Jump to content

Concerning the claim Hitler/NSDAP was financed by international finance and their puppet/agent


Recommended Posts

Thanks for posting a shill to tell me what a shill is ;)

What I especially like about your posts is predominantly mentioning "elephant in the room" then post AJ who allegedly shills FOR the elephant in the room. Your cognitive blindspots pour throughout your posts, always divisive, always obsessed with "my tribe". 

You have a lot of learning to do, its about humanity as a whole not fragments thereof. 

Edited by TheConsultant
words
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, Indigo said:

It's funny how yt censors all Hitler's speeches, they must be very inconvenient for the powers that be:

Adolf Hitler threatens the International Finance Jewry

 

 

When they say in „A fish named Wanda“: 🐠

„Where would your Country (England) be today without the help of USA?.....you would constantly listening to marching music and eating „sauerkraut““ -
they probably didn´t mean Germany cause Germans do not eat more "Sauerkraut" than Frenchs - but maybe meant Russia and the Communism.
Communism stopped at Germanys borders.

 

 

Edited by Moonlight
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Here's one of the few survivers that had contacts with Hitler and witnessed events first hand....one of the few that didn't accept the "...if you can't beat 'em join 'em..."(or "...to go along with, to get along with...") thing that so many did accept after the war.

 

"Leon Degrelle (born June 15th 1906, died March 31 1994) was a Walloon Belgian politician, who founded Rexism and later joined the Waffen SS which were front-line troops in the fight against the Soviet Union AND Communism. (this description continues below...) - "show more" -

 

This is a self-spoken biography (with an introduction by his daughter). He was one of many, who wished and believed that they could make a better Europe and struggled mightily to that end. Whatever one's political outlook.., one cannot doubt the courage and conviction of Degrelle or the men that he led. That he survived so much carnage and the vengeance of his enemies at the end is remarkable. That he then went on to produce such a memorable account of his experiences we should be thankful for. It was an epic struggle by any standards...".

https://altcensored.com/watch?v=_nKEKhgGsAI

(if the video doesn't work at first, just refresh the page).

 

And this from The Institute For Historical Review:

 

Leon Degrelle

By Mark Weber

http://www.ihr.org/images/jhr/v14/v14n3p20_Weber1.jpg
SS officer Leon Degrelle addresses a large outdoor audience in Brussels, Belgium, 1944.

 

Leon Degrelle, combat hero of the Second World War, political leader, author and friend of the Institute for Historical Review, died March 31 [1994] in the southern Spanish city of Malaga. He was 87.

Degrelle was born on June 15, 1906, into a prosperous Catholic family in Bouillon, Belgium. As a young man, he was strongly influenced by the ideas of French writer Charles Marraus.

After study of philosophy, literature and law at the University of Louvain, this gifted publicist and charismatic public speaker turned to journalism and politics. In eloquent addresses to large rallies, several books and numerous booklets, and through his newspaper, Le Pays réel, he quickly made a mark on his country's political life. At the age of 29, his Catholic "Rex" movement -- which demanded radical political reform and the establishment of an authoritative "corporative" state of social justice and national unity -- captured 11.5 percent of the vote, and 21 parliamentary seats, in Belgium's 1936 elections.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n3p20_Weber.html

 

 

 

 

ps; so what's the point? The point is we've been bamboozled. And they've been busy destroying and degrading humans awareness and intelligence so as to make that bamboozlement permanent. Ultimately they fail, but time will tell when.

 

Events of rejection-resistance in the past only prove that the Spiritual Solution-is-The Final Solution... is the only one that will work. Everything else has been tried and failed.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/26/2023 at 4:35 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

This Japanese channel has some, but the subtitles suddenly stop at certain points.

 

https://www.youtube.com/@HISTORYCHANNELJAPAN

 

>"That is why, apart from the German original, there are very few English translations."

>"There is a history channel on youtube, translated into Japanese"

 

I can see why elites want to replace the Japanese now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

https://postflaviana.org/the-freemason-invention-of-the-nazi-party/#

 

By Joseph Atwill

 the infamous Nazi Party seems to have been a longstanding project of

 

 Freemasonry.

 

......without being recognized by using a proxy, Helena Blavatsky, and the pseudo – mystical organization she invented, the Theosophical Society

 

National Socialism or military socialism introduced by Edward and Francis  Bellamy who also Theosophists

 

https://sites.google.com/site/francisbellamy2/rex-curry

 

(Likewise Thule society via Theosophy etc)

 

" Blavatsky’s disciple Dietrich Eckart claimed that Hitler was the Maitreya. "

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/11/2023 at 11:39 PM, Talorgan said:

https://postflaviana.org/the-freemason-invention-of-the-nazi-party/#

 

By Joseph Atwill

 the infamous Nazi Party seems to have been a longstanding project of

 

 Freemasonry.

