Jump to content

TRUTHBLAST HOME


Truthblast

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Deca said:

they know exactly what's flying up there they have advanced RADAR systems , satellite's monitoring  every inch of the planet etc 

There is nothing they can do when it concerns encounters with Experiencer. They can't even see it. :classic_happy: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Origin said:

There is nothing they can do when it concerns encounters with Experiencer. They can't even see it. :classic_happy: 

you should look at Dr Persingers "god helmet"  ...they are way ahead and research all of this years ago 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dr Persinger was using Magnetic reasonace to Manipulate your experence  into a false perception,  was using it to debunk UFO's as just a Manipulation.   Now they got cell towers every were waiting to do the same. Switch them on turn it up and you all can have a Blue Beam Experience with out the HoloGram 👽

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

Dr Persinger was using Magnetic reasonace to Manipulate your experence  into a false perception,  was using it to debunk UFO's as just a Manipulation.   Now they got cell towers every were waiting to do the same. Switch them on turn it up and you all can have a Blue Beam Experience with out the HoloGram 👽

Quote

A strong temporal correlation was found between the numbers of reports of UFOs (unidentified flying objects) and nearby seismic activity within the Uinta Basin for the year 1967. The numbers of UFO reports per month during this classic UFO flap were correlated 0.80 with the sum of the earthquake magnitudes per month for events within 150 km of the report area. Numbers of UFO reports were not correlated significantly with earthquake activity at distances greater than 150 km but less than 250 km away. The strongest correlation occurred between UFO reports and nearby seismic activity within the same month but not for previous or consequent months. Close scrutiny of daily shifts in epicenters and reports of UFOs indicate that they occurred when the locus of successive epicenters shifted across the area. These analyses were interpreted as support for the existence of strain fields whose movements generate natural phenomena that are reported as UFOs.

 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3982923/

 

 

also its pretty obvious what's happening ...  weak complex magnetic fields can be generated by seismic activity ... also hunted houses can have complex EMF disturbance's that can effects the brain and body ...

 

 https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/140106-earthquake-lights-earthquake-prediction-geology-science

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is the very same year the England experienced the largest ever record of reports with over 630+ sights but i am struggling to find a link to verify that but is of significant tgo me as i was born in that year. But here on Wiki gives you some examples of the types of sightings and you tell me if that A siesmic event (my birth that is 🙂) or a real sighting?   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_sightings_in_the_United_Kingdom   As i say Persinger was a Debunker

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

That is the very same year the England experienced the largest ever record of reports with over 630+ sights but i am struggling to find a link to verify that but is of significant tgo me as i was born in that year. But here on Wiki gives you some examples of the types of sightings and you tell me if that A siesmic event (my birth that is 🙂) or a real sighting?   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFO_sightings_in_the_United_Kingdom   As i say Persinger was a Debunker

 

 

er he was a scientist and also a lecture ...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Very Type You Recruit To Debunk Something.    After all An Un-employed Hippy has no Clout when it Come to being a know it all Ex-Spert "Of course I know what I am talking about, i looked it up on Wiki" 😊

 

Ohhhh   I also forgot Crushing a sugar cube cause a light show called fractoluminescence which is what they used to explain away the "Martha Lights", Which seem credible to me crushed crystal in the groud making a light show 100's feet in the air.. NOT...  But all these thing are to explain away real things...  If a weather balloon won't do it, nor Planet Venus..   Swamp Gas or Crushed Quartz..   Maybe Car head lamps reflect of a low flying cloud.. How about Mushrooms in your Coffee

Link to comment
Share on other sites

again "Willo the Wisp" earth lights and military industrial complex playing with their new toys simple .....no UFO from outa space needed 

 

http://inamidst.com/lights/earth

 

 

Quote

Since earth lights are a local phenomenon, the "local hotspots" that give rise to them often become ingrained into local culture and folklore, and supernatural stories accrue round them over the years. In Ireland, for example, the lights are faeries; in Asia they're gods; and in America they're the ghosts of Native Americans.

