Nicola Sturgeon Resigning

Interesting timing indeed. Maybe the clusterfuck that was her 'Pervert's Charter'* (trannies, nonces, etc) was a step too far. 

* the Herbert Hoover political ad from 1928 promised "A Chicken for Every Pot"..... Sturgeon's 2023 version was: "a man dressed as a woman in every female public toilet"

Not that catchy, granted, and definitely not as popular as Hoover's chicken-pot combo

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:

It’s great to see the demise of wee Krankie and her resignation is a pure delight. However, there will no doubt be another slimey piece of scum from SNP taking over as First Minister.

SNP are fucked no matter who takes over .

There is talk of Joanna Cherry as leader 🙄

30339601127_17fa21040e_b.jpg

• Like 2

I've got a new job for you nicola:

you can criticse all of these powerful people for their CO2 emissions; i look forward to hearing your public condemnation of all the worlds corporate tycoons for their climate hypocrisy:

Seattle schoolboy, 17, exposes carbon footprint of 'hypocrite' private jet-loving stars, tycoons and lawmakers who scold ordinary Americans about climate change

• Akash Shendure created a system that tracks emissions of the world's wealthiest
  • Recognizable names topping the list include Rupert Murdoch and Betsy Devos
  • The worst was entrepreneur Tom Siebel, with Kim Kardashian also earning a spot

By Alex Hammer For Dailymail.Com

Published: 06:12 GMT, 15 February 2023 | Updated: 08:04 GMT, 15 February 2023

A 17-year-old high school senior created a system that tracks the annual flight emissions of some the wealthiest people in the world - laying bare the substantial carbon footprint of stars ranging from Kim Kardashian to Rupert Murdoch.

Math-loving Seattle resident Akash Shendure began the exhaustive effort just a few months ago, and has since amassed a list of more than 150 ultrarich people and their families, ranked by the estimated emissions they generate by flying privately.

Recognizable names topping the list include media magnate Rupert Murdoch and former Secretary of Education Betsy Devos, whose free-flying families are responsible for 4,357 and 4,117 metric tons of carbon dioxide, respectively. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11752321/Seattle-schoolboy-17-exposes-carbon-footprint-hypocrite-private-jet-loving-stars.html

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Artmuzz said:

It’s great to see the demise of wee Krankie and her resignation is a pure delight. However, there will no doubt be another slimey piece of scum from SNP taking over as First Minister.

But only only of they're named after a fish. It's somewhat of a tradition north of the border. Someone named Eel would be a good choice. They're slippery.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

But only only of they're named after a fish. It's somewhat of a tradition north of the border. Someone named Eel would be a good choice. They're slippery.

Good point! I shall investigate the surnames of party members (cabinet and the rest..)

If I spot a Mr Haddock, I will report back 🤣

I am reporting back my findings.

Of course, Swinney. That's almost swimmy.

Watch this space!

Edited by allymisfit

On 2/15/2023 at 4:46 PM, Dickwan said:

Anyone know what this is about - reporter asks Sturgeon about a police investigation? 

george galloway has some interesting things to say from about 1.5 minutes onwards. Sounds like craig murray's blog might be something to keep a weather eye over...

• Like 1