Are UAPs and UFOs, more likely to be Time travelers than Space travelers?

Gnostic Christian

20 minutes ago, Gnostic Christian said:

It proves that the pictures are real.

That is all that I said above.

We see lights and have pictures, but have no idea as to what they really are.

How do we know it isn't Angels flying these UFO's which come from the inner earth ? After all Angels are messengers who are immortal & have no concept of time.

7 hours ago, alexa said:

How do we know it isn't Angels flying these UFO's which come from the inner earth ? After all Angels are messengers who are immortal & have no concept of time.

I speak nature, not super nature.

I can show and prove nature.

You, -----------.

My supernatural eats your kind as a snack, child.

Regards

DL

On 12/19/2022 at 12:25 AM, Gnostic Christian said:

Energy is easy to move as compared to matter.

No Energy is the prime mover, it is Energy that moves matter not the other way round.

With respect to the topic title the correct answer will be both, because you can not travel through space with out also traveling through time, and you think i am talking about looking at your wrist watch to see how much time has gone by, which is the wrong way to comprehend it, time has different properties when near massive objects, and i don't mean in size, i am speaking strictly mass/density, conversely then it has different properties when no mass can exert its force away from the massive object, between galaxies for example, think rivers flowing constantly, 👍

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 3:15 PM, webtrekker said:

There are good arguments that suggest the Universe, and 'reality' as we perceive it, exists entirely within our own brains. If such is the case, then interstellar travel is not inconceivable seeing as we would only have to travel around 8cm to the edge of the Universe!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower 
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand 

The Universe is within me.

To put it in another way, it appears that this world is a fractal. Smaller pattern is the same as the larger whole.

So if you talk about the Universe, you are it!

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, sock muppet said:

No Energy is the prime mover, it is Energy that moves matter not the other way round.

With respect to the topic title the correct answer will be both, because you can not travel through space with out also traveling through time, and you think i am talking about looking at your wrist watch to see how much time has gone by, which is the wrong way to comprehend it, time has different properties when near massive objects, and i don't mean in size, i am speaking strictly mass/density, conversely then it has different properties when no mass can exert its force away from the massive object, between galaxies for example, think rivers flowing constantly, 👍

I have no argument against.

You are correct for short time/space travel.

I am thinking many years in the time travel.

Regards

DL

• 4 months later...

I'd say so, but like all the theories not all the evidence fits. For instance, David Jacobs is a respected abduction researcher and says that Mantis beings control the grays. Doesn't quite square up unless they are just a future collaboration with the pathetic AI/synthetic version of humanity. There is a fairly new book I mean to read about it entitled: Identified Flying Objects: A Multidisciplinary Scientific Approach to the UFO Phenomenon

undebunkingufos.blogspot.com

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Origin said:

They are nothing more than information. Nothing has changed since the beginning of Existence. And they are eternal, just as this state of existence is.

Are you sure about that? if so why?

How do you know that this state of existence is eternal  (what state are you referring to) and how do you know nothing has changed ( nothing has changed period or nothing has changed with respect to something else,if so to what) open ended statements sound good but mean nothing without context

Edited by peter

• 1 month later...

Like a radio station with many channels I believe this planet has many different channels all operating at the same time. Obviously we can't see those on the other channels unless we tune into that channel.

If we delve abit further each person's body may have many different channels where many entities share the same body on many different frequencies. 🤔