Ongoing Food Crisis Thread

LastOneLeftInTheCounty

1 hour ago, k_j_evans said:

I have orgonite is a few places but I can't say it has made much difference - but I've had it so long I can't remember. I got it from orgonise Africa.

African orgonite, was it expensive? 
How many bits did you get? 

Burying it seems to work. 

Best to make your own, but it’s a lot of faff. 
Finding a good boatyard (resin) and machinist (metal filings) and crystal supplier seemed a lot more romantic decades ago than it does today. 
Who can be arsed

The adventures of Don and Carol Croft on EducateYourself.org springs to mind, with their tales of cloud busting and tower busting and being chased by the feds, fighting etheric demons using their PowerWands etc.

Anyone remember that? 

20 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

African orgonite, was it expensive? 
How many bits did you get? 

Burying it seems to work. 

Best to make your own, but it’s a lot of faff. 
Finding a good boatyard (resin) and machinist (metal filings) and crystal supplier seemed a lot more romantic decades ago than it does today. 
Who can be arsed

The adventures of Don and Carol Croft on EducateYourself.org springs to mind, with their tales of cloud busting and tower busting and being chased by the feds, fighting etheric demons using their PowerWands etc.

Anyone remember that? 

Oh heck, It was ages ago, I got two zappers with orgonite in them (one still going, the other died), a box of about 20 small "cupcakes" (which I use in the garden) and a pyramid about 4" high that I keep beside the bed. At the time I bought it,  their prices were the best on t'interweb even with shipping. My account still works!! https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/en/

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Oh heck, It was ages ago, I got two zappers with orgonite in them (one still going, the other died), a box of about 20 small "cupcakes" (which I use in the garden) and a pyramid about 4" high that I keep beside the bed. At the time I bought it,  their prices were the best on t'interweb even with shipping. My account still works!! https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/en/

That’s a lot of orgonite,

that site is really cool, his TBs look exactly like mine.

surprised you got one next to bed, the TBs I made and gave away were a bit strong, someone told me they had it next to their bed but couldn’t sleep properly, I tried the same but also couldn’t sleep.

One person put one in their glovebox in their car, they got pulled over by the police straight away then afterwards their radiator nearly blew up and their alternator was frazzled. 

Maybe I made them wrong 

Edited by LastOneLeftInTheCounty

23 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

This was the last batch after I stopped making, they’re like mini pendants/key rings with a copper spiral backing and DT quartz in the centre, mostly they hang next to doorways or are hidden in places that feel grotty

434CE96D-ED40-4786-8B73-C49FAECA7242.jpeg.8038a799c8410b7588c120dcf8d508d8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

That’s a lot of orgonite,

that site is really cool, his TBs look exactly like mine.

surprised you got one next to bed, the TBs I made and gave away were a bit strong, someone told me they had it next to their bed but couldn’t sleep properly, I tried the same but also couldn’t sleep.

One person put one in their glovebox in their car, they got pulled over by the police straight away then afterwards their radiator nearly blew up and their alternator was frazzled. 

Maybe I made them wrong 

EEk!

The one I have by my bed is a blue HHG https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/en/standard-orgonite-hhg. I have an electric alarm clock and it sits next to that.  I hope it negates that and next door's wifi.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

EEk!

The one I have by my bed is a blue HHG https://www.orgoniseafrica.com/en/standard-orgonite-hhg. I have an electric alarm clock and it sits next to that.  I hope it negates that and next door's wifi.

Hopefully! 
Yes holy hand grenades are meant to be near you, I was trying to sleep near TBs which I think you’re not supposed to do. 
Tower Busters are for guerilla gifting only I’m pretty sure 

7 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Hopefully! 
Yes holy hand grenades are meant to be near you, I was trying to sleep near TBs which I think you’re not supposed to do. 
Tower Busters are for guerilla gifting only I’m pretty sure 

Well, I do have TBs all round the outside of the house and in the garden (and one on top of the electric meter indoors). I haven't tried them by the 5G masts as I'm sure they'd either get nicked or thrown away by the Council grass cutters.

• 3 weeks later...

