Is MASS immigration problematic?

On 12/22/2023 at 11:28 PM, Campion said:

Yup. And in an effort to be charitable and see it from the "woke" point of view (I dislike that term but it's in common use at the moment), where exactly is their non-white and non-male led role model society they want us to emulate? Does it even exist, or is the woke ideology based on negative critiques of what they don't want, without showing us positive examples of what they do want, successfully tried and tested. 

what woke people do is they pretend that the world is how they wish it was instead of dealing with how it actually is

much of the media they create is either purely fictional depictions of reality or distortions of reality. ALL of their output is now simply a vehicle for their anti-white race agenda.

An example of a distortion of reality would be to make a white queen from british history black. Today i was at someone elses house and they had a TV on and i had the misfortune of catching a glimpse of the BBC's christmas panto, aimed at children, which was robin hood except robin hood was black, the sheriff of nottingham was a woman and the merry men were women.

Ok robin hood isn't factual history but rather part of our mythology but they didn't want to write a new story in which they could have a strong black male lead, but rather had instead to take something of ours and distort it.

If they want to bash white people they will create a new story (usually a rehash of another story) and make all the bad guys white and all the heroic good guys non white

So many people watch TV and are programmed by it and having caught a glimpse of the kind of stuff that is on british TV these days and also noted how many adverts are calling for people to donate money to endless causes i have to conclude that the people behind TV want the british people to be:

1) destitute

2) ignorant about history

3) resentful towards white people

Murder Is Easy, review: mediocre Agatha Christie story is only made worse by unnecessary rewrites

Sometimes old books are enhanced by tweaks when transferred to television. This BBC adaptation was not one of them

Anita Singh, Arts and Entertainment Editor 27 December 2023 • 10:00pm

The passenger is Luke Fitzwilliam (David Jonsson), who resolves to visit Wychwood and investigate. In Christie’s telling, Fitzwilliam was a retired British policeman returning from a posting in the Far East. Screenwriter Sian Ejiwunmi-Le Berre has turned this on its head: Fitzwilliam is now a Nigerian former attaché in the Colonial Office, on his way to a new job in Whitehall. His first stop in London is the West African Education Centre, where a female friend berates him as “self-colonised, collaborating with his oppressors”. Later, one of the suspects enthuses about a book named Race Hygiene: A Campaign to Create a Master Race.
If any of this enhanced Christie’s story, or teased out themes which were lurking just beneath the surface, it would be justified. But Ejiwunmi-Le Berre has said that the newly-drawn character is a homage to her Nigerian father and grandfather, and she has “commandeered” it “as a window to my forefathers’ experience”. Look, I’d be perfectly willing to watch a drama about their experience. Just not in the middle of a Christmas Agatha Christie.
TELEMMGLPICT000358153111_17032585659280_

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Macnamara said:

If they want to bash white people they will create a new story (usually a rehash of another story) and make all the bad guys white and all the heroic good guys non white

So many people watch TV and are programmed by it and having caught a glimpse of the kind of stuff that is on british TV these days and also noted how many adverts are calling for people to donate money to endless causes i have to conclude that the people behind TV want the british people to be:

1) destitute 

2) ignorant about history

3) resentful towards white people

I agree. The narrative being pushed by the media and academia is that it's all about the inequality of power, with white men at the top and everyone else is exploited by them to a greater or lesser extent. All the media etc are doing is 'speaking truth to power' to try and level the playing field and give everyone an equal chance at reaching their potential. 

As this strategy became more successful during the 20th century, it has increasingly had to rely on past history to justify itself; things like western european empires and slavery to hide the fact that the mass media itself is now the biggest power play in the world, upon the theoretical foundations laid by academia with ideologies like critical theory and equality theory. 

So at this point as some of the most powerful institutions are things like the BBC and Hollywood, by their own logic they should be switching their attacks back onto themselves and giving away their power to continue levelling the field. The fact that they haven't done that casts a doubt on their whole narrative from the start. It was just a switch in the apparent power hierarchy all along, masterminded by the hidden hands with no interest in helping any ordinary people of whatever race or gender. 

