Jump to content

David Icke refers to the Reptilians having "given us their mind" in a few of his books


Kelli

Recommended Posts

    I would like to start by saying that I've noticed many of the topics here have little or even nothing to do with David Icke's work as was distinctly requested by the moderator. So I have started a new topic.

 

    In a few of his books - I have read almost all of them, and I mean PORED over them - Mr. Icke talks about how the Reptilians, as cunning predators, have given us their minds. He says this very directly when he quotes Carlos Casteneda's conversations with Don Juan, and again when he talks specifically about how the Reptilian consciousness has given humans constant thoughts coloured by fear, anxiety, guilt, depression, et al. At one point Mr. Icke urges his readers to "observe their own thoughts" and to note that the being doing the observing "is you" and so the very troubling, anxious thoughts cannot be our own, but must be someone else's, inserted there...".I have found this to be true. As a trained psychologist, most of the patients I see are struggling with this very problem which we call "rumination" - going over and over depressive or anxious thoughts, often seemingly endlessly. By following David Icke's advice - by just knowing these thoughts are not my own - as he says, the brain does not produce thoughts as science tells us but rather it processes information - that they have been put there by a negative force for its own negative purposes, and by pairing this with focusing on the heart, I was able to 100% eliminate such negative "chatter" since about a year ago when I started to awaken, and they have never returned. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing I've noticed is that my thoughts sometimes appear automatically as a result of other emotional and biological functions which I don't have control over. Eg when I feel hungry I get thoughts appearing about obtaining food, as if it's part of the survival strategy. Also the fight/flight/freeze/fawn mechanism creates a cascade of responses which include thoughts of fear, anxiety and anger which aren't consciously chosen. I only have a basic understanding of psychology but I understand there is a primitive part of the brain, sometimes called the 'reptile brain' around the brain stem which controls these type of subconscious functions separate from the executive function (which is what we normally associate with our conscious self and will power). 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2022 at 1:41 PM, Campion said:

One thing I've noticed is that my thoughts sometimes appear automatically as a result of other emotional and biological functions which I don't have control over. Eg when I feel hungry I get thoughts appearing about obtaining food, as if it's part of the survival strategy. Also the fight/flight/freeze/fawn mechanism creates a cascade of responses which include thoughts of fear, anxiety and anger which aren't consciously chosen. I only have a basic understanding of psychology but I understand there is a primitive part of the brain, sometimes called the 'reptile brain' around the brain stem which controls these type of subconscious functions separate from the executive function (which is what we normally associate with our conscious self and will power).

Do you think if we could get rid of all the toxins they are spraying on the earth and get rid of all the tech, we would be in a better balance with nature? I can't remember David's exact words but he said something along the lines that earth is in the wrong frequency range right now because it's being poisoned, and so are we. I believe this poisoning of the earth is the cause of rising mental health rates. The elites really are attacking us from all angles. Perhaps the peasants subconsciously know the air they are breathing is wrong. Maybe all these toxins is the reason they can't see through the COVID narrative.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Stuart dorrans said:

Do you think if we could get rid of all the toxins they are spraying on the earth and get rid of all the tech, we would be in a better balance with nature?

 

This is a big subject, but as a general rule of thumb, a cleaner lifestyle free from toxins stressing our system would definitely be healthier for the whole of life on earth. Tho I remember from my school geography that the post-war 'green revolution' was when the toxins started being used in large quantity in farming which apparently did increase the yields - at the time there was some concern with over population and the Malthusian prediction but we were told that chemical farming meant there was enough food for all. But We're paying the price now with the long-term effects of toxicity on ourselves and the environment.  Whether organic farming could produce enough quantity at affordable prices for very highly populated countries like the UK, that don't even grow enough food for ourselves as it is, is a worry for me. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2022 at 10:21 AM, Kelli said:

    I would like to start by saying that I've noticed many of the topics here have little or even nothing to do with David Icke's work as was distinctly requested by the moderator. So I have started a new topic.