Contraceptive And Antibiotics Detected In Popular Fast Foods

Published on October 16, 2023

Written by Marina Zhang

Two types of animal antibiotics and an animal contraceptive have been detected in food samples from America’s top 10 most popular fast-food chains

In September, Moms Across America (MAA) submitted food samples from 10 popular American food chains to the Health Research Institute, an Iowa-based nonprofit laboratory that tests food for nutritional value, biofunctionality, and contaminants and toxins, requesting that the laboratory test the samples for over 100 common veterinary drugs and hormones.

MAA is a nonprofit activism group formed by mothers intending to bring awareness to food that contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs) and pesticides.

Molecular and chief scientist at the Health Research Institute, John Fagan, confirmed that his lab tested the food samples.

8 In 10 Popular Fast Food Chains Tested Positive

Most of the food was sampled from America’s top 10 most popular food chains. Volunteers for MAA went to their local McDonald’s, Starbucks, Subway, Chick-fil-A, Burger King, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Dunkin’, Wendy’s, or Domino’s stores and ordered the same meal several times.

With the exception of Chipotle and Subway, all the food samples tested positive for veterinary drugs.

Monensin, Narasin, And Nicarbazin

The drug concentrations in all of the food samples were below 2 micrograms per kilogram, which is significantly below the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) acceptable daily intake.

Mr. Fagan highlighted that the FDA’s acceptable intake levels are meaningful for checking acute poisoning. Yet in the case of fast food, which some people consume daily, there is a concern of chronic poisoning due to accumulation of toxins.

Monensin

Less than 0.5 microgram per kilogram of the antibiotic monensin was detected in Taco Bell, Dunkin’, Wendy’s, Domino’s, Burger King, and McDonald’s. The acceptable daily intake for monensin is 12.5 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day.

The antibiotic monensin was detected in Taco Bell, Dunkin’, Wendy’s, Domino’s, Burger King, and McDonald’s.

Monensin is a commonly used veterinary antibiotic with a slim margin of safety. Side effects of monensin in animals include anorexia, diarrhea, weakness, and motor problems. Overdose can cause an animal’s poisoning or even death.

Monensin poisoning is rare in humans, and there is no effective treatment used in clinical practice. One case occurred in a man who ingested 300 milligrams of monensin, leading to severe rhabdomyolysis, or a breakdown of muscle tissue.

This medical condition is quite severe and can lead to damaged heart and kidneys.

The dose that man ingested, however, is a million times higher than the microgram doses detected in the food samples.

Narasin

Less than 2 micrograms per kilogram of narasin was detected in a Wendy’s cheeseburger. It was also found in trace amounts in a meal from Dunkin’, Domino’s, and a Starbucks sandwich.

The acceptable daily intake for narasin is 5 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day.

Narasin is an antibiotic and antiparasitic feed additive that helps control parasitic infections in fattened chicken. It is also often added to cattle feed, as it increases dry matter intake. Both narasin and monensin are ionophores, meaning they can disturb the balance of ions in cells and are often used in animals to control bacterial and parasitic infections.

Side effects of narasin in animals include anorexia, diarrhea, and degeneration of heart and skeletal muscles.

These antibiotic ionophores are not used in humans due to concerns of toxicity, though there are few cases of documented toxicity from these drugs.

Nicarbazin

Nicarbazin, an animal antiparasitic and contraceptive, was detected in the Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich sample. Less than 0.5 microgram per kilogram of nicarbazin was detected. The acceptable daily intake for nicarbazin is 200 micrograms per kilogram of body weight per day.

The drug is primarily used as an antiparasitic drug in fattened chickens and turkeys, but it has also been used for population control of geese and pigeons.

Since it is highly toxic to agricultural embryos and decreases egg laying and hatching among grown poultry populations, many farmers have called for more regulations to protect their animals from such exposures.

To date, no reports have shown that nicarbazin causes toxic effects in humans, though its long-term ramifications are unknown. One research report assumedthat nicarbazin would be safe for consumers since most turkeys fed the drug would act as a filter, breaking down the drug before it reached the market.

