Having s*x with poisoned people

XelNaga

Yes or no?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes (why?)
    • Hell no (why?)

If i were single and desperate maybe, but i know it would eat into my self worth for all the reasons above. A slippery slope of bad decisions that would lead to an early grave/wasted life. I can't imagine how dating goes now, i'd have two personal questions to answer before things could even get going - are u jabbed/have u slept with a jabbed? I appreciate that many women would not want to answer these questions, so that would cut down my dating pool drastically.

• Like 2

On 1/2/2023 at 11:40 AM, shabbirss said:

we need some pure blood dating sites lol

I gather some people have put it on their profiles. I personally know two ladies who have no respect for the vaccinated, before they even think about the other traits. They would never find a mask wearer who carries their own sanitiser attractive or manly ..

• Like 3

On 1/2/2023 at 6:02 PM, BeeThrive said:

Thanks BeeThrive

That's a really good article and comments. I don't want to believe in the shedding, but I started to read, and the evidence is there ... that this is not a new idea. 

In the comments one man spoke with great enthusiastim about high levels of vitamin D in preventing colds. 

So much to learn, so little time. 

Oh no I hear Sunak's voice ... it makes me sick, and even the sight of him ... any vaccines for that?! 😆 

Jesus, he says ... "During Covid we protected millions of people's jobs and businesses and I'm really proud of it." Little freak. 

Edited by Observations
  • Haha 1

On 1/2/2023 at 11:40 AM, shabbirss said:

we need some pure blood dating sites lol

As LOLTC says Macnam did know of one, posted in forums somewhere, and also mentioned in my PM's when asking him about it, but my former Tetra G account I can't access to find out what that was anymore, and I have no sign up account with Micro Sucks (deliberately), so I can't access my web history going back more than month to find out that way either. .. but yah ask him!

On 1/4/2023 at 4:29 AM, spideysensei said:

If i were single and desperate maybe, but i know it would eat into my self worth for all the reasons above. A slippery slope of bad decisions that would lead to an early grave/wasted life. I can't imagine how dating goes now, i'd have two personal questions to answer before things could even get going - are u jabbed/have u slept with a jabbed? I appreciate that many women would not want to answer these questions, so that would cut down my dating pool drastically.

I did the ISTA course, not sure how I would describe it. Mix of tantra, mystic schools and psychotherapy techniques.

They encourage you to ask a set of questions before engaging in relations of sexual nature. Was like, what are your boundaries? When was the last time you got tested? What do you expect afterwards? Etc I'm gonna add this question to my list😄

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, no, no..... condom is old age.

If you are under age, don't click below.

I tried to be discreet but how am I supposed to explain it?!

So my neighbour, a prostitute, moved out after I got fed up hearing her banging....(lucky me you think....  it's not funny when you are doing meditation, it breaks the mood. 😞) . The new tenant, you guessed it, is another one. 😵 'working from home' takes on a whole lot of new meaning.  

Anyway, it sounds as though she does phone s*x (PS) as well but I think this is going to be the future for the next generation.

I have figured it out how she does it. It's not like the traditional PS where a prostitute just groans and moans on the phone while she's painting her nails or flicking through a magazine. Long story short, I was doing a spot of online shopping and this thing was recommended to me. I wasn't looking for anything s*x related but this thing was pestering me thanks to AI so I had a look. You won't believe this...... it was like hallelujah, it clicked! (I am beginning to sound like Mr Crabtree.....)  It was an 🍆 with an app which can be controlled by a third party. You know where this is going...right?

Wait till it links with a metaverse.....

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

On 1/2/2023 at 4:36 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

£60,000 is the cheap option! In Europe or America expect to pay £180,000. Sorry not £ it was costed out in dollars my bad

Are you talking about an old stamp or sperm donation? Either way, it sounds very profitable!

On 12/24/2022 at 4:14 PM, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Technically, if it affects the blood it should be discouraged to have unprotected sex with vaccinated

now, can the spike protein really be transmitted via blood?

i hope not

There are plenty of information out there already. Why people cannot get the reality of shedding?

As self-spreading vaccine technology moves forward

https://thebulletin.org/2022/06/as-self-spreading-vaccine-technology-moves-forward-dialogue-on-its-risks-should-follow/

The controversial quest to make a 'contagious' vaccine

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/the-controversial-quest-to-make-a-contagious-vaccine

Self-disseminating vaccines to suppress zoonoses

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41559-020-1254-y

Edited by DaleP

54 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

It’s how much it would roughly cost to create a pure blood dating app if you got professionals to do the work for you

This is the kind of project/enterprise people should get stuck in together.

I am not fond of dating site/app. I think people should simply meet in a traditional sense.

Everything digital isn't the same as analogue or real trip to somewhere rather than watching a holiday video on tube.

Yeah I get it, the online dating is cheap, you don't have to pay for a coffee, lunch or dinner....but the return is also cheap.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

This is the kind of project/enterprise people should get stuck in together.

I am not fond of dating site/app. I think people should simply meet in a traditional sense.

Everything digital isn't the same as analogue or real trip to somewhere rather than watching a holiday video on tube.

Yeah I get it, the online dating is cheap, you don't have to pay for a coffee, lunch or dinner....but the return is also cheap.

Yeah I was trying to convince Mac to go along with it as it was initially his idea, was thinking something similar but he beat me to it. 
Could’ve taken out a loan, scarpered to Ukraine and had the finished product ready in a couple of months, but alas, these things are usually pie in the sky. Far too much bollocking around! 
Yes I agree the return from online dating is cheap, a reflection of our current throwaway plastic fake culture, glossy and glamorous on the outside, harmful, degrading and downright dangerous on the inside.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Yeah I was trying to convince Mac to go along with it as it was initially his idea, was thinking something similar but he beat me to it. 
Could’ve taken out a loan, scarpered to Ukraine and had the finished product ready in a couple of months, but alas, these things are usually pie in the sky. Far too much bollocking around! 
Yes I agree the return from online dating is cheap, a reflection of our current throwaway plastic fake culture, glossy and glamorous on the outside, harmful, degrading and downright dangerous on the inside.

Don't take a loan. Co-create. Split it amongst five people and work as a group. A graphic designer, coder, project manager, marketing, a person who makes everyone's tea.

Anyway, people should trust their destiny and draw an ideal person to themselves rather than texting 100s of girls. That is not just degrading but as you connect with these people you get smudges of their dirty mind and nobody cleanses everyday. That's a disaster in making. Try not to connect with so many people even online which is kinda irony but if you do do it as a job, meeting lots of people, be sure to cleanse yourself.