Why is david so sure about aliens but offers no explanation

While I agree with David on many things his ideas on aliens seem to have no reasonable basis beyond human beings in groups all behave the same. But are we to say that ant that behave the same in diffrent countries are being led by aliens or just acting out an inevitable conculsion to microbehaviours.

Why can not people all come to the same evil conlusions accross time and geography simply because they are programmed to kill off people when they reach a certain population size as a way to assure resources for new DNA?

Anyway this annoyes me how David is so good on other things and then goes out on a limb really discrediting his other ideas with total certainty.

And what happened when his head blew up in 1990 what was the trigger.

If there were alies then This is my rational via their behaviour.
the are over 100,000 star systems within 100 light years so if you had craft half the speed of light or just very long lifespans or cloning technology it is just as likley as it is unlikley that another species might make the trip.

And it is quite likely they were sent as others were on a one way trip to consolidate resources as this is what humans would do.

So you have some people that look like 5 legged elves hiding in the shadows turning soil into gold and buying people off influencing here and there.

Now they would want to come out at some point but like many advanced races they are decedent and can not simply bring all the technology knowledge with them so they are stuck on a alien assisted human technology timeline.

They start with intriducing elf life creatures in the media before encouraging genetic engineering so that humans become so many odd shapes there own odd shape can not be differentiated from being human.

At the same time they also stop all space exploration from the moment mans first achieved orbit as this would make man a competitor to their goals rather than a happy slave gathering resources.

Once space flight was gained but made inaccessible and human animal hybrids were common they could then come out of the shadows and have more direct control with members of the species even on tv indistinguishable from any other tv personality.

Along with genocides vaccines and war you could then filtre out all the humans leaving you with just the parasitic organisms.

So there certainly is a motive that fits a very biological pattern.

But I just would like to know why David is so certain beyond a few scrolls in a jar and native tribes talking about monsters under the bed and a basic fear of darkness. 

2 hours ago, melloncamp said:

While I agree with David on many things his ideas on aliens seem to have no reasonable basis beyond human beings in groups all behave the same. But are we to say that ant that behave the same in diffrent countries are being led by aliens or just acting out an inevitable conculsion to microbehaviours.

Why can not people all come to the same evil conlusions accross time and geography simply because they are programmed to kill off people when they reach a certain population size as a way to assure resources for new DNA?

Anyway this annoyes me how David is so good on other things and then goes out on a limb really discrediting his other ideas with total certainty.

And what happened when his head blew up in 1990 what was the trigger.

If there were alies then This is my rational via their behaviour.
the are over 100,000 star systems within 100 light years so if you had craft half the speed of light or just very long lifespans or cloning technology it is just as likley as it is unlikley that another species might make the trip.

And it is quite likely they were sent as others were on a one way trip to consolidate resources as this is what humans would do.

So you have some people that look like 5 legged elves hiding in the shadows turning soil into gold and buying people off influencing here and there.

Now they would want to come out at some point but like many advanced races they are decedent and can not simply bring all the technology knowledge with them so they are stuck on a alien assisted human technology timeline.

They start with intriducing elf life creatures in the media before encouraging genetic engineering so that humans become so many odd shapes there own odd shape can not be differentiated from being human.

At the same time they also stop all space exploration from the moment mans first achieved orbit as this would make man a competitor to their goals rather than a happy slave gathering resources.

Once space flight was gained but made inaccessible and human animal hybrids were common they could then come out of the shadows and have more direct control with members of the species even on tv indistinguishable from any other tv personality.

Along with genocides vaccines and war you could then filtre out all the humans leaving you with just the parasitic organisms.

So there certainly is a motive that fits a very biological pattern.

But I just would like to know why David is so certain beyond a few scrolls in a jar and native tribes talking about monsters under the bed and a basic fear of darkness. 

David's knowledge *could* be limited in areas such as aliens, creation, and what awaits a human being when so-called death takes place. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Why?

May be because he met one, the first encounter in the hotel room but he can't prove this as it was his experience only, no camera was turning back then.

Also from speaking to other people that he has come to a conclusion that there are more than one kind?

It's like 'I' tried to explain to people that there are spirits, dead spirits and gods which people cannot see, hear etc.