 

    In a few of his books - I have read almost all of them, and I mean PORED over them - Mr. Icke talks about how the Reptilians, as cunning predators, have given us their minds. He says this very directly when he quotes Carlos Casteneda's conversations with Don Juan, and again when he talks specifically about how the Reptilian consciousness has given humans constant thoughts coloured by fear, anxiety, guilt, depression, et al. At one point Mr. Icke urges his readers to "observe their own thoughts" and to note that the being doing the observing "is you" and so the very troubling, anxious thoughts cannot be our own, but must be someone else's, inserted there...".I have found this to be true. As a trained psychologist, most of the patients I see are struggling with this very problem which we call "rumination" - going over and over depressive or anxious thoughts, often seemingly endlessly. By following David Icke's advice - by just knowing these thoughts are not my own - as he says, the brain does not produce thoughts as science tells us but rather it processes information - that they have been put there by a negative force for its own negative purposes, and by pairing this with focusing on the heart, I was able to 100% eliminate such negative "chatter" since about a year ago when I started to awaken, and they have never returned. 

A very interesting post, thank you Kelli.

 

my partner suffers from a debilitating amount of negative chatter since her mother died, though ironically is is all about her heart (congenital heart condition), so I’m not sure how she could focus on the heart as you suggest…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Campion - You are referring to the limbic system, which David - and many others - call the reptilian brain. The limbic system is the most primitive part of the brain, and contains structures involved in memory and emotional responses. The most well-known structure is probably the amygdala - ever heard the saying "No amygdala, no fear"? The amygdala sits there and constantly scans the environment for danger and then alerts the nervous system, setting up the body's fight, flight, or freeze response system. The problem is that the amygdala isn't too bright - it can't differentiate between for instance a real danger and a not-s-real danger and will respond the same to a car backfiring as it will to a gun shot. 

 

Rule of thumb, and David makes a note of this for sure - if you can take a metaphorical step back and just notice your thoughts, especially the ones that drive you crazy, then you know for sure those thoughts are not you - you are the observer of those thoughts. This is what the whole mindfulness practice is based on. 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

I've seen my entire life, people -unfortunately almost all people-, living the life performing a role. They were told by education, media and social circles they did have to be certain way, and they spend the entire lifetime trying to accomplish. But this is unconscious. What is more, I've seen natural people turn into this creature. Lots of them. Friends, girlfriends, members of my family. It has been kind of dramatic and sad, because I have a very solitary lifestyle. Always I found a new friend, he or she finally turned in «the creature». I reached the point in which I don't want to find any more friends. Same is gonna happen.

 

A few of the characteristics of this creature:

  • They are the kind of people that states: «Law is law and we have to obey». They worship the system.
  • Never doubt of what authorities say.
  • They are automatically bored on Mo(o)ndays and happy on Satur(n)day. 
  • Celebrate every shit the calendar commands.
  • Always vote in elections. Have blind faith in democracy. And, because of this, accomplish as well with turning themselves in enemies of the other party or candidate followers.
  • Their topic of conversation always is what the news said.
  • They find solace in being sport team fans. They don't know that, just turn into fans.
  • Listen to commercial radio stations and watch news as a sacred ritual.
  • Become materialistic, superficial, envious, etc.
  • They adopt streams as religions. Even if they are atheist, that would be their religion.
  • They love to be herd, but hate to listen.

This is the basic recipe for a narcissist. Everybody is obsessed with him or her-self. The illusion of success, possessions, proud, not being alone, living a running live because of fear to death. And, the higher fear, is failure.

 

In El lado activo del infinito, Carlos Castañeda tells us in a chapter called Sombras de barro (mud  shadows), how Don Juan took him to see the Shadows. They were called "The predators" by the ancient central America shamans. I disagree, they are Parasites. Anyway.

They gave us their mind, or turned us into them. Is what many ancient cultures say. Lucifer made a distorted copy of the Earth. And Narcissists and psychopaths (I will never know where ends one and starts the other) are the distorted copy of the human. What religious people call "possesion" applies as well. A narcissist or psychopath behaves like a parasite, not even of material thing, but of energy and what is more, parasites of consciousnesses.  They have not consciousness, so infect other individuals to get awareness of themselves. If they catch a victim and he or she don't realize the parasitic symbiosis, he or she will loose the reason or become suicidal. That is living together with a psychopath. They hate creative energy and happiness. They feel that vibrations as we would feel direct fire contact. They prefer you to feel upset and sad. Imagine living together with a Psycho. That's the reality for many people, and the life of someone being managed by a psycho, is the hell. Take a look to our world. Mankind is behaving like a kicked wife.

