Hollywood actresses are men?!

Niels12

I have found an interesting theory i can't find a conclusion on. Many actors and public figures experience life from inverted consciousness. There is a theory, that part of their sick "religion" (satanism) is inverting people from birth. Which means many actresses and public figures have reversed genders. When i first heard it, i was thought: "Ridiculous! Why would they go through all that trouble?" And then i started searching deeper, and looking at movies with this in mind. Almost all big actresses have huge necks, huge heads, big shoulders, big hands etc. 

Then i found this youtube video: 

Her channel is full of these videos, and each and everyone of these women LOOKS. LIKE. A. DUDE 🤮

Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/@angelprice/videos

Here is a deeper explanation: 

What do you guys think?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Niels12 said:

I have found an interesting theory i can't find a conclusion on. Many actors and public figures experience life from inverted consciousness. There is a theory, that part of their sick "religion" (satanism) is inverting people from birth. Which means many actresses and public figures have reversed genders. When i first heard it, i was thought: "Ridiculous! Why would they go through all that trouble?" And then i started searching deeper, and looking at movies with this in mind. Almost all big actresses have huge necks, huge heads, big shoulders, big hands etc. 

Then i found this youtube video: 

Her channel is full of these videos, and each and everyone of these women LOOKS. LIKE. A. DUDE 🤮

Her channel: https://www.youtube.com/@angelprice/videos

Here is a deeper explanation: 

What do you guys think?

I just showed this to my wife, she just laughed her bollocks off!😳She said 'you'll try and convince me that 'Greasy Furburger' the environmentalist is a lad next'!🤔

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Michael errr.... Michelle Obama, I mean, easy mistake as as former puppet president Barrac does that slip up to 🤣.  But he/she quickly springs to mind but just do not publicly mention a transgender 1st Ladyboy Presidential spouse as you will become just like Joan Rivers, dead in dental chair.

1 short example of loads recorded (seach in youtube "obamba calls michelle micheal")

Obama calls Michelle (Michael)

Joan Rivers says Michelle Obama is a Transgender

2 weeks later.

Disturbing Details Emerge About The Death Of Joan Rivers

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

Michael errr.... Michelle Obama, I mean, easy mistake as as former puppet president Barrac does that slip up to 🤣.  But he/she quickly springs to mind but just do not publicly mention a transgender 1st Ladyboy Presidential spouse as you will become just like Joan Rivers, dead in dental chair.

1 short example of loads recorded (seach in youtube "obamba calls michelle micheal")

2 weeks later.

I don't know what the deal with Michelle is, but if she is a man then the evidence should stand for itself and there should be no reason for Russia shills like Makow to seed Photoshopped images into political discourse.

fr.jpg

Man recounts startling tale of first time he heard of Barack Obama—18 years ago in Russia
https://www.americanfreepress.net/html/global_elite_picked_obama_171.html

It's possible that the Right is being played hard big time too, to make the Right seem unhinged. Russian glowies have been caught supporting Right and Left groups in the West to weaken us, so I'm open to the idea that things are being seeded into certain communities to divide us even further.

If Michelle is a man then who is this child? Someone different?

https://www.nickiswift.com/242383/the-transformation-of-michelle-obama-from-6-to-56-years-old/

'Joan Alexandra Molinsky was born on June 8, 1933, in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian-Jewish immigrants Beatrice (née Grushman) and Meyer C. Molinsky, a doctor.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Rivers#Early_life

The image where it looks like she has junk in her pants is probably the most suspicious, but is that really a dick? I don't know. 🤷‍♂️

I do think there is some creepy trans agenda, but people get paranoid and start thinking everyone is a man. Someone on here even said this was a man before:

as.jpg

I can understand that she isn't as curvy as many women, and it's hard to go off one photo, but there must be something wrong with us young men that have a crush on Alicia because she looks like perfect Germanic waifu material to me.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 1/1/2023 at 2:48 AM, The All Eye said:

This is the stuff that gives conspiracy theorists and researchers a bad name.

You have to look at this a little longer to understand. I do not know what is going on either. I don’t know how deep this goes. But some actually look like men! Especially the deep figures like Melinda Gates, Michelle Obama, the former Queen, etc.

On 1/1/2023 at 3:19 PM, SkyBlueEyes said:

2 weeks later.

All the first ladies are male for sure! The most obvious ones are Michelle Obama and Barbara Bush. 

• Like 1

I don't think they all are, but anything is possible. A theory I have of why American actresses look strange is because they are underweight when they shoot the movies. Hollywood definitely isn't health conscious. The Wizard of Oz actress, I think it's Judy Garland. Hollywood had her on drugs to keep her weight down from a young age. When the majority of these women aren't filming and in the public eye you will probably find they are a stone heavier and look normal. The camera adds weight. Acting and modelling have always been rife with eating disorders. It's encouraged behind the scenes. An industry guaranteed to wreck your body and your mental health. I don't envy them.

