Jump to content

Nicola Bulley


Observations

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, Dagon44 said:

Thankyou I wondered why there was a shoe present in these events … 

It makes you wonder then, if these 'events' are partly a form of communication for those 'in the know'? If Neil is correct, then could 'physical confirmation of a spoken deed', be a code for initiating the next phase or of some action? Are these over promoted events ways that the 'elite' communicate their plans, instigate next level planning or action, and warn others 'in the know'? None of this is new of course, it has been mentioned many times over the years I think. I know TinTin used to have a thread all about this stuff many years ago. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It makes you wonder then, if these 'events' are partly a form of communication for those 'in the know'? If Neil is correct, then could 'physical confirmation of a spoken deed', be a code for initiating the next phase or of some action? Are these over promoted events ways that the 'elite' communicate their plans, instigate next level planning or action, and warn others 'in the know'? None of this is new of course, it has been mentioned many times over the years I think. I know TinTin used to have a thread all about this stuff many years ago. 

Id love to to have seen it that no that got killed one of her shoes was left at the scene … Jo cox… just an insult to people’s intelligence to be honest 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Dagon44 said:

Id love to to have seen it that no that got killed one of her shoes was left at the scene … Jo cox… just an insult to people’s intelligence to be honest 

The problem is that we know the 'elites' do both pysops and actual sacrifices so in cases like Nicola it is hard to know which is which. Certainly a LOT of these said events are accompanied by 'shoddy Police work', yes that often used defence of 'incompetence' that is so prevalent in Politics and such. It could also simply be that Nicola was killed in a act of anger by someone close to her, but if so, given the Police investigation and time spent since, her killer could simply be 'one of them'. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/11/2023 at 4:05 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

*Bench 23

 

*23 days

 

* 2023

 

* 9:10 - 9:33 = 23 minutes 

 

*In Aleister Crowley’s Cabalistic Dictionary, he defines the number 23 as the number of ‘parting, removal, separation’.

 

image.jpeg.b37ec8684f433fee87a03787681dda24.jpeg

 

Screenshot_20230417-193709_Brave-Nightly.jpg.9c4636acbd33ce16609875d992aa9f0f.jpg

 

1923 - HIS BURIAL CHAMBER IS OPENED

Screenshot_20230420-024834_Brave-Nightly.jpg.a67f0ab5ffdea178dd1fa58ee0abc823.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

 

FREEMASONS


*Nikki’s phone is found connected to a meeting at 9:33 AM 

 

*Kiely’s phone pings near the campground, goes dead at 12:33 AM

 

THIRTY THREE !!!

Excellent catch again Neil! What do you suppose is different from say these 'events' with the numbers 23 and 33, as opposed to say the Anne Heche 'sacrifice' that had a lot of links to 666? Is there something to learn here about the different types of occult numbers/numerology; say a Psyop versus an assassination? Does it suggest that the Nicola and Kiely 'cases' are 'communication' type events, and Heche's case an actual sacrifice, or are each set of numbers simply occult numbers and therefore there is no difference? Seems to me that there could be something significant in these. 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/20/2023 at 12:49 AM, Truthblast said:

 

Screenshot_20230417-193709_Brave-Nightly.jpg.9c4636acbd33ce16609875d992aa9f0f.jpg

 

1923 - HIS BURIAL CHAMBER IS OPENED

Screenshot_20230420-024834_Brave-Nightly.jpg.a67f0ab5ffdea178dd1fa58ee0abc823.jpg

Satanist Crowley ‘was responsible for deaths blamed on Curse of King Tut’ 

 

SIX mysterious deaths famously attributed to the “Curse of Tutankhamun” were actually murders by notorious Satanist Aleister Crowley, a historian claims in book.

 

https://www.scotsman.com/news/uk-news/satanist-crowley-was-responsible-deaths-blamed-curse-king-tut-1654884
 

Amazon review:

 

"London's Curse" is an atmospheric and compelling account of six strange deaths seemingly linked to the unearthing of King Tutankhamun's tomb. Mark Beynon, however, goes beyond the supposed curse and ties the deaths to infamous occultist Aleister Crowley. The evidence he cites is compelling and his theories thought provoking. Crowley, a believer in the Egyptian god Horus, thought himself destined to oversee a dark new world order. The excavation of Tut's tomb was, to Crowley, a desecration. Thus, he sought revenge on those who would profit from the enterprise.

