2. 15 minute Smart Cities
  3. Cognitive Weapons
  4. The Global Drug Epidemic: Tent Cities
  5. Critical Race Theory - Cultural Marxism
  6. Media Censorship
  7. Weaponized Discrimination and Racism
  8. etc.

Open Borders vs Closed Borders

Promoted by the left, resulting in human trafficking, paedophilia, organ trafficking, rapes, murders, divisive communities etc.  
Nowadays communist re-education camps reach the world through interactive social media sites like Twitter or Facebook. This is how leftists use digital platforms as a type of online indoctrination. 

It's a process ...

First they attempt to disrupt a behavior or set of beliefs. If successful this programming can either silence or turn supporters of the right to advocates of the left.

Holding Big Tech Accountable in 2023
Behavioral Modification 

download(8).png.9b107aaac5d2e79018f78208ea5383f1.png

Just think of the cost effectiveness alone, no doctors or medications required. Through embedded messages on social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. 

In just a few short years, without knowledge of the experiment, a supporter of the right could now be transformed into a supporter of the left. 

Someone who was once an enemy, can now be converted into an ally.

Or a pawn!

MKUltra Programming via Social Media 
Covert Indoctrination and Drugs

What if the behavioral change occurred entirely online, with a little help from street drugs like marijuana? 

This is unlikely, but keep reading.

Imagine possessing the power to completely alter a person's behavior, right down to their core beliefs. Sometimes achieved through drugs, other times done without drugs.

Just from continual exposure to an interactive site online such as Facebook or Twitter. 

Remember when Facebook conducted a global psychological experiment without letting their users know?

Note: The word occult has its roots in the Latin occultus, meaning “hidden, secret. covert"

China Uncensored - YouTube

72e445fb-e87d-4a50-a59e-f6d7ecc48669.png.1d30433861be4c5bb4d292f64a680d0b.png

Communism: The Ideology of Treason
The Destruction of Ethnic Tribes and Cultures

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.‚ÄĚ -¬†Marcus Tullius¬†Cicero¬†(died 43 BC)

unnamed(4).jpg.f9913845be07639dd781e06cfce214e3.jpg

Maintain Your Heritage!

"Kelowna destined to be Canada‚Äôs first 15 minute smart city. There are no coincidences.¬†ūüĒ•¬†Folks we are under full blown attack by the globalists psychopaths. We are at war. DEW‚Äôs are their weapons."

Social Credit: China's Digital Dystopia In The Making - YouTube

Communism destroys Folk Traditions
  1. The Chinese Communist Party's Coronavirus Cover-up - Committee on Foreign Affairs (house.gov)
  2. Wicker: China Must Be Held Accountable for Global Pandemic - U.S. Senator Roger... (senate.gov)

Is Covid A Bioweapon Made By China? Bioterrorism Explained

"The devil, diavolos, it means the one who divides, the one who separates and distorts."

Divide & Rule 

It seems there's more profit and power to be made when people are divided.

A UNIFIED EARTH¬†ūüĆ鬆WILL THIS BE OUR LAST STAND?

Traditionalism vs Progressivism

unnamed(6).jpg.faec64dfc204b9c31852e1534ab78ed7.jpg

In 2023 "While I slept" is an alternative to the 1946 famous poem, "First they came"

While I slept ... THEY came to destroy my ethnic culture
And I did not speak out
Because I bought into THEIR DIVISIVE propaganda and lies

While I slept ... THEY weakened the nations with THEIR addictions
And I did not speak out
Because I believed there was nothing I could do

While I slept ... THEY came for people's human rights and freedoms
And I did not speak out
Because I never understood what human rights were and what freedom meant

While I slept ... THEY came for my livelihood and property
And I did not speak out
Because I believed I could not stand up against TYRANTS

While I slept ... THEY came for the children, 
My neighbors, my friends and my family  
And there was no one left to speak out for me

Because I was now all alone
I did not keep watch over my loved ones 
And GUARD MY NATION

This applies to all ethnicities and nations around the world!

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1

RFK Jr.’s Claims of Covid Ethnic Targeting

Is our medical information secure?

This happened four years ago;

LifeLabs ‚ÄĒ Canada‚Äôs major provider of lab diagnostics and testing services ‚ÄĒ announced on Dec. 17 that hackers had potentially accessed computer systems with data from ‚Äúapproximately 15 million customers‚ÄĚ that ‚Äúcould include name, address, email, login, passwords, date of birth, health card number and¬†lab test results.‚Ä̬†LifeLabs data breach: Hackers could still hold health records of 15M Canadians (theconversation.com)¬†Dec 18, 2019

But this came from hackers who blackmailed LifeLabs!

