Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu Claims Deadly Turkey-Syria Earthquake Was "God Punishing Israel's Enemies"

Truthblast

What a Fruitcake:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-national-religious-rabbi-says-deadly-quake-in-turkey-syria-is-divine-justice/amp/

Turning to the massive 7.8-magnitude earthquake, which has killed at least 28,000 people in Turkey and neighboring Syria, Eliyahu said: “God is judging all the nations around us who wanted to invade our land several times and throw us into the sea.”

“This is about Syria — which abused its Jewish residents for hundreds of years in the blood libels of Damascus and others; which invaded Israel three times in order to kill and destroy,” he said.

“We do not know what accounts [need to be settled] with Turkey, which has defamed us in every possible arena. But if God reveals to us and tells us that he is going to judge all our enemies, we just have to look and understand what is going on around us,” Eliyahu said. “Everything that happens, happens in order to cleanse the world and make it better.”

Eliyahu cited a biblical prophecy of Ezekiel that said that after the biblical promise of the ingathering of the exiles, when all Jews return to the land of Israel, “revenge will come to all the nations around us who have harmed us.”

“This has troubled me all morning,” said Avraham Stav, a prominent rabbi associated with the Tzohar rabbinical organization and who teaches at the well-regarded Har Etzion yeshiva.

“The thought that the entire world is in tears amid the terrible sights and stories in Turkey, and we, the people who brought to the world the tidings that every person is created in [God’s] image, should according to Rabbi Eliyahu rejoice over these horrors.”

He said gladness over the deaths of enemies should be reserved for terrorists, “not thousands of children who have done nothing to us being crushed along with their parents.”

Rabbi Yehuda Gilad wrote that he had read Eliyahu’s comments “again and again and can’t believe it. Thousands of people made in God’s image are buried beneath the ruins of their homes, elderly and infants expiring in terrible agony and we should view this as being to our benefit?”

Good-cop/bad-cop,,,huh?

The "good" one says "such sentiments are not in line with the teachings of the Torah.".

Just like the Muslim apologists and the koran.

Or "fake" communists and "real" communists".

They serve the same 2-faced hypocrite.

ps; what caused the earthquake then, good Rabbi? Do you know? If you can't answer that question, shut up. You're supposed to know these things, it's just a simple question.

Of course it was the god of deceit, death, and destruction; the ruler of this world. It may or may not have used humans with technology. Either way, the thing(earthquake) is a spell cast on the consciousness that accepts, believes, and perceives what the deceitful destructive principle requires.

Edited by novymir

Little Sammy Gold's world...Mr. BigShot,,, huh? It's a special world,,in an inverted kind of way, it's the littlest, most limited thing, with a pipsqueek liar for a "god"..."the wizard of Oz"--diabolical...

The Crucifier of The Son=Us...over and over...the crucifying...the deceiver. A machine of deceit. Believed.

CONSCIOUSNESS-SPIRIT. INFINITE.

What do ya think that larger body represents?

The Son-Creation.

Within GOD, One with GOD.

Jesus Christ.

Our sane Being. Wholeness=Oneness=Holy.

Sammy don't want people realizing The Truth. He wants to kill them before they wake up, hoping they'll be fooled into continuing to serve him/it, and not exit...

An artificial idea(untruth) operating within the "mind" of the dreaming consciousness.

Behold! another view of "the world", and where it is:

virtual.jpeg

"Knock, and the door will be opened..."

Edited by novymir

The sun is not a burning ball in the sky...it is the portal between this world and The Real.

Sun=Son. ("...no one comes to The Father except through Me...")"(I Am The Truth"). The Real.

Kinda like The Truman Show setup. Except we're all Trumans, and "Kristoff" the director is Christ-off=anti-Christ=ego. The story he gives is an inversion.

That's why they spray the crap in the sky to block the sun, they don't really know of The Truth but they can sense a threat...also, they lie about "vitamin d", it's not that...it's The Light of Life and Truth they seek to block...they physicalize it with "vitamin d" idea...that ain't it,,,,it's THE ENERGY OF THE INFINITE.

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Truthblast said:

What a Fruitcake:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-national-religious-rabbi-says-deadly-quake-in-turkey-syria-is-divine-justice/amp/

Turning to the massive 7.8-magnitude earthquake, which has killed at least 28,000 people in Turkey and neighboring Syria, Eliyahu said: “God is judging all the nations around us who wanted to invade our land several times and throw us into the sea.”

“This is about Syria — which abused its Jewish residents for hundreds of years in the blood libels of Damascus and others; which invaded Israel three times in order to kill and destroy,” he said.

