Jump to content

Ex-witch, ex-satanist stories


Michi713

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Michi713 said:

 So heaven may be beyond space and everything in it.

 

i think that the idea of putting on the armour of God is where christians can have a great deal of strength because ultimately they are not invested in this reality. Their goal is to look to the reality beyond this and that their task here in this vale of tears is to make sure they live a moral life and resist evil. This means that even though they may die or fail to ultimately defeat evil in this reality, in their lifetime, they have still succeeded if they have lived a moral life and preserved their immortal soul.

 

david says something similar in saying people should be in this world but not of it in the sense of expanding their consciousness beyond this small experience

 

We are imo against infernal forces

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

(Christians') goal is to look to the reality beyond this and that their task here in this vale of tears is to make sure they live a moral life and resist evil.

And all fall way short of this goal.  It takes unity, discipline, and accountability to accomplish this; also the regular practice of self-denial and communing with Jesus and the Holy Spirit through specific means.   If Christians are barely hanging on, how much more difficult is a follower of Icke who has no way to actually practice and improve themselves?   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sorry.  Correction to last sentence:   

 

How much more difficult is it for Icke followers to improve their eternal condition?  

All this vague language like raise your vibration, expanding consciousness, etc. can mean anything to anyone.  That's why it is so appealing.  It's a self-help genre.  It's shifts one's mind frame from here to there.  
Not saying it won't make them feel happy or "connected to the oneness" or help them see "the matrix."  

It won't save their souls.


 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/16/2023 at 5:02 PM, Michi713 said:

But you convinced Morpheus (Hi Morpheus) so I guess you won your argument.  Congrats.  
 

For the record, I'm not sure what it is you believe Dale has convinced me of, but I can confirm for the record, that Dale has never convinced me of anything. 👍

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Michi713 said:

All this vague language like raise your vibration, expanding consciousness, etc. can mean anything to anyone.  That's why it is so appealing.  It's a self-help genre.  It's shifts one's mind frame from here to there.  
Not saying it won't make them feel happy or "connected to the oneness" or help them see "the matrix."  

It won't save their souls.

 

When I look for empirical evidence of this, the idea of saving your soul is just as vague as raising your vibration or consciousness. Which is not a criticism, but to say these are matters of faith. To judge another's faith through the lens of your own doesn't really make sense because these aren't universal truths. It's like judging a foreigner in their own country by your country's laws not theirs. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

For the record, I'm not sure what it is you believe Dale has convinced me of, but I can confirm for the record, that Dale has never convinced me of anything. 👍

and for the record, likewise, I have not tried to convince Morpheus. I just post my opinions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Campion said:

 

When I look for empirical evidence of this, the idea of saving your soul is just as vague as raising your vibration or consciousness. Which is not a criticism, but to say these are matters of faith. To judge another's faith through the lens of your own doesn't really make sense because these aren't universal truths. It's like judging a foreigner in their own country by your country's laws not theirs. 

 

Because you have not done this.

For people who does practise, the difference is very obvious. For example, improvements in one's life etc.

For me, it is nothing to do with faith. It is as clear as.... if you clean your car, with a method of using bucket of water & sponge and scrub it, then you will know your car is clean. I get that many people don't know the methods hence it's vague.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/18/2023 at 1:28 AM, Michi713 said:

Got it.  You're a personal trainer.  
If you believe you will succeed. 
 

Isn't it getting late over there? 

 

 

For some reason, my last post was deleted. So I'll post again my question.

Are you a jabbed, vegan transgender hot chick? Because you give me that kind of vibe very much.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DaleP said:

Because you have not done this.

For people who does practise, the difference is very obvious. For example, improvements in one's life etc.

For me, it is nothing to do with faith. It is as clear as.... if you clean your car, with a method of using bucket of water & sponge and scrub it, then you will know your car is clean. I get that many people don't know the methods hence it's vague.

 

Raising my vibration/consciousness is vague because I've come across these terms in different places meaning a wide variety of activities. I've been to new age fairs where I can have all manner of commercialised vibrational raising techniques. On the other end of the scale I've practised mindfulness and meditation which do work for me although I don't use the same new age terminology. When I say 'faith' I don't just mean a belief system lacking evidence, I mean a spiritual system that you're committed to and works for you, but which can't necessarily be proven scientifically.  For example we both have methods which do work for us so there's that level of evidence, but if we were to swap over and try each other's we may not get the same success. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Campion said:

 

When I look for empirical evidence of this, the idea of saving your soul is just as vague as raising your vibration or consciousness. Which is not a criticism, but to say these are matters of faith. To judge another's faith through the lens of your own doesn't really make sense because these aren't universal truths. It's like judging a foreigner in their own country by your country's laws not theirs. 

