Do We Actually Die ?

alexa

On 12/21/2022 at 2:23 AM, alexa said:

Maybe our conscientiousness began at creation & we have only been born once & we carry on for ever, forever young. I'm just speculating here. 

Remember these doppelgangers ?

490904789_anicholascage.PNG.5a9f817b0b6eb097d99c26a22e0ddc33.PNG

548902620_ajohntravolta.PNG.7d0718a5c59d55fbbec67ef7bf4fee79.PNG

711612044_ajohnnydepp.PNG.25a5a00947e91d8d56d7211d4f4d046e.PNG

image_2022-12-20_161629577.png.de7e821e60d4e57a6f8e3ae625a57d78.png

And remember the story about Faust ?

I guess with all the people in the world there is just so many faces available🤣

29 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

The face in my mirror scare me the most.   Especially first thing in the morning, before I have had a coffee. 🤬

Wow i thought there to be a connection, we both are spare parts bottom of the barrel that's well scraped, because that's what i see in the mirror, and i look at God and say, really!, this was all that was left, is this your humour again, for crying out loud, 🤣

53 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

The face in my mirror scare me the most.   Especially first thing in the morning, before I have had a coffee. 🤬

17 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Wow i thought there to be a connection, we both are spare parts bottom of the barrel that's well scraped, because that's what i see in the mirror, and i look at God and say, really!, this was all that was left, is this your humour again, for crying out loud, 🤣

Yes I remember when I was young and fit ,now when I look in the mirror in the morning for a split second I think shit who's that.

I was talking to the lady down the road who is in her late 70's  the topic of old age came up and she said when you look in the mirror don't let the old bastard in , simple

Prophetic words of wisdom

Edited by peter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, peter said:

Yes I remember when I was young and fit ,now when I look in the mirror in the morning for a split second I think shit who's that.

I was talking to the lady down the road who is in her late 70's  the topic of old age came up and she said when you look in the mirror don't let the old bastard in , simple

Prophetic words of wisdom

i read recently somwhere

"the idea is to die young ,as late as possible"

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i read recently somwhere

"the idea is to die young ,as late as possible"

I'm working on that,I may be an old prick but I still have the attitudes of a 20 year old.

That means my mind is writing cheques my body can't deliver,which is just as well really,you couldn't imagine what goes on in my mind😎

Edited by peter

1 hour ago, alexa said:

If you could turn back time would you want to be young again ?

If I could turn back time I wouldn't want to have been born in the first place.

This is a cruel world, all about suffering, death and destruction. Better not to have been placed in this situation.

• Sad 1

On 12/16/2022 at 6:45 AM, alexa said:

though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

I have often pondered what this really means. It refers to the realm we call physical reality. We live under the constant shadow of death in an inverted world where evil is prevalent. It's often what you do to survive here that are our biggest regrets. Consciousness I believe is eternal so no we do not die.

• Like 1

We walk in the shadow death but dwell in the house of the Lord for ever, (The house of the Lord being earth)

As controversial as it may sound to many, a scientist has revealed how death is not real, it is an illusion generated by our consciousness. Furthermore, life does not end when the body dies, and it can last forever.

According to new evidence, Einstein was right – death is an illusion. Furthermore, the researcher, author, and entrepreneur argues that immortality doesn’t mean a perpetual existence in time, but resides outside of time altogether.

https://www.ancient-code.com/scientist-concludes-death-is-only-an-illusion-it-is-not-real/

DID I DIE OR DID I JUST CARRY ON WHERE I LEFT OFF ?

In 2016 I should have died due to a stent collapsing in my heart, the percentage rate for my survival was 1%, fortunately I survived due to being flown to the hospital to undergo a triple A heart op, but after the op every thing seemed to have changed slightly, every one seemed much nicer & my out look was different, it was like starting a new.

