Video: "Vatican Assassins"

This is a two-hour video-presentation of a two-part studio interview that took place circa 2001; a program originally broadcast on a public access show that ran for seven years, hosted by the late Dennis Grover. In this riveting video, author Eric Jon Phelps discusses some of the material presented in his largely suppressed work, Vatican Assassins.

According to Phelps, comments of which are supported by his vast, in-depth research into this religious order/militia group, the office of Jesuit Father General, along with his black-robed minions, not only controls the Vatican but pretty much everything, including all the world's intelligence agencies, key cusp groups and major secret societies and, most intriguing of all, organized religion. Ultimately, we are dealing with Luciferians who wield their worldly influence over the earth from the capstone of the temporal pyramid.

Although Phelps hints at and acknowledges a metaphysical component to this grand conspiracy, that is, a spiritually dark nonhuman force operating from behind the curtain, for the most part the information he presents in this is grounded, with woo-speak kept to a bare minimum.

Whether discussing vaccinations, chemtrails, gun control, education, the money system, priesthoods, geopolitics, Phelps' work points to the Jesuits as the predominant conspirators running the show.

In this, Phelps refers to the United States as a Jesuit Empire and says of organized religion that its various governing bodies are ultimately under the control of high-level Freemasons, who in turn are subject to the Jesuits. I would agree with this, as I do also that Islamism is primarily being played, and that the Luciferians are covertly manipulating affairs using this religious-ideological pawn of theirs in their quest for world domination. Apparently, the rebuilding of Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem will play a significant part in this master plan of theirs, in which it is then thought 'the Black Pope' will openly emerge and take his seat.

Is the mainstream media controlled by the Knights of Malta? Will the U.S. one day be invaded militarily by the Chinese and/or Islamists? Are the Mossad, MI5, MI6, CIA, all under the control of the Vatican? Are heads of state who appear adversarial actually in cahoots, despite their public persona? Are the courts, at least those within the U.S. generally controlled by Shriner Freemasons? These questions, among others, are considered in this rather obscure yet must-see video featuring the highly intelligent and articulate Eric Jon Phelps; this interview, refreshingly downhome and deliciously cracker-barrel. Here is a guy who's clearly not out after fame; it's all about the information.

Vatican Assassins is definitely worth checking out and is not to be missed. As for the book, good luck finding a physical copy, or least one that's affordable. This, not surprising, what with truth often so very hard to come by in this fallen world.

• Like 1

I've been looking into the secretive world of 'GLADIO' and even there, the Vatican has links, they're like a spider's web of corruption, they have their fingers in every pie going!

And what makes me sick is the fact that millions and millions of decent people around the world support this nest of killers, pedophiles, traffickers and other corrupt

practitioners of the dark arts through their naivety and blissful innocence!

My dear subjects, bring me your love, your faith, your money and your children, and I promise you, you can leave the rest for me and my underlings to deal with!

images.jpg.fac0286bfc90db19966308ce926c5745.jpg1379279567_images(1).jpg.5318ac9e7b56bff265e1c3435ac452d5.jpg1482007949_images(2).jpg.dbbf84d158b9fd19689fb25345451555.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree

Of the many points to be gleaned from this video interview, I think the most important to be taken from it is that we must learn to recognize exactly who it is that's in ultimate temporal power. For one to zero in excessively on one specific group under the control of the controllers (those as identified in this interview) only ends up missing the capstone for the lower pyramidal structure. This is exactly what they want, to keep us focused on this cusp group or that political movement and arguing amongst ourselves who of these are most influential, all the while these master manipulators are pissing in their black cassocks, watching as those who seek truth create and cling to their various and competing conspiratorial sub-culprits.

With regard to this point, a brief digression but one very pertinent to this discussion...As much as I respect David Icke's work in general, I think he has done a disservice in his overemphasizing the role Zionism has played in world events, especially since 9/11. If Zionism was a creation of a largely non-Jewish One Percent (which Icke admits to) and this One Percent are themselves under the control of the Illuminati (aka, Luciferian Jesuits), then with that in mind it seems an obliquity that Icke would go on and on, as he does in The Trigger, about Zionism, opting for the term 'ultra-Zionists' and using this hypenate ad nauseum, since what this does is exactly what Phelps warns against doing -- as it ends up missing the larger picture, in its focusing on a control group instead of the controllers. Meanwhile, others point to the Saudis or the Nazis behind, say, 9/11 and the NWO. No doubt true to some degree, yet if under the control of the Luciferian Jesuits then actually red herrings in the grand scheme of things.

(As an aside, I have yet to read Secret Terrorists by Bill Hughes but I have perused Edmond Paris's Secret History Of The Jesuits, which does a great job going deeper and beyond the usual list of suspects popularly given within the largely controlled alt-media.)

Note: For those who will enjoy watching Vatican Assassins, I also recommend checking out two archived episodes of a now defunct radio program which deals more on this very subject and can be found online. I refer to a show hosted by Vyzygoth. In the one interview, Eric Jon Phelps appears as guest, picking up where he left off here, and has him speaking mainly about (illegal) immigration and race wars and how these are being used by the Jesuits to undermine the national sovereignty of the United States (just as, I might add, Pierre Trudeau was responsible for introducing multiculturalism in Canada). This interview first aired long before "Black Lives Matter" and Antifa came along, and the listener will note Phelps mention Louis Farakhan in a similar vein as we do today of these elite-engineered control groups. The other episode worth a listen has Vyzygoth interviewing a guy by the name of Thomas Richards, a man who was raised Catholic but who has since spoken out against the Vatican and the Jesuits. Some interesting and important information in this one as well, sure to appeal to those who enjoyed Vatican Assassins.