The word "haunt" is often used to describe the tendency for earth lights to be bound to specific locations (e.g. Devereux 1989, p.25), exposing the general perception in folklore of the lights as being the spirits of the departed. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/electric-earth-atmosphere-ball-lightning-elmos-fire-sprites-2015-8?r=US&IR=T

 

image.png.5f340edb1b1b759171e43b620b3d9204.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To answer the title question directly:

This system collapses entirely once people learn the truth, it is that simple, not for the worse for the far far far far far better. No more resource scarcity (which is mostly manufactured anyhow), no more enslavement to pay bills, no more health concerns that cannot be cured almost overnight, we are talking every single section of the system that props up the people in power and what they get up to collapses entirely. Completely.

Watch Disclosure Project 2001 by Greer, its a couple of hours long overall. Some very credible sources, testimony and interesting even if it were to be proven 100% bollocks. 

In the meantime this memo might be interesting?
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6185702-Eric-Davis-meeting-with-Adm-Wilson

Above is a cleaned up version of this one from congress.gov
https://www.congress.gov/117/meeting/house/114761/documents/HHRG-117-IG05-20220517-SD001.pdf - I believe are copies of the original memos.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow...   The Consultant gets it...

21 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

This system collapses entirely

 

1 hour ago, Deca said:

again "Willo the Wisp" earth lights

I was not saying Martha Light was exterteristal visitors but I am saying the phenonom will now be used to explain away real visitation... You know ... When a Friend in the Neighbour hood passing by stops to alert you "Something bad is going to happen, you might want to errr move.. ", "Begone Demon," and the animals run away but 2 days later an earth quake knocks your house down... was it a "Willo the Wisp", an "Angel", a "Demon", a "vision from God", an "exterestial", a "megnetic disturbance in the force" or was you  just having "a bad day", any of them or all them, but it is what ever you want it to be. The point is that government will not let you think that ET's are here.

Edited by SkyBlueEyes
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

Wow...   The Consultant gets it...

 

I was not saying Martha Light was exterteristal visitors but I am saying the phenonom will now be used to explain away real visitation... You know ... When a Friend in the Neighbour hood passing by stops to alert you "Something bad is going to happen, you might want to errr move.. ", "Begone Demon," and the animals run away but 2 days later an earth quake knocks your house down... was it a "Willo the Wisp", an "Angel", a "Demon", a "vision from God", an "exterestial", a "megnetic disturbance in the force" or was you  just having "a bad day", any of them or all them, but it is what ever you want it to be. The point is that government will not let you think that ET's are here.

the government are the ones promoting the belief in aliens ....i.e to hide advance  prototypes aircraft .....human extermination programs ...and a load of other  dodgy stuff 

 

 

Quote

In 1978, Paul Bennewitz, an electrical physicist living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, became convinced that the strange lights he saw hovering in the night sky were extraterrestrial. He reached out to newspapers, senators, and even the president before anyone responded. Air Force investigators listened to his story, as did Bill Moore, the author of the first book on the infamous Roswell UFO incident. Unbeknownst to Bennewitz, Moore was hired by a group of intelligence agents to keep tabs on Bennewitz while the Air Force ran a psychological profile and disinformation campaign on the unsuspecting physicist. In return, Air Force Intelligence would let Moore in on classified UFO material. What follows is a scandalous true tale of disinformation, corruption, and exploitation, all at the hands of the United States intelligence community.

 

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

The point is that government will not let you think that ET's are here.


I am not sure how much Government are aware of it? it appears to be more known, discussed etc in the private sector, military, military industrial complex, defence contractors, small sections of pentagon, not sure how much Government that we can see and recognise would have a clue about any of it? But the private sector on some level being an extension of Government I couldn't agree more! Absolutely known and has been known for a very long time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Deca said:

the government are the ones promoting the belief in aliens ....i.e to hide advance  prototypes aircraft .....human extermination programs ...and a load of other  dodgy stuff 


We back engineer craft. We have our own, we have had some for many decades but we also have downed craft from not within this solar system. I agree that it is being promoted in media but that is largely as a threat to keep people in fear (much like most of media) of course as well as to hide some clandestine operations we are involved in.
 

1 minute ago, Deca said:

how could the government cover up UFO`s aliens from another planet .....they could not .... what they tell the aliens where they can fly and land FFS ...........