But should we really believe the scientists ? :classic_unsure:

Interestingly in UFO folklore the aliens hate this, it is said that when confronted by them simply reciting psalm 23 puts the willies up them and they leave you alone, which is nice if your not in the mood for an anal probing, 👍

On 12/17/2022 at 2:28 PM, Origin said:

Something provides me with approaches when I have questions. There is no reason to consider human concepts

It has a name already and that name is Synchronicity, the collective unconscious as Jung describes is real, and we are never apart from it, nothing is, it is the quite voice that sometimes speaks but not in words as we know them, but it is a language to learn, sometimes in error but increasingly comprehensible, it would drive you insane if you saw the whole, just let it do what it does and quietly acknowledge its presence in a loving way, 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

It has a name already and that name is Synchronicity, the collective unconscious as Jung describes is real, and we are never apart from it, nothing is, it is the quite voice that sometimes speaks but not in words as we know them, but it is a language to learn, sometimes in error but increasingly comprehensible, it would drive you insane if you saw the whole, just let it do what it does and quietly acknowledge its presence in a loving way, 👍

The language is not that complicated. I have seen 200+ pattern directly with my eyes. Up close and eye to eye. You can trust me such a number is a little unusual. It tears you mercilessly out of the dream and no one can help you. No one. Non experiencer can't even fathom what it means to face it. And I know that it has changed something in me to be able to perceive it. The first thing you discover is that there is no going back. You are entering unknown territory. Where everything you thought you knew is meaningless. It's better not to know..

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Origin said:

The first thing you discover is that there is no going back. You are entering unknown territory. Where everything you thought you knew is meaningless. It's better not to know

Correct, just try not to force it, just let it flow, we are on this unstoppable journey of knowing, and each will come in their own way and in their own time, 👍

When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come to pass: Death has been swallowed up in victory. Where, O Death, is your victory? Where, O Death, is your sting? 

35 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Correct, just try not to force it, just let it flow, we are on this unstoppable journey of knowing, and each will come in their own way and in their own time, 👍

You can't force anything. And it will never show you what you want to know. On the contrary, it takes you on a journey that embraces the whole. The traces it has left behind. How you can decode reality. The other one. It will leave you speechless. Something of unfathomable magnitude begins to unveil itself. You will then see only one pattern. And you will know how incredibly tiny human existence is.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

I didn't know coffee was good for the eyesight

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

DID I DIE OR DID I JUST CARRY ON WHERE I LEFT OFF ?

I believe we carry on where we left off. No magical shift occurs. If you're a bad person here you'll continue to be that, because it's your essence. If you believe you'll go to hell you'll probably go to hell and if you believe Jesus is awaiting on the other side perhaps a bearded guy in a tunic will welcome you with open arms when you leave the body. Those are brief illusions though, after a few seconds I believe we are all met with ourselves. Materialization here is to overcome ourselves. To raise higher. The school is here. Here is where we sculpt our soul with our pains, fears, transformations and realisations.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, atenea said:

I believe we carry on where we left off. No magical shift occurs.

I believe this too, but what gets me, do old people carry on where they left off ?:classic_unsure:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, atenea said:

I believe we carry on where we left off. No magical shift occurs. If you're a bad person here you'll continue to be that, because it's your essence. If you believe you'll go to hell you'll probably go to hell and if you believe Jesus is awaiting on the other side perhaps a bearded guy in a tunic will welcome you with open arms when you leave the body. Those are brief illusions though, after a few seconds I believe we are all met with ourselves. Materialization here is to overcome ourselves. To raise higher. The school is here. Here is where we sculpt our soul with our pains, fears, transformations and realisations.

I've changed my take on all this, maybe you carry on but in what ever you happen to be dreaming at the time of death, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 8:02 PM, alexa said:

I believe this too, but what gets me, do old people carry on where they left off ?:classic_unsure:

I believe that regardless of age, one's essence is always the same, so that is what I am referring to when I say "where we left off". Our actual essence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1