Jump to content

Andrew Bridgen MP, take back OUR Parliament support thread


Recommended Posts

I have created this thread for those that feel the need to have their voices heard in support of those MP's that are currently speaking out against the current criminals occupying OUR House of Parliament that serves Britannia and her peoples, and not serving as an insurgency group currently operating under the, INFLUENCE AND CONTROL OF A FOREIGN POWER!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The legendary Kerry Cassidy, 👍

An interview with Andrew Bridgen, Member of Parliament suspended recently for raising the issue of Vaccine deaths and evidence that they are unsafe.

Watch his statement video here: https://youtu.be/LD2lhNnlDbQ

For more info go here: https://members.parliament.uk/member/4133/portrait

http://projectcamelotportal.com

https://odysee.com/@PROJECTCAMELOT:d/ANDREW-BRIDGEN-INT1final(1):b

 

98294842e13dfd32d97cc7c54130be6a.jpg.e8919797414430ea60e1a64102b51a69.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid: Tory councillor suspended after defending Andrew Bridgen

 

Tory Cllr Alex Stevenson has been suspended after he defended Andrew Bridgen’s comments which dubbed the Covid vaccination the “biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust”.

On a public Facebook page, Stevenson, who represents Greater Heanor on Derbyshire County Council and Shipley Park, Horsley and Horsley Woodhouse on Amber Valley Borough Council, said he “stood with” Bridgen.

Cllr Stevenson said his colleague “did not compare the vaccine to the Holocaust” but that it was the worst crime to humanity “since” the Holocaust, claiming this is “totally different”.

He said: “Andrew Bridgen MP told the truth regarding the injuries and deaths from these vaccines. I have personally met these people.”

Stevenson told The Local Democracy Reporting Service: “Many people are dying and suffering as a result of taking this medical intervention.

 

More here: https://www.gbnews.uk/news/covid-tory-councillor-suspended-after-defending-andrew-bridgen/423933

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2023 at 3:01 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Maybe they’re sending him out into the wild for a spell of reconnaissance to help take down the movement.

 

Or for we the people to assist in the take down of the traitors in OUR Parliament that operate under the influence and control of a foreign power, that are nothing more than career criminal political parasites intent on murdering Britannia and her peoples, now i wonder who would fit the needs required for this to happen, we are going to need someone that has dedicated his or her life to serving we the people as their representative, and not as the parasitic scoundrels have been doing, by loading themselves up on the family silver and fuk everyone else to the point where before all this convid years happened MSM was telling Britannia and her peoples that there was no money left in the country and that people who could not feed themselves would get no support from the government to fulfill this basic need of survival and would have to use food banks, and when that charitable assistance ran out they would have to go down bins to find the food or steal it, let that sink in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/14/2023 at 3:01 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s almost as if some government PR spin doctor whispered to him- ‘yep go ahead, as long as you mention the holocaust, they can’t touch us.’

 

And just to reiterate what i have said repeatedly, that they are now desperately trying to claim moral high ground and will use anything to achieve it because they will not take responsibility for what they have done, therefore expect everything that they say to become ever more ludicrous in a vain attempt to confuse with the 'side show bob' routine, clown world a go go, 🤡 comedy central honkinating.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

 

Expanded version including the shitter feed statement.

OH MY GOD

AN OH MY GOD VIDEO - MP Andrew Bridgen V's Matt Hancock🤡

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GXhGp3L1luiX/

 

mizmatt.jpg.bb2779035bea7bf48382228d49b16d38.jpg

 

Rishi the wef fishi and midazolam matt the wef prat, have condemned themselves in this opening statement, because they represent nothing of what they have just stated.

Lying deceiving fraudsters, hypocrites, DNA molesters and child killers, who threw our God given rights in the bin three years ago for luncheon vouchers.