 

......without being recognized by using a proxy, Helena Blavatsky, and the pseudo – mystical organization she invented, the Theosophical Society

 

National Socialism or military socialism introduced by Edward and Francis  Bellamy who also Theosophists

 

https://sites.google.com/site/francisbellamy2/rex-curry

 

(Likewise Thule society via Theosophy etc)

 

" Blavatsky’s disciple Dietrich Eckart claimed that Hitler was the Maitreya. "

 

 

Sorry friend, but that's garbage.

Tall tales, presumptions, inversions, and distortions of context and facts.

 

 

It's nearly never ending....every f-cking angle they can think of...hehe...and they make a career out of it...a "science" of it, the "science" of deceit,,, and it sells...

 

If you want and need A.H. to be something, you will find it...regardless of the actual truthfulness of it, it will still be "true" to you if that's what you want...if and until you revise your want and need concerning that or any other issue.

 

Basically, A.H. and WW2 Germany is like the "covid" fraud and "Germ Theory" hoax, it's projection. "Truth" IS the "deadly virus" to "them".  Like a crucifix to a vampire.

 

As Max Igan said recently; "what they accuse others of is a CONFESSION of their own evil intentions and actions".

 

"My Kingdom is not of this world, if My Kingdom were of this world my followers would fight to keep the "jews" from attacking Me, but My Kingdom is NOT of this world... I Am The Truth".

 

So, then; are any complaints really valid?, the SOLUTION has been offered and is available. Basically, if we don't like the way this thing(dream world) operates we are free to leave it...but to do so requires a letting go of acceptance and valuing of deceit, self-deceit being primary.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, novymir said:

Sorry friend, but that's garbage.

Tall tales, presumptions, inversions, and distortions of context and facts.

 

 

It's nearly never ending....every f-cking angle they can think of...hehe...and they make a career out of it...a "science" of it, the "science" of deceit,,, and it sells...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What in his article is probably incorrect?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Talorgan said:

What in his article is probably incorrect?

 

Pretty much everything...the INTENT, and what was operating in the person who wrote it.

 

The sophistication and complexity of deceit in this world is really beyond explaining; it's the Governing Principle..."The Prince of this world...". 

 

It's not the only thing operating in this world though:

 

 

 

 

The Spirit of Truth cannot and will not be completely suppressed.

 

It's not a fairy tale...IT IS THE REAL.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In reply to above I would suggest Atwills intent here in this essay https://postflaviana.org/the-freemason-invention-of-the-nazi-party/#

 is to  me to begin to  uncover the underlying   masonic  19 th century onwards etc Empire push for Zionism whilst also the later  setting up  of Europe  for European genocide with total war in world war 2  which then  also led to setting up of state of Israel

So perhaps history doesn't keep repeating itself by understanding who pulls and pushes the pieces on the chessboard and why .

Who was behind it all in other words and why

 

Edited by Talorgan
Forgot to quote
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Talorgan said:

In reply to above I would suggest Atwills intent here in this essay https://postflaviana.org/the-freemason-invention-of-the-nazi-party/#

 is to  me to begin to  uncover the underlying   masonic  19 th century onwards etc Empire push for Zionism whilst also the later  setting up  of Europe  for European genocide with total war in world war 2  which then  also led to setting up of state of Israel

So perhaps history doesn't keep repeating itself by understanding who pulls and pushes the pieces on the chessboard and why .

Who was behind it all in other words and why

 

Yes except that A.H. was an anomaly, he and his party was hostile to Freemasonry as it was seen as "jewish" dominated and controlled. Reinhard Heydrich wrote a book which I can't find now that expressed the party opinion about Freemasonry, and there's probably others. They wanted NOTHING to do with anything "jewish", they wanted ALL" jewish" influence erased from their nation and society. 

 

Another thing; "occult" doesn't necessarily mean "evil". It simply means hidden; hidden knowledge. "Occultists" can be people that are simply looking deeper, attempting to uncover and understand beyond the superficial level, like you're doing. 

 

One needs to wonder why so much attention on A.H. , when the same governments that destroyed him and Germany has continued on unabated, and the results are exactly the opposite of what A.H. was about. Just see "Europa, The Last Battle".  

BY THEIR FRUITS YOU CAN KNOW THEM.