“The impact of millions of Americans, especially children and young adults, consuming a known animal contraceptive daily is concerning,” said Zen Honeycutt, MAA’s executive director. “With infertility problems on the rise, the reproductive health of this generation is front and center for us, in light of these results.”

Few studies have investigated the effects of veterinary drugs in humans.

“That’s the problem,” Ms. Honeycutt told The Epoch Times. “These are veterinary drugs and hormones … so the only studies that I have found and that you will find will be for animals. [They’re] not authorized for humans, and yet they’re being allowed [into the food supply].

“Some people are consuming this food every day, so we don’t know how much they are accumulating in their body,” Ms. Honeycutt added.

Are All Fast Food Chain Stores Affected?

Since each food sample was bought from only one store per fast-food chain, Ms. Honeycutt said that they would need to do more tests to know if all other chains served food containing similar veterinary drugs.

However, she was suspicious that other chains may also be affected.

“My understanding is that they’re grinding the meat up of hundreds of birds in order to make these processed meat patties. So when one is contaminated, it likely contaminates possibly hundreds of other samples … If one comes down with this particular disease, then the farmer will likely treat any of the birds at a facility,” Ms. Honeycutt said.

When asked about potential package contamination, Mr. Fagan from the Health Research Institute said that the packages came from different states across the United States, so while one package might be contaminated, it would be difficult for all of them to be contaminated.

The MAA previously tested 43 school lunches provided by participants. Lab tests found that 95 percent of the lunches had glyphosate, and 74 percent contained at least one harmful pesticide.

Glyphosate is a weed killer, and childhood exposure to glyphosate has been linked to the development of diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer, including non-Hodgkin lymphoma.

Thiabendazole, an immune suppressant, was detected in around 30 percent of the samples, and a developmental toxin was found in over 40 percent of them.

The Epoch Times reached out to the fast-food chains reported in this article for comment.

See more here theepochtimes

https://principia-scientific.com/animal-contraceptive-and-antibiotics-detected-in-popular-fast-foods/

• Thanks 1

Sadiq Khan Signs Up Londoners for the ‘Planetary Health Diet’ by 2030 With Meat Cut to WW2 Levels of 44g a Day

Khan to plebs – I’ve taken your horrible cheap cars off the roads, now I’m coming after your nasty, smelly, unhealthy food. By 2030 you will be on Second World War calorie rations with plenty of vegetables, and little or no meat. That’s because I have signed London up to implementing the Planetary Health Diet with just 2,500 individual calories per day. Now you know I love statistics – did I tell you that my globalist friends inform me that banning your burgers and meat pies will help save 11 million lives each year?

The Planetary Health Diet (PHD) is the work of the EAT-Lancet Commission. It is predominantly an organic vegetarian plan and is intended to provide a “balanced, nutritional” and climate-friendly diet for all 10 billion people around the world. In 2019, London mayor Sadiq Khan led the way, signing up London to implement the diet for all by 2030. The PHD was one of the first to suggest that individual calories should be cut to Second World War levels and meat rationed to just 44 grams a day.

Through the C40 group of 100 city mayors, Khan additionally signed up to the ‘Good Food Cities Accelerator’. This committed a sub-set of 14 cities around the world to work with residents, businesses, public institutions and other organisations “to develop a joint strategy for implementing these measures by 2030”. Of course, at one level the idea that an increasingly despised Khan will “work” with Londoners to trash traditional diets in favour of ones based on organic grains and vegetables is laughable. But then 15 years ago, so was the idea that older cars owned by the less well-off would be forced from the roads by a Labour mayor under the guise of a so-called climate emergency.

As always, it is a good idea to look at what the global elites are writing and planning, often in plain sight. The PHD is the work of EAT, a non-profit, green activist operation that says it is dedicated to transforming the global food system to mitigate climate change. To pursue its aims, it has a number of partners including the Stockholm Resilience Centre and the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research. Needless to say, the show is funded by numerous foundations channelling money, often described as philanthropic, to fund ways to control rather than gain outright ownership of the means of production. Often described as ‘stakeholder capitalism’, the money buys influence, if not effective control, over wide swathes of industry, politics, media, academia and science.