“We do not know what accounts [need to be settled] with Turkey, which has defamed us in every possible arena. But if God reveals to us and tells us that he is going to judge all our enemies, we just have to look and understand what is going on around us,” Eliyahu said. “Everything that happens, happens in order to cleanse the world and make it better.”

Eliyahu cited a biblical prophecy of Ezekiel that said that after the biblical promise of the ingathering of the exiles, when all Jews return to the land of Israel, “revenge will come to all the nations around us who have harmed us.”

“This has troubled me all morning,” said Avraham Stav, a prominent rabbi associated with the Tzohar rabbinical organization and who teaches at the well-regarded Har Etzion yeshiva.

“The thought that the entire world is in tears amid the terrible sights and stories in Turkey, and we, the people who brought to the world the tidings that every person is created in [God’s] image, should according to Rabbi Eliyahu rejoice over these horrors.”

He said gladness over the deaths of enemies should be reserved for terrorists, “not thousands of children who have done nothing to us being crushed along with their parents.”

Rabbi Yehuda Gilad wrote that he had read Eliyahu’s comments “again and again and can’t believe it. Thousands of people made in God’s image are buried beneath the ruins of their homes, elderly and infants expiring in terrible agony and we should view this as being to our benefit?”

I'm sure, like Madeleine Albright, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu thinks "the price is worth it" for vengeance.

Except:

The Israelites and later, the Tribe of Judah were taken into captivity as punishment for their sins, because they “did evil in the sight of the Lord” building alters in the high places and groves to Baal and for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, and for passing their children through the flames to Moloch. That’s why they are a people in exile. As for the Damascus Affair, the ‘cousinhood’ had to send in the big guns, David Rothschild and Moses Montefiore to use their wealth and power, to make the “blood libel” all go away,

13 hours ago, Velma said:

I'm sure, like Madeleine Albright, Rabbi Shmuel Eliyahu thinks "the price is worth it" for vengeance.

Except:

The Israelites and later, the Tribe of Judah were taken into captivity as punishment for their sins, because they “did evil in the sight of the Lord” building alters in the high places and groves to Baal and for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, and for passing their children through the flames to Moloch. That’s why they are a people in exile. As for the Damascus Affair, the ‘cousinhood’ had to send in the big guns, David Rothschild and Moses Montefiore to use their wealth and power, to make the “blood libel” all go away,

What if Albright grew a beard and became Shmuel Eliyahu?

Har har har

On 2/13/2023 at 2:58 PM, Truthblast said:

What a Fruitcake:

Tori’s is Old Testament stuff that god is pretty evil 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Velma said:

The point is, the Assyrian invasion the Rabbi refers to happened over 2,500 years ago.

Why would it be acceptable to anyone that Syrians of today should pay for it?

Israel's "enemies" are everyone they hate, Arabs, Germans, Persians....

They don’t like Italians much

5 hours ago, Dagon44 said:

...and it’s made them successful. 

In an inverted kind of way.

They rule  WartWorld.              WOW! Isn't that impressive!

Common-Wart=theworld.jpg

Jesus said:

"My Kingdom is not of this world, if my Kingdom were of this world my followers would fight to keep the jews from arresting me, but my Kingdom is not of this world...".

He also said: "Don't invest too much in this world,,, it's not worth it..."

The Greater Awake Body of Infinite Consciousness, and a tiny part that turned away from Truth.

Edited by novymir

3 hours ago, novymir said:

In an inverted kind of way.

They rule  WartWorld.              WOW! Isn't that impressive!

Common-Wart=theworld.jpg

Jesus said:

"My Kingdom is not of this world, if my Kingdom were of this world my followers would fight to keep the jews from arresting me, but my Kingdom is not of this world...".

He also said: "Don't invest too much in this world,,, it's not worth it..."

The Greater Awake Body of Infinite Consciousness, and a tiny part that turned away from Truth.

Jesus or what Jesus represents was Jewish it was Jewish thought annd planning that created that system which is subordinate to its parent.

10 hours ago, Dagon44 said:

Jesus or what Jesus represents was Jewish it was Jewish thought annd planning that created that system which is subordinate to its parent.

Okay.

I just post this for others then.

He is speaking to them and their master:

"You are of your father the devil, and it is your will to practice the desires [which are characteristic] of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks what is natural to him, for he is a liar and the father of lies and half-truths.".https://biblehub.com/john/8-44.htm

He taught and demonstrated The Truth.

They tried to get rid of him and co-opt his teachings and message...damage-control...he/It is not a body nor a religion, but SPIRIT.

It speaks and works through David Icke as he will allow it, It speaks and works through anyone anywhere that is willing to shrink or suspend their ego and be One with The Real.

Was Buddha serving their system?  Did the Cathars serve their system?

infinitelove.jpg

Edited by novymir