 

The eugenics "they" have been pursuing and practicing is the intentional dumbing down and degrading of humanity. To make them(humans) fit their ideological idea that they(the goyim) are inferior...they claim the goy are inferior...so what do they do? Use deceit and hypocrisy to traumatize, poison, alter their genetic make-up, all to DEGRADE humans so as to validate their claimed superiority and then make the humans subservient and controllable, eliminating any and all threats to their supposed "superiority". 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Talorgan said:

In reply to above I would suggest Atwills intent here in this essay https://postflaviana.org/the-freemason-invention-of-the-nazi-party/#

 is to  me to begin to  uncover the underlying   masonic  19 th century onwards etc Empire push for Zionism whilst also the later  setting up  of Europe  for European genocide with total war in world war 2  which then  also led to setting up of state of Israel

So perhaps history doesn't keep repeating itself by understanding who pulls and pushes the pieces on the chessboard and why .

Who was behind it all in other words and why

 

 

They already knew and were warning about it...maybe that's why they were targeted for elimination through two world wars?!?...and beyond.

 

And just because I agree with some things or most things does not mean I agree with everything. To me this is about national self-determination, and meddlers from outside and termites within seeking to subvert and destroy the nation and enslave it. Like they've been doing worldwide ever since.

 

https://therabbithole.wiki/destruction-of-freemasonry-through-revelation-of-their-secrets-by-erich-ludendorff-1977/ [actually first published in 1927] 

 

https://therabbithole.wiki/freemasonry-ideology-organisation-and-policy-by-dieter-schwarz-1944/

 

 

ps: I would suggest(to anyone) it is beneficial to not read introductions or prefaces in books unless they are by the original author or a close associate, otherwise a person is being primed with a certain interpretation that can be of a deceptive biased nature, and it can be very subtle.

 

Basically I don't need someone else to tell me what the book is about, what it means, or how I should read it...some of that sh-t is ridiculous, like FDR's correspondence with Stalin, every entry is given an interpretation!

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, novymir said:

 

They already knew and were warning about it...maybe that's why they were targeted for elimination through two world wars?!?...and beyond.

 

And just because I agree with some things or most things does not mean I agree with everything. To me this is about national self-determination, and meddlers from outside and termites within seeking to subvert and destroy the nation and enslave it. Like they've been doing worldwide ever since.

 

https://therabbithole.wiki/destruction-of-freemasonry-through-revelation-of-their-secrets-by-erich-ludendorff-1977/ [actually first published in 1927] 

 

https://therabbithole.wiki/freemasonry-ideology-organisation-and-policy-by-dieter-schwarz-1944/

 

 

ps: I would suggest(to anyone) it is beneficial to not read introductions or prefaces in books unless they are by the original author or a close associate, otherwise a person is being primed with a certain interpretation that can be of a deceptive biased nature, and it can be very subtle.

 

Basically I don't need someone else to tell me what the book is about, what it means, or how I should read it...some of that sh-t is ridiculous, like FDR's correspondence with Stalin, every entry is given an interpretation!

 

 

Yes I agree best to read what an author is saying themselves definitely to get true picture .

It was terrible shame how such similar peoples of Europe  with great cultures fought each other at the whim of oligarchs  ultimately that manipulated perhaps even leaders to their  chess board. 

So  I agree it's up to citizens to get as much information whilst still available so doesn't repeat itself .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think if you look at the world war and ask 'cui bono' (who benefits?) we can see that both germany and britain were losers in that war

 

neither of those countries nor their people won anything. Between them they saw millions of their people killed or maimed, they saw their cities and heritage bombed to pieces and they saw their economies ruined.

 

The OP mentioned prof sutton so lets discuss him for a minute....

 

Prof sutton was kicked out of the montpelerin society because he wrote a paper showing how western financiers had built the communist soviet in russia into an economic and military powerhouse.

 

This is an interesting area to explore and when we do that through the prism of british history we can reflect on certain scandals like the profumo affair and the cambridge five and we can see that british high society and the intelligence agencies were riddled with marxists. Anyone following my 'englandspiel' posts in my pirate republic thread will see that i've delved into the world of SOE during the second world war and found it was full of marxists and in fact many of the maquis (french resistance) who were armed and funded by SOE were themselves communists.

 

I'm sure that were Sutton alive today he would have written a paper showing how china has been built into an economic and military powerhouse by western financiers.

 

We see putin and china teaming up to create the BRICS bank which is essentially a new world order that looks to 'de-dollarise' and takedown the US as a global power. It's easy to look at things simplistically and see the US as a global bully because its military has been used to bully countries around the world but when we dig into those actions eg the gulf wars and recent ukraine war we can find the hand of the sabbatean-jewish neo-cons steering things.