Understand the system we live in and its really quite easy to do. Your logic is not convincing me any differently, plus plenty of evidence from legitimate sources strongly suggest that we have been doing these secret operations for decades, not long after that happened a lot of propaganda regarding alien life came out of Hollywood in the 1940s. Timing of that I am sure was coincidental.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what f**King evidence .....blurry photos ...and eyewitness testimony from people seeing blurry things in the sky with dodgy memory  and useful idiots/griffters propagating a business out of Ufology for the mass ..... do me a favour 

 

stop being gullible useful idiots .....

 

https://www.statewatch.org/media/documents/news/2014/feb/the-art-of-deception-training-for-a-new.pdf

image.png.1bfb2cc692c38a2e83c5ca7bc91aa308.png

 

Edited by Deca
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Deca said:

what f**King evidence .....blurry photos ...and eyewitness testimony from people seeing blurry things in the sky with dodgy memory  and useful idiots/griffters propagating a business out of Ufology for the mass ..... do me a favour 

 

Internal documents discussed at congress in USA? Disclosure Project in 2001, missing trillions at pentagon, black budgets completely unackowledged even outside of Special Access Programs purview. I posted the Wilson memo above that is a small fragment of evidence.

I am not talking about photos, videos at this point I am talking about high ranking military taking this subject very seriously since the at least 1930/40s. Lots of paper trails, read the MJ-12 documentation? 

https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/majestic.pdf

Many more of those documents too, putting it quite simply we have taken this subject very seriously for most likely a very good reason for heading towards 100 years now (documented).

https://majesticdocuments.com/documents/majestic-documents/authenticity-ratings/ - a few here go back to 1942. The discussions are not based on nothing, the budgets are not based on nothing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Internal documents discussed at congress in USA? Disclosure Project in 2001, missing trillions at pentagon, black budgets completely unackowledged even outside of Special Access Programs purview. I posted the Wilson memo above that is a small fragment of evidence.

I am not talking about photos, videos at this point I am talking about high ranking military taking this subject very seriously since the at least 1930/40s. Lots of paper trails, read the MJ-12 documentation? 

https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/fbifiles/majestic.pdf

Many more of those documents too, putting it quite simply we have taken this subject very seriously for most likely a very good reason for heading towards 100 years now (documented).

https://majesticdocuments.com/documents/majestic-documents/authenticity-ratings/ - a few here go back to 1942. The discussions are not based on nothing, the budgets are not based on nothing. 

 

 

clearly you not watched this  plus the MJ 12 are fake FFS .... think it talks about this in here and the dubious things Ufogists get up too ...goverment psyops etc   once you understand the Paul bennewitz case you realise its all a set up ..... 

 

 

 

Edited by Deca
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://gizmodo.com/how-ghosts-superstitions-and-vampires-have-been-used-5648472

 

How ghosts, superstitions, and vampires have been used for psychological warfare

 

Quote

Military psy ops aren't limited to leaflets, propaganda broadcasts, and Korean pop music. In the past, the US military has played on their opponent superstitions of vampires, ghosts, and astrology. Here are some strange examples.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

I am not sure how much Government are aware of it? it appears to be more known, discussed etc in the private sector, military, military industrial complex, defence contractors, small sections of pentagon, not sure how much Government that we can see and recognise would have a clue about any of it? But the private sector on some level being an extension of Government I couldn't agree more! Absolutely known and has been known for a very long time.

I was using Government as a Generic Term... "The System that has Politcal Power",   Not the True Power that controls it all including the Dark Programs or What is referred to as the Deep State..   The polictical System real is just the face you Blame for all the chaos the deep state does at it whim....  But both real do not need or want you to think outside of the Box, or gloBall world. After all who is gonna fight there wars if you went home and did your own thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SkyBlueEyes said:

I was using Government as a Generic Term... "The System that has Politcal Power",   Not the True Power that controls it all including the Dark Programs or What is referred to as the Deep State..   The polictical System real is just the face you Blame for all the chaos the deep state does at it whim....  But both real do not need or want you to think outside of the Box, or gloBall world. After all who is gonna fight there wars if you went home and did your own thing.


I assumed that was what you meant by Government, I like to clarify.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...