The free gift from God is your heritage just as it is mine, and everyone's across the world.  Because God's kingdom is a free will kingdom, each of us is faced with a choice:  either to turn away or run towards it.   
 

This does not mean that there aren't ramifications for adopting witchcraft, new age, etc. as one's religion.  
There are, and that's what the OP is about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Campion said:

 

Raising my vibration/consciousness is vague because I've come across these terms in different places meaning a wide variety of activities. I've been to new age fairs where I can have all manner of commercialised vibrational raising techniques. On the other end of the scale I've practised mindfulness and meditation which do work for me although I don't use the same new age terminology. When I say 'faith' I don't just mean a belief system lacking evidence, I mean a spiritual system that you're committed to and works for you, but which can't necessarily be proven scientifically.  For example we both have methods which do work for us so there's that level of evidence, but if we were to swap over and try each other's we may not get the same success. 

 

At the end of the day, you don't need to prove or convince anyone. If it works for you, that's all it matters unless you are tring to increase the number of your subscribers. 😁

If anyone else wants to know how, what you do so that theyy can replicate it...then fair enough. From an outside, that may appear like one is desparate to acquire subscribers though. I know a guy who charges £70 for just 10 mins of work but he has like 1000+ people on the waiting list. He used to charge like £300 for an hour work but I guess he wanted to help as many people hence went the 10 mins session for affordability as well.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

For some reason, my last post was deleted. So I'll post again my question.

Are you a jabbed, vegan transgender hot chick? Because you give me that kind of vibe very much.

 
Look.  I'm sorry I tried to kick you out of my thread.  I've been kicked out of threads before and it wasn't a big deal.  I didn't know you'd get all appalled.  
 

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not a tranny.  That's clearly your type since you're pressing the issue and your new age cuck religion is exactly what blue haired nipple pierced trannies subscribe to.  😀

Edited by Michi713
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Michi713 said:

 
Look.  I'm sorry I tried to kick you out of my thread.  I've been kicked out of threads before and it wasn't a big deal.  I didn't know you'd get all appalled.  
 

 

I am not appalled. Your guesses are off. lol

Why do you think I am annoyed? I find you entertaining. 😁

May be you need to recognise your talent....just in case nobody has said this to you.

 

You said, nobody was talking to you.... what a sad thing to say so I am talking to you now.

 

1 minute ago, Michi713 said:

Sorry to disappoint but I'm not a tranny.  That's clearly your type since you're pressing the issue and your new age cluck religion is exactly what blue haired nipple pierced trannies subscribe to.  😀

 

OK, my guess was out, I take that.

 

I will remember your words next time I see a chick with blue hair. 😆

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I am not appalled. Your guesses are off. lol

Why do you think I am annoyed? I find you entertaining. 😁

May be you need to recognise your talent....just in case nobody has said this to you.

 

You said, nobody was talking to you.... what a sad thing to say so I am talking to you now.

 

 

OK, my guess was out, I take that.

 

I will remember your words next time I see a chick with blue hair. 😆

Thanks for taking pity on me.  
 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Michi713 said:

The free gift from God is your heritage just as it is mine, and everyone's across the world.  Because God's kingdom is a free will kingdom, each of us is faced with a choice:  either to turn away or run towards it.   

 

Your pov seems to be that God's kingdom is real for everyone, regardless of what they believe.  All I can see is stories. If God's kingdom does exist, it's invisible to me just like all the other hundreds of religious or new age stories. But hey, there's free will anyway so if we've got respect for each other's freedom there's no problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

Your pov seems to be that God's kingdom is real for everyone, regardless of what they believe.  All I can see is stories. If God's kingdom does exist, it's invisible to me just like all the other hundreds of religious or new age stories. But hey, there's free will anyway so if we've got respect for each other's freedom there's no problem. 

 

magicians use banishing rituals to cleanse spaces before they carry out rituals. But what i wonder is whether or not those movements and words intoned in the correct way work because they are encoded in the fabric of the matrix or if what they are really doing is changing the magician themself....

 

I think vibration is key. If you are in a vibration of power and self-belief then you become bullet proof against certain influences.

 

If however you are in a vibration of fear then certain influences are more able to synchronise with you.

