Jump to content

professional psychic training


dfjkldoioi

Recommended Posts

I'm not just talking about some 99p app from some yuppie smart phone. Im talking about a professional psychic that can train one to one and train ones self to become psychic them self.

 

So though I would ask hear if anyone has had any dealing on knowlage on the subject?

 

thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

I'm not just talking about some 99p app from some yuppie smart phone. Im talking about a professional psychic that can train one to one and train ones self to become psychic them self.

 

So though I would ask hear if anyone has had any dealing on knowlage on the subject?

 

thanks

If you pay for it then it's mostly cold reading and you will be told what you want to be told. 

 

Self training.

 

Keep a dream diary and everytime you wake up ,write what however you can remember from the dream.

 

This forms a really good connection with subconscious. 

 

Eventually you will remember more and more of the dreams .

 

Further on you will start to get a glimpse of being conscious within the dream state.

 

Lucid dreaming starts and you get more conscious within the dream state, face up to your fears in dream states. 

 

Also sit down and count 100 exhales let thoughts come and go don't try and get rid of them or control them just let them pass. 

 

 

Loads of placed where you can pay hundreds and even thousands for professional psychic training but really you are being groomed to part with your hard earned money.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JONJAY79 said:

If you pay for it then it's mostly cold reading and you will be told what you want to be told. 

 

Self training.

 

Keep a dream diary and everytime you wake up ,write what however you can remember from the dream.

 

This forms a really good connection with subconscious. 

 

Eventually you will remember more and more of the dreams .

 

Further on you will start to get a glimpse of being conscious within the dream state.

 

Lucid dreaming starts and you get more conscious within the dream state, face up to your fears in dream states. 

 

Also sit down and count 100 exhales let thoughts come and go don't try and get rid of them or control them just let them pass. 

 

 

Loads of placed where you can pay hundreds and even thousands for professional psychic training but really you are being groomed to part with your hard earned money.

Just to quote I've been involved in lucid dreaming for over 30yrs also lived in Tibetan centres done all the tantric practices. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another practice once you are able to meditate is mirror scurrying used by Tibetan lamas, also used in occult circles.

 

Darkroom with candle light and sit infront of a mirror and look into your own eye's. Do the 100 exhales and many have reported in seeing their past lives etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JONJAY79 said:

Another practice once you are able to meditate is mirror scurrying used by Tibetan lamas, also used in occult circles.

 

Darkroom with candle light and sit infront of a mirror and look into your own eye's. Do the 100 exhales and many have reported in seeing their past lives etc.

 

I remember trying wiji boards when I was young. When we received a message I happened to look up at the mirror and saw some kind of devil representation. Scared the crap out if me! Up to that point t I'd thought my friends were pranking me. Since then I've felt dark energy. The point being, to be careful of these types of experiments as you can often let the dark ones in if you dont know what you are doing.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

I'm not just talking about some 99p app from some yuppie smart phone. Im talking about a professional psychic that can train one to one and train ones self to become psychic them self.

 

So though I would ask hear if anyone has had any dealing on knowlage on the subject?

 

thanks

I can tell you that from the last couple of years and meeting loads of newly minted spiritual folks, that we all have our specific talents and we dont all seem to be able to learn to do all of them. As an example, I have two friends who are  energy healers. One was born to it and she can sense the energy of any place or person. The other has been awakened to it and through seeking realised this was her path later after many life challenges.

So, a good way to start is to research those things that you are interested in. Keep following where this leads and practicing  using your intuition. Be open to what you are shown. If things pop into your head, follow the lead. I even kept a mind map of the stuff I learned and wrote diaries about my experiences. These can be great tools for understanding where you are going. I experimented with loads of meditation types before I found what worked for me. Now I don't even need it anymore, i can check in anytime for answers. I'd suggest you look at the work of Joe Dispenza, Gregg Braden etc if you haven't already and see what resonates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

 

I remember trying wiji boards when I was young. When we received a message I happened to look up at the mirror and saw some kind of devil representation. Scared the crap out if me! Up to that point t I'd thought my friends were pranking me. Since then I've felt dark energy. The point being, to be careful of these types of experiments as you can often let the dark ones in if you dont know what you are doing.

Yes before any mirror scurrying work you need to be grounded. Tibetan lama's do this after lots of very deep meditation .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 11:59 AM, JONJAY79 said:

If you pay for it then it's mostly cold reading and you will be told what you want to be told.

 

 

Loads of placed where you can pay hundreds and even thousands for professional psychic training but really you are being groomed to part with your hard earned money.

Not necaseraly I mean everyone needs to earn a living somehow. Sure there are a lot of cowboy types on youtube theses days, but not everyone trades like this! Go and check out there reviews work history training study est. to know if they are any good

 

What about DIs psychic, Betty Sharman, was she not a profesanol psychic?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 11:59 AM, JONJAY79 said:

 

Keep a dream diary and everytime you wake up ,write what however you can remember from the dream.

 

This forms a really good connection with subconscious. 

 

Eventually you will remember more and more of the dreams .

