Jump to content

Nicola Bulley


Observations

Recommended Posts

On 4/22/2023 at 11:18 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

SKIPPOOL CREEK CAR PARK 

 

February 3rd, when Nikki had been missing for 1 week.

 

This is where the police forensics officers were seen taking away bags of unknown items. - Some speculate that they had found Nikki’s body there. - (Her parents live close by). - (Its 7 miles from the bench).

 

image.jpeg.ddcce676bb1befc9a74a9ab37dec1f24.jpeg

 

RIVERSIDE HOUSE 

 

This is a mysterious house were British Prime Minister’s Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair have stayed. - It’s not a mansion, just a big house. - One wonders why three PM’s, the very elite of society, would stay in such a place. 
 

Its right next to the Car Park.

 

Drone footage:

 

*The massive Thornton House mansion.

 

*Thornton Cricket Club. - Built on the grounds of the (now demolished) Illawalla House mansion. - The history of Illawalla House includes satanic rituals, occult ceremonies, murders and mysterious deaths.

 

* Next we see the Car Park. - (Where the police CSI were searching).

 

*Thence we see RIVERSIDE HOUSE - In the grounds at the rear is a “ritual island” surrounded by a moat. - (If Nikki was ritually sacrificed, this would be a very possible location).

 

*Note the ominous black cars. - There’s even a large obsidian Humvee. -(Note how close all these places are to each other).

 

 

 

Edited by Anthony81
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2023 at 11:18 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

SKIPPOOL CREEK CAR PARK 

 

February 3rd, when Nikki had been missing for 1 week.

 

This is where the police forensics officers were seen taking away bags of unknown items. - Some speculate that they had found Nikki’s body there. - (Her parents live close by). - (Its 7 miles from the bench).

 

image.jpeg.ddcce676bb1befc9a74a9ab37dec1f24.jpeg

 

RIVERSIDE HOUSE 

 

This is a mysterious house were British Prime Minister’s Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair have stayed. - It’s not a mansion, just a big house. - One wonders why three PM’s, the very elite of society, would stay in such a place. 
 

Its right next to the Car Park.

 

Drone footage:

 

*The massive Thornton House mansion.

 

*Thornton Cricket Club. - Built on the grounds of the (now demolished) Illawalla House mansion. - The history of Illawalla House includes satanic rituals, occult ceremonies, murders and mysterious deaths.

 

* Next we see the Car Park. - (Where the police CSI were searching).

 

*Thence we see RIVERSIDE HOUSE - In the grounds at the rear is a “ritual island” surrounded by a moat. - (If Nikki was ritually sacrificed, this would be a very possible location).

 

*Note the ominous black cars. - There’s even a large obsidian Humvee. -(Note how close all these places are to each other).

 

 

I Think you might be onto something here, what's not to say she was abducted and then taken here the history of the place is eye opening

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Anthony81 said:

I Think you might be onto something here, what's not to say she was abducted and then taken here the history of the place is eye opening

Nicola Bulley? now where do I know that name from?🤔 she sounds familiar to me, but I can't quite put my finger on it🥴 Was she on Britain's got talent?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2023 at 8:12 AM, Dagon44 said:

Id love to to have seen it that no that got killed one of her shoes was left at the scene … Jo cox… just an insult to people’s intelligence to be honest 

You're right on course there, whenever we see 'false flag events' there always seem to be the odd shoe lying around somewhere in the immediate area!

Going slightly off course her, but didn't they find Sarah Payne's shoe and her dress, in a field, before they found that poor little soul's body?shoesarah.jpg.ab7c2d86a9264b99c3405d56fba65c94.jpg

I genuinely think that Roy Whiting was set up by some satanist / pedo group as a patsy to take the fall for the death of that poor little girl!  I know Whiting was no angel and already had a history of abduction, but who better to set up for a fall than someone like him? Sarah's painting hangs in her old school Burhill Primary School, Hersham, Walton on Thames. The painting seems weird for an 8 year old {or maybe even younger at the time she painted it} it's very creepy to say the least, how the fuck would a youngster like Sarah come up with something like that?🤔

                                                                             sarah_s_painting.jpg.f9a0410a30fdbb9ddb1d44d7f8d95e82.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

You're right on course there, whenever we see 'false flag events' there always seem to be the odd shoe lying around somewhere in the immediate area!