• Like 2

On 1/1/2023 at 3:04 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't know what the deal with Michelle is, but if she is a man then the evidence should stand for itself and there should be no reason for Russia shills like Makow to seed Photoshopped images into political discourse.

fr.jpg

Man recounts startling tale of first time he heard of Barack Obama—18 years ago in Russia
https://www.americanfreepress.net/html/global_elite_picked_obama_171.html

It's possible that the Right is being played hard big time too, to make the Right seem unhinged. Russian glowies have been caught supporting Right and Left groups in the West to weaken us, so I'm open to the idea that things are being seeded into certain communities to divide us even further.

If Michelle is a man then who is this child? Someone different?

https://www.nickiswift.com/242383/the-transformation-of-michelle-obama-from-6-to-56-years-old/

'Joan Alexandra Molinsky was born on June 8, 1933, in Brooklyn, New York, to Russian-Jewish immigrants Beatrice (née Grushman) and Meyer C. Molinsky, a doctor.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Rivers#Early_life

The image where it looks like she has junk in her pants is probably the most suspicious, but is that really a dick? I don't know. 🤷‍♂️

I do think there is some creepy trans agenda, but people get paranoid and start thinking everyone is a man. Someone on here even said this was a man before:

as.jpg

I can understand that she isn't as curvy as many women, and it's hard to go off one photo, but there must be something wrong with us young men that have a crush on Alicia because she looks like perfect Germanic waifu material to me.

Was just doing some digging after discussing Kate Middleton in another thread.

ddfg.jpg

🧐

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Instead of just critiquing photos, consider the voice. Maybe you can change the rest but a female voice just sounds right and no amount of hormone adjustmentcan change the right tone. Just because some women got the rough end of the ugly stick in the gene pool handout, does not make them men. Some common sense should prevail, unless it's just for laughs in which case, have at it!

• Like 1

Sure, why couldn't they be men? I mean isn't that what actors do ......... play the role of other people to effect/manipulate your perceptions? Besides, instead of only having drugs, hormones and surgeries to simulate sex change; now they probably have the ability to make the change at the cellular level thru gene editing (CRISPR/Cas9), that may actually change the sex, instead of just making cosmetic/hormonal alterations. All they have to do is clip some male DNA strands and replace them with real or synthetic female strands. I'm sure that the geneticists' that's first to enable a man to get pregnant will get a gold star by their name. Of course they might have to bio-print a uterus and install it 😬

You know the "Docs" would love to experiment in this way because gene editing is the 'fad' these days, and they'd want the practice.

Instead of focusing on the sex of actors, perhaps we should be questioning if these people are even real or if they're just soulless clones or biological robots.    

CLONING- Are all Celebrities and Top Politicians Clones?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Is9vEh02GLbZ/

On 1/9/2023 at 9:41 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Was just doing some digging after discussing Kate Middleton in another thread.

ddfg.jpg

🧐

I don't know about Kate, but Meagan's pregnancy was definitely suspicious. She was pregnant for 1 year, wore stilettos and flew in planes at the end of her pregnancy. Like Beyonce her bump folded when she tried to sit down. In my honest opinion I think Beyonce and Meagan Markle are far too narcissistic to carry children. I think it was moonbumps. I've had 5 children and pregnant women don't act the way these women do. Pregnancy ain't glamorous 😆

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stuart dorrans said:

I don't know about Kate, but Meagan's pregnancy was definitely suspicious. She was pregnant for 1 year, wore stilettos and flew in planes at the end of her pregnancy. Like Beyonce her bump folded when she tried to sit down. In my honest opinion I think Beyonce and Meagan Markle are far too narcissistic to carry children. I think it was moonbumps. I've had 5 children and pregnant women don't act the way these women do. Pregnancy ain't glamorous 😆

Yeah, everything about Harry and Meg is suspicious, and the racial problems that they're stirring up in Britain doesn't seem organic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/7g9159/meet_misha_nonoo_the_jewish_matchmaker_who/

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeah, everything about Harry and Meg is suspicious, and the racial problems that they're stirring up in Britain doesn't seem organic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Judaism/comments/7g9159/meet_misha_nonoo_the_jewish_matchmaker_who/

This Misha Nonoo will be another disgusting pig with a moon bump mocking real women who have to go through real pregnancies and suffer the heartbreak of stillbirths and miscarriage. My daughter only has one ovary because she had an ectopic pregnancy and now her fertility is damaged for life. These clowns are mocking us. The biggest heartbreak they have to suffer is breaking one of their designer nails.

• Like 2