 

being faced with certain influences can be frightful though in the same way that a charging elephant can be scary. Some people however advise that you stand your ground with an elephant and it will likely do a false charge and back off. A leap of faith in a way

 

I'm sure i read once a passage where David said that he sometimes is visited by distortions (like white noise) and he laughs them off. Laughter is a vibration that such things can't synche with so laughter is a form of banishing

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

magicians use banishing rituals to cleanse spaces before they carry out rituals. But what i wonder is whether or not those movements and words intoned in the correct way work because they are encoded in the fabric of the matrix or if what they are really doing is changing the magician themself....

 

I think vibration is key. If you are in a vibration of power and self-belief then you become bullet proof against certain influences.

 

If however you are in a vibration of fear then certain influences are more able to synchronise with you.

 

I think this type of discussion is very valuable, but we can easily get derailed into unnecessary arguments because of how we use our language.

 

For example, your explanation of 'fabric of the matrix' vs 'changing the magician themself' I would read as the distinction between physical and psychological reality. The physical is objective, external reality and is easier to study scientifically; the psychological is subjective inner reality which is more art than science. I can then agree. 

 

Then when you discuss 'vibration' I would happily translate as 'state of mind' and agree with you. 

 

I hope that conveys the meaning you intend, otherwise I'm left scratching my head and not getting it. For example, I feel fear sometimes but it's never felt like a vibration, so you're clearly using that word differently to me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Campion said:

 

Your pov seems to be that God's kingdom is real for everyone, regardless of what they believe.  All I can see is stories. If God's kingdom does exist, it's invisible to me just like all the other hundreds of religious or new age stories. But hey, there's free will anyway so if we've got respect for each other's freedom there's no problem. 

 

It's invisible and visible at the same time. e.g. here (visible).

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2023 at 3:36 PM, Macnamara said:

 

magicians use banishing rituals to cleanse spaces before they carry out rituals. But what i wonder is whether or not those movements and words intoned in the correct way work because they are encoded in the fabric of the matrix or if what they are really doing is changing the magician themself....

 

I think vibration is key. If you are in a vibration of power and self-belief then you become bullet proof against certain influences.

 

If however you are in a vibration of fear then certain influences are more able to synchronise with you.

 

being faced with certain influences can be frightful though in the same way that a charging elephant can be scary. Some people however advise that you stand your ground with an elephant and it will likely do a false charge and back off. A leap of faith in a way

 

I'm sure i read once a passage where David said that he sometimes is visited by distortions (like white noise) and he laughs them off. Laughter is a vibration that such things can't synche with so laughter is a form of banishing


Yes, the witches make so-called magic circles because they think it will keep them safe, but it doesn't do anything.  
It's not a matter of being afraid of demons.  Demons are damaging to the individual, whether he thinks he's a tough guy or not.  
 

Matthew 12:43-45

 

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

 

Why do you think Jesus said this?  
 

I wish you would quit window shopping at Christianity and come in.  But that's just my personal opinion, not based on any empirical evidence. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

if they are 'wicked' then they are already on the frequency of evil inter-dimensional entities and can easily synche with them


 

Is it possible for an individual to adhere to both the teachings of Ickism and Christianity?  

 

No, because the two aren't compatible.  Orthodox Christianity, as well as other Christian sects, has its own metaphysical position.  Ickism is fundamentally opposed to 'religion.'

 

"Religion has been a curse on the world and humanity will never know freedom until this curse has been exorcised. It is the curse of ignorance, which has cast its dark shadow over thousands of years of human suppression.” - David Icke

 

So why would an Icke adherent attempt to draw parallels between the two? 

 

I understand the need to infuse a semblance of morality into Ickism so that it does not end up a huge disappointment.  

 

But conflating Ickism with Christian teachings either negates Ickism, or transforms Icke's metaphysical philosophy into a religion.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Michi713 said:

"Religion has been a curse on the world and humanity will never know freedom until this curse has been exorcised. It is the curse of ignorance, which has cast its dark shadow over thousands of years of human suppression.” - David Icke

 

I agree with David.

In the name of 'God', so many people have been killed. You call that peace. 🙄

It is there to mislead and keep everyone immature, ignorant.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I agree with David.

In the name of 'God', so many people have been killed. You call that peace. 🙄

It is there to mislead and keep everyone immature, ignorant.


Come on Mr. Dale.  That's a tired, redundant, and false argument.

 

F603F45F-869B-4FD5-8E75-E4E49BCB47CB.webp

Edited by Michi713
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...