The book is an entertaining read. From the swankiest nightclubs of 1920s and 1930s London, to the Valley of the Kings and the strange hovels Crowley called home, "London's Curse" paints a vivid picture of London's last golden era before the war. Those with an interest in Egyptology, the occult, and true crime will find the book well worth their time.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Excellent catch again Neil! What do you suppose is different from say these 'events' with the numbers 23 and 33, as opposed to say the Anne Heche 'sacrifice' that had a lot of links to 666? Is there something to learn here about the different types of occult numbers/numerology; say a Psyop versus an assassination? Does it suggest that the Nicola and Kiely 'cases' are 'communication' type events, and Heche's case an actual sacrifice, or are each set of numbers simply occult numbers and therefore there is no difference? Seems to me that there could be something significant in these. 

 

33 - Age of Christ when he was sacrificed on the cross

1923 - King Tutankhamun's tomb is opened

1923 - Revelations: Republic of Turkey is created on the soil where John of Patmos, who wrote the Book of Revelations, hid the virgin Mary (Ephesus)

1323 BC - Tutankhamun dies

18 (6 + 6 + 6) - Age of Tutankhamun when he died

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

St. Michael’s on Wyre was visited, in 2015 (on separate occasions), by both Prince Harry and Elizabeth II.

 

One wonders why this tiny village, with only a few hundred residents, situated in the middle of nowhere, could draw in the British Royal Family including the Queen of England herself.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2023 at 11:08 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:


Kiely Rodni - Her car registration plate - 127 - January 27 - The day Nikki went missing.

 

image.jpeg.735116d01d172940abf990b81fb62202.jpeg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Like Nikki, police searched the lake extensively for weeks, with divers, helicopters, drones, cadaver dogs, but found nothing. -

 

Then someone turns up out of the blue and finds her straight away !!

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

SKIPPOOL CREEK CAR PARK 

 

February 3rd, when Nikki had been missing for 1 week.

 

This is where the police forensics officers were seen taking away bags of unknown items. - Some speculate that they had found Nikki’s body there. - (Her parents live close by). - (Its 7 miles from the bench).

 

image.jpeg.ddcce676bb1befc9a74a9ab37dec1f24.jpeg

 

RIVERSIDE HOUSE 

 

This is a mysterious house were British Prime Minister’s Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair have stayed. - It’s not a mansion, just a big house. - One wonders why three PM’s, the very elite of society, would stay in such a place. 
 

Its right next to the Car Park.

 

Drone footage:

 

*The massive Thornton House mansion.

 

*Thornton Cricket Club. - Built on the grounds of the (now demolished) Illawalla House mansion. - The history of Illawalla House includes satanic rituals, occult ceremonies, murders and mysterious deaths.

 

* Next we see the Car Park. - (Where the police CSI were searching).

 

*Thence we see RIVERSIDE HOUSE - In the grounds at the rear is a “ritual island” surrounded by a moat. - (If Nikki was ritually sacrificed, this would be a very possible location).

 

*Note the ominous black cars. - There’s even a large obsidian Humvee. -(Note how close all these places are to each other).

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

SKIPPOOL CREEK CAR PARK 

 

February 3rd, when Nikki had been missing for 1 week.

 

This is where the police forensics officers were seen taking away bags of unknown items. - Some speculate that they had found Nikki’s body there. - (Her parents live close by). - (Its 7 miles from the bench).

 

image.jpeg.ddcce676bb1befc9a74a9ab37dec1f24.jpeg

 

RIVERSIDE HOUSE 

 

This is a mysterious house were British Prime Minister’s Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair have stayed. - It’s not a mansion, just a big house. - One wonders why three PM’s, the very elite of society, would stay in such a place. 
 

Its right next to the Car Park.

