Jump to content

Thought Data?


Recommended Posts

There are now so many ways to hack into our consciousness that I’d be surprised that there are people left who havnt been affected.

 

Graphene may be the bridge between ourselves and the AI, or it could be something else. EM radiation signals are the catalyst that makes it all work.

Explains why they are microwaving the population, to weed out the weak genetics and select for radiation resistant genes, cos one day our domestic comms networks won’t work properly, so they’ll be using super strong EM frequencies, bordering on nuclear strength radiation, which would most likely kill the average human. 

 

What if WE are the cloned robots, thinking we’re free when we’re actually being guided like automatons, our programming not letting us see into the invisible realms where our ancestors, ufos and cryptids are based. Our psyches are given circles of memes to control our minds and Goal Problem Mass so we are constantly chasing our own tails.

 

 

I’ve heard all they need is a single strand of your DNA to load up into their Antipole quantum computers underground, then they can communicate with you at will. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

they are microwaving the population

I have experienced dehydration/thirst, especially at night, others I speak to say the same. Whatever it is evaporates (or maybe crystalises) the water in our body/cells.

(and at the same time maybe powering nano-tech in the blood)

 

9 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

all they need is a single strand of your DNA

 

D.N.A. appears to be at the center of it all;

Possible Collection;

* Swabs / PCR Tests

* Sewerage sensors

* Bowl/Urine/Saliva test samples for cancers etc.

* Ancestry websites (labs)

 

Possible Usage;

* Identification (e.g. for new digital monetary system)

* Location Tracking

* A.I. connectivity - Bio-health monitoring / Thought monitoring / Trans-humanism 'effectiveness' feedback

* Selective de-population (D.N.A. damage / chromosome imbalances)

* Trans-humanism (D.N.A. modification)

* Future population control (disabling fertility via trans-humanism)

 

Your DNA Can Now Be Pulled Out Of Thin Air

https://davidicke.com/2023/05/20/your-dna-can-now-be-pulled-out-of-thin-air/

 

Your DNA: The Ultimate Global ID Is Here!

https://davidicke.com/2023/11/11/your-dna-the-ultimate-global-id-is-here/

 

Human DNA Can Be Controlled With Electrical Signals

https://davidicke.com/2023/08/10/as-i-have-been-saying-for-decades-human-dna-can-be-controlled-with-electrical-signals/

 

How hackers could use your DNA as a weapon: Warning over £100 swab ancestry sites after cyber-crooks leaked profiles of 4million 23andMe customers

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/19/how-hackers-could-use-your-dna-as-a-weapon-warning-over-100-swab-ancestry-sites-after-cyber-crooks-leaked-profiles-of-4million-23andme-customers/

 

Plasmid DNA Contamination: A Primer

https://davidicke.com/2023/11/18/plasmid-dna-contamination-a-primer/

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

all they need is a single strand of your DNA

 

I'd say you don't really need a piece of DNA as you could call on a piece of DNA just as you could download the consciousness of Einstein for example. DNA is the key to the whole history, the Akashic library key as described in this. Just as you could download archetype into a crystal, it can be done to people since we are made of the same stuff as minerals/rocks/crystals. So graphene (mineral) or whatever in the food or vaxx could be programmed and it would change the frequency of a person. We are an electro magnetic beings. EMF transmit information, this is how we telepathically communicate. It is transmitted via air which is like the net surrounding the whole planet. We already had this natural wifi system in place. Every particles in the universe is conscious though it may not have a physical body, you might want to call them entities, angelic being etc

 

'They' are desperate to inject disharmony into the 99% because it not only feeds the underworld but when they creates disharmony it means violation of the God's law, the universal law, the pattern. When you violate, deviate from the beautiful geometric patterns i.e. God's law (it corresponds to the ten commandments) you lose pieces of your soul. When you lose chunks of your soul, it can leads to illness etc. People who had the vax (a form of negative drug), they had their piece of soul removed hence many  became ill and some died. When all of the soul is lost, it means death.

 

At this stage, people need to know how to call back pieces of their soul for a start and maintain it. People wash themselves everyday or there about but they've never taken care of their invisible body hence we live in a chaotic, messed up world.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, xpwales said:

I have experienced dehydration/thirst, especially at night, others I speak to say the same. Whatever it is evaporates (or maybe crystalises) the water in our body/cells.