EAT is based in Oslo and was founded by the Stordalen Foundation, Welcome Trust and the Stockholm Resilience Centre (SRC). The founder and Executive Chair is Dr. Gunhild Stordalen, who is reported to be linking “climate, health and sustainability issues across sectors to transform the global food system”. She is said to advise the World Economic Forum, and was named a ‘Young Global Leader’ by the Davos operation in 2015. In 2011, with her former husband she established the Stordalen Foundation, which went on to start the EAT Initiative with Johan Rockstrom and the SRC.

SRC is chaired by Johan Rockstrom from the Potsdam Institute and he is the activist’s activist. No climate scare seems too outrageous for him to promote. In May 2021 he told the Guardian that a Potsdam climate model showed that warming on Earth had not passed 2°C over the last three million years, a claim easily debunked by recent historical scientific evidence. SRC has a long list of foundation funders comprising individuals such as Wallenberg, Walton and Packard, corporates such as L’Oreal and Ikea, and Government institution’s including the European Commission and the British Foreign Office.

Next year will see the publication of EAT-Lancet 2.0, hoping to build on the findings of the first publication and “accelerate” the 2030 agenda. To help this along, there will be new elements such as a greater focus on diversity, food justice and something called “social food system goals”. In addition to the work of the Commission, a 12-month global consultation will be conducted, “with the aim of increasing local legitimacy, buy-in and adoption of the Commission’s recommendations”. Use of IPCC-like modelling is promised to evaluate “multiple transition pathways to healthy, sustainable and equitable food futures”.

Whether any of this will actually survive a direct democratic vote is of course the key question. Citizens in New Zealand have just turfed out a green, anti-farmer administration, the Dutch Government hangs by a thread following a local war on the agricultural sector, while Irish rural voters are unhappy about plans to decimate beef herds. And as we have shown in past articles on the Daily Sceptic, one group of eco extremists trying to turn the world vegetarian is going to conflict with another attempting to re-wild the planet, and another banning nitrogen fertiliser and cutting crop yields by half, and another planting vast monoculture acres for bio-fuels, and another growing building materials for future mud and grass hut housing… to be continued.

Chris Morrison is the Daily Sceptic’sEnvironment Editor.

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
Italy becomes first nation to BAN Bill Gates’ fake meat due to “serious health concerns”
11/06/2023 // Ethan Huff // 380 Views 

a first for the developed world, the European nation of Italy has decided to ban all fake meat from the country, citing "serious health concerns."

Numerous recent studies show that lab-grown synthetic meat of the kind being promoted by billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates is triggering the formation of turbo cancers in humans – Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) "vaccines" are doing the same thing, by the way.

In contrast to a recent decision by the Biden regime to fast-track the approval of synthetic meat here in America, Italy is taking the opposite approach by banning the stuff outright before it gets the chance to harm the Italian people.

"Italy is the first nation to say no to synthetic food, to so-called 'synthetic meat,'" announced Health Minister Orazio Schillaci. "It does so with a formal and official act."

"The resolution calls for a commitment to ban the production, marketing, and import of synthetic foods within our territory."

According to Schillaci, Italy's new regulations against synthetic meat aim to protect the general public against any situation in which "the environmental public health could be at risk, or when there is uncertainty regarding the effects of certain products that are being or will be introduced to the market or consumed."

"It is crucial to have measures in place to address these potential risks and ensure the safety of the environment and public health in such cases," he added 

Biden regime fast-tracks approval of synthetic meat, including Gates' lab-grown "chicken meat"

Much of the push in favor of synthetic meat comes not only from Gates but also other globalists such as Klaus Schwab, the goon in charge of the World Economic Forum (WEF), who claim it is necessary to stop "global warming" and "climate change."

Back in 2021 in promotion of his book "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster," Gates told MIT Technology Review that "all rich countries should move to 100 percent synthetic beef."

Gates' dream for the world probably will not come to fruition, at least as he envisioned it, because science continues to show that synthetic meat consumption is linked to cancer via the immortalized cell lines that the body uses to manufacture cancer cells in the presence of a provoking substance, in this case fake meat.

Fake president Joe Biden's regime has so far indicated its full support for the unleashing of fake meat here in the U.S., where private corporate interests seem to control just about everything.