If Jesuits were a bunch of evil goyim that controlled the west then why the fuck have they used trillions of US government dollars to fuck up the middle east? US ME foreign policy only makes sense when you you think about who might benefit.

Also, If you're trying to imply that the Jesuits are behind multiculturalism, why would a different group admit to being behind it?

And we all know who was behind Antifa.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If Jesuits were a bunch of evil goyim that controlled the west then why the fuck have they used trillions of US government dollars to fuck up the middle east? US ME foreign policy only makes sense when you you think about who might benefit.

Also, If you're trying to imply that the Jesuits are behind multiculturalism, why would a different group admit to being behind it?

And we all know who was behind Antifa.

simple for one claim create the opposite one 

then engage the trolls to try manipulate the minds of the people and along the way disrupt real discusions 

6 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

simple for one claim create the opposite one 

then engage the trolls to try manipulate the minds of the people and along the way disrupt real discusions 

Why would J'ish people be happy to be the scapegoats? Like all those rabbis that say they use Islam as their broom to destroy Europe, people like Barbara Spectre that say that say they will be resented for their "leading role" in making Europe multicultural, or even just non-elite fellow white J-ish people that do the fellow white stuff, why would they be happy to take the blame? They're not low IQ idiots.

Are you saying that it makes more sense that the Vatican is more likely to benefit from carving up the Middle East for Greater Israel?

This all sounds like a massive cope from a poster that argues in bad faith. This poster has a habit of either blaming Islam or Rome, and he pushed shady arseholes that threaten to nuke Europeans if we don't do their bidding. Who is really holding the power?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why would J'ish people be happy to be the scapegoats? Like all those rabbis that say they use Islam as their broom to destroy Europe, people like Barbara Spectre that say that say they will be resented for their "leading role" in making Europe multicultural, or even just non-elite fellow white J-ish people that do the fellow white stuff, why would they be happy to take the blame? They're not low IQ idiots.

those plans were put on a paper long time ago and can only be put into place if the "two sides" are in conflict

ideologies and polrising opinios by the "high individuals"  are the main tools to divide 

it's nothing new ,just the terminology is different 

oh i agree they are highly inteligent and educated individuals

5 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

those plans were put on a paper long time ago and can only be put into place if the "two sides" are in conflict

ideologies and polrising opinios by the "high individuals"  are the main tools to divide 

it's nothing new ,just the terminology is different 

oh i agree they are highly inteligent and educated individuals

I agree, and I don't think we should ignore the Vatican's role either, but also think we shouldn't ignore how kosher the Vatican has become, and all the dodgy surnames that surround the current Vatican that we know today.

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I agree, and I don't think we should ignore the Vatican's role either, but also think we shouldn't ignore how kosher the Vatican has become, and all the dodgy surnames that surround the current Vatican that we know today.

i don't know,my country is highly chatolic and i think a lot of peopel will do/ follow  what ever church say

so in long term view(like generations) to me it's logical that the 

manipulators have to ,i'll say change(not destroy) most popular religion in Europe,America? 

if they want great reset as they call it ,on every level

"the more things change,the more they stay the same"

On 1/25/2023 at 11:07 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Sounds like something the Black Pope or an agent/asset of his might say.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:10 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

More like America and Soviet Israel.

Both controlled by the capstone conspirators and Luciferians, the very ones who had a hand in re-establishing the state of Israel as per the divine plan and who have persecuted and slandered Jews (eg, Protocols) all throughout history, as with the Inquisition.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:19 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

If Jesuits were a bunch of evil goyim that controlled the west then why the fuck have they used trillions of US government dollars to fuck up the middle east?

U.S. foreign policy directly benefits the military-industrial complex, CIA, the pseudo-Zionists, the Saudis, et al, but guess who has been in control of the U.S. from the shadows since circa 1868?

On 1/25/2023 at 11:19 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Those responsible for the Counter-Reformation have hated the (original) United States from its beginning and have sought to undermine it ever since. The 'melting plot' is just one method they've used in their 'globalist' agenda, one which includes their attack on Protestantism and Orthodox Christianity, specifically.

Incidentally, I did not mean to imply a connection between Antifa and the Jesuits per se, if one reads what I said carefully.

Re: Eric Jon Phelps. In said video interview the author of Vatican Assassins assures the audience that everything contained in the book is backed up by references, primary sources; that it's meticulously and well-researched, with something like 3000 quotes, including the re-printing of entire texts in the public domain dating back a century or more, that nothing in it is the product of his imagination. He has simply documented and framed the extensive amount of material of which he'd studied for twenty years into a composite and cohesive whole. Attacking the messenger is a tired and predictable tactic, that in modern times has its origins with the CIA and Operation Mockingbird. Ever since, legitimate truth-seeking conspiracy researchers have been ridiculed and smeared, with one of the purposes of COINTELPRO being to discredit NWO whistleblowers and especially upholders of the Constitution; coincidentally, both of which apply to Mr. Phelps.

46 minutes ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

Sounds like something the Black Pope or an agent/asset of his might say. the Constitution; coincidentally, both of which apply to Mr. Phelps.

Then I take it that you can hold your own in a debate with people that aren't low hanging fruit?