Any one got this new supa flu bug please share your symptoms

Celticdevil

From my experiences, I'm thinking it doesn't matter if we're jabbed or not, ALL of us will be given different *odd* symptoms of varying similarity and everyone will be as confused as fuck about why they're ill when they haven't ever been jabbed or tested for fake convid.

Frequencies being fired at us which can mimic any symptom/illness they want it to. Sudden adult death syndrome is drop, dead, kill switch.

You absolutely can't stop your body responding to frequencies. If you think for one moment they can't and haven't already been controlling your body from under you, you've underestimated them in a big way.

I'm talking about your body.

Now, shall we talk about the mind!!!

6 hours ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

This sounds awful, sorry to hear about everyone’s symptoms hope you all feel better. 

Just wanted to add, the three or four people I regularly speak to are all ill and are all complaining about neck problems, pain and stiffness in the neck, just like a couple of you are here. 
Sounds like a pattern emerging 🤧

Me Mum is in agony with her neck lately too. Hadn't thought to connect it to anything, but maybe it's what these other ppl are getting.

I will suggest some (deep) heat.

59 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Me Mum is in agony with her neck lately too. Hadn't thought to connect it to anything, but maybe it's what these other ppl are getting.

I will suggest some (deep) heat.

Could be something, I’ll ask them how their necks are tomorrow. 

Hope ur mums ok! Good ol Mrs. Facts Sir! 

• Thanks 1

Twice I've had the joy of playing with this bug.

Not fun

I remember the flue of 98 that was the big one where most noted they felt like death for a week but also lost a bunch of weight quickly 

Our memories of past events is so limited that we can not readily recall well enough to have a clear picture longterm loops of various cycles 

how many have had the heating on like they used to?

i.e a lovely 20 degrees?

ours, and i guess most, is lower than normal

i have noticed the energy drain pre christmas. the body working harder to keep temperature up is bound to contribute to illness and its severity

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zArk said:

how many have had the heating on like they used to?

i.e a lovely 20 degrees?

ours, and i guess most, is lower than normal

i have noticed the energy drain pre christmas. the body working harder to keep temperature up is bound to contribute to illness and its severity

Same here here Zark sounds like part of the problem 

18 hours ago, Celticdevil said:

That makes no sense 

Lol. 

Pre covid bullshit people would just deal with their colds and flus and illnesses like normal people. (Get some lemsip, rest etc) Since the covid psy op seems everyone is now a fucking hypochondriac and their illness is the worst thing fucking ever and we need a thread on it to dissect to pieces. 

The media psy op has been a massive success, and now the citizens hallucinate in fear which causes the body to react and make things worse due to anxiety etc. 

Just get the fuck on with ya life like ya used to. If you're vaxxed that's probs why its hit you hard cos youve fucked your immune system. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, CosmoGenesis said:

Lol. 

Pre covid bullshit people would just deal with their colds and flus and illnesses like normal people. (Get some lemsip, rest etc) Since the covid psy op seems everyone is now a fucking hypochondriac and their illness is the worst thing fucking ever and we need a thread on it to dissect to pieces. 

The media psy op has been a massive success, and now the citizens hallucinate in fear which causes the body to react and make things worse due to anxiety etc. 

Just get the fuck on with ya life like ya used to. If you're vaxxed that's probs why its hit you hard cos youve fucked your immune system. 

Anytime we blame something outside of ourselves for a perceived problem we are experiencing, we just gave our power to that perceived external thing that is beyond our control.

It works the same way with false-gods/idols.

A feedback loop of seeming validation of powerlessness.

I am responsible for the predicament I find myself in. Blame and guilt are invalid ideas. Everything/everyone is innocent, no thing created or miscreated itself. I/We are projecting the world we see, I/We pre-exist and pre-date this world, the Real "me" is outside of it, the world is in my "mind", and we are all part of that consciousness, projected as these things and characters, in accordance with the idea that was accepted as valid as an alternative to Truth.

Insanity does not exist in Reality, only in fantasy.

