgent crybaby' for wanting Charlie boy apology.

Arry was the focus of a highly biased rant on Saturday's gb news as they addressed  Charlie boy's upcoming coronation. During a three-minute scathing monologue  arry was branded as an "arrogant" and "delusional" person who "knows no bounds". ,

The world's least happy millionaire, the ginger whinger reportedly wants an apology if he's going to attend the charlie boy's coronation in May.

gb news: The arrogance of this delusional spoiled brat knows no bounds. If an apology is in order, it is from this self-indulgent crybaby. Will he apologise for the undoubted stress and anxiety suffered by our late, paedo Lizard Liz when news emerged when she was alive that he was going to write a tell-all book about a nazi family and a money-grabbing monarchy to which Liz devoted her entire extrvagant life? "Will arry apologise to charlie boy for criticising his qualities as a father in spite of the fact charlie  raised two boys in the absence of their mother Diana who he arranged to be bumped off, while shouldering the negligible responsibility of ruling as the dictator of Wales. Arry and megs could not reply as they were too busy shoving their faces full of caviar and champagne

 

 

 

 

Never mind 'Loppy Lugs' apologising to the'Cuckoo in the nest'  old Charlie Gargoyle needs to apologise to us, the plebs, for the way 'royalty' has treated US over a very, very, very long time, stealing OUR land, stealing OUR wealth, getting servant girls pregnant, and generally taking the piss! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Mr Crabtree said:

There's been a few queens died in less than a year, Goat Legged Lizzie, Pauline 'O'Grady, Dame Edna Humphreys, all of them totally adored by the mass sheople, and not one of the queens would have pissed on you if you were on fire!

It's been a drag.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2023 at 11:29 AM, DaleP said:

 

I think Hewitt came into the picture long after he got married.

I don't think she was sleeping around at the time she got married whereas....

I don't think she was either. Her mum made a big deal about her being a virgin. The 'Sloan Rangers' were a pretty hedonistic lot to say the least. My Aussie friend pulled pints for them and was propositioned more times than she could count. Married, engaged, it didn't matter, just as long as the eventual spouse of was 'one of us.' Diana just seemed too immature and girlish. She had met a prince and the concept of 'courtly love' was probably her idea of how things should be. Fair enough I suppose, but he was bedding Camilla and probably others, but then that's expected of the Prince of Wales. Even in Victorian days, if the Prince of Wales made a pass at your wife, it was deemed a badge of honour. That poor girl was way our of her depth, but she learned fast.

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I don't think she was either. Her mum made a big deal about her being a virgin. The 'Sloan Rangers' were a pretty hedonistic lot to say the least. My Aussie friend pulled pints for them and was propositioned more times than she could count. Married, engaged, it didn't matter, just as long as the eventual spouse of was 'one of us.' Diana just seemed too immature and girlish. She had met a prince and the concept of 'courtly love' was probably her idea of how things should be. Fair enough I suppose, but he was bedding Camilla and probably others, but then that's expected of the Prince of Wales. Even in Victorian days, if the Prince of Wales made a pass at your wife, it was deemed a badge of honour. That poor girl was way our of her depth, but she learned fast.

I don't mean to sound rude mate, but 'Dildo Di' was just a posh spunk bucket, top drawer totty who put it about a bit, she had more pricks than a secondhand dartboard, enough cocks to make a handrail around the Isle of Wight! She may have been a demure young thing until she met Charlie, but once she was in the grip of the satanic lizard spawn she grew up very quickly! These so called ' National Treasures'  people like her, and Stephen Fry, Ant and Dec, Paul O'Grady, James Cordon, Simon Cowell etc, make me want to reach for a sick bag!

But, no one like her deserves to be suicided, but I'm quite willing to make exceptions for the likes of Fry, Cowell, Cordon and Ant and Dec!🥷

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/10/2023 at 10:29 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Chas was a decade older than Di. He'd wanted to marry the horsey one in the 70s, but his bride had to be virginal and presumably a certain bloodline. Queen Mother said no.

 

Diana would have been about 10 years old when all this was going on with Chas and Horse.

 

Diana was a virgin? How could they have been certain. Did they do a test.

I mean you look at the coronation, camilla and a lot of the royal wore virgin white, as the royals tend to do on many ocassions

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...