In an unprecedented move, Biden's U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) approved the sale of Gates' lab-grown "chicken meat" back in late June. This approval from regulators will allow fake meat companies everywhere to flood the U.S. food market with their toxic, deadly products.

"Now we need to ban any WEF and NOW (new world order) product or message," one commenter wrote in response to the good news out of Italy.

"Back in old blighty, our bribery whores in UN parliament will happily push this crap on us," wrote another, presumably from the United Kingdom where, like in the U.S., fake meat and other garbage is more easily approved and pushed on the public due to government corruption.

"Expect widespread BS plus a taxpayer-funded ad campaign to promote this new highly toxic product."

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nutrient From Beef And Milk Found To Potentially Kill Cancer Cells

Published on December 2, 2023

Written by Naveen Athrappully

A study, published in the Nature Journal on Nov. 22, analyzed 235 bioactive molecules found in food. It looked for compounds capable of activating a group of immune cells called CD8+ T known to kill cancerous or virally infected cells

Researchers found that Trans-vaccenic acid (TVA) improved the ability of CD8+ T cells to infiltrate tumors and potentially kill cancer cells.

TVA is a long-chain fatty acid found in meat and dairy products from grazing animals like cows and sheep.

In addition, cancer patients with higher TVA levels circulating in the blood were also found to respond better to immunotherapy.

This suggested that TVA could potentially be used as “a nutritional supplement to complement clinical treatments for cancer,” according to a Nov. 22 press release from the University of Chicago where the study was conducted.

In the human body, only 20 percent of the TVA is broken down into other byproducts, while the remaining 80 percent circulates in blood.

The researchers experimented with TVA on mice. They fed mice with a diet rich in TVA and found that it “significantly reduced the tumor growth potential of melanoma and colon cancer cells compared to mice fed a control diet.”

Moreover, the TVA diet also boosted the ability of CD8+ T cells in mice to infiltrate tumors.

In their analysis, the researchers found that TVA works by inactivating a receptor on the surface of CD8+ T, eventually activating a cellular signaling process involved in functions like cellular growth, survival, and differentiation.

Mice that had the receptors of CD8+ T cells removed were found to lack improved tumor-fighting ability.

The team also analyzed leukemia cells and found that TVA “enhanced the ability of an immunotherapy drug to kill leukemia cells.”

“To see that a single nutrient like TVA has a very targeted mechanism on a targeted immune cell type, with a very profound physiological response at the whole organism level—I find that really amazing and intriguing,” said Jing Chen, one of the senior authors of the study.

The work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (NIH). In its “ethics declarations,” the study states that Mr. Chen has patents pending on TVA and TVA derivatives.

Another researcher, Chuan He, is “a scientific founder and a scientific advisory board member of Inferna Green Inc. and AccuaDX Inc., and holds ownership shares of Accent Therapeutics Inc.” A third researcher, Hongbo Chi, acts as a consultant for Kumquat Biosciences.

A fourth author, Anand A. Patel, received research funding from Celgene/BMS, Pfizer, and Agios/Servier.

TVA In Cancer Treatment

While the study did raise the possibility of using TVA as a dietary supplement in cancer treatments, Mr. Chen warned against focusing too much on the food source.

Since there is evidence that consuming too much red meat or dairy can be detrimental, the study should not be taken as an excuse to consume more pizza or cheeseburgers, he stated.

Instead, the focus should be on using TVA nutrient supplements and determining the optimized amount to be used in treating cancer. Mr. Chen also raised the possibility of other nutrients potentially performing the same function as TVA.

“There is early data showing that other fatty acids from plants signal through a similar receptor, so we believe there is a high possibility that nutrients from plants can do the same thing,” he said.

The researchers intend to build a more comprehensive library of nutrients circulating in the human body to understand how they impact immunity and other biological processes.

A 2019 study published in PubMed also found a potential positive impact of TVA on cancer. It looked at the impact of TVA on human nasopharyngeal carcinoma (NPC), a cancer that occurs in the nasopharynx located behind the nose and above the throat.