Fact Fake or Opinion? 

Rumor has it that with the help of organized crime syndicates, the¬†‚ėÖ¬†Chinese Communist Party (CCP)¬†‚ė≠¬†may have infiltrated all levels of government in Canada and other Democratically run Western nations.¬†

At LifeLabs for example, in the guise of MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIANS, or drivers who transport sensitive materials like DNA samples, they work together to extract personal information from patients.

But why would they do that? 
For money, or something else?

LifeLabs Genetics offers clinical, genetic testing, sample collection, and genetic counselling. The LifeLabs Genetics team provides a full suite of tests useful for planning your family, determining susceptibility to inherited disorders, tackling diagnostic challenges, getting the right medication, or predicting outcomes or recurrence.

Could this be the reason?

If an entire indigenous population can be done away with quietly,

And nobody talks about it, or discovers that such a crime ever occurred,

It'll be like some ethnic groups never existed to begin with!

This appears to be occurring in Tibet. 
unnamed(7).jpg.bfb93af9c978abc90eae5c9d959b5b7d.jpg

Tuesday September 13, 2022

• The news comes amid two reports from human rights groups describing a vast Chinese government¬†‚ė≠¬†drive to¬†collect DNA from ethnic Tibetans.
  • Why would the Chinese Communist Party¬†‚ė≠¬†need this information?
  • DNA ancestry tests ‚ÄĒ and their many caveats ‚ÄĒ explained - Vox
  • Keep reading to find out how a genocide could take place in 2023.

unnamed(4).png.cd79d923c2e79dd8af643d0f6916b9a0.png

Analyzing Pop Culture

Were some members of the Jewish community in the entertainment industry trying to warn us over the years?

Only they had to use cautious language and mask reality with fictional stories in film, television and other forms of media.

What Is Predictive Programming? | I Gotta Question - YouTube

unnamed(5).png.612e52a71ec2478d11328819b8a2417e.png

Predictive¬†Programming¬†is the theory that the government or other higher-ups are using fictional movies or books as a mass mind control tool to make the population more accepting of planned future events. This was first described and proposed by researcher Alan Watt who defines¬†Predictive¬†programming¬†as ‚ÄúPredictive¬†programming¬†is a subtle form of psychological conditioning provided by the media to acquaint the public with planned societal changes to be implemented by our leaders. If and when these changes are put through, the public will already be familiarized with them and will accept them as natural progressions, thus lessening possible public resistance and commotion.‚ÄĚ (Wood) Then it was popularized by Alex Jones and David Icke. The most notable cases of¬†predictive¬†programming¬†are the examples found in the Simpsons, The Dark Knight Rises, The Hunger Games, and the oldest being from Futility. Information can be found on blog posts and many conspiracy theorists have either made videos on it or have spoken on the subject.
  • Blood - Uniting & Dividing¬†-¬† As it turns out, Israel¬†ūüáģūüáĪ¬†just so happens to be a major player. You'd think they wouldn't get involved, maybe it's because in school we were taught half truths over the events of the second world war.
Weaponized Genetic Manipulation?

The Fringe team later discover that everyone with brown eyes in the cafe suffered the same fate as those at the wedding. They find the cup of tea and discover it is cinnamon scented. Walter takes samples back to his lab and discovers it is the same chemical his father, who was a Nazi scientist who defected in 1943, had been working on. Walter explains that the chemical can be used to target people with specific genetic traits, such as hair and eye color. Another property of the chemical is that it reacts with heat. 
  • Selective Genocide -¬†Watch Fringe Season 2 Episode 14 The Bishop Revival

unnamed(8).jpg.d331dff85e3699fd3638729eee606768.jpg

If this is possible, then hostile governments which have access to this type of genetic 
weaponry can directly skip to steps 9 and 10 on the chart below without ever firing a bullet.

unnamed(9).jpg.21b27dacf89634dd4870d377631775bc.jpg

[VIDEO] Have you seen this?
In 2023 which countries secretly continue to practice eugenics? 
To continue this type of human experimentation over the years, did researchers just have to change the wording? 
Edited by The OC

After WW2 the Allies went into "gutless" mode and daren't say a word against the USSR in case it upset them, even though the Allies had atomic bombs and the Reds didn't.