 

So the sabbatean neo-cons use america's military to fight its zionist wars and then the world demonises white americans for that.....clever trick huh?

Jewish-American Journalist Carl Bernstein reveals the role 'Jewish Neocons' in Launching Iraq War

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So the sabbatean neo-cons use america's military to fight its zionist wars and then the world demonises white americans for that.....clever trick huh?

 

and when putin speaks of who he sees as his enemy he speaks of the 'anglo-saxons' NOT the sabbatean jewish neo-cons

 

Those sabbatean financiers built soviet russia into a powerhouse and putin is a KGB agent from those soviet days. Those sabbatean financiers also built china up into a modern powerhouse and now putin and china are working together to take down the US

 

Meanwhile in the US the sabbateans are through mass immigration, neo-con wars and woke politics, destroying america from within

 

Why do they need to destroy america? They need to destroy america because it symbolically stands for individual liberty, free market capitalism (destroyed in america by the sabbatean central bank) and individual rights (now under attack from the sabbatean controlled federal government)

 

China and soviet russia are COLLECTIVIST systems and the sabbateans who created collectivist communism want to create a collectivist new world order world government run by them. They perceive their main barrier to this to be anglo-saxons who historically have favoured individual freedom and free trade and that is why there is a war on white people

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

and when putin speaks of who he sees as his enemy he speaks of the 'anglo-saxons' NOT the sabbatean jewish neo-cons

 

Those sabbatean financiers built soviet russia into a powerhouse and putin is a KGB agent from those soviet days. Those sabbatean financiers also built china up into a modern powerhouse and now putin and china are working together to take down the US

 

Meanwhile in the US the sabbateans are through mass immigration, neo-con wars and woke politics, destroying america from within

 

Why do they need to destroy america? They need to destroy america because it symbolically stands for individual liberty, free market capitalism (destroyed in america by the sabbatean central bank) and individual rights (now under attack from the sabbatean controlled federal government)

 

China and soviet russia are COLLECTIVIST systems and the sabbateans who created collectivist communism want to create a collectivist new world order world government run by them. They perceive their main barrier to this to be anglo-saxons who historically have favoured individual freedom and free trade and that is why their is a war on white people

 

ok so how does this tie into anthony sutton?

 

well sutton explained that what he called 'the wall street bankers' but what i would call the rothshcild cabal or the sabbateans financed the bolshevik takeover of russia

 

So that was in 1917 and after that revolution came 'the terror' where the bolsheviks murdered a million, white russian christians but no one talks about that because the sabbateans constantly side-track everyone with a myopic focus on the 'holocaust'.

 

So the sabbatean funded a bolsheviks takeover of russia in 1917 and then jewish communists like karl liebnickt and rosa luxemburg orchestrated armed communist uprisings in germany that were squashed by militias of german veterans known as the freikorps (some were veterans of the first world war).

 

So its with all of that communist violence that the nazis then appear on the scene in 1921 with the creation of their political party

 

Anthony sutton then discusses the rise of the nazis in his second book. One important area he looks at is the role the banksters played in the creation of the crippling reparations agreements forced on germany after world war one. Those programmes caused huge anger and bitterness in germany which then created the conditions for the nazi party to gain support.

 

But sutton also breaks down the role of sabbatean jews like the warburg brothers who were invested in both german AND american companies. Lets bare in mind that many of these sabbatean banking families like the rothschilds, rockefellers and warburgs were originally from germany.

 

One warburg brother was one of the co-founders of the federal reserve central bank in the US. Sutton explores the role all of these businessmen and financiers played in building up the nazi war machine which then set europe on the path to war.

 

Hitler offered britain the chance to keep its empire if it did not interfere while the nazis tookover europe to clear out all the jews to israel. Britain instead declared war against germany and lost its empire, saw millions of its people killed or maimed and its economy placed into huge debt.

 

so who benefitted? the sabbateans did: they got richer, they got nations in debt to them, they got israel, they got anglo-saxons to kill each other and destroy each others nations and then they pushed world government on everyone in the form of the United Nations, world bank and IMF and EC which led to the European Union.

 

They centralised their power and anyone who has watched the recent movie 'oppenheimer' will have no doubt noted how the sabbatean communist oppenheimer who helped to build the nuclear bomb then called for world government in order to prevent the bombs ever being used again. Of course the sabbateans would control the world government....

