Nicola Bulley

Observations

On 4/11/2023 at 11:59 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Paul is a 'protected person'.

Has anyone found a photo of him wearing an apron or something?

Now I've said it, I'm sure they will kindly post it on SNS. 😂

On 4/11/2023 at 2:05 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

*Bench 23

*23 days

* 9:10 - 9:33 = 23 minutes 

*In Aleister Crowley’s Cabalistic Dictionary, he defines the number 23 as the number of ‘parting, removal, separation’.

image.jpeg.b37ec8684f433fee87a03787681dda24.jpeg

Re: 23

Is it?

Nice. How shall I use it? 🤔

17 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Bizarre.

An item.

Item of clothing? Item of jewellery? What an odd business.

Well at least we know that whatever the reason(s) for her killing, something dodgy is involved.

I bet it's a passport. 😂

• Haha 1

When recovered from the river Nikki had a boot missing.

She’d been wearing green wellies, but they look blueish on the cctv.

A shoe missing is a Masonic sign.

”The Masonic Shoe also called the Blue Slipper, is symbolic of a physical confirmation of a spoken deed.”

https://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-shoe.html

image.jpeg.b0fbadf3589fba80cb92665f8e54841f.jpeg

Edited by SuperstarNeilC
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The fact that people are still making numerous videos on Youtube about this, and now all of a sudden in the last couple of days the media have started "revisiting" this story with endless streams of 'update' articles, just confirms my belief that this is just being used as a massive distraction.

Some of the 'speculation' being posted here and elsewhere is just starting to become a little ridiculous, and I think that's the intention.

We're all being psychologically manipulated, don't fall into the trap!

• Like 4

This is such a curious story.
The new police investigation involved police ascertaining that a body couldnt get over the weir, by carrying out an experiment.
So where did she go in? She would have to cross a very busy road to get past the weir, if she even knew about such logistics. And would have definitely been caught on dashcams at that time in the morning.
Would someone sui*cidal be texting their friends and workmates on fairly banal things moments before they did it? Someone in that state of distress is unlikely to not give some sign to those around her, and all witnesses said she was laughing and happy.

It just doesnt add up.

Also the coroner would know more or less when she died and whether she died by drowning or not, or by other means.
So whats the mystery now? If it was drowning it was either accident or deliberate on her part (in a few feet of water) so a verdict of accidental drowning or suicide could be issued fairly quickly. If it was murder it might be hard to prove, but they would still know it was by drowning, three weeks before she was found.

Saw a video saying her fitbit indicated she had done that walk 1,000 times, yet the fitbit wasnt working on the day she died. Nor were any of the CCTV cameras in the area. That just doesnt add up.

And what could they be looking for now in the river?

Another witness said the field was exposed to many walking in the area, but the bench was secluded. Still think someone seeing her every day walking, or on facebook knew that was a blind spot and abducted her there. Then waited to place her back in the river after the investigation cooled down.

The fact the coroner needs more information is hugely suspicious. Clearly not a straightforward drowning.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, northern star said:

It just doesnt add up.

I was thinking this was a psy-op but it's got to be a sacrificial killing which is being covered up hence the story doesn't add up.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, DaleP said:

I was thinking this was a psy-op but it's got to be a sacrificial killing which is being covered up hence the story doesn't add up.

Agree. Not looking for a conspiracy. But the straightforward story being presented just doesnt make any sense.

It has too many esoteric and numerological and bizarre elements. The police have bumbled their way through this in a totally chaotic manner. Which means the ones at the top know a lot more than they are letting on, more likely than not Freemasons. Controlling the bumbling plod antics being presented on the news to the public.

Id like to know more about Nicola. I think this might be key, ie her politics, vax stance, Christian etc. I think there could be something there that holds the key to the whole mystery. Menopause, meh, every woman goes through it. She looked fit and healthy too. And she had so much to live for. Has to be something more going on in her personal life than anyone is letting on about.

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

This is exactly my thinking. The story, the whole media exposure given, the odd behaviour of people involved, all point to a likely sacrifice. The same with the Kiely Rodri case, too many strange holes in the story, and bungled Police investigations all point to 'protected people'  being involved here. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This is exactly my thinking. The story, the whole media exposure given, the odd behaviour of people involved, all point to a likely sacrifice. The same with the Kiely Rodri case, too many strange holes in the story, and bungled Police investigations all point to 'protected people'  being involved here. 

Kiely Rodni - Her car registration plate - 127 - January 27 - The day Nikki went missing.

image.jpeg.735116d01d172940abf990b81fb62202.jpeg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SuperstarNeilC said:

Kiely Rodni - Her car registration plate - 127 - January 27 - The day Nikki went missing.

image.jpeg.735116d01d172940abf990b81fb62202.jpeg

Great catch! I seem to remember her registration plate was also something that people were finding some meaning behind, particularly the 'YUR' wihin it, but I cannot find what that was now. 

• Like 1

On 4/13/2023 at 10:09 PM, SuperstarNeilC said:

When recovered from the river Nikki had a boot missing.

She’d been wearing green wellies, but they look blueish on the cctv.

A shoe missing is a Masonic sign.

”The Masonic Shoe also called the Blue Slipper, is symbolic of a physical confirmation of a spoken deed.”

https://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/masonic-shoe.html

image.jpeg.b0fbadf3589fba80cb92665f8e54841f.jpeg

Thankyou I wondered why there was a shoe present in these events …