Andrew Bridgen MP, take back OUR Parliament support thread

Down tools for this one peeps, this should be treated like England at the world cup final, take note of everything when this happens, 👍

Statement from Mark Sexton, Parliamentary debate to be held on 20th October 2023 headed by Andrew Bridgen MP, where i suspect we get to find out if this country is under totalitarian control of a foreign power facilitated by Manchurian Cuckoo's occupying OUR Parliament.

OH MY GOD

mark sexton - excess deaths

A national emergency, now in the hundreds of thousands, a catastrophe.

Duration 00:03:36

https://www.bitchute.com/video/tV5LLKDlLVSE/

msed.webp.d3e33584a19ec64ea9e80fa687a08233.webp

Easy way to write to your MP and demand for them to attend the debate.

https://www.writetothem.com/

wtt.webp.ac8537aba9fb75d59db0bcfdd127249e.webp

• Thanks 1

^^^ I've seen this post before naughty Sock Puppet, LOL, only now possibly in a better thread 🤔 but on top of things as always though😁..... Good post/video, and good}} to see after what, ooooh only 20 or so times by MP Andrew Bridgen, requesting to Parliament it took.....for finally something to yield but now seems to be paying off with this parliamentary other MP Jess Phillips being MADDDDDDDDDDE (we hope) TO ATTEND by IN PERSON appearing to do their DUTY or as close to what should be their real job..... anyway 15/16days to go, and looks indeed promising with this man Mark Sexton setting the scene and calling forward, but just one thing as I hate football *aiming at your sound-cry comparison* Sock Muppet 😋.... but this event I wait for it as eager as this out of town character here 👽... Now whether you like predator or not, *get help if you do* (j/k)... but just imagine having to meet this guy in parliament, well okay, not that much different from an MP one might say... Or Sea Monster. 

btw, Mark Sexton is an ex-police officer a quick search just revealed to me. No bother, he seems ripe for our cause.

Let us be Heeeaaaarrrd. not just let the HERD be HEARD.

Here's another thing..... Don't know much about the WhiteRose angle on things, but skip that for now, just scroll down this page, to near the bottom and you will see in the early days when this "incredible lady" makes a video report to the Police over Covid Vaccine Harms, and I am so glad to refind it as I know I have seen this video on DI somewhere, so it is good to spot it again, and even better not just on our forum!

https://thewhiterose.uk/criminal-investigation-against-covid-vaccine-enforcement/ (scroll to near bottom, remember this anyone?? it was soooooo cool by this lady!!)

Edited by Certified Green of Heart
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Down tools for this one peeps, this should be treated like England at the world cup final, take note of everything when this happens, 👍

Statement from Mark Sexton, Parliamentary debate to be held on 20th October 2023 headed by Andrew Bridgen MP, where i suspect we get to find out if this country is under totalitarian control of a foreign power facilitated by Manchurian Cuckoo's occupying OUR Parliament.

Massive false flag/celeb distraction/internet out(r)age incoming for October 20.

• Like 2

Thanks to @Freaky Dragonfly for bringing this to attention.

Andrew Bridgen MP demands that the UK Govt. explain why the vaccine rolled out was not the same as the one tested. His findings echoed by US Prof. Phillip Buckhaults are that they developed an expensive ‘Rolls Royce’ vaccine for the trials then cut corners on mass scale manufacturing for the rollout. A diabolical mistake which caused endotoxins and DNA contamination resulting in even more adverse reactions than seen in the trials.

16 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

^^^ I've seen this post before naughty Sock Puppet, LOL, only now possibly in a better thread 🤔 but on top of things as always though😁..... Good post/video, and good}} to see after what, ooooh only 20 or so times by MP Andrew Bridgen, requesting to Parliament it took.....for finally something to yield but now seems to be paying off with this parliamentary other MP Jess Phillips being MADDDDDDDDDDE (we hope) TO ATTEND by IN PERSON appearing to do their DUTY or as close to what should be their real job..... anyway 15/16days to go, and looks indeed promising with this man Mark Sexton setting the scene and calling forward, but just one thing as I hate football *aiming at your sound-cry comparison* Sock Muppet 😋.... but this event I wait for it as eager as this out of town character here 👽... Now whether you like predator or not, *get help if you do* (j/k)... but just imagine having to meet this guy in parliament, well okay, not that much different from an MP one might say... Or Sea Monster.

All that can be done here is for as many people to pay attention to the proceedings that are to take place, the more that do, the quicker this outrage can be settled.

16 hours ago, Certified Green of Heart said:

btw, Mark Sexton is an ex-police officer a quick search just revealed to me. No bother, he seems ripe for our cause

The above has never been a secret, Mark has been up front about himself from the beginning, he also recently put out a video where he states unequivocally, to some comments that have been made about him, of whether he is acting for some unknown nefarious entity or groups, to which he replies and refutes the accusations, some have even suggested the colours used for the do not consent campaign are somehow tainted, clearly the forces out there are numerous that wish to discredit him, for me all i see and feel is a genuinely concerned man at the outrage that has been forced upon us all, more power to you Mark, 👍

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mr Andrew Bridgen MP gave an outstanding speech that was thoroughly researched and well delivered, the people of this country has been well represented in Mr Bridgen, the same can not be said for the current occupying force of Manchurian Cuckoo's operating under the influence and kontrol of a foreign power and have shown their true colours of whom they serve, it ain't Britannia and her peoples.