However to his credit Gen. George Patton was far from gutless and said- 

"I would have you tell the Red Army where their border is, and give them a limited time to get back across. Warn them that if they fail to do so, we will push them back across it."

He was killed shortly afterwards in an "accident"

image.jpeg.f713a5ea9d978d681bc8105cadda3777.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

A frightening rumor circulating online claims that in some Western nations like Canada, communist agents working as tellers access your bank accounts like the Trudeau administration did at the truckers convoy in Ottawa.

For political opponents of the Chinese government, both domestic and abroad.

1. Hidden in the bank tellers computers, CCP agents plant a spyware bug as a red flag for persons of interest who do business at that bank
  2. When the red flag is activated a communist agent working as a bank teller would be alerted

The Romeo Section - Wikipedia

Lies, corruption, murder - welcome to the world of The Romeo Section where spies are recruited to seduce for secrets.

Edited by The OC
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Matt Kibbe and Carol Roth, author of You Will Own Nothing, discuss Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum’s reheating of old ideas under a sheen of new rhetoric. While Schwab speaks in grand, Utopian terms about global government, he’s actually just parroting Karl Marx and other communists from 150 years ago. 

Edited by The OC

On 4/23/2023 at 2:11 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Let's also note that the principle goal of the Leninist strategy of using terrorism, is not just to do the harm that the terrorists do to people and physical property, but to get the target government to respond in a tyrannical way."

- William Mcilhany in conversation with Christopher Story (51:23)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/sep/24/met-police-requests-support-from-army-after-officers-turn-in-firearms

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
10,886 views Oct 20, 2023 #CBCFifthEstate #China #Police

The Fifth Estate’s Bob McKeown goes behind the rhetoric about Chinese police stations in Canada to reveal that the government and the RCMP have long co-operated in China’s hunt for supposed fugitives in this country.

00:00 - Intro

02:01 - Key cases and a history

12:48 - Canada-China relations

23:54 - The cost of collaboration

34:12 - Meeting a Canadian victim

LESSONS NOT LEARNED 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

POST.jpg.f6915a7cadfec74768c1b32fc400a67c.jpg

Probably due to LOCAL & FOREIGN INTERFERENCE from COMMUNISTS 

7 Days Ago

The Victims of Communism monument’s public unveiling has been postponed to an as-yet undetermined date in 2024 as Canadian Heritage conducts an additional review to ensure the monument is compatible with what the ministry deems to be Canadian values.

This includes a review of the list of names of alleged victims of communism to be commemorated by the monument.

The controversial monument, already $6 million over its original cost estimate of $1.5 million and years behind schedule, gained national attention in 2021 when CBC News reported that commemorative ‚Äúvirtual bricks‚ÄĚ were purchased to pay tribute to an assortment of suspected war criminals, fascists and Nazi collaborators.

The bricks were purchased as part of a fundraising drive run by the charity Tribute to Liberty. Ludwik Klimkowski, Tribute to Liberty’s chair, would not confirm whether funds raised in tribute to suspected collaborators or fascists were returned to the donors back in 2021. He did not respond to a request for comment for this story.

Canadian Heritage had a list of 600 presumed victims of communism that were to be included in a commemorative component of the monument. In 2021, the ministry indicated that the list had been reviewed by a historian, Michael Petrou.

‚ÄúI was given a list of names to research,‚ÄĚ said Petrou. ‚ÄúI flagged names that were potentially problematic because they appeared to have belonged to people who were involved in fascist or collaborationist outfits during the Second World War, mostly in Eastern Europe or the Balkans.‚ÄĚ Petrou said he also flagged names that couldn‚Äôt be directly connected to communism.

Despite that internal review, bricks purchased in tribute to collaborators and fascists were listed on Tribute to Liberty’s website. Several problematic commemorations have since been removed. Petrou told CBC News in 2021 that there was overlap between the names he reviewed and the problematic names listed for commemoration on the Tribute to Liberty donor page.

Petrou added that his final report to Canadian Heritage, which The Maple has not been able to independently review, provided background information on those fascist and collaborationist organizations, as well as an explanation of events that took place on the Eastern front during the Second World War.

‚ÄúWe are continuing to do the appropriate due diligence in partnership with the main proponent, experts, historians and communities,‚ÄĚ a spokesperson for the office of the minister of Canadian Heritage said in an emailed statement. ‚ÄúCanadians expect this monument to meet the values of human rights ‚ÄĒ and so does our government.‚ÄĚ

The monument’s origins date back to 2007 and it was originally slated to cost $1.5 million drawn entirely from private donations, but the project’s fundraising effort stalled shortly after it began. The Harper government pledged to cover its costs in 2013, and by the end of 2014 the cost of the project had ballooned to $5.5 million, with $4.3 million coming from public funds.