• Like 1

In Memoriam: 14 Americans, Legal Immigrants Among Those Allegedly Killed by Illegal Aliens in 2023

John Binder

26 Dec 2023

Every year, an estimated 2,000 Americans are killed by illegal aliens. In 2023, Breitbart News reported on several cases in which illegal aliens are accused of killing American citizens, as well as legal immigrants – many including young children.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/12/26/in-memoriam-14-americans-legal-immigrants-among-those-allegedly-killed-by-illegal-aliens-in-2023/

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ReptileSlayer said:

"Mass Immigration" is a distraction. When you get obsessed about immigration you lose sight of the big picture. If you think only white people are targeted you're deluded. There's really much more at stake here.

we aren't 'obsessed with immigration' we are simply describing an aspect of the conspiracy in the same way that we post about covid or central banking or chemtrails or CBDC's or social credit scores etc etc etc

Clearly immigration is being weaponised to SOCIALLY ENGINEER western societies and it isn't being done to make the world a better place. It's being done to make mankind slaves on a giant technocratic gulag

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

we aren't 'obsessed with immigration' we are simply describing an aspect of the conspiracy in the same way that we post about covid or central banking or chemtrails or CBDC's or social credit scores etc etc etc

Clearly immigration is being weaponised to SOCIALLY ENGINEER western societies and it isn't being done to make the world a better place. It's being done to make mankind slaves on a giant technocratic gulag

Yes. I didn't mean you personally. Maybe you see through it. But many don't. White European racial purity is really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

19 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Yes. I didn't mean you personally. Maybe you see through it. But many don't. White European racial purity is really irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

people mix over time but that's not what we are seeing going on here

as a mental exercise lets put it another way:

all of this multi-cult agenda with the MASS immigration, critical race theory and the woke-agenda and political correctness is not being pushed on indians or on africans or south americans or on the chinese

so why are we uniquely supposed to be ok with being replaced? why should we be ok with being treated differently to everyone else?

and what happens to my children if they grow up in a country where they have been turned into an ethnic minority, in their own ancestral lands whilst now surrounded by people who have been radicalised against them through the woke agenda and critical race theory and its simplified and distorted perceptions of history?

why would i be ok with that?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and what happens to my children if they grow up in a country where they have been turned into an ethnic minority, in their own ancestral lands whilst now surrounded by people who have been radicalised against them through the woke agenda and critical race theory and its simplified and distorted perceptions of history?

lets look at this logically:

the woke left says that they support 'equity' not 'equality' and that the people who are the demographic majority in the UK are automatically 'the oppressors' and that minorities are automatically 'the oppressed'

they say that all white people have 'privilege' even if they are dirt poor and live on a sink estate, they are still more 'privileged' than an 'oppressed' black person getting a six figure salary from the neo-marxist BBC....

So what is their solution to white people being the largest group in society? Their solution is to flood us with non white people whilst destroying our ability to reproduce (also known as 'genocide' by the way)

But how would that end 'oppression' as surely then it would just create a new minority: white people. Would they not now be 'oppressed' and lack 'privilege'? The woke left seem to have no problem with that scenario and also like to skirt around the issue that when speaking about humans on a global scale they would have to accept that white people are already a minority

So once they have demographically re-engineered britain to make white people a minority there will be NO country on earth where a white person can not be one of the 'oppressed' whilst black people, brown people and yellow people will ALL have countries where they can go and be one of the demographic majorities aka 'the oppressor'. jews also can be a majority in israel

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

people mix over time but that's not what we are seeing going on here

as a mental exercise lets put it another way:

all of this multi-cult agenda with the MASS immigration, critical race theory and the woke-agenda and political correctness is not being pushed on indians or on africans or south americans or on the chinese

so why are we uniquely supposed to be ok with being replaced? why should we be ok with being treated differently to everyone else?

With "the grand scheme of things" I mean there's a worldwide vax democide going on. That makes miscegenation rather unimportant imo.