The Adjournment debate can be watched here, Mr Bridgen has the last word starting at 14:33:00

https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/00961342-e42c-431c-b26b-fda858dba69b

ptvabedd.webp.d1392c8bee63ca0492092edcd99a83cb.webp

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Mr Andrew Bridgen MP gave an outstanding speech that was thoroughly researched and well delivered, the people of this country has been well represented in Mr Bridgen, the same can not be said for the current occupying force of Manchurian Cuckoo's operating under the influence and kontrol of a foreign power and have shown their true colours of whom they serve, it ain't Britannia and her peoples.

The Adjournment debate can be watched here, Mr Bridgen has the last word starting at 14:33:00

https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/Index/00961342-e42c-431c-b26b-fda858dba69b

ptvabedd.webp.d1392c8bee63ca0492092edcd99a83cb.webp

Yes, I watched this live today. True man of the people. Well done, Andrew. As he says, this won't be the end of it, not by any means.

Kudos also to Sir Christopher Chope, Philip Davies, and his wife, Esther McVey.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I saw what one MP had written to a constituent that asked if he'd be attending.

"No - I'm not interested in sitting around listening to hours of conspiracy nonsense", or words to that effect.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but being an MP isn't about their opinions and interests, it's about representing the public that voted them in. Doesn't matter if it's bollocks to them, they have a DUTY to attend and engage in a discussion.

The sheer arrogance.

(But obviously I am not remotely surprised. I said 5 would show up, and it was double that. 12 out of 650 or whatever).

• Like 3

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

is a "list of uk traitors" thread allowed?

asking for a friend 😉

This is such a list, the evidence is clear as to whom wanted to destroy this country, all that is required is for a criminal investigation to take place and the fellow conspirators revealed, take note though some of the abstained vote contains those that need to be under investigation and are only within this group because the position that they held at the time did not allow for them to vote upon the disaster known as, The Coronavirus Act 2020.

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/5503-coronavirus-mega-thread/&do=findComment&comment=511232

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

"No - I'm not interested in sitting around listening to hours of conspiracy nonsense", or words to that effect.

Translated to real English means, i will not be standing for re-election because the public now know that i am a shitbag.

Deny deny deny, BAM, the bleedin obvious.

6 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

(But obviously I am not remotely surprised. I said 5 would show up, and it was double that. 12 out of 650 or whatever)

Not all that attended was there for either Sir Christopher Chope nor Andrew Bridgen, meaning you are way closer than you give yourself credit for, except for the two that fell a sleep, but who knows maybe they had eyes painted on their closed eye lids, sneaky, 🤣

• Like 1

The official report of all Parliamentary debates. Find Members, their contributions, debates, petitions and divisions from published Hansard reports dating back over 200 years. Daily debates from Hansard are published on this website the next working day.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/

Trends in Excess Deaths
Volume 738: debated on Friday 20 October 2023

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2023-10-20/debates/69C5A514-9A04-4ED7-B56B-61A3D40E3226/TrendsInExcessDeaths

( Full 'debate' / speech, and replies )

P.S. Despite 'everything', I still think we're 'lucky' to have such extensive access to the parliamentary debates / votes / ... and countless other information, for our research and to hold people to account. It's all there.

• Thanks 1

On 10/21/2023 at 7:43 PM, Observations said:

The official report of all Parliamentary debates. Find Members, their contributions, debates, petitions and divisions from published Hansard reports dating back over 200 years. Daily debates from Hansard are published on this website the next working day.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/

Trends in Excess Deaths
Volume 738: debated on Friday 20 October 2023

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2023-10-20/debates/69C5A514-9A04-4ED7-B56B-61A3D40E3226/TrendsInExcessDeaths

( Full 'debate' / speech, and replies )

P.S. Despite 'everything', I still think we're 'lucky' to have such extensive access to the parliamentary debates / votes / ... and countless other information, for our research and to hold people to account. It's all there.

Even in the dying embers of this outrageous conflagration, the government spokeswoman (allegedly) seeks to turn a blind eye to the truth presented by Mr Andrew Bridgen MP and deflects away from the bleedin' obvious in an attempt to save face, and then shoots itself in the head by stating the appalling abuse suffered at the hands of the government by denying treatment for those in need and had a right of access to that treatment during 'lockdown' to be included within the excess deaths as though offered for serious consideration for not being to blame for its shame, and child like tantrum of, "you did it, it's all your fault", can we get Maureen Eames in the house to give these children of narcissism a damn good hiding for their unruly behaviour, disgusting!!!

YCNMTSU

https://hansard.parliament.uk/commons/2023-10-20/debates/69C5A514-9A04-4ED7-B56B-61A3D40E3226/TrendsInExcessDeaths#contribution-834A3947-29ED-4CA0-AB37-AC65B72D3F6F

Quote:

'Because we had had virtually a lockdown of routine health services over a two-year period, many people are now coming forward with increased morbidity and mortality as a result.'

edmcgr1.webp.4a52784b6aed981176dbff501c5cd1c4.webp

• Like 2

One of the things about the Covid era that struck me and stayed with me, is that they suddenly care about deaths. Money was no object until after when Sunak pretended to be the voice of reason when it came to a limit on debt. Until then the IMF had said spend spend spend. Well no-one ever cared about people freezing to death or dying of hunger, for instance. And now no-one cares to explore excess deaths, except Bridgen and the others we have come to know over these months. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Observations said:

is that they suddenly care about deaths. Money was no object

If i may adjust this statement slightly by adding, 'is that they suddenly care about deaths. Money was no THE object', by way of Fraud Theft Robbery and Manslaughter, 👍

1 hour ago, Observations said:

And now no-one cares to explore excess deaths

The reason behind this should be guilt of what they have done, and now everyone wants a fast boat to Egypt, where they can wallow in, DE NILE, :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2