Royal Thread - All royal stories here please

jack121

The Big Help Out

" Millions of Britons invited to volunteer for coronation’s Big Help Out
Volunteering drive on bank holiday Monday billed as lasting legacy of the crowning of Charles III "

Rishi Sunak; It's great to be a part of it today and help myself 

Fantastic double meaning. Or is that one of those hidden in sight's ??! 😆 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Observations said:

I didn't see much of the procession, but I saw the sign, just as they mentioned the 'famous theatre', and I just thought of the West End (and also a great tribute to the Four Seasons that I saw recently, but that's another story 😀

I was also taken with the clip I saw of the 'bolting' horse. 

Four Seasons are brilliant, would love to go and see that show myself 👍 Wasnt meant as a comment against the show, just the co-incidence of the title.

As for the horse, was it a sign their horse has bolted, as in the royals?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, northern star said:

As for the horse, was it a sign their horse has bolted, as in the royals?

Could well be an omen.

It looks like he's going to have a bumpy ride apparently.

First of all, the coro-nation happened during the Mercury retrograde and on eclipse as well so this is going to play out over the course of his reign. I would not have planned anything important during the Mercury retrograde. Then he will experience Pluto transit in his 7th house of open enemy so there will be people who might try to expose him. That's a tough one and it will not go away for the next 15 years. As for the bolted horse, he is trying to down size the monarchy and family members will not be happy about that and he's not going to get the same level of support the Queen received because she took care of the family but he's not going to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Greenhulk50 said:

It's funny my Mrs says the same that Kate looks like Karen Carpenter, my cat has a bigger waist than Kate, as for that concert, all washed up artist's, Steve Winwood 😂 higher love the last time he was on TV was the 1980s, Kate Illuminati Perry 😫 can't sing , some guy singing Simple minds song Don't you forget about me which was horrendous it dragged on and on and all the bullshit about saving the planet and animals, while Charlie and his family have slaughtered animals for their sick perverted pleasure, I wasn't surprised Take that showed up , Barlow would do anything for his master's, what puzzles me is where was Sir Cliff Richard and Brian May ?

I wonder if this concert will be available to buy on DVD , coming soon to your local Poundland in the bargain bin only 50p .

Why the Simple Mind's song "Don't you forget about me"? Who is going to forget about who? The Queen?

Wasn't that song used for Maddie? 🤔

It appears that they've thrown in so many symbolism in that concert, I might have to watch it to see what else is in there. 😆

• Like 1

4 hours ago, northern star said:

Four Seasons are brilliant, would love to go and see that show myself

Talking of the Four Seasons, did anyone notice on the coronation invite the symbol of the Green Man ?  The Green man is a pagan symbol meaning rebirth but the rebirth of what or who ?

ainvite.jpg.e15a69417fe83ec478c25bfd4ae784d8.jpg

image_2023-05-09_064233356.png.c4e605f85cce1c67b8dd0419fdfc013c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, alexa said:

Talking of the Four Seasons, did anyone notice on the coronation invite the symbol of the Green Man ?  The Green man is a pagan symbol meaning rebirth but the rebirth of what or who ?

There's Anglo-Saxon elements to the coronation because he is the King of England. It's just that he isn't worthy of the title.

When I think of green men, I think of Anglo-Saxons that lived closer to the land, but that changed when the Normans came. I also think of green men like Robin Hood hiding innawoods starting rebellions, but that's inspired by older tradition.

ddddd.jpg

• Like 1

The nation's support is greatest coronation gift, says charlie in a strange message, as though everyone loves him

As the coronation come to an end,  charlie and horse face have pledged to dedicate their lives to service, but exactly what this means is unsure, as charlie is lined up to meet with klaus schwab and other world leaders to find way to accelerate the creation of their new world order

Charlie said he and the Queen give thanks to those who have helped to make a special occasion for me , as he sent the taxpayers more bills to pay off and more crowns to wear on his head

aroyal.png.58cd8e27abed63ef5c87bae008807d1f.png

He added: "We have your undying support, and to witness your kindness expressed in so many different ways, has been the greatest coronation gift, as we dedicate our lives to serving the people of the United Kingdom, the realms and commonwealth."