 

Drone footage:

 

*The massive Thornton House mansion.

 

*Thornton Cricket Club. - Built on the grounds of the (now demolished) Illawalla House mansion. - The history of Illawalla House includes satanic rituals, occult ceremonies, murders and mysterious deaths.

 

* Next we see the Car Park. - (Where the police CSI were searching).

 

*Thence we see RIVERSIDE HOUSE - In the grounds at the rear is a “ritual island” surrounded by a moat. - (If Nikki was ritually sacrificed, this would be a very possible location).

 

*Note the ominous black cars. - There’s even a large obsidian Humvee. -(Note how close all these places are to each other).

 

 

Beginning to smell of a Satanic sacrifice. January 27th is apparently a 'day of abduction' (of a female) and that's when she was reported missing. Skippool car park plays a part and it could be that her body was found there in early February.

 

Perhaps this whole song and dance with anomalies galore, dodgy characters, change of lead police officer, is a police cover-up.

 

No way was her body in the river when it was being searched. That would mean that the coroner would also have to be in on the cover-up.

 

That whole area is steeped in the occult, both historically and in the present. Nobody should expect an honest verdict on June 26th.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

Beginning to smell of a Satanic sacrifice. January 27th is apparently a 'day of abduction' (of a female) and that's when she was reported missing. Skippool car park plays a part and it could be that her body was found there in early February.

 

Perhaps this whole song and dance with anomalies galore, dodgy characters, change of lead police officer, is a police cover-up.

 

No way was her body in the river when it was being searched. That would mean that the coroner would also have to be in on the cover-up.

 

That whole area is steeped in the occult, both historically and in the present. Nobody should expect an honest verdict on June 26th.

 

27 = 9 + 9 + 9

 

666 - The Antichrist

 

777 - Christ sent to defeat him

 

888 - The Antichrist if he defeats Christ

 

999 - Their ultimate enemy, God, the Father

 

 

27/999 means it is an occult sacrifice aimed at hurting God

 

 

Nicola Bulley = Nikola Tesla the Bully (he almost ruined their oil industry)

 

 

She was chosen for her name and likely for being a sweet, innocent person

 

 

These people are SYMBOL - NUMBER - SHAPE - NAME IDIOTS

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2023 at 11:15 AM, SuperstarNeilC said:

 

 

This really is a smoking gun! Many are already thinking the woman in the CCTV garageway footage is Emma, even before this. Surely this proves it - what is the likelihood of the two women having identical boots and socks, and Emma brazenly wearing them in the interview? Add a pair of sunglasses and what casual observer would be abe to tell the difference between her and Nicola as they passed her on the walk? If she drove the kids to school, whats to say they didnt clock it wasnt their mum if she was quiet and was wearing the same clothes? Its as if they are mocking anyone following the case, because its so obvious, and Emma is protected.

 

Also why the confusion about identification of the body? It must be the same size, hair colour and clothes as Nicola, even after some weeks in a river. And as we know with TV detectives, they can always ascertain the method of death (drowning), location and time of death in such cases. You'd think it was an open and shut case, given that the police have said she went in the river since a couple of hours of her disappearance. If the coroner is in on it, he must be wondering how to present this case with so many red herrings and anomalies.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, northern star said:

Also why the confusion about identification of the body?

 

When inconvenient details/attention appear, these people often rely on the public's short attention span - you let the story go cold for a few months and when it bubbles up again months later 80% of the initial audience has moved on and doesn't care anymore.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/19/2023 at 12:41 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It makes you wonder then, if these 'events' are partly a form of communication for those 'in the know'? If Neil is correct, then could 'physical confirmation of a spoken deed', be a code for initiating the next phase or of some action? Are these over promoted events ways that the 'elite' communicate their plans, instigate next level planning or action, and warn others 'in the know'?

 

 

On 4/19/2023 at 8:12 AM, Dagon44 said:

Id love to to have seen it that no that got killed one of her shoes was left at the scene … Jo cox… just an insult to people’s intelligence to be honest 

 

 

What will be the next shoe to drop?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...