The study found that TVA “significantly inhibited cell proliferation” of the NPC cancer cells and suggested that using it could offer an advantage in treating the illness.

Another study from 2014 found that TVA exerted a “direct anti-carcinogenic effect” on human breast cancer cells.

Cancer Research

The Nov. 22 TVA study comes as there have been significant scientific breakthroughs in recent times when it comes to cancer research. In October, researchers from UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center in Sacramento, California, revealed the discovery of a biological “switch” that could make cancer cells destroy themselves.

“CD95 receptors, also known as Fas, are called death receptors,” said a UC Davis news release. “These protein receptors reside on cell membranes. When activated, they release a signal that causes the cells to self-destruct.”

Scientists from Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) recently published their findings regarding a flavonoid in licorice root that could inhibit the progression of pancreatic cancer. They also suggested that the chemical may boost the efficacy of chemotherapy drugs used to treat the illness.

According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), “cancer is the second most common cause of death in the U.S., exceeded only by heart disease.”

ACS estimates that more than 1.9 million cancer cases will be diagnosed in the United States in 2023. The organization expects approximately 609,820 deaths this year, which comes to around 1,670 deaths per day.

“Although incidence increases greatly with age; 88 percent of people diagnosed with cancer in the U.S. are 50 years of age or older and 57 percent are 65 or older,” the organization said.

“Risk is also increased by certain behaviors and other modifiable factors, such as smoking, having excess body weight, drinking alcohol, and eating an unhealthy diet,” it said. “An estimated 41 out of 100 men and 39 out of 100 women will develop cancer during their lifetime.”

https://principia-scientific.com/nutrient-from-beef-and-milk-found-to-potentially-kill-cancer-cells/

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
Dr. Robert Malone discusses mRNA jabs for livestock, what it means for meat and dairy
12/14/2023 // Ethan Huff // 1.1K Views 

Recently, Dr. Brooke Miller, the former immediate past president of the United States Cattlemen's Association, spoke with Dr. Robert Malone, credited with developing messenger RNA (mRNA) technology, about the threat of mRNA in livestock.

Since meat animals are now being injected with the same types of "vaccines" that the human "herd" received through Operation Warp Speed, it has been increasingly coming to the forefront that the direct consequence of this is toxic meat and dairy products hitting the market.

At the current time, according to Dr. Malone, "we don't have any of these products that are authorized for cattle, whether it's beef or milk." These products, in this context, refers to mRNA products for animals. There is, however, an mRNA product that was developed by Merck & Co. for swine herds, meaning bacon and other forms of pork are likely already contaminated.

"And there absolutely is interest in deploying this kind of technology into chicken houses," Dr. Malone explained about where mRNA technology is headed next. "But as all of you know in the chicken industry, the margins are just squeaky, squeaky tight. And so, any technology, vaccine technology, that's going to be deployed into chicken houses has got to come in at pennies per dose."

(Related: Back in early fall, Dr. Malone warned that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration [FDA] had "gone rogue" by approving COVID booster shots without any valid clinical trials to back their safety and effectiveness.)

Just say no to mRNA meat

On the issue of cows raised for beef or dairy, mRNA is also slated for use in them, which eventually means that the entire food supply, at least in the United States, is being deliberately contaminated with DNA and RNA who-knows-what?, which will render it unsafe.

Despite being one of the "founding fathers," so to speak, of mRNA, Dr. Malone is expressing concerns about what these products he helped develop might do to animals raised for food, and the humans who eat said animal products.

"I've had probably more calls and more concerns about this issue than anything else from the general public, the non-agricultural public, who is basically our consumer and our patron, and they're very concerned about this," Dr. Malone told Dr. Miller about the mRNA issue.

"And I think it'll be a very negatively viewed technology in livestock if this is adopted by our industry. I think people are going to reject it, and that's going to harm our markets, that's going to harm our exports and it'll harm our beef consumption in the United States."

From a medical standpoint, Dr. Malone told Dr. Miller that he comes from a culture where people take care of their animals. He and others like him are extra careful, in other words, when it comes to giving his animals – Dr. Malone raises horses – the newest and latest drug products.