Going slightly off course her, but didn't they find Sarah Payne's shoe and her dress, in a field, before they found that poor little soul's body?shoesarah.jpg.ab7c2d86a9264b99c3405d56fba65c94.jpg

I genuinely think that Roy Whiting was set up by some satanist / pedo group as a patsy to take the fall for the death of that poor little girl!  I know Whiting was no angel and already had a history of abduction, but who better to set up for a fall than someone like him? Sarah's painting hangs in her old school Burhill Primary School, Hersham, Walton on Thames. The painting seems weird for an 8 year old {or maybe even younger at the time she painted it} it's very creepy to say the least, how the fuck would a youngster like Sarah come up with something like that?🤔

                                                                             sarah_s_painting.jpg.f9a0410a30fdbb9ddb1d44d7f8d95e82.jpg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Cleo said:

Thats a creepy Masonic-like chequerboard floor in little Sarah's painting.

 

Not very aware of that case, but that drawing is a massive red flag that the kid was a victim of the Freemasons. No child would draw such a thing if they werent familiar with such a sophisticated image, similar to the Hampstead kids. And so much of the imagery involved in Pizzagate and Balenciaga. All this has yet to come out.

Sounds like this Nicola Bulley case has many Freemasonic and Satanic symbols too.

 

And "willow" is another giveaway.

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quite interesting info here, that a voluntary team of 25 people from the Bowland Pennine Mountain Rescue team searched for seven hours on the day Nicola went missing, seaching downstream three miles, including the riverbanks and bushes

 

How was she not found? Its looking increasingly likely that she wasnt in the river at that time.

 

 

 

and this, it defied even the cadaver dog, who did not find anything in this shallow river, when they can detect bodies in 15 metres of water

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, northern star said:

Quite interesting info here, that a voluntary team of 25 people from the Bowland Pennine Mountain Rescue team searched for seven hours on the day Nicola went missing, seaching downstream three miles, including the riverbanks and bushes

 

How was she not found? Its looking increasingly likely that she wasnt in the river at that time.

 

 

 

and this, it defied even the cadaver dog, who did not find anything in this shallow river, when they can detect bodies in 15 metres of water

 

 

Just as a lot of us stated, it is very unlikely Nicola was in the water all that time. So we are expected to believe that the;

 

1) the volunteer rescue team called out on day 1 missed Nicola

2) the Police divers team missed Nicola in all their searches

3) Peter Faulkner's team missed Nicola even though they have found many bodies previously.

4) the cadaver dogs also missed Nicola

 

No way was she in the water all that time. The first places any team would search is the type of area she was found; in the reeds. All the appeals for CCTV appear to be to 'data mine' what people know and what evidence they have to counter the story they came up with, not in fact to find Nicola. This was done to collect any counter-evidence and destroy it. And as always happens in these mysterious cases with anomalies, the Police just happened to be 'incompetent' as usual. 

 

It is strange that the Police even acted so quickly given her age (an adult), as they don't normally attend unless there are very good grounds to suggest that the person is at imminent risk of harm to self or others, so what evidence did they have to act quickly and believe that Nicola was indeed such an imminent risk? And if she was such a risk, why was Paul willing to let Nicola take the kids to school when he is just chilling at home drinking coffee? To be balanced though, people do attempt suicide by 'walking into water', but usually an Ocean not a shallow tiny river. I suppose whatever did happen 10 days before she went 'missing' for the Police to be called could have 'alerted' them that she is a risk, but even that is a bit of a stretch considering that quite often, Police teams have zero communication between them and zero overarching organisation in these cases (of potential suicide that is). Unless of course, that Paul is considered a 'significant' person, or a 'protected person'. The speed of Police involvement is a bit of a red flag for me, unless Nicola left a note, had expressed to someone that she was going to end it all, and that does not seem to be the case, given that they were 'alerted' by the harness and Willow being alone. 