I know all of this by experience. I have lived all my life together with psychos.  When I read about Narcissism, I realized what was all about. Years after I read David Icke's books and understood the spiritual origin behind the psychological one.

Icke tell archons have only three chakras (humans have 12! Why the hell are we on our knees?). An infected human, possessed or a human who uses the mind of the predator or parasite, disables his or her upper 9 chakras. Don Juan Matus explained the same thing, in other terms. He said we are luminous spheres and, once under power of the predator, that energy is lowered to ground. Merely as high as the sole of foot, in order the human (livestock) don't die. The effects of this energy loss is turning in that creature, so imbecile that if they are told their sons are breathing too much and fulfilling the atmosphere of CO2, and they have to recycle them for blood, organs and tissues, they go making the line to sacrifice them with the little boy tied. An infected human become scared of "supernatural", stops lucid dreaming, stops intuiting, stops tuning other's feelings, stops listening to their own body...

 

In my own case, I was the kind of kid who spent all the time alone. I didn't know why, but it was because I was afraid of others. I intuited their distorted nature from my childhood. Orthodox Psychology love to call people like me "of low self esteem", "schizoids", "with social deficiencies", etc. Psychos make gaslighting. System is archon-infected. System is a psycho. So system want you to believe you're crazy or sick.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2023 at 11:22 PM, Campion said:

Whether organic farming could produce enough quantity at affordable prices for very highly populated countries like the UK, that don't even grow enough food for ourselves as it is, is a worry for me. 

 

The book 'the running hare' was written by a farmer, John Lewis Stempel about his project of renting a field that had been farmed using modern methods so that he could then try and produce crops organically to see what sort of yields he could produce and also what sort of impact it would have on the bio-diversity. It makes an interesting read

 

The national trust in england brought back 'strip farming' in one of their properties and saw a huge increase in insect and bird life.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 2/16/2023 at 2:02 PM, indigo solo said:

I've seen my entire life, people -unfortunately almost all people-, living the life performing a role. They were told by education, media and social circles they did have to be certain way, and they spend the entire lifetime trying to accomplish. But this is unconscious. What is more, I've seen natural people turn into this creature. Lots of them. Friends, girlfriends, members of my family. It has been kind of dramatic and sad, because I have a very solitary lifestyle. Always I found a new friend, he or she finally turned in «the creature». I reached the point in which I don't want to find any more friends. Same is gonna happen.

 

A few of the characteristics of this creature:

  • They are the kind of people that states: «Law is law and we have to obey». They worship the system.
  • Never doubt of what authorities say.
  • They are automatically bored on Mo(o)ndays and happy on Satur(n)day. 
  • Celebrate every shit the calendar commands.
  • Always vote in elections. Have blind faith in democracy. And, because of this, accomplish as well with turning themselves in enemies of the other party or candidate followers.
  • Their topic of conversation always is what the news said.
  • They find solace in being sport team fans. They don't know that, just turn into fans.
  • Listen to commercial radio stations and watch news as a sacred ritual.
  • Become materialistic, superficial, envious, etc.
  • They adopt streams as religions. Even if they are atheist, that would be their religion.
  • They love to be herd, but hate to listen.

This is the basic recipe for a narcissist. Everybody is obsessed with him or her-self. The illusion of success, possessions, proud, not being alone, living a running live because of fear to death. And, the higher fear, is failure.

 

In El lado activo del infinito, Carlos Castañeda tells us in a chapter called Sombras de barro (mud  shadows), how Don Juan took him to see the Shadows. They were called "The predators" by the ancient central America shamans. I disagree, they are Parasites. Anyway.