"We can extrapolate from humans, but there's been a new development that really I think does raise some serious concerns both for the bulls and the cows, but particularly for the cows," Dr. Malone said.

"And that is that all of these products are contaminated with small fragments of DNA, and they are being delivered using a highly effective system, the most effective non-viral polynucleotide or gene delivery technology ever developed. And that means that the DNA contamination is going to get into the cells of your animals the same as the RNA is."

You can watch the full interview with Dr. Malone and Dr. Miller at Dr. Malone's Substack page.

You will also find the latest news about the threat of mRNA contamination in food at Frankenfood.news.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-12-14-robert-malone-mrna-vaccines-livestock-meat-dairy.html

• 3 weeks later...
Vegetable oils are about as toxic as it gets: inflammation, oxidative stress, cancer and more
01/01/2024 // Ethan Huff // 9.9K Views 

You have probably heard about the "dirty dozen," but what about the "hateful eight?" The hateful eight refers to the eight most damaging vegetable oils that pollute the food supply and destroy human health.

Dr. Simon Goddek compiled information for an X (formerly Twitter) post about the hateful eight, which include the following vegetable oils:

1) Sunflower oil

2) Soybean oil

3) Cottonseed oil

4) Safflower oil

5) Corn oil

6) Rice bran oil

7) Grapeseed oil

8) Canola oil

All eight of these vegetable oils are heavily processed well beyond the point of being even remotely healthy or nutritional.

Related: Earlier this year, researchers discovered thatvegetable oils like soy and canola have "remarkable estrogenic properties.")

Vegetable oil consumption linked to early death

In his post, Dr. Goddek, a PhD scientist in biotechnology and science journalist who works as CEO of Sunfluencer, provides seven reasons why vegetable oils from the hateful eight should be avoided at all costs:

1) Vegetable oils are unnaturally extracted and processed

Unlike coconut and olive oil, both of which are extracted through simple pressing, seed oils like canola, soybean, and corn have to be extracted with heat and harsh chemical solvents such as petroleum, which in turn oxidize and convert them into health-destroying trans fats.

2) "Vegetable" is a misnomer – the hateful eight oils are toxins

They might sound nice being called "vegetable" oils and all, but the truth is that the hateful eight are industrial seed oils that, prior to the 20th century, never, ever would have been consumed as food. In 1900, almost nobody consumed vegetable oils; today, the average person consumes 70 pounds of them per year.

"This dramatic increase corresponds with a surge in chronic health issues, suggesting a link between seed oil consumption and modern diseases," Dr. Goddek explains.

3) Industrial seed oils loaded with inflammatory omega-6

Unlike saturated fats that are good for the body, industrial seed oils are mono- and polyunsaturated oils that are high in omega-6 fatty acids, especially linoleic acid, which are a precursor to pro-inflammatory eicosanoids.

"These molecules can cause chronic inflammation and contribute to autoimmune diseases," Dr. Goddek says. "The excessive consumption of Omega-6, without the balance of Omega-3, exacerbates these health issues."

4) Vegetable oils cause oxidative stress, cancer

Linoleic acid and other omega-6 fatty acids create a host of health problems in the body, not the least of which include oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunction, and genetic damage. This in turn can lead to the growth of cancer tumors with some studies suggesting that diets rich in vegetable oils come with a 400 percent increased risk of metastasis.

5) Vegetable oils contribute to death

A seven-year study found that consuming vegetable oils leads to a 62 percent increased risk of all-cause mortality, which is higher than the death risk associated with heavy smoking or obesity.

6) Consume vegetable oils, destroy your heart

The Minnesota Coronary Experiment further found that consuming vegetable oils like corn oil and margarine increases heart attack risk by 86 percent, despite vegetable oil consumers having lower cholesterol levels.

7) Vegetable oils increase cardiovascular death risk by 700 percent

Another study called the MARGARIN study found that consuming vegetable oils increases one's risk of suffering a stroke, heart attack, or cardiovascular death by 700 percent compared to people who consume more heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-01-vegetable-oils-toxic-inflammation-oxidative-stress-cancer.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

good information. Thanks, I only use olive oil thats in dark glass. Vegetable oil reminds me of the stuff you stick in engines.