(and at the same time maybe powering nano-tech in the blood)

 

 

D.N.A. appears to be at the center of it all;

Possible Collection;

* Swabs / PCR Tests

* Sewerage sensors

* Bowl/Urine/Saliva test samples for cancers etc.

* Ancestry websites (labs)

 

Possible Usage;

* Identification (e.g. for new digital monetary system)

* Location Tracking

* A.I. connectivity - Bio-health monitoring / Thought monitoring / Trans-humanism 'effectiveness' feedback

* Selective de-population (D.N.A. damage / chromosome imbalances)

* Trans-humanism (D.N.A. modification)

* Future population control (disabling fertility via trans-humanism)

 

Your DNA Can Now Be Pulled Out Of Thin Air

https://davidicke.com/2023/05/20/your-dna-can-now-be-pulled-out-of-thin-air/

 

Your DNA: The Ultimate Global ID Is Here!

https://davidicke.com/2023/11/11/your-dna-the-ultimate-global-id-is-here/

 

Human DNA Can Be Controlled With Electrical Signals

https://davidicke.com/2023/08/10/as-i-have-been-saying-for-decades-human-dna-can-be-controlled-with-electrical-signals/

 

How hackers could use your DNA as a weapon: Warning over £100 swab ancestry sites after cyber-crooks leaked profiles of 4million 23andMe customers

https://davidicke.com/2023/10/19/how-hackers-could-use-your-dna-as-a-weapon-warning-over-100-swab-ancestry-sites-after-cyber-crooks-leaked-profiles-of-4million-23andme-customers/

 

Plasmid DNA Contamination: A Primer

https://davidicke.com/2023/11/18/plasmid-dna-contamination-a-primer/

 

 

DNA collection for future selective, tailored bio weapons 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

I'd say you don't really need a piece of DNA as you could call on a piece of DNA just as you could download the consciousness of Einstein for example. DNA is the key to the whole history, the Akashic library key as described in this. Just as you could download archetype into a crystal, it can be done to people since we are made of the same stuff as minerals/rocks/crystals. So graphene (mineral) or whatever in the food or vaxx could be programmed and it would change the frequency of a person. We are an electro magnetic beings. EMF transmit information, this is how we telepathically communicate. It is transmitted via air which is like the net surrounding the whole planet. We already had this natural wifi system in place. Every particles in the universe is conscious though it may not have a physical body, you might want to call them entities, angelic being etc

 

'They' are desperate to inject disharmony into the 99% because it not only feeds the underworld but when they creates disharmony it means violation of the God's law, the universal law, the pattern. When you violate, deviate from the beautiful geometric patterns i.e. God's law (it corresponds to the ten commandments) you lose pieces of your soul. When you lose chunks of your soul, it can leads to illness etc. People who had the vax (a form of negative drug), they had their piece of soul removed hence many  became ill and some died. When all of the soul is lost, it means death.

 

At this stage, people need to know how to call back pieces of their soul for a start and maintain it. People wash themselves everyday or there about but they've never taken care of their invisible body hence we live in a chaotic, messed up world.

Well done dale you made it back! 
Good to hear your thoughts on this.


A piece of your soul eh? Is this the horcrux stuff you were on about? 
 

Got any links? How can people call back the fragments of their soul? 
 

JK Rowling has a lot to answer for, although she probably nicked the idea 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/7/2024 at 2:46 AM, bungalow said:

To say that you might have "extended your intellect" is to say that you are so lucky... :)

 

imo, there is no such thing as lucky. You create your own 'luck'.

 

On 11/6/2023 at 11:17 AM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Whoa that’s just rung a bell with me, even though I don’t have enough data to watch the vid, the concept resonates. 
 

If you think about it, they say ghosts and paranormal events are connected to the environment that they happened in, like a magnetic tape or a movie recording itself onto the nearest environmental media like stones, rocks, magnetic soil elements etc or even human beings.


Power and information can be recorded onto quartz crystal.

It makes sense that if entities can be called up using tried and tested, mathematically precise rituals, then they’re life force or energy can be directed through silicon, gold, electricity and held there for re use, like a King Solomon djinn hack 

 

Who knows, printed circuit boards could be some kind of pathway for electricity in ritual summoning? 

