Joe Lycett has thrown his woke shit of the pram again

Captainlove

1 hour ago, Captainlove said:

Another tool of propaganda and paid up government agent for pushing the gay agenda, he needs fucking with the rough end of a rag and bone man's trumpet! He was alright when he first hit the screens, but his head is now bigger than his popularity!🥴

1189008310_download(5).jpg.832f28fdfe66e96def464e582fb8d8b7.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Like 1

Yeah sorry Joe mate but you're losing the plot.

He didn't actually shred any money, it was just made to look like it. Then the fella has to come out (oops) and explain the "prank", looking visibly stressed out.

That never used to be necessary with his comedy routines because (a) they were funny and (b) he knew his audience.

That's what over-reaching (oo-er) can do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mr Crabtree said:

Another tool of propaganda and paid up government agent for pushing the gay agenda, he needs fucking with the rough end of a rag and bone man's trumpet! He was alright when he first hit the screens, but his head is now bigger than his popularity!🥴

1189008310_download(5).jpg.832f28fdfe66e96def464e582fb8d8b7.jpg

He would like that Rag and bone mans trumpet up his ass.

2 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Yeah sorry Joe mate but you're losing the plot.

He didn't actually shred any money, it was just made to look like it. Then the fella has to come out (oops) and explain the "prank", looking visibly stressed out.

That never used to be necessary with his comedy routines because (a) they were funny and (b) he knew his audience.

That's what over-reaching (oo-er) can do.

He's got his own tv program on the subject. I think its Ch4

Edited by Captainlove

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

This is old news from last month?

Yeah, this was all in the build-up to the World Cup starting. Joe wanted Becks to denounce his connections to the Qataris, being a gay icon etc.

I mean, I suppose Beckham is, and he's exploited that status a bit over the years, but the whole scenario was...well...cringe, as they say.

All the footballers are raking it in with the Qatari lot....Gerrard, Pirlo, Figo....but I guess the others aren't LGBLT icons in the same way.