Took one dose of J&J 2 years ago, do I need to worry?

Jokered

I wasn't pro-vax, I was basically "forced" into taking it and was too financially weak not to. 

It is what it is now, but I'm worried about it. I can't find enough alternative information on the effects of a single dose of a vector vaccine. Could my body be abnormally producing spike protein?

I don't even want to go to the gym and I try to keep my metabolism as low as possible (for the aforementioned reason). This is pathetic and I need some help. Thanks

6 hours ago, Jokered said:

I wasn't pro-vax, I was basically "forced" into taking it and was too financially weak not to. 

It is what it is now, but I'm worried about it. I can't find enough alternative information on the effects of a single dose of a vector vaccine. Could my body be abnormally producing spike protein?

I don't even want to go to the gym and I try to keep my metabolism as low as possible (for the aforementioned reason). This is pathetic and I need some help. Thanks

This may be of some use:

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/30569-spike-protein-detox-guide/

8 hours ago, Jokered said:

If you feel fine you are probably fine... Probably you wiped spikes as it was designed (or not). Most complications shows within month. I'm not sure about cancer but stress is unhealthy... If you will live with the believe it's killing you - it will... Size the day. Believe in your body - we are exposed to modern science night and day. It's a miracle we are still alive 🤣

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jokered said:

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine to my knowledge is NOT an mRNA type 'experimental injection', as far as i'm aware as of this post, it's more of a traditional type vaccine with either a live type variant or dead type variant that closely resembles that of the real infection, remember it is not the vaccine itself that heals the body it is ALWAYS the body's immune system that does the healing, at no time ever did any vaccine cure anything, it is simply there to teach the body about something to recognise as harmful before the more harmful infection occurs that gives the immune system a 'heads up' if you will so that the more harmful infection becomes manageable by the immune system.

This is a very good question and at the moment i do not have all the facts to hand but will try to source some material for you, so hang in there as i have seen documentation of the J&J and videos that can explain better, but i feel confident to say that the J&J is NOT an mRNA concoction as far as can be certified, therefore your body will only produce the necessary response without your Genome having been molested, your still Human, i will get back to you on this, 👍

But having said all of this we have to recognise that there was no virus that was responsible for what became known as convid, so we have to conclude that what ever was in the J&J was not appropriate in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

The Johnson and Johnson vaccine to my knowledge is NOT an mRNA type 'experimental injection', as far as i'm aware as of this post, it's more of a traditional type vaccine with either a live type variant or dead type variant that closely resembles that of the real infection, remember it is not the vaccine itself that heals the body it is ALWAYS the body's immune system that does the healing, at no time ever did any vaccine cure anything, it is simply there to teach the body about something to recognise as harmful before the more harmful infection occurs that gives the immune system a 'heads up' if you will so that the more harmful infection becomes manageable by the immune system.

This is a very good question and at the moment i do not have all the facts to hand but will try to source some material for you, so hang in there as i have seen documentation of the J&J and videos that can explain better, but i feel confident to say that the J&J is NOT an mRNA concoction as far as can be certified, therefore your body will only produce the necessary response without your Genome having been molested, your still Human, i will get back to you on this, 👍

But having said all of this we have to recognise that there was no virus that was responsible for what became known as convid, so we have to conclude that what ever was in the J&J was not appropriate in the first place.

The J&J vaccine is a kind of frankenvirus known as recombinant DNA genetic engineering, which takes infectious material combines them in a cell to make a new type of infectious material, which Nature has never seen before and because of this the immune system will have no defense against it, some of what gets manufactured may have none to little effect on the body, but some may be completely deadly and worse be extremely transmissible, which requires thorough testing before it is deemed safe to use which in the case of the convid years never happened, and should take at least ten years or so to eliminate all of the potential deadly side effects including transmissibility, without doing this the awful truth is that the pharmaceutical narcissistic brainless over entitled masters of the known universe by virtue of knowing nothing fukwits will have produced an injectable bio-weapon, and in hind sight we now know this to be true.

So to recap, the J&J is an injectable frankenvirus that the body needs to recognise to mount a response to before it kills you or at worst case it leaves you horribly disfigured and in pain much like a living death of awfulness, as opposed to the mRNA version of an experimental injection that deliberately mutilates your God given DNA by inserting mRNA fragments into the RNA via crispr cas9 technology that produces different proteins as it communicates with the DNA in your cells that has never been seen in Nature before and has never worked in trials on animals as they all died, thus if you do survive this mRNA evil nonsense it then turns you into a new species which i think was the real purpose for this outrage known as convid, just source the interview of, klaus 'fourth reiche industrialisation of dehumanisation peadophile evil nonse' anal schwab, "it changes you" with an upward inflection in his voice and cheery red cheeks wanker as 'IT' was being interviewed by Charlie Rose in 2015

Full interview

Try to find out what your body is doing to itself and try to counter by arming yourself with as much information as you can, it may mean a period of trial and error to see what works for you, as the other posters in this thread have stated realise that your immune system now needs a very big helping hand from yourself in order to get the right nutrients into your body so it can do it's thing, the fact that you are able to post suggests that you have not been adversely affected and this should give you hope and relief, with the blood clotting issue arrange for a D-Dimer test, 👍

Some additional info:

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/johnson-and-johnson-covid-booster

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/coronavirus-vaccine-blood-clots

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/13/health/johnson-vaccine-booster-fda.html

https://www.fda.gov/media/146304/download?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery

https://thosenerdygirls.org/johnson-johnson-janssen-vaccine-ingredients/

Found this video by Del Bigtree First published at 00:35 UTC on April 16th, 2021 that may help you with what you need to know.

BREAKING: J&J VACCINE HALTED

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9ZUu8tLc6BUT/

9ZUu8tLc6BUT_640x360.jpg.927287eb5f76c7790980d152dcac5724.jpg

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i don't know why you keep repeating that like a mantra...are you trying to convince yourself of that?

https://expose-news.com/2023/02/14/the-more-doses-the-higher-the-risk/

Of course if you if you repeat process every few months some could eventually work... Well... I read it from the charts... Right after vaccination started there was spike rise in deaths and covids... Last in queue were kids... I personally think they were hit the worst. And the death excess was decreasing - first over 80, then, 60 and so on... Kids are still above 2021 and 2022... I expect it to drop in next month or two. Unless they will inject them again but people become more suspicious... Especially when it comes to kids.. Also if it was so 'effective' they wouldn't insist on infinite boosters and would just wait for the outcome... And does journalists and footballers still drop during the games? How was the World Cup? 

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

Of course if you if you repeat process every few months some could eventually work... Well... I read it from the charts... Right after vaccination started there was spike rise in deaths and covids... Last in queue were kids... I personally think they were hit the worst. And the death excess was decreasing - first over 80, then, 60 and so on... Kids are still above 2021 and 2022... I expect it to drop in next month or two. Unless they will inject them again but people become more suspicious... Especially when it comes to kids.. Also if it was so 'effective' they wouldn't insist on infinite boosters and would just wait for the outcome... And does journalists and footballers still drop during the games? How was the World Cup? 

in that article they say that the data they are looking at shows that people are worst impacted after 6 months