UFO’S

Pinkie

With all the news from America about ufo’s are people crazy enough to think that beings from other dimensions are only going too USA!

I believe Military around the world have been in talks with beings from other dimensions for years!

Covid changed the vibration on earth as there actually was none and that was not just to people not being out and about!

I have all my life been able to talk to people, beings from other dimensions I feel they are more concerned about saving the world that wrecking it even more than we are!

I have written this note as thank goodness we are still allowed freedom of speech!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Pinkie said:

With all the news from America about ufo’s are people crazy enough to think that beings from other dimensions are only going too USA!

I believe Military around the world have been in talks with beings from other dimensions for years!

Covid changed the vibration on earth as there actually was none and that was not just to people not being out and about!

I have all my life been able to talk to people, beings from other dimensions I feel they are more concerned about saving the world that wrecking it even more than we are!

I have written this note as thank goodness we are still allowed freedom of speech!

I don't tell many people this because I'm a rather shy person, but a few years ago,  I had the chance to manage a pub on the moon, naturally I said 'No thanks, there's not enough atmosphere'!🤭

7 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

I don't tell many people this because I'm a rather shy person, but a few years ago,  I had the chance to manage a pub on the moon, naturally I said 'No thanks, there's not enough atmosphere'!🤭

But there must be an atmosphere, surely?

After all, Elvis lives there, and that red London bus would need air to operate.

• Haha 1

Radios work on vibration frequencies, people do too, but obviously you spent too much time in the pub to know the difference between atmosphere and vibration!

off you trot to the pub on the moon, hopefully you may learn next time!😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, light energy ovni said:

real ufo are connected to us spiritualy i now believe after many years since my encounters

Hope so, as not everyone seems to share that opinion (on DIF anyway), but I hope it's one that wins out... (at least in among some types of UFO)

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Like 2

Skys If we look at history Most of the thing we view as ALIEN, Show up in our history as far back as 6,million year. The Grays might could be us from the far future. If you distort a human face. We really look like grays. That and pretty far to the next living world. Even at light speed

Still maintain that if there 6.5 billion people here on earth there actually x3 that population more intelligent then human people here on Earth

Edited by cinder_darkskys

On 2/15/2023 at 8:05 AM, webtrekker said:

But there must be an atmosphere, surely?

After all, Elvis lives there, and that red London bus would need air to operate.

according to the sport theres a world war 2 lancaster bomber  crashed there also..

On 2/14/2023 at 3:30 PM, Pinkie said:

not   confined to the usa , south yorkshire is an hotspot. as many other places..

• Like 1

i have never been sold on the dimension magic or other happy horse shit. to me the universe is far to big to relate to the world in sci fi ideology. Even heaven and hell are not dimensional place the founded in the physical. and the reason we done see is more based on our physical and mental perception of reality

example is i see i show ; you can't see so you can't show. Most 90% of people who see or learn to see. Stop because the truth is so frighting so terrorizing to them. they stop trying to learn how to see. they stop doing these kind of art because of the mental effect of what showing

then there the trauma of showing and trying to explain. and living throw a bombardment of misconception.  Peoples ability to glob on shitty ideology We see this today. in every nation and non nation

look at the title of Oumuamua video ; the object can not come back be cause of the kind of orbit its on. but 1, million troll will be happy to cause fear to line there pockets

Simple explanation is best use common sense and not your tv computer programing propaganda. 

those same people see them self in space but not you. better to sell you sci fi so you can keep the stock market going buy useless thing killing our sea air what ever it take to keep people in a delusional state. because you. are not invited

actual the world government are not talk to them. Them being E+T. there not respected nor would they help them kill the Earth or there people... there centrally NOT welcome in space or we would be up there. There be no talk of war with E+T if we were welcomed in space. If we welcome in space they be promoting peaceful behavior with ET. in stead it E+T bad ET war. WAR  Which we lose every encounter. and  let pretend we are winning. They super nova the sun and we are history space dust game fucking over

• Sad 1

On 3/25/2024 at 5:54 PM, cinder_darkskys said:

Still maintain that if there 6.5 billion people here on earth there actually x3 that population more intelligent then human people here on Earth

What is that a spoiler OF exactly, if that video is watched? A movie or what is in the video?

Thanks CinderDS, as I await the answer, directing discretion about whether it's worth looking at a spoiler, depending on how spoiling it is.... Spoilers do normally refer to movies though, so this is what this is too or something a bit like a movie? (naturally I have not seen yet, as I am asking THIS first)... Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey CGoH great to chat you up.

Space Above and Beyond is a Canadian made early sci fi ; the video is referring to the NWO depopulation program currently under way today. And the pis poor leader and corrupted with in government by corpo ass worms. It was a hard ball call ; as there 2 clips i could of have bean posted. the second would have not fit this topic

UFO's

this clip fit well and because it not well known any more it very effect in showing the ideology of the corruption of our leaders to be untouchably and people who feel there entitled to act as they do on your be hence. by the time you get to end the member gets a feeling like gessssssssssss that what is going on with ET today. promoting wars an conflict in movie an medias.

the clip dose a few things ;

1st it put a corporation as the true face of the wars propagation. It put the government in second place to making every call They have no choice because the LET the corpos make that choice< not why we elect people to the government.

2nd it dose something beyond most peoples reason ; It says E+T basically came from here EARTH. While this heated exchange go's on the military sits with the government bewildered. at these revelation just that second coming to light.

After this travesty of injustice is brought out the shadows. and the 1 sided argument takes place < humans always right. E+T kills the people who not listening by suicide hurting killing many other.

This pretty much sum up the Euro US to day. defiantly apply to China and Russia as well in a bigger way

Making war make you primitive in E+T mind A specie who would poison there children children for profit

Make war for profit

Why there mentality are less then a monkeys. To think they think there fooling us.

Well there not  A hidden report form the RCMP leaked say that they believe that Canada will be in riots in 5 years. in there usual late fashion. It been going on in Canada for the  8 years. No one here believe that election are anything but a scam. to a next dictatorship. We have shameless government who cover child murder these parties people dishonor the Canadian people every time the next wack open up there mouths There lack of morality in profiting off of the sick an lame throw gambling. and there progressive child murder clinics abortion. Why some girls in Canada have had 11 abortions Promotion of child murder

Skys how can you claim to be peaceful explorer ; While murdering your own children. At break neck speed

I hope this help's CGoH Much love and peace be with you and yours

• Like 1