The monument, which was supposed to be unveiled to the public later this year, is currently estimated to cost $7.5 million.

Neither the department nor the Canadian Heritage minister’s office would specify when the decision was made to postpone the unveiling of the monument and revisit the list of names to be commemorated.

However, on September 21, Tribute to Liberty tweeted a video of the installation of a portion of the monument, as well as text indicating the monument was scheduled to be unveiled at a ceremony on November 2.

voc.png.31fa1d52a58c8c03a4c545cf9bc1fcac.png

The next day, a packed House of Commons honoured Yaroslav Hunka, a 98 year-old¬†Waffen SS veteran, in front of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy. Hunka was introduced to those assembled as a ‚ÄúCanadian and Ukrainian hero‚ÄĚ who had fought against the Russians during the Second World War.

Trudeau and Zelensky give Ukrainian Nazi war veteran standing ovation in Canadian parliament

Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau and Volodymyr Zelensky stood to applaud a man who fought for the Nazi SS during the Second World War after an address in parliament, footage shows.

Anthony Rota, Speaker of Canada‚Äôs House of Commons, hailed 98-year-old Yaroslav Hunka as ‚Äúa Ukrainian Canadian war veteran‚ÄĚ who ‚Äúfought for Ukrainian independence against the Russians‚ÄĚ.

His tribute promoted a standing ovation from lawmakers in the chamber.

Rota later apologised when it emerged that Hunka served in a division of the Nazi SS during the war.

The speaker’s address had come after Mr Zelensky made a speech of his own in the Canadian parliament.

Canada and the Soviet Union were allied against the Nazis during the war, a basic fact about the war that critics said should have been obvious to anyone ‚Äď including MPs in all parties who were present in the House of Commons ‚Äď with an elementary-level knowledge of the conflict.

"The same people that funded The Allies in the second world war, and funded the Soviet Union, also funded Hitler. Through loans from America known as the The Young Plan and The Dawes Plan and also by the German subsidiaries of American multinational companies." - David Icke

(Watch @ 18:40) DAVID ICKE IN 1996 - Almost 30 years ago 

Transcript - PROBLEM-REACTION-SOLUTION AND THE PLANS OF THE ELITE

Who are Lucifer's Dark Shepherds?

unnamed.thumb.gif.2831a5115339c73e21be7e80ac6dc61d.thumb.gif.505fa23ef540d9ff90ff5855e517ab78.gif

The scandal cost then-house speaker Anthony Rota ‚ÄĒ who invited Hunka ‚ÄĒ his job, and renewed calls for Canada to open secret files concerning SS veterans who were allowed to immigrate to Canada after the war. Subsequent investigations by The Forward and the Progress Report revealed that the Hunka family had given a $30,000 endowment to the University of Alberta‚Äôs Canadian Institute of Ukrainian Studies and that as many as a dozen former SS veterans may have donated $1.4 million to the same institution over the past 40 years.

One of the most notorious names that was originally supposed to have been commemorated on the Victims of Communism monument ‚ÄĒ Roman Shukhevych ‚ÄĒ is already honoured by a highly contentious monument in Edmonton.

According to historian Per Anders Rudling at the University of Lund, ‚Äú[‚Ķ] Shukhevych commanded the Nachtigall battalion, a Ukrainian unit embedded in the Wehrmacht, which partook in the anti-Jewish Lviv pogrom on July 1, 1941.‚ÄĚ

As a commander of various Nazi units, and later as the leader of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (the armed wing of the far-right Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists) Shukhevych is believed to be responsible for the deaths of around 90,000 Polish civilians, according to Rudling, as well as thousands of Jews, Armenians, Russian prisoners of war, Czechs and other minority groups across Eastern Europe.

The Shukhevych monument in Edmonton, one of several monuments to Nazi collaborators across Canada, has been the target of anti-racist and anti-fascist graffiti. The Ukrainian Youth Unity Council, which owns and operates the cultural centre in north Edmonton where the monument is located, applied for and received a $35,000 grant from Public Safety Canada‚Äôs ‚ÄúCommunities at Risk: Security Infrastructure Program‚ÄĚ in 2020, to install a security system to protect the monument.