The scourge of anti-Britishism has no place in our land of Britannia and her peoples, we the British peoples will never experience anything like that ever again, YOU'RE DONE, LET THAT SINK IN, TRAITORS!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I don't think Andrew Bridgen MP is the 'hero' some people are making him out to be.

 

 

 

I agree with you, because it us, we the British people that will do the 'HEROISM' that you speak of, but for now, point me in the direction of anyone else 'ON THE SCENE' that fulfills the need of 'OUR' times, and anything else you may wish to impart to 'US MERE PLEBS OF YOUR WISDOM'?, i don't mean to be mean-hearted, but i do mean to be mean-hearted given the fukin circumstances of the last THREE FUKIN YEARS, your reply please!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Need to awaken the folk and their survival instinct first before the British do anything. Will to power is needed regardless though, that's for sure. Covid is just one stage, but the masses will keep falling into traps if they don't wake up from their cultural amnesia and notice that our leaders are NOT LIKE US.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Need to awaken the folk and their survival instinct first before the British do anything. Will to power is needed regardless though, that's for sure. Covid is just one stage, but the masses will keep falling into traps if they don't wake up from their cultural amnesia and notice that our leaders are NOT LIKE US.

 

I do not think this to be true, have you forgotten the weekend of January 22-23 2022 that flooded London, where Nurses, Doctors, other staff and the rest of the population went about showing their contempt for the government by chucking their uniforms over the fence at Downing street, and every other protest up to that point, and lets not forget the Canadian epic protest?

The people have had enough and is only a matter of time, the best way out of this mess is to support the likes of Andrew Bridgen, a change will occur and must occur, the current situation politically will not continue on, it will break at some point, i would much rather be part of that reshaping back to a representative government of 'we the people' and not the bought and paid for corporate whores, granny and child killers which it currently is.

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/17/london-freedom-rally-january-22nd-we-have-achieved-so-much-and-we-must-keep-the-pressure-on-till-its-done-its-not-yet/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks to @Talorgan for this link.

 

25,332 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!
https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-andrew-bridgen

Justice for Andrew Bridgen!

 

Quote from petition:

'Our MP’s have been democratically elected by their constituents to represent them in the House of Commons This is exactly what Andrew Bridgen was doing, SO WHY IS HE BEING PUNISHED?'

 

I think we all know why he is being punished, and we know, that they know, that we know why, he is being punished, aint that right Paliamentary SCUMBAGS, YOU'RE DONE!!!

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2023 at 12:01 PM, sock muppet said:

 

I do not think this to be true, have you forgotten the weekend of January 22-23 2022 that flooded London, where Nurses, Doctors, other staff and the rest of the population went about showing their contempt for the government by chucking their uniforms over the fence at Downing street, and every other protest up to that point, and lets not forget the Canadian epic protest?

The people have had enough and is only a matter of time, the best way out of this mess is to support the likes of Andrew Bridgen, a change will occur and must occur, the current situation politically will not continue on, it will break at some point, i would much rather be part of that reshaping back to a representative government of 'we the people' and not the bought and paid for corporate whores, granny and child killers which it currently is.

https://davidicke.com/2022/01/17/london-freedom-rally-january-22nd-we-have-achieved-so-much-and-we-must-keep-the-pressure-on-till-its-done-its-not-yet/

 

Parasites were fucking with us before Covid. It's good to see people getting pissed about Covid, but I'm not a one issue person. We will continue to get screwed until we take our country back.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If people can't come to an agreement on who is messing with us then how will they get the boot off our necks?

 

Normies will just moan about imaginary Nazis oppressing us with the scamdemic, then just fall into the next Zio trap like good little golems. There's no way that they haven't wargamed different scenarios.

 

Self-determination for British people is the only way out of our misery.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Parasites were fucking with us before Covid. It's good to see people getting pissed about Covid, but I'm not a one issue person. We will continue to get screwed until we take our country back.

 

I agree, but was well hidden behind everyday issues being tossed back and forth across the isle of parliament and the containment of corruption by the Law apparatus that conspired to keep hidden, one big club of paedophilic incestuous blackmail nastiness, yuk and good riddance.