 

 

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

and when putin speaks of who he sees as his enemy he speaks of the 'anglo-saxons' NOT the sabbatean jewish neo-cons

 

Those sabbatean financiers built soviet russia into a powerhouse and putin is a KGB agent from those soviet days. Those sabbatean financiers also built china up into a modern powerhouse and now putin and china are working together to take down the US

 

Meanwhile in the US the sabbateans are through mass immigration, neo-con wars and woke politics, destroying america from within

 

Why do they need to destroy america? They need to destroy america because it symbolically stands for individual liberty, free market capitalism (destroyed in america by the sabbatean central bank) and individual rights (now under attack from the sabbatean controlled federal government)

 

China and soviet russia are COLLECTIVIST systems and the sabbateans who created collectivist communism want to create a collectivist new world order world government run by them. They perceive their main barrier to this to be anglo-saxons who historically have favoured individual freedom and free trade and that is why their is a war on white people

 

"let Anglo-Saxon principles and Anglo-Saxon power go down in ruins before the Tribe of Judah"

 

- The International ***

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mac is right about the individuality aspect too. It may have it's cons, but this is one of the key reasons why Marxists have always hated the Anglosphere, because early Marxists thought that we're too individualistic to willingly adopt Marxism. So they probably tried to undermine us with different methods, like feigning the fall of the Soviet Union to lull us to sleep.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"let Anglo-Saxon principles and Anglo-Saxon power go down in ruins before the Tribe of Judah"

 

- The International ***

 

gilad atzmon has described that conflict as athens v's jerusalem in the sense that athens symbolically stands for freedom whilst jerusalem stands for dictatorislism

 

another person out there besides putin who wants to trick people into blaming 'anglo-saxons' and not the rothschilds and their sabbatean tribalists is the writer matthew ehret and i was disappointed to see one of his articles linked to on the UK column website who i wish would be a bit more circumspect towards putin

 

I do wonder sometimes if their christian beliefs are blinding them at times to the reality of what we are facing

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Mac is right about the individuality aspect too. It may have it's cons, but this is one of the key reasons why Marxists have always hated the Anglosphere, because early Marxists thought that we're too individualistic to willingly adopt Marxism. So they probably tried to undermine us with different methods, like feigning the fall of the Soviet Union to lull us to sleep.

The british common law is:

-don't harm others

-don't harm their property

-don't engage in fraud in your contracts

 

and anything else is lawful

 

But the sabbateans have taken over our parliament and now dictate to us what we can and can't do in fine detail and they are trying to push a social credit score on us like the one they have imposed on china that would then decide what we can and can't do from one moment to the next or to put it another way: technocratic slavery

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"let Anglo-Saxon principles and Anglo-Saxon power go down in ruins before the Tribe of Judah"

 

- The International ***

 

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

gilad atzmon has described that conflict as athens v's jerusalem in the sense that athens symbolically stands for freedom whilst jerusalem stands for dictatorislism

 

another person out there besides putin who wants to trick people into blaming 'anglo-saxons' and not the rothschilds and their sabbatean tribalists is the writer matthew ehret and i was disappointed to see one of his articles linked to on the UK column website who i wish would be a bit more circumspect towards putin

 

I do wonder sometimes if their christian beliefs are blinding them at times to the reality of what we are facing

 

I can't find the exact quote that was made by Sergei Lavrov but it was along the lines of "who put the Anglo Saxons in charge?", which is a very good question to ask, notice the question starts with 'who' and i'm not alluding to the WHOre agency in any way, i just mean it in the sense that he does not know the answer to this question, it is a statement of frustration that they want to address the imbalance within the world, and from his point of view the Anglo Saxons have been far too successful, any thoughts on this aspect?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The british common law is:

-don't harm others

-don't harm their property

-don't engage in fraud in your contracts

 

and anything else is lawful

 

But the sabbateans have taken over our parliament and now dictate to us what we can and can't do in fine detail and they are trying to push a social credit score on us like the one they have imposed on china that would then decide what we can and can't do from one moment to the next or to put it another way: technocratic slavery

 

I think i'm right in saying that the key difference between the Napoleonic way Vs the Anglo Saxon way is:

Everything is forbidden unless expressly allowed, technocratic.

Vs

Everything is allowed unless expressly forbidden, freedom.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

 

I can't find the exact quote that was made by Sergei Lavrov but it was along the lines of "who put the Anglo Saxons in charge?", which is a very good question to ask, notice the question starts with 'who' and i'm not alluding to the WHOre agency in any way, i just mean it in the sense that he does not know the answer to this question, it is a statement of frustration that they want to address the imbalance within the world, and from his point of view the Anglo Saxons have been far too successful, any thoughts on this aspect?

 

I'm not sure what Anglo folk are in power, normal Anglos that aren't zios or some knd of greedy bankers anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...