11 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

With "the grand scheme of things" I mean there's a worldwide vax democide going on. That makes miscegenation rather unimportant imo.

what has the radicalisation of non white people against white people through critical race theory in parallel with a mass influx of non white migrants got to do with miscegenation?

the uptake of the covid vax was high amongst the white portion of the british public but low amongst bame so its a weapon that has been overwhelmingly deployed against white british people:

Covid-19 vaccine hesitancy among ethnic minority groups

BMJ 2021; 372 doi: https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.n513 (Published 26 February 2021) Cite this as: BMJ 2021;372:n513

With mass covid-19 vaccination efforts under way in many countries, including the UK, we need to understand and redress the disparities in its uptake. Data to 14 February 2021 show that over 90% of adults in Britain have received or would be likely to accept the covid-19 vaccine if offered.1 However, surveys have indicated much greater vaccine hesitancy among people from some ethnic minorities.234 In a UK survey in December 2020, vaccine hesitancy was highest among black (odds ratio 12.96, 95% confidence interval 7.34 to 22.89), Bangladeshi, and Pakistani (both 2.31, 1.55 to 3.44) populations compared with people from a white ethnic background.5

Even more worryingly, data up to 15 January 2021 show substantially lower rates of covid-19 vaccinations among over 80s in ethnic minority (white people 42.5%, black people 20.5%) and deprived communities (least deprived 44.7%, most deprived 37.9%) in England.6 Similarly, data from an NHS trust show lower covid-19 vaccination rates among ethnic minority healthcare workers (70.9% in white workers v 58.5% in South Asian and 36.8% in black workers; P<0.001 for both).7

https://www.bmj.com/content/372/bmj.n513

Edited by Macnamara

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Be perfect wouldn't it news years eve if you were so inclined. Always unsettled me even as a very young child the countdown well. I hate this time of year depresses the hell out of me. 

Been watching rev Simon's stream and it's depressed the hell out of me lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the radicalisation towards extremist anti-white views is relentless....it's so sinister:

Hollywood is Dead

• Like 1

Bedlam in Berlin as Police and Firefighters Attacked With Projectiles

by Paul Joseph Watson | Jan 2, 2024

Migrants in Berlin performed their annual act of New Year’s Eve cultural enrichment by setting fire to cars and attacking police and firefighters with projectiles, leading to 15 officers being injured.

Major cities in Germany routinely welcome in the new year by witnessing the assembly of thousands of migrants, most of them from the Middle East and North Africa, who cause absolute bedlam on the streets.

This year was no different.

Over 300 people were detained in the German capital after around 15 officers were injured after being hit with fireworks and other projectiles.

Immigrants turned Berlin (Germany) into war zone last night.

More than 4,500 police officers were deployed last night to protect the city from immigrants.

Several women celebrating New Year were sexually assaulted by ‘Arab looking’ men. pic.twitter.com/Jh7EtmUvx7

— Klaus Arminius (@Klaus_Arminius) January 1, 2024

One person described the city as looking like a “war zone,” with sexual assaults also reportedly taking place.

“A police spokesperson said officers, firefighters and others were repeatedly shot at with pyrotechnics throughout the city,” reports DW.

“One of the incidents occurred near Alexanderplatz, where around 500 people threw fireworks at each other. Police then dispersed the group at the landmark Neptune Fountain and checked for fireworks, after which a group of 200 people fired pyrotechnics at police, leading to several arrests.”

During the previous New Year’s Eve in 2022, Berlin was also hit by riots and attacks on police and first responders.

One video showed an Albanian child migrant wearing a balaclava firing a pistol into the air in Berlin.

WATCH: An Albanian child migrant wearing a balaclava fires a pistol into the air in Berlin. pic.twitter.com/FdNQufi1pG

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) January 1, 2024

The crowds were very “diverse” to say the least.

WATCH: Mayhem in Berlin as large groups of migrants launch fireworks at buildings and bystanders on #Alexanderplatz. pic.twitter.com/i0tp41i58V

— Remix News & Views (@RMXnews) December 31, 2023

Berlin is like London a white minority city. On New Years Eve in the Mitte district mainly Turkish & Arab men assemble.

No women or native Germans can be seen. pic.twitter.com/e9bSgKhhqr

— David Atherton (@DaveAtherton20) January 1, 2024

It was utter bedlam by the looks of it.

Joyous New Year celebrations by Berlin’s enriched community. pic.twitter.com/uZyhLIt6ux

— David Vance (@DVATW) January 1, 2024

Another video from Bild showed the police response. 4500 were on patrol, but it did little to deter the enrichers.

Am Berliner #Alexanderplatz kam es zu einer chaotischen Feuerwerksschlacht. #Silvester2023 pic.twitter.com/6C858w5s27

— BILD (@BILD) January 1, 2024

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=279320

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1