They gave us their mind, or turned us into them. Is what many ancient cultures say. Lucifer made a distorted copy of the Earth. And Narcissists and psychopaths (I will never know where ends one and starts the other) are the distorted copy of the human. What religious people call "possesion" applies as well. A narcissist or psychopath behaves like a parasite, not even of material thing, but of energy and what is more, parasites of consciousnesses.  They have not consciousness, so infect other individuals to get awareness of themselves. If they catch a victim and he or she don't realize the parasitic symbiosis, he or she will loose the reason or become suicidal. That is living together with a psychopath. They hate creative energy and happiness. They feel that vibrations as we would feel direct fire contact. They prefer you to feel upset and sad. Imagine living together with a Psycho. That's the reality for many people, and the life of someone being managed by a psycho, is the hell. Take a look to our world. Mankind is behaving like a kicked wife.

I know all of this by experience. I have lived all my life together with psychos.  When I read about Narcissism, I realized what was all about. Years after I read David Icke's books and understood the spiritual origin behind the psychological one.

Icke tell archons have only three chakras (humans have 12! Why the hell are we on our knees?). An infected human, possessed or a human who uses the mind of the predator or parasite, disables his or her upper 9 chakras. Don Juan Matus explained the same thing, in other terms. He said we are luminous spheres and, once under power of the predator, that energy is lowered to ground. Merely as high as the sole of foot, in order the human (livestock) don't die. The effects of this energy loss is turning in that creature, so imbecile that if they are told their sons are breathing too much and fulfilling the atmosphere of CO2, and they have to recycle them for blood, organs and tissues, they go making the line to sacrifice them with the little boy tied. An infected human become scared of "supernatural", stops lucid dreaming, stops intuiting, stops tuning other's feelings, stops listening to their own body...

 

In my own case, I was the kind of kid who spent all the time alone. I didn't know why, but it was because I was afraid of others. I intuited their distorted nature from my childhood. Orthodox Psychology love to call people like me "of low self esteem", "schizoids", "with social deficiencies", etc. Psychos make gaslighting. System is archon-infected. System is a psycho. So system want you to believe you're crazy or sick.

 

 

 

Whilst I find later Castaneda books very interesting I am also cautious of especially his early books,here is another by slant 

; https://logosmedia.com/entheogens_whatsinaname_psychedelicspirituality_socialcontrol_cia/#_ednref87

 

(Is a podcast by Jay Courtney Fikes on this somewhere there too who has links to the tribunal people there I think)

And ] Jay Courtney Fikes, Carlos Castaneda, Academic Opportunism and the Psychedelic Sixties, Millenia Press, 1993. ISBN: 0-0696960-0

 

 

Not saying his ideas don't have merit at all

 

I just  become cautious  of intelligence links (eg  century club meeting ) and whole   weaponized anthropology agenda   too 

(But then even Richard DeMille has apparent intelligence links?)

 

 

Having said that his ideas to me  are very interesting 

and must spring from Somewhere ,they are very convoluted and involved 

but why he clouded it in narrative of Don Juan etc ?

 But  the notion of predators and giving us their mind  is like some gnostic ideas too  and makes sense of everything going on today or even the Bardo Thodol perhaps Nirvana is another name for escape the matrix too

 

 

What a  conundrum ?

 

 

 

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2022 at 5:21 PM, Kelli said:

    Mr. Icke talks about how the Reptilians, as cunning predators, have given us their minds. ...talks specifically about how the Reptilian consciousness has given humans constant thoughts coloured by fear, anxiety, guilt, depression, et al. 

 

I think that's quiet spot on . Although I would differentiate between Reptilians and demonic spirits . There is great deal of testimony from people in the SSP , Secret Space Program , that reptilians are a physical group of ET's , travel in space craft , they are working secretly with the US government and are behind all the mishief . They control the illuminati (alien hybrid family) . The reps also can shape shift and have killed and replaced many key humans (as Icke has discovered)  These reptillians were possesed and courupted by fall angels millions of years ago.

The demonic spirits(fallen angels)  are also very active among humans seeking to corupt us. They feed off negative emotions , so are always trying to tip people into anger and despaire , sobotagge their lives . Use of Alcohol or drugs lowers natural defences and gives these deamons entree . this is confirmed by " astral travellers" such as Pane Andov and others who visit the lower astral and observe their activities . 