 

Further on you will start to get a glimpse of being conscious within the dream state.

 

Lucid dreaming starts and you get more conscious within the dream state, face up to your fears in dream states. 

 

Also sit down and count 100 exhales let thoughts come and go don't try and get rid of them or control them just let them pass. 

 

 

I know deems get forgeten about quick; But your saying keep a log of your dreams, how dose this help with becoming psychic?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 12:04 PM, JONJAY79 said:

Another practice once you are able to meditate is mirror scurrying used by Tibetan lamas, also used in occult circles.

 

Darkroom with candle light and sit infront of a mirror and look into your own eye's. Do the 100 exhales and many have reported in seeing their past lives etc.

So is mirror scurrying done by sitting in a dark room looking at candels, have you tried this and been able to see messages or visions

 

Do you know any or met any Tibetan lamas?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 12:26 PM, RobinJ said:

I can tell you that from the last couple of years and meeting loads of newly minted spiritual folks, that we all have our specific talents and we dont all seem to be able to learn to do all of them. As an example, I have two friends who are  energy healers. One was born to it and she can sense the energy of any place or person. The other has been awakened to it and through seeking realised this was her path later after many life challenges.

So, a good way to start is to research those things that you are interested in. Keep following where this leads and practicing  using your intuition. Be open to what you are shown. If things pop into your head, follow the lead. I even kept a mind map of the stuff I learned and wrote diaries about my experiences. These can be great tools for understanding where you are going. I experimented with loads of meditation types before I found what worked for me. Now I don't even need it anymore, i can check in anytime for answers. I'd suggest you look at the work of Joe Dispenza, Gregg Braden etc if you haven't already and see what resonates.

But are they all psychic trainers?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 4:51 AM, dfjkldoioi said:

I'm not just talking about some 99p app from some yuppie smart phone. Im talking about a professional psychic that can train one to one and train ones self to become psychic them self.

 

So though I would ask hear if anyone has had any dealing on knowlage on the subject?

 

thanks

Blimey, is there an app which trains you to become a psychic now? lol

 

I have met Tibetan lamas.

Edited by DaleP
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2023 at 12:27 PM, JONJAY79 said:

Yes before any mirror scurrying work you need to be grounded. Tibetan lama's do this after lots of very deep meditation .

 

I think mirror work is a bit of a jump for him since he's just starting to explore psychic work......

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

So are you saying you need to be good meditator before looking at mirrow in a dark room?

No of course not. However, meditation is a good place to start. Get to know yourself first. Another way to get to meditation zone is binaural beats and listening to the right frequency ranges like 432, 528 etc. You can also try self hypnosis techniques. Many routes to the upper realm.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

No of course not. However, meditation is a good place to start. Get to know yourself first. Another way to get to meditation zone is binaural beats and listening to the right frequency ranges like 432, 528 etc. You can also try self hypnosis techniques. Many routes to the upper realm.

You know what somewhere ells on the net I was told to listen to 4-7Hz brain wave frequency. And it just seams like one thing hear and another there there which I go back to my original question of finding someone with a good track record that can train me to do something thats been tried and tested many times before instead of involving a lot of guess work and hence trying to find that needel in the hay stack

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, dfjkldoioi said:

So you think medetation first step?

mnnn yeah everything seems to go for meditation.

I'd say, get rid of your baggage first. If you are clogged up, you will not see, hear and if you did, pretenders will feed some BS.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, dfjkldoioi said:

You know what somewhere ells on the net I was told to listen to 4-7Hz brain wave frequency. And it just seams like one thing hear and another there there which I go back to my original question of finding someone with a good track record that can train me to do something thats been tried and tested many times before instead of involving a lot of guess work and hence trying to find that needel in the hay stack

All that Dale and I have said has been tried and tested, just not by you. Dale is right, if you dont clear your emotional baggage before you start you will have some bad experiences. Abilities come to you when you are emotionally free, it's just how it works usually, unless you were born with an awareness of them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

All that Dale and I have said has been tried and tested, just not by you. Dale is right, if you dont clear your emotional baggage before you start you will have some bad experiences. Abilities come to you when you are emotionally free, it's just how it works usually, unless you were born with an awareness of them.

 

Yes, just add to what RobinJ has said, bad experiences can be split into thing such as rough spirit gives you a message while you are thinking you've received a message from Jesus, also when you have emotional baggage, you will look at the world from that filtre and not be able to receive clear message.

While you are clearing your baggage you could attend a spiritualist church for free and connect with other people who also have such talent and you can ask questions.

There is no quick route, it takes time to reach a certain level. Psychic ability is something that comes while you are developing spiritually and not the other way around. We all have this ability but we have been covered by other people's muck and you think you don't have it.

 

Another thing, you mention of 'professional trainer' but this road is also full of rough psychics so you might get ripped off.

Just as the ancients didn't leave full instruction so that not everyone is going to figure out, only the dedicated who achieves each step will be able to open the door to go up on the next level. By all means, get a tip from this or that teacher's books, video, workshops etc but be forewarned.

 

There are Tibetan buddhist centres all over the world.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...