UK General Election in October 2023?

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Well here we are at week 46 and the bastards are still occupying OUR Parliament, very handy that funny thing happened along the way on the forum, October 7th, MEH!!!

What thing on October 7th?

Going back to my original post, yes it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I was given 'duff information', well in fact clearly I was.

It would appear that any general election is likely to happen in October next year, so only a year out. But the way things are panning out at the moment, with Labour now in complete disarray and their voter base divided over the whole Gaza 'crisis', it wouldn't surprise me if the Conservatives sought to 'take advantage' of the situation.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Grumpy Owl said:

What thing on October 7th?

👇

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Gaza 'crisis'

My comment was not aimed at anyone, as i did make the bold prediction of week 44 which never happened because of the above, nudge nudge wink wink kno wot i mean, i was just venting my disappointment at seeing this shit show continue on without lamp posts adorned with politicians, sigh, 👍

• Thanks 1