That’s quite alright, yes they do stick these oils in engines!

And yep I’m the same only using olive oil and butter, and chicken fat after I make stock and put it in the fridge for 24hrs. Carefully scrape the fat into one lump and pop it in a bowl or in a bag to freeze. 
Really tastes great if you use a lot of rosemary whilst boiling down the stock, as rosemary has very sticky prominent oils, I think this oil plays an important role in maintaining your body’s many mechanisms, and you can really taste it in the fat. Time to save your chicken bones! 

I don’t know about you, but I didn’t realise how bad sunflower and veg oils made me feel after eating food fried with them. You just don’t feel well, like some enzyme or mineral in your core or your sinew is being used up defending your internal organs.

• Like 1

Have you noticed how cooking and shopping tv series keep pushing rapeseed oil? It was originally so toxic (erucic acid) that it wasn't even safe enough to feed to farm animals - then it was (basically) genetically engineered to produce canola oil (the cano part just stands for Canadian Oil) and the rapeseed oils we now find in supermarkets. It's still vile stuff even with less erucic acid and should be returned to its original; uses: oiling machinery, biodiesel and lamp oil.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

Have you noticed how cooking and shopping tv series keep pushing rapeseed oil? It was originally so toxic (erucic acid) that it wasn't even safe enough to feed to farm animals - then it was (basically) genetically engineered to produce canola oil (the cano part just stands for Canadian Oil) and the rapeseed oils we now find in supermarkets. It's still vile stuff even with less erucic acid and should be returned to its original; uses: oiling machinery, biodiesel and lamp oil.

Yes it’s fowl shite.

The amount of glyphosate rapeseed needs at the end of its cycle is absurd. 
A lot of the pods are still green whilst the main large pods in the middle are ripe so the farmer has to get the whole crop sprayed with roundup so all the pods uniformly dry and crisp up so the combine can smash the pod effectively and get at the seed inside. If they didn’t spray roundup, the green pods would wet and gum up the combine. 

Glyphosate persists in the environment for more than eighty years, I don’t care what the agri companies say- I KNOW that glyphosate is so toxic that it will permeate like osmosis through the cellulose pod of rapeseed and into the seeds. 
But then again we wouldn’t have had the green revolution and all the food we could want, without glyphosate. 

Also rapeseed growers sometimes spray the pods with silicon mixed with other chems to almost glue the pods together so they don’t shatter in heavy rainstorms weeks before harvest.

Its a dirty dirty crop but worth a lot per ton. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Its a dirty dirty crop but worth a lot per ton. 

Thanks Last One. It gets worse though, the production process of rapeseed oil uses hexane solvent to remove impurities. It's an industrial solvent also used to make glue. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Thanks Last One. It gets worse though, the production process of rapeseed oil uses hexane solvent to remove impurities. It's an industrial solvent also used to make glue. 

Blimey I thought rapeseed was just pressed and extruded, and even then I wouldn’t touch it, having helped grow a few harvests and knowing how much lethal stuff is sprayed on it. 

So they must use the solvent after they’ve pressed the seed. 

It’s funny how all this knowledge about oils comes along into the mainstream  just as olive oil , the only really safe oil on sale to the masses, has a terrible harvest along with supply chain problems and goes up massively in price.

As soon as sheeple gain knowledge they are made to pay for it one way or another 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Even olive oil is suspect. Some labels say EU and other sources leaving quality difficult to ensure. Plus still sprayed with poisons.

Yeah I found this a while ago, the cheap golden olive oil is a mix of mechanical and chemical extraction, check the label, if it’s ok then it should say ‘extracted solely by mechanical means’ meaning it was pressed, which they usually save for extra virgin oil. 

Don’t know about the shit they spray on olives, but will soon find out. Another myth soon to be shattered.

Going the whole organic route will cost a lot, I reckon around £10 - £15 a litre as opposed to Aldi’s £4.89 for cheap golden stuff.

Best to save your chicken carcasses and bones plus any other animal bones and boil them down into a tasty stock with the bonus of a nice layer of fat to scrape up and use to fry your eggs and potatoes with. Mmmm yummy 

• Thanks 2