But from my experience and it happened a numerous times with immaculate timing that one comes to understand they do do exists but trying to explain it to those that cannot see. There are other people who have had enough experience that we agree on certain common theme. I think alien encounters are like that too.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 4/2/2023 at 9:01 PM, DaleP said:

May be because he met one, the first encounter in the hotel room but he can't prove this as it was his experience only, no camera was turning back then.

Does anyone know in what book, video presentation, or videocast David Icke speaks of this experience? I'm unfamiliar with it. Incidentally, I'm curious to know whether he thinks these 'aliens' are extraterrestrial in origin, a theory I rule out myself, believing whatever these beings are to be either interdimensional and/or subterranean.

• 1 month later...

Why can't we all see the simple fact that people are commiting evil?

The reality is I think people do see it, a lot of people, if not most people I meet are quite hot/hard headed in their own "beliefs" (I don't know, but I'll lie anyway) which in actuality I think that makes them quite soft, they've taken the easy route of not considering others thoughts and ideas, they've concreted their projections when nobody really knows, otherwise surely we would advance. Soaking up our environment how could we be anything than a reflection of said environment really? With concious thinking you break this cycle and say I don't know, but this is what I tend to think is most likely to be true, or this is the theory which seems to have more merit.

In reality I think humans are way too good in their nature, despite their hard head this equals that they are soft as anything. Deep down does anyone want to have a bad time in life? No, so everybody must know deep down you have to do "good" things to feel "good". Unless you are surrounded by people who find satisfaction in malevolent ways due to learning this satisfaction from their peers or environment, then how could you be something different? Products of environment, easily led astray from our natural goodness, we just want to fit into said environment, so sometimes people do bad things just to fit in?! M&S is full of decent quality clothes at affordable prices, so why kiddos spend twice on a nikey logo which shrinks and becomes work clothing within months? They're just copying their leaders, so no wonder they're running round with heaters!

It's not difficult to see so many people want to be millionaires so why would they go against a system that creates them? People just don't slow down their thinking enough to realise if you put yourself above others, you'll feel rubbish, bored, that it's not enough, because you're not satisfying the very first and upmost important thing. Serving your environment it reflects back and serves you as well. This is the delusion, these people put themselves above us and wonder why they're not happy with all their mclarens and lambos and houses, no it's not enough for them, but they became so selfish they think that becoming more selfish is somehow going to make it right? It's completley ridiculous delusional thinking, completely irrational and just silly, they're passing this on to the lower class that's why they're wearing balenciagas but cant clean the kitchen sink or hoover the carpet, I've seen it first hand. Slippery slope, creatures of habit, easier to carry on than change and force the electromagnetic beings around you to accept your own changes.

So I'm not surprised people think they're aliens and if you're really honest with yourself and really spiritual I wouldn't be surprised if you saw horns coming off a person, because it's a matter of your own perception to see the ridiculousness and stupidity were surrounded by. These people are aliens, they are alien to themselves, alien to what a human naturally is. Sure we make cock ups, like dogs attack children for no reason, but dogs are genetically modified or interbred from wolves, just like humans are being altered by chemical food and recycled water. Scientifically anything natural speaks for itself, it's just better.

The rain should be a huge red flag for people. Trace chemicals in rain increasing, that should tell us we're poisoning not only ourselves but our environment in the process, this means the environment will reflect this poison back onto us.....

Hello...

Slippery slope....

Creatures of habit...

Life is about not knowing

Knowing is impossible, if you did you wouldnt be able to tell the difference between anything

But we all think we know

We all pass this knowing (failure) onto our children which pass it on to future generations

It's very simple but we look for a complicated answer why?

They've over complicated our lives to the point almost 20% have mental health issues, the real figure is probably more like 100%

It's simple

We're too easy, too soft

It's got to change

Speak your mind

They can take everything away from you

What's left?

Can you be happy with it?

I can, cause if I'm not happy when I close my eyes whats the point I might as well rush to the end now

We can't wake up

Life is about waking up

We can only wake up when we die

Waking means your alive

Wake means theres nothing left to learn

Nothing left to know

Always something to learn, but actions speak louder than words

Can you act without thinking? 

Then just get on with it, stop looking and pick it up

It's easy to want to change, but difficult to change, why?

Because you're a grain of sand, you've got to let everything else have a chance to let you stay changed, cause some things just arent thinking of changing, they got used to the way you are...

I dont know I had too much port after not drinking since I can remember, I'm enjoying a celebratory cigar and drink 😆