- But what support ? Everyone hates these paedophiling nazis

The King also paid tribute to the "countless people who have given their time and dedication to ensuring that the celebrations in London, Windsor and further afield were as happy as possible".

• Like 1

Kate's torso is odd. She's so thin but with no hip bones, tummy, ribs or anything showing, like our good friend Barbie. She must live on sips of diluted honey because she's had her gastric organs removed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

WELL DONE POLICE!

By their enthusiasm to wrongfully arrest the Republican activists they have unintentionally given them WAY MORE PUBLICITY AND MEDIA ATTENTION than they would have normally had!

👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

WELL DONE POLICE!

By their enthusiasm to wrongfully arrest the Republican activists they have unintentionally given them WAY MORE PUBLICITY AND MEDIA ATTENTION than they would have normally had!

👍

Thanks for the segue, time for another shameless plug, 👍👍

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/28891-united-free-republics-of-britannia :classic_biggrin:

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, alexa said:

Stick for brains, :classic_biggrin:

Barkoding mental, :classic_biggrin:

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

He probably had sausage fingers well before the introduction of Covid vaccine so I don't think it's that but it has occurred to me, oedema could be a sign of heart disease. When heart is not functioning well, water retention happens.

❗According to the Ancient astrology....🤔

https://youtu.be/324sqGFJ-n4?t=1081 (time stamped)

Edited by DaleP

9 minutes ago, DaleP said:

He probably had sausage fingers well before the introduction of Covid vaccine so I don't think it's that but it has occurred to me, oedema could be a sign of heart disease. When heart is not functioning well, water retention happens.

I reckon he doesn't have long as king & I reckon prince willy will take the reins, everyone seems to believe that willy is the AC, which I am beginning to believe myself now but we'll just have to wait and see how it all pans out. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

'Living Nostradamus' warns Antichrist will return in 2023 to mark 'beginning of the end'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/living-nostradamus-predicts-king-charles-29907467

Living Nostradamus predicts King Charles will abdicate but possibly not to William

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/living-nostradamus-predicts-king-charles-29907467

Edited by DaleP
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, alexa said:

...  everyone seems to believe that willy is the AC, which I am beginning to believe myself now  ...

It would make some sense, with how incredibly charming and eloquent he is. I saw his little 'speech' at the concert, and heard after that it was good that it was brief, and that he is able to speak as if he is just speaking, rather than making a speech as such. He really is very good at it. Sadly 😉 

It was always the case that he generated a lot of love and sympathy from 'our' generation, and his children are very popular too? His daughter both looks like a real princess and is allowed to look like a real princess! Which some kids still love to see. 

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Yes absolutely fascinating. They spoke of it on the radio at the time. One lady would have preferred a more Conservative design, and the presenter said everybody loves nature though. Very carefully done. It was harder to appreciate the design, knowing that it was chosen because 'they' want to save the planet from 'us lot'. We're just taking up space and making the place look a mess. 

I was going to say keep off the grass, but now I remember the 'mind the gap' quote ...

• Thanks 1

... At the weekend a message from Charles and Camilla was played on the trains. Makes a change from 'please report suspicious packages', I suppose? The bit that I remember, naturally, is that it ended with 'mind the gap'. I don't know it that is a double meaning. 

Oh, and when God save the King was sung before Sunday's football matches, one commentator still referred to Camilla as the Queen Consort. Oops?

Orf with his head 🤪

12 minutes ago, Observations said:

It would make some sense, with how incredibly charming and eloquent he is. I saw his little 'speech' at the concert, and heard after that it was good that it was brief, and that he is able to speak as if he is just speaking, rather than making a speech as such. He really is very good at it. Sadly 😉 

It was always the case that he generated a lot of love and sympathy from 'our' generation, and his children are very popular too? His daughter both looks like a real princess and is allowed to look like a real princess! Which some kids still love to see. 

He has be the perfect prince charming to woo the crowds. William Arthur Philip Louis.......

KING ARTHUR IS THE ANTICHRIST - THE ANTICHRIST IS HERE  https://pdfcoffee.com/the-antichrist-is-herepdf-pdf-free.html

acamolot.JPG.b25eff5db11c68bee04350c45ca7b6d8.JPG