Most people I work with have been ill over Xmas. I started with a cough the week leading to Xmas, but I just munched a bag jakemans lozengers and was cool. I even went out on the Friday before Xmas and I was absolutely. It's the jabbed that seem to have this lingering shit going on, OP, ars you sure you're not jabbed? 😊😉

2 minutes ago, novymir said:

I am responsible for the predicament I find myself in. Blame and guilt are invalid ideas. Everything/everyone is innocent, no thing created or miscreated itself. I/We are projecting the world we see, I/We pre-exist and pre-date this world, the Real "me" is outside of it, the world is in my "mind", and we are all part of that consciousness, projected as these things and characters, in accordance with the idea that was accepted as valid as an alternative to Truth.

Insanity does not exist in Reality, only in fantasy.

If you believe that then you wont mind if I Share My Symptoms with you by Cougthing in your Direction...  How about Manifesting and Projecting A world with out the NWO for me...  I think they were in this Projection before they were ever Exposed for other know about them, So like If only a Small Kabal can project World Domination, you surely have the Strength to will them Out of Existance...   Thanks in Advance for making it happen for me....  😁

10 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

If you believe that then you wont mind if I Share My Symptoms with you by Cougthing in your Direction...  How about Manifesting and Projecting A world with out the NWO for me...  I think they were in this Projection before they were ever Exposed for other know about them, So like If only a Small Kabal can project World Domination, you surely have the Strength to will them Out of Existance...   Thanks in Advance for making it happen for me....  😁

Hehe...only you can do it for yourself. When you're ready to accept Truth and only Truth.

"They" are artificial, and are exploiting your unawareness/dream-state. "They/it" can't "exist" outside of fantasy. Truth Rules Reality.

ONE TRUTH being a manifestion of a collection of manifestions that are projected into another manifestions that ruled by manifestaion that have there own manifested Agenda that only exist in a fantasy...    Hope I got that right.. and If i denie/forget  that then it all goes away???     That is to scary to accept

Edited by SkyBlueEyes

3 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

ONE TRUTH being a manifestion of a collection of manifestions that are projected into another manifestions that ruled by manifestaion that have there own manifested Agenda that only exist in a fantasy...    Hope I got that right.. and If i denie/forget  that then it all goes away???     That is to scary to accept

I guess you don't read D.I.'s books or similar.

But that is only one possibility... The Nature of infinity is every thing is possible... So it is all well and Good having infinite Love but Infite Love Does Not Stop Other Posibilities, just Peception..  I can love my persecutor and abusers but they are not gonna stop.. If I deny there existance with infinite Love they are not gonna say hold on, cant cross this door step, it has infinite love stickers on it door...    I think you will find infinite love is for the expression you become after you depart from this expirence.

Edited by SkyBlueEyes

We are ONE but we Are al Unique... But to be United as one we must all recgonise the Same issue that needs attention,, denial is not recognition, by denying it (It's not happening) you are giving it even more power to operate in the darkness...   Truth is Light, so Shine it on the Darkness and Exposing the cockroaches that Lurk in it And That is what David is Doing and you can believe infinite Love solves it all .. It is just an Expression of emotion...   Join The Fight With Love,,  Have Passion in Exposing the Criminals ... But When You Start Lusting For Hanging them High Your Love is going a little to far 🤪

17 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

But that is only one possibility... The Nature of infinity is every thing is possible... So it is all well and Good having infinite Love but Infite Love Does Not Stop Other Posibilities, just Peception..  I can love my persecutor and abusers but they are not gonna stop.. If I deny there existance with infinite Love they are not gonna say hold on, cant cross this door step, it has infinite love stickers on it door...    I think you will find infinite love is for the expression you become after you depart from this expirence.

Truth and possibility are ONE. That which is not true cannot be Real nor "possible". This world is an attempt to make the impossible "true" and "real". All that "happens" then is a self-induced trance state( that amounts to a self-induced psychosis(of detachment from TRUTH).

Edited by novymir

3 minutes ago, novymir said:

Truth and possibity are ONE. That which is not true cannot be Real nor "possible". This world is an attempt to make the impossible "true" and "real". All that "happens" then is a self-induced trance state( that amounts to a self-induced psychosis(of detachment from TRUTH).

Ok You and I Are just a dream. dreaming and when we wake up will it have happened in the TRUTH realm...   So Does Any thing Matter.. guess not I will Have to wait for when I Snap out of my Sleep state.. in the mean time I guess these sniffles are just figment of my Dream State ☹️

• Like 1