Ottawa‚Äôs Victims of Communism monument is also supposed to contain an as-yet undefined public educational component, which has been left in the hands of Tribute to Liberty. A spokesperson for Canadian Heritage wouldn‚Äôt indicate whether this aspect was also being reviewed, only that the department is ‚Äúcommitted (to) upholding democracy and human rights through all of its programming, including monuments.‚ÄĚ

Taylor C. Noakes is an independent journalist and public historian from Montreal.

Edited by The OC
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2023 at 10:39 PM, The OC said:

Red Cocaine: The Drugging of America and the West, where communist defector General¬†Jan Sejna¬†described in detail how the Soviet¬†‚ė≠¬†and Chinese Leninists¬†‚ėÖ¬†hijacked drug trafficking in the 1950s in order to use it as a weapon in the ongoing war waged against The West.

Mexican Drug Cartels Asked Russia Arms Dealers for Help Shooting Down U.S. Helicopters, and Hungary Let the Russians Go
https://www.newsweek.com/mexican-drug-cartels-asked-russia-arms-dealers-help-shooting-down-us-1234167

• 4 weeks later...

Incredible stories: tortured for Christ in Romanian Communist prisons | Fr. Valerian

Witnessing Faith Amidst Persecution: Untold Stories of Orthodox Christian Martyrs

Join us on a journey through the harrowing yet inspiring tales of contemporary Orthodox Christian martyrs who faced unimaginable persecution during the dark days of Communism. In this video, Fr. Valerian Grecu, a survivor of torture in Communist prisons, shares heart-wrenching accounts of the faithful who endured prisons, torture, and loss for their unwavering commitment to Christ. Discover the resilience of Mother Mihaela, the courage of Fr. Ioan, and the indomitable spirit of those who faced the abyss without forsaking their faith. These stories of sacrifice and miracles will leave you profoundly moved and remind us all of the enduring power of faith in the face of adversity. 

Who Was Yuri Bezmenov? Warnings From a Former KGB Agent

Fr. Arsenie Papacioc, a survivor of torture in Communist prisons, talks about the Mother of God, Theotokos and how he experienced her help in prison.

Fr. Arsenie Papacioc:

My dear... I'm sure I will not be able to talk about her... She, Mother of God, is beyond imagination... I am a little ant... and Mother of God an eagle in the sky... How can I dare to speak about her? But I say this because I want to be an ant with wings. You know? So I can roam around...

My dear, Mother of God is the Mistress of Heaven... It's easy to say this... but... she is beyond the imagination of angels... But still, she prefers more to sit at the bedside of people who are dying, to be close to old men and women, people who are suffering...

She loves us and unceasingly cries for us! Who dares to say he or she prayed to Mother of God and she didn't help him? She is sad for those who never ask anything from her!

She helped even pagans... how much more she helps those who day and night call her. Learn some short prayers to Mother of God and don't stop!
I don't know what the human race would have done without Mother of God. She is the Mother of God! And God is grateful to her.

I don't know if you ever dared to upset your mothers. If you did then confess it as it is a great sin. Whatever you do to your mother, she stays your mother... She suffers for you and doesn't think about her own salvation, but thinks about your salvation...

What about Mother of God?! You realize... 

This is what I had to say... My apologies as I didn't manage to speak fully about her. But I am confident because I speak from my heart when it is about the Mother of God... as in wilderness, in prisons, I felt Mother of God's presence... There is no other way, she is alive. I didn't have an icon there but I had the image of a living icon...

Edited by The OC

A STORY OF BEING GRATEFUL | A RUSSIAN PRIEST IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS

I met a few years ago in Russia an elderly priest who had spent 36 years in prisons and concentration camps. He sat opposite me with eyes shining with joy and gratitude and he said, ‚ÄúDo you realise, can you imagine, how infinitely good God had been to me? The Soviet authorities did not allow a priest either into prisons or into camps; and He chooses me, a young, inexperienced priest and sends me first to prison and then to camp to look after his lost sheep.‚ÄĚ There was nothing in him but gratitude and joy.

And that joy, that kind of gratitude against the history of his life was truly an outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The martyrs were frail, as frail as we were, but they abandoned themselves to God and they lived and died in the power of the Spirit. We need that strength.

Fr. Arsenie talks about his experiences in communist prisons and wilderness.

A

Fr. Arsenie talks about his experiences in communist prisons and wilderness.
rsenie talks about his experiences in communist prns and wilderness.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...