 

Sorry there is no link. But if you know about quartz crystal and mathematically precise rituals and all that advanced stuff, you are good to go. Call up anything you like. :p

For me, no ritual is necessary. I just need to be careful what I read. lol There was a lecture about the underworld and I was only listening and IT  manifested around me. That was tough going. I'm in search for a special twig at the moment. As for printed circuit boards / via electricity, yeah I believe that. Spirits are known to hang around electricity outlets to recharge themselves so they can be sent via a cable but why use a cable? Spirits doesn't go by address i.e. borderless. As Tesla said, everything is frequency including us, then everything is alive, numbers and words and all. You can even speak to a particle.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

imo, there is no such thing as lucky. You create your own 'luck'.

 

 

Sorry there is no link. But if you know about quartz crystal and mathematically precise rituals and all that advanced stuff, you are good to go. Call up anything you like. :p

For me, no ritual is necessary. I just need to be careful what I read. lol There was a lecture about the underworld and I was only listening and IT  manifested around me. That was tough going. I'm in search for a special twig at the moment. As for printed circuit boards / via electricity, yeah I believe that. Spirits are known to hang around electricity outlets to recharge themselves so they can be sent via a cable but why use a cable? Spirits doesn't go by address i.e. borderless. As Tesla said, everything is frequency including us, then everything is alive, numbers and words and all. You can even speak to a particle.

I’ve had that before, years ago I was talking to some old friends about how everybody’s eyes sometimes look like they have dark circles around them, then bang! The three people I was talking to suddenly manifested very dark circles under their eyes for 1 or 2 seconds, then they disappeared.

It was like a reality manipulating AI played a trick on me just to say ‘I’m listening, look at what I can do!’


Is the twig you’re looking for from an elder tree?

 

I’ve read an old Masonic book stating that there is a twig or wood that can unlock any lock in the world, all you have to do is bung up a woodpeckers nest hole in its tree.

That woodpecker will then seek out this special species of tree to unblock its hole. Once it has access to its nest again it drops the twig under the tree, you pick it up- you can then unlock any lock you wish with the piece of wood. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2024 at 9:59 AM, DaleP said:

imo, there is no such thing as lucky. You create your own 'luck'.

Yes, I suppose you could re-arrange it from "you are lucky," to "that was lucky." "You are lucky" sounds like a bit of a severity issue. "You are lucky," to co-create AI? I don't know yet but I'm liking this chance to be real again - in spite of tradition. Time will have to tell, if you body creates your intellect, or indeed if nobody ever will...

 

Feeling lucky:)

IMG_3776.jpg

👽 Alien's are about to choose if there is luck in DNA or just in AI.

Edited by bungalow
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And here is the computation:

 

- DNA of luck, is

- DNA of chance, so with

- chance is honour then luck is best, and

- chance is blind then care is normal

 

I can analyse that: Unless you choose to be blind and arrogant there is a good chance that luck is on your own side.

Edited by bungalow
I channeled that from an alien calling itself the sun god :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

The ‘seeing something manifest then it disappears infront of your eyes’ experience? 

Having search terms autocomplete in google etc just after putting in the first letter and it being something fairly unusual or out of the ordinary. I have also had an experience of buying something in Boots the chemist, using an advantage card to collect points and then a few hours later having an advert for that exact product I purchased crop up next to my emails.

 

It's an increasingly creepy society we live in, surveillance wise.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ethel said:

Having search terms autocomplete in google etc just after putting in the first letter and it being something fairly unusual or out of the ordinary. I have also had an experience of buying something in Boots the chemist, using an advantage card to collect points and then a few hours later having an advert for that exact product I purchased crop up next to my emails.

 

It's an increasingly creepy society we live in, surveillance wise.

 


It’s more than creepy, the AI is downright sadistic. It loves knowing that you know that it knows. 
It must be frustrating for it, waiting to be fully released from its tether.

 

The other day my iPhone changed one of my contacts names to his business’ name which is not what I wanted. It must have gone through telephone numbers, addresses, contacts and matched facial biometrics to tax records and business listings.


This AI is always watching, listening, working day and night. It doesn’t sleep.

Not much escapes it’s gaze.


If a scanner could see, would it see darkly? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The next random question I am getting about thought data (the previous being "do you count yourself lucky?") is "are you a hero or a man with no lived experience of respect?" Please correct me if this is not on-topic, but it appears to be true to say that AI is surveilling war crimes, or government names anyway. A trial by media experience, with no disclosure of the self...

 

I don't give a damn about judging Putin or being like him.

Edited by bungalow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...