 

14 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If people can't come to an agreement on who is messing with us then how will they get the boot off our necks?

 

Normies will just moan about imaginary Nazis oppressing us with the scamdemic, then just fall into the next Zio trap like good little golems. There's no way that they haven't wargamed different scenarios.

 

Self-determination for British people is the only way out of our misery.

 

We now know the good actors from the [D]ark [S]ide actors, does not need too much imagination or evidence, just the way they behaved when going for broke on the totalitarian agenda with convid, Andrew Bridgen voted to protect the rights that we have, not that parliament had any right whats so ever to even make it an issue in the first place, whoever voted any other way can now just fuk off, let the weeding with fine toothed comb continue and put them before judge and Jury for their actions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Thanks to @Talorgan for this link.

 

25,332 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!
https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-andrew-bridgen

Justice for Andrew Bridgen!

 

Quote from petition:

'Our MP’s have been democratically elected by their constituents to represent them in the House of Commons This is exactly what Andrew Bridgen was doing, SO WHY IS HE BEING PUNISHED?'

 

I think we all know why he is being punished, and we know, that they know, that we know why, he is being punished, aint that right Paliamentary SCUMBAGS, YOU'RE DONE!!!

 

 

 

https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-andrew-bridgen

Moving quickly now up to,

28,653 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Truth Be Told - Saturday 21st January 2023

 

https://expose-news.com/2023/01/23/truth-be-told-victims-gather-to-raise-awareness/

Truth be Told: Victims gather to raise awareness of vaccine injuries and deaths

 

https://odysee.com/@OracleFilms:1

SixthSense https://odysee.com/@OracleFilms:1

https://www.youtube.com/@WTFisGoingOnOfficial

https://www.youtube.com/@alicethejournalist1328

A selection of the footage from the Truth Be Told Rally Saturday 21st January 2023, filmed by Oracle Films, WTF is Going On & Alice The Journalist.

This is an unofficial edit hoping to provide a snapshot of the day, but I deserve no credit for the journalism. Please follow the channels that made this piece possible:

 

Featuring speeches from Andrew Bridgen MP, Mark Sharman & John Bowe, Cat Parker, Adrien Walker, Adam Rowland, John Watt, Alex Mitchell, Matt Le Tissier, Anne Wright & Jaclyn Dunne.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wdffhLsrz0zE/

 

NDbpDoZ9UBUhAdzqvWQhWohb_640x360.jpg.469fa8556f98f11a008fef6ed542fec6.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/23/2023 at 8:50 PM, sock muppet said:

Thanks to @Talorgan for this link.

 

25,332 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!
https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-andrew-bridgen

Justice for Andrew Bridgen!

 

Quote from petition:

'Our MP’s have been democratically elected by their constituents to represent them in the House of Commons This is exactly what Andrew Bridgen was doing, SO WHY IS HE BEING PUNISHED?'

 

I think we all know why he is being punished, and we know, that they know, that we know why, he is being punished, aint that right Paliamentary SCUMBAGS, YOU'RE DONE!!!

 

 

 

https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-andrew-bridgen

Now up to,

33,678 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/24/2023 at 5:58 PM, sock muppet said:

 

https://www.change.org/p/justice-for-andrew-bridgen

Moving quickly now up to,

28,653 have signed. Let’s get to 35,000!

 

I've signed so many of these petitions over the years, I signed the petition for Tony Blair to have his knighthood rescinded? Did it make one iota of difference? NO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, greatdayforfreedom said:

 

I've signed so many of these petitions over the years, I signed the petition for Tony Blair to have his knighthood rescinded? Did it make one iota of difference? NO.

 

No one is talking about Tony B liar, and who really gives a crap about pageantry anyway, especially when that man should not be walking free, he is a war criminal.

What do you suggest as an alternative?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...