So mainly mental interference comes from the deamons , the mental world is close to their domain . The reptilians are physical and deal with the physical , planning events like 9/11 and covid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That sounds Biblical as well. Romans 1:28-32

 

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, [a]sexual immorality, wickedness, [b]covetousness, [c]maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 [d]undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, [e]unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The reptilian brain is part of the triune brain, which consists of the basal ganglia, paleomammalian complex (limbic system), and neomammalian complex (neocortex). The reptilian brain is related to territoriality, ritual behavior and other "reptile" behaviors.0 It is located in the Amygdala area which has been around for millions of years.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/managing-your-memory/201712/don-t-listen-your-lizard-brain

It is basic instincts, breeding, eating etc. Ever wondered why mass media plays in to that mindset? Who largely owns media? What benefit do you have?

3 hours ago, Jason57 said:

That sounds Biblical as well. Romans 1:28-32

 

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, [a]sexual immorality, wickedness, [b]covetousness, [c]maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 [d]undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, [e]unforgiving, unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.


I know next to nothing about Bible passages but a few people dotted around seem to be finding what seem poignant parts to modern day, very interesting. Some are quoting Revelations 2:9 (I think its that?????!!!!!!!) which states something along the lines of some who are pretending to be Jewish are not Jewish at all but are at or on the synagogue of Satan. Which some argue fits modern day Judaism in that there are factions of Jewish people who have been following faux Jews for centuries. 

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

The reptilian brain is part of the triune brain, which consists of the basal ganglia, paleomammalian complex (limbic system), and neomammalian complex (neocortex). The reptilian brain is related to territoriality, ritual behavior and other "reptile" behaviors.0 It is located in the Amygdala area which has been around for millions of years.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/managing-your-memory/201712/don-t-listen-your-lizard-brain

It is basic instincts, breeding, eating etc. Ever wondered why mass media plays in to that mindset? Who largely owns media? What benefit do you have?


I know next to nothing about Bible passages but a few people dotted around seem to be finding what seem poignant parts to modern day, very interesting. Some are quoting Revelations 2:9 (I think its that?????!!!!!!!) which states something along the lines of some who are pretending to be Jewish are not Jewish at all but are at or on the synagogue of Satan. Which some argue fits modern day Judaism in that there are factions of Jewish people who have been following faux Jews for centuries. 

The sad thing is a lot of the world have rejected the Bible due to religous institutions. If we read the Bible especially in the OT it's very clear that the prophets were interacting with several spirits or dieties. Our job is to test the spirits. If it's of love,life,peace,joy,forgiveness then go with it. If it's of revenge,death,evil,wickedness and darkness we should be agaisnt that.

 

It fits when David says love is the way to defeat the evil controlling our world.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Jason57 said:

The sad thing is a lot of the world have rejected the Bible due to religous institutions. If we read the Bible especially in the OT it's very clear that the prophets were interacting with several spirits or dieties. Our job is to test the spirits. If it's of love,life,peace,joy,forgiveness then go with it. If it's of revenge,death,evil,wickedness and darkness we should be agaisnt that.

 

It fits when David says love is the way to defeat the evil controlling our world.


Probably a dumb question, relating to Bible what is OT? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Carlos Castaneda, Academic Opportunism and the Psychedelic Sixties

 

This sounds to me like a common mainstream strategy to debunk or discredit alternate sources of information. Each alternative author has a mainstream theory that, according to x.y.z world, successfully explains why he or she is a liar or a nut. See David, for an example. But, when you have read hundredths of thousands of pages of different books and authors of several times and origins, you are able to connect ideas between them and  understand they are speaking about the same thing, with different jargons and languages. From the basic occultist books of 30's decade of Dion Fortune to Barbara Marciniak. Even PCR test creator and author of Dancing naked in the mindfield, that speaks not about sorcery but bravely defies the system, Kary Mullis, confess quietly to have been LSD addict. So, they who aren't agree with that Mullis says, have enough argument to discredit him.

