God-commanded genocide in the Bible

linenum

On 12/28/2022 at 11:41 AM, pi3141 said:

Clearly, the earth was created in a short space of time a few thousand years ago. 

NO, lot longer than that.

I can tell you, people will hear of the truth in the near future and Sumerian God is alive. He wants peace and don't get mixed up with the narrative of the deep state. This person was the only person the late Queen would bend her knees to but you have not seen this, obviously the MSM don't want you to know the truth.

Having said this, the world politics of today is tricky because countries are threatened and ransomed etc.

On 12/28/2022 at 11:41 AM, pi3141 said:

Quote from said site - 

Clearly, the earth was created in a short space of time a few thousand years ago. 

Clearly? Lol! Flat Earth is not true but creation only being a few thousand years old is.

Oh man! 

2 hours ago, DaleP said:

NO, lot longer than that.

It was a quote from another site, not something I said or agree with.

I was mocking it.

Edited by pi3141

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 10:24 AM, alexa said:

I know that it was Ham's children who were cursed by Noah. It was Cush who was son of Ham who spawned Nimrod who was said to be giant, but how can this be ? When it it is said that all who boarded the Ark were all of pure seed, this has always puzzled me. :classic_unsure:

It must have been the wives of whom Noah's sons married, this is why God says not to intermingle with the  some, mainly the Canaanites. 

Did you know, Sumerians left a carving on the wall indicating the Noah's ark which means that the flood happened before Sumerian age which would have been around 12,000-16,000 years ago.