 

It doesn't make sense because what we are being told is not the truth, no doubt in my mind about that. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2023 at 12:41 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It makes you wonder then, if these 'events' are partly a form of communication for those 'in the know'? If Neil is correct, then could 'physical confirmation of a spoken deed', be a code for initiating the next phase or of some action? Are these over promoted events ways that the 'elite' communicate their plans, instigate next level planning or action, and warn others 'in the know'? None of this is new of course, it has been mentioned many times over the years I think. I know TinTin used to have a thread all about this stuff many years ago. 

 

There was this foreign guy, a conspiracy theorist (can't remember his name now ) who proved just this. He could forecast the next false flag from the previous. I wish I could remember his name.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

There was this foreign guy, a conspiracy theorist (can't remember his name now ) who proved just this. He could forecast the next false flag from the previous. I wish I could remember his name.

Interesting. If you ever remember please come back to this thread and add it as I would be interested in reading more. As I say another poster from the old forum many years ago (TinTin) did that sort of thing, but it was general and I don't remember him ever making any predictions. It makes sense though that those in 'the shadows' would communicate in these ways, especially when considering the 'predictive programming' angle. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Interesting. If you ever remember please come back to this thread and add it as I would be interested in reading more. As I say another poster from the old forum many years ago (TinTin) did that sort of thing, but it was general and I don't remember him ever making any predictions. It makes sense though that those in 'the shadows' would communicate in these ways, especially when considering the 'predictive programming' angle. 

 

I will, his name is on the tip of my tongue, it's something like Olen ------ inski ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, alexa said:

 

There was this foreign guy, a conspiracy theorist (can't remember his name now ) who proved just this. He could forecast the next false flag from the previous. I wish I could remember his name.

 

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement and opening a False Flag shop. I've heard business is good these days.

 

 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement and opening a False Flag shop. I've heard business is good these days.

 

 

 

Nah, false flags a conspiracy theory, a bit like the rumour that England is short of housing stock, just put around by people with time on their hands and nowhere to live!🤔

Did you know the favourite drink of the homeless is Tennents Lager?

homelesslager2.jpg.7b4e0a5dd6526fcdddbdfc76a69808f7.jpghomelesslager.webp.78f02803d1e83497b38384287bc1f67d.webp

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, alexa said:

 

There was this foreign guy, a conspiracy theorist (can't remember his name now ) who proved just this. He could forecast the next false flag from the previous. I wish I could remember his name.

 

Alexa, maybe you mean Ole Dammegård?

 
Does some very interesting stuff.
 
I never followed the Sarah Payne story but that drawing clearly shows she was being manipulated by Masonic or Satanic forces and was trying to express her abuse through this drawing, which no doubt lead to her murder. Children give a lot away through drawings. Her mother must know more.
Just as I belive Kate McCann must know more. And people in Hampstead must know more. And Nicola's "close friends" must know more.
 
Speaking of child abuse, worth checking out this marathon podcast this weekend of Welsh mothers fighting against sex education/grooming for children
 
Ive put it in the Child Abuse section too
 

Well here we are the biggest podcast yet, in aid of  Public Child Protection Wales

Donate to our biggest show to date HERE

And here is the line up.  Kim and Lou will be popping in and out over the 36 hours

RICHARD VOBES
REBECCA MANNING
MATT LE TISSIER
PAUL FITCH
NIGEL THORNE
SANDI ADAMS
JASON
SID CORDLE
ALEX THOMSON
ADELE PCP
GEORGE SANDHU
DJ SLIP MATT INTERVIEW & music set
DAVE SUMRALL STOP HATE
 
