Interesting things in Europe.

Mikheil

I've worked all over Europe, lived in Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg.

We have a kachel (coal burning stove). We used to buy good anthracite @ €250 for 500kg. Many moons ago, I worked for the Coal Board Scientific Dept, so I know a bit about coal.

Now SHIT anthracite, full of iron, with a high ash content and a low calorific value, costs us €360 for 500kgs, but it's not European coal. It's AMERICAN.

I've never seen a Jersey cow over here. Not sure why, because we had them in South Africa. All the milk cows here are Friesian and the cream is off white. Jersey cream is buttercup yellow.

Until Ukraine and sanctions, we bought off-white butter. Now, all of a sudden we get yellow JERSEY butter, but it DOUBLE the price. I don't believe this is coming from the UK with all the Brexit bollocks, so my guess is we are buying EVERY fucking thing from the USA now.

Most of the shit from the USA is GM. Maybe THAT is making people sicker as well.

Has anyone else got info on this?

• Like 2

On 1/19/2023 at 10:02 PM, Mikheil said:

I've worked all over Europe, lived in Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Luxembourg.

We have a kachel (coal burning stove). We used to buy good anthracite @ €250 for 500kg. Many moons ago, I worked for the Coal Board Scientific Dept, so I know a bit about coal.

Now SHIT anthracite, full of iron, with a high ash content and a low calorific value, costs us €360 for 500kgs, but it's not European coal. It's AMERICAN.

I've never seen a Jersey cow over here. Not sure why, because we had them in South Africa. All the milk cows here are Friesian and the cream is off white. Jersey cream is buttercup yellow.

Until Ukraine and sanctions, we bought off-white butter. Now, all of a sudden we get yellow JERSEY butter, but it DOUBLE the price. I don't believe this is coming from the UK with all the Brexit bollocks, so my guess is we are buying EVERY fucking thing from the USA now.

Most of the shit from the USA is GM. Maybe THAT is making people sicker as well.

Mikheil, it's well travelled and worldly wise people like yourself who generally spot these trends, most people walk around with shit in their eyes and cotton wool in their lug 'oles, they see nothing, hear nothing, and their little world consists of T.V. soaps, Tik Tok , and other brain candy to keep average people thick, and the naturally thick ones even thicker! Well spotted mate!👍

On 1/19/2023 at 10:02 PM, Mikheil said:

If it is fake jersey butter from USA, they might be feeding the cattle normal kibbled wheat, silage, straw, surplus root veg, but sometimes cheap GM oat formulations from Germany which is illuminous green colour, then dyeing the butter a yellow colour using curcumins or turmeric extracts. I’ve seen calves being born dead with green snouts after their mothers were fed with that shit. It angered and disgusted me which is why I’m so anti GM. 
However, if it’s double the price (indicating import prices) and doesn’t make you feel ill (indicating no GM bleed through) it could be real jersey butter

It’s the GM feeds that they feed the animals which make people ill as the genetic modifications are carried through into the end product which people eat. 

• 7 months later...

It seems like 'they' are siphoning off a little GM crap into everything, especially as the tiny percentage ingredients don't have to be listed. It also seems like American food makes you sicker. I think, increasingly, the nuts and oils are coming from the USA, and some European factory's and food producing plants are American owned. I heard about the biggest pig factory in Poland. I saw glucose fructose syrup in a jar of gherkins for God's sake! That's GM corn, isnt it?! They're buying a lot of our football clubs too! 

• Like 1