Of course, I have to read Carlos Castaneda, Academic Opportunism and the Psychedelic Sixties first, but I do suspect it is a self-service work to reject books that defy the x.y.z world. Self-service literature is, by the way, a term used by Castañeda in El lado activo del Infinito, to describe the work  of very respected authors who write to justify the world for themselves. That would have been a fact invincible to him, before knowing Don Juan Matus. After learning beside him, the self-service literature was more than obvious. I myself have dismissed some authors after detecting that, although I never called it 'self-service books'.

 

I've read over there that there are not evidence of Don Juan Matus have existed. At this point, I'd like to share this feeling:

Other example of theories that debunk or discredit an author:

Dolores Cannon is the mother of the concept of the New Earth. There is a couple of movements against her work:

1. Some say she was contacted by demons disguised as aliens, and the so called New Earth is a trap. That demons have a place for everyone. Even David Icke thinks this, although he has never mentioned Dolores Cannon.

2. Some other say she invented all the content of her books, and she would be the greatest science fiction and fantasy author ever. If so, J.K. Rowling is no more than a kinder garden girl beside Cannon. LoL.

 

As soon as I read Academic Opportunism and the Psychedelic Sixties, I'll be back to comment. Thanks for your feedback, is very valuable to learn more and more.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/1/2023 at 3:39 AM, oz93666 said:

 

I think that's quiet spot on . Although I would differentiate between Reptilians and demonic spirits . There is great deal of testimony from people in the SSP , Secret Space Program , that reptilians are a physical group of ET's , travel in space craft , they are working secretly with the US government and are behind all the mishief . They control the illuminati (alien hybrid family) . The reps also can shape shift and have killed and replaced many key humans (as Icke has discovered)  These reptillians were possesed and courupted by fall angels millions of years ago.

The demonic spirits(fallen angels)  are also very active among humans seeking to corupt us. They feed off negative emotions , so are always trying to tip people into anger and despaire , sobotagge their lives . Use of Alcohol or drugs lowers natural defences and gives these deamons entree . this is confirmed by " astral travellers" such as Pane Andov and others who visit the lower astral and observe their activities . 

So mainly mental interference comes from the deamons , the mental world is close to their domain . The reptilians are physical and deal with the physical , planning events like 9/11 and covid. 

Yes, I agree with your point, i.e., that there is a difference between the reptilians and demonic spirits. I thought that reptilians were the ones feeding off negative emotions such as fear and hopelessness. David Icke is currently writing a book about demons, as you may know, and I can't wait to read it!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kelli said:

Yes, I agree with your point, i.e., that there is a difference between the reptilians and demonic spirits. I thought that reptilians were the ones feeding off negative emotions such as fear and hopelessness. David Icke is currently writing a book about demons, as you may know, and I can't wait to read it!

This is a very murky subject and difficult to know with certainty. It's true DI has said the reps feed off negative emotion. I think this is an error. He seems now,  to gravitate to the idea that the reps are non physical , deamons , Which is rather strange because in the 'Biggest Secret'  he covers in great detail how the reps came here thousands of years ago in craft and enslaved us and to mine gold, that they bred with humans and established an alien/hybrid bloodline to rule humanity (pharoes , kings).. They still support this bloodline today , they are the illuminati (rothshilds , royals and others) 

 

So I don't think it's accurate to say the reps feed(directly) on negative emotion , the deamons that possess the reps do ... but the reps feed on flesh , often human flesh ( see DI's excelent video 'Revelations of a mother Goddess' on Youtube) The reps are very technologically advanced , can teleport , can materialize infront of you , and this can understandably lead people to believe they are non physical .. but Captain Kirk can do this too , and he is physical. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, oz93666 said:

So I don't think it's accurate to say the reps feed(directly) on negative emotion , the deamons that possess the reps do ... but the reps feed on flesh , often human flesh ( see DI's excelent video 'Revelations of a mother Goddess' on Youtube) The reps are very technologically advanced , can teleport , can materialize infront of you , and this can understandably lead people to believe they are non physical .. but Captain Kirk can do this too , and he is physical. 



Epstein Island, lower levels. People were rumoured to be eating people

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...