PODCASTATHON SCHEDULE SUNDAY 30TH APRIL 2023
APPROX TIMES,
 
 RONNIE HERMAN (SOGI)
LOU AND KAT (BOOKS)
CHRISTINE MINER
BRIAN GERRISH
NICK TENCONI
ANDY HEASMAN
LAURENCE FOX
CLIVE DE CARLE
AZHAR
DAN WATKINS
JOAN GINSBERG
MATTIE GINSBERG
TANIA JOY GIBSON
DR CHAN ABRAHAM
BELINDA
JEMMA COOPER
PCP, KAT LOU AND JASON
Donate to our biggest show to date HERE
 
 
Edited by northern star
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Peter Faulding's reputation in all this has been trashed, a really professional person who has helped many people find their loved ones who have disappeared. To quote him, this commercial diver, qualified helicopter pilot and fixed wing expert, they normally find a victim within an hour once their search parties go out, and he says she wasnt in the river.

All the evidence points to Nicola not being in the river at the time he was searching. A lot of the river is a stream, in terms of depth, and this is a man used to searching deep, fast flowing rivers.

 

All this illogical dead end stuff is pointing towards the Masonic elements in the area.

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, webtrekker said:

 

I'm thinking of coming out of retirement and opening a False Flag shop. I've heard business is good these days.

 

 

 

I've been thinking of opening a postcard shop here in Brighton, but a specialist post card shop, one that sells postcards of the latest roadworks, all the latest summertime scaffolding works, road closure views, and views of the numerous bike lanes in alphabetical order, including the new asylum seekers routes from the various Brighton and Hove beaches to their respective Town Halls, also in alphabetical order! Another specialist set of postcards will illustrate all the best begging spots in Brighton and Hove, where to set up your tent for maximum sympathy from the tourists etc!👍

tents1.jpg.9f0e2e662ab5f26928a6ece7ef69833f.jpgtents2.jpg.78bca965769e7ba2ded5b69a9d8da327.jpgtents3.jpg.19679f41b723ef3093f0e1055fd1e082.jpgtents4.jpg.61f43647dc83b1e0db7b2f3d0fd63681.jpgtents5.jpg.59cb3564e6204897467ac82e40055c88.jpg

In all seriousness, life shouldn't have to be like this in 2023, the GREEN PARTY have really fucked this City right up!🥴

Just to lighten the topic up a bit, we've had a couple of days in Poole and this kind chappie offered to hold my dog whilst I took a few pics of the Quayside area!👍DSCN1436.JPG.db79cb2ed66bae7254f711490c9b4cd7.JPG

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

In all seriousness, life shouldn't have to be like this in 2023, the GREEN PARTY have really fucked this City right up!🥴

 

Just to lighten the topic up a bit, we've had a couple of days in Poole and this kind chappie offered to hold my dog whilst I took a few pics of the Quayside area!👍

 

Excellent post Mr Crabtree, good to have the balance of good and bad, and the bonus of the statue artist in Poole, and especially your dog 😃 thanks 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Observations said:

 

Excellent post Mr Crabtree, good to have the balance of good and bad, and the bonus of the statue artist in Poole, and especially your dog 😃 thanks 

Thank you mate, but it IS a Real statue, of Robert  Baden-Powell the founder of the Scout Movement, The scruffy, unwashed woke movement want it removed because he represents 'Britain's Imperialistic Past'🤔 

powell.jpg.b93f3542183380adb69e71a4e36796f6.jpg

Although I've never seen anyone from the woke groups demanding the statue of Nelson Mandela, former terrorist, to be taken down!

man.jpg.249ec454780c0b4df4548d8561eef5ed.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Thank you mate, but it IS a Real statue, of Robert  Baden-Powell the founder of the Scout Movement, The scruffy, unwashed woke movement want it removed because he represents 'Britain's Imperialistic Past'🤔 

powell.jpg.b93f3542183380adb69e71a4e36796f6.jpg

Although I've never seen anyone from the woke groups demanding the statue of Nelson Mandela, former terrorist, to be taken down!

man.jpg.249ec454780c0b4df4548d8561eef5ed.jpg

Nelson Mandela= Freedom Fighter?

george.jpg.28191a133d989903892527777c4f56b7.jpg

Good old George, telling it like it was!👍 and still is!🤫

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...