Nicola Bulley

Observations

7 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Bizarre! Unusual for a female to take their own life in such a violent way, that is more of a male thing. Why would she also travel to London to do it? Some striking similarities with NB too; calling into question mental and emotional state (creating a narrative of self harm or vulnerabilities that might lead to accidental harm), Police and Coroner incompetence/cover up, and out of the ordinary events. 

Sounds like the typical eliminating a potential witness, who may have been poisoned or another weapon used to cause delusions, or indeed she was actually being followed. If this was isolated from the NB case it would sound very strange, but add in the link to the NB case and it seems very suss. As I have said all along, it appears that NB was taken out and those responsible 'protected', which appears to have happened again here. RIP Ewelina, I hope the truth comes out. 

• Thanks 1

*Ewelina’s inquest at St Pancras Coroner’s Court 

*That Facebook photo of Emma White with Dan Walker was taken at St Pancras Railway Station 

*Emma’s husband Ed White works at St Pancras Hotel 

*When Penny Fletcher phoned the vets from the bench did Ewelina answer the call ?

*Ewlina’s Inquest held 23rd October  - “23”

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 2:06 PM, RevDrAnthonyGPike said:

Film footage of body proves she did not drown 8) Evidence from the footage was quickly censored and removed 9) Incident classified as national security D-Notice 10)

A D-Notice is voluntary. Not all media outlets comply, although most will do so to avoid pressure from sponsors etc.

The BBC is a special case - if they ignore the voluntary notice then the "security" services have the authority to take over the broadcasting. (without the public being aware).

Do you have a copy of this footage you mentioned? I'd be very interested to see it.

Edited by Chris P

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, northern star said:

I wonder why this was covered up

Read an article yesterday about this and it stinks to high heaven. The fact Peter Faulkner has been discredited lends weight to the theory of a cover-up in my opinion. His and his teams gut feeling of 'something is not right' speaks volumes, rarely is that gut instinct wrong, especially when added to years of experience. It is all looking very much similar to the Maddie McCann case; doesn't add up, police cover up, experts discredited, and as in that case, it looks like people are being protected here. If that is the case, what did Nicola uncover? 

In the article it also quotes Peter Faulkner saying that the body he identified on the sonar was in the foetal position, would that be a normal position for a body in water to be? 

• Like 1

So this Faulding bloke has been lying through his teeth since the beginning of this case. Why didnt he say he'd found the body at the start? He was adamant he couldnt find her, now he claims he found her on the first day.

I reckon him, all the police involved (wearing police fancy dress costumes) and Paul, Emma and the Channel 5 bloke are part of a Satanic cult and just playing a game with the public, and this was a sacrifice. Like Madeleine McCann, they just want to string out a media trauma ritual for their own amusement. We need to scrap the whole police force and start again, and get all these ghouls arrested.

12 minutes ago, northern star said:

So this Faulding bloke has been lying through his teeth since the beginning of this case. Why didnt he say he'd found the body at the start? He was adamant he couldnt find her, now he claims he found her on the first day.

I reckon him, all the police involved (wearing police fancy dress costumes) and Paul, Emma and the Channel 5 bloke are part of a Satanic cult and just playing a game with the public, and this was a sacrifice. Like Madeleine McCann, they just want to string out a media trauma ritual for their own amusement. We need to scrap the whole police force and start again, and get all these ghouls arrested.

Must admit Northern, that initially PF gave me 'masonic vibes'. But putting that aside, I can see how initially he may have doubted his equipment and his own opinions when he says he found Nicola and then the Police say 'it was nothing'. He may have been implanted in to the narrative as you say, to be set up to play the fall guy from the start. 

But watching him being interviewed on the link I posted, I actually thought he sounded legit. Much of his story subtly tells us that much was wrong with this case, not just in how it was handled but the whole protocols that PF has experienced as normal, were not present in this case. The 'Man in black' he speaks of too, is very interesting and adds weight to those of us who have maintained that this cover up, was from the highest levels and that someone involved in this case, is f high importance, or protection. Nicola stumbled upon some truth, I have no doubt of that, and this likely caused the 'breakdown' she had when the Police were called 10 days or so prior to her going missing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

It happens sometimes for example the police chief who was in charge of investigating the CIA's rendition flights was found dead on the slopes of snowdon.

Michael J. Todd

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Todd

or there was that judge william everard found drowned in a small village stream who had been involved in prosecuting child sex offences

Then there was that copper washed up dead, Inspector neil munro.....i don't know if he was involved in the jersey case

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Odds are, obviously, that this is suspect. However, with all of the vaccine deaths currently occurring, it 'could' be one of those rare coincidences. 

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It happens sometimes for example the police chief who was in charge of investigating the CIA's rendition flights was found dead on the slopes of snowdon.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_J._Todd

or there was that judge william everard found drowned in a small village stream who had been involved in prosecuting child sex offences. Then there was that copper washed up dead, Inspector neil munro.....i don't know if he was involved in the jersey case

The way I look at things, it is the post-death smears made against Todd  that most strongly point to him being offed. It is the modus operandi of the PTB. Personally, I think it is a bit of a dumb strategy, but whatever. Who knows what might have been going on behind the scenes, but, 'officially' at least, the ACPO investigation/non-investigation of CIA rendition flights concluded over 9 months before Todd's death. Maybe he was offed for other reasons that we know not? There was one theory posted by someone on the pre-2019 forum, say circa 2010, but so much times has passed I can't immediately recall what it was.          

• Like 1