Reptilian races And Galactic

Djdub1

Hey does any know how the galactic war between the The Draco Empire And Orion Group Conderation Empire Vs other et races and the war on earth we here from different contacttees that the reptoids and there allies have been defeated and kicked out oothers say they have not left and the war is still on?

On 12/8/2022 at 12:59 AM, Djdub1 said:

Hey does any know how the galactic war between the The Draco Empire And Orion Group Conderation Empire Vs other et races and the war on earth we here from different contacttees that the reptoids and there allies have been defeated and kicked out oothers say they have not left and the war is still on?

Can you elaborate on this?  Sounds like a lot of disinformation or lies put out by those in the "UFO community" to make money, i.e. David Wilcock, Corey Goode, and many others.

2 hours ago, matreshka said:

I'm from Russia, and you can find your answer in the books by George Sidorov. He goes to the last priests of the magi in Siberia and he writes about those wars a lot. But you have to translate from Russian into English somehow...

Those huge  stones structures in Mountain Shoriya that he appeared to discover ?

do raise even more questions !

https://www.ancient-code.com/15-fascinating-images-1000-ton-monoliths-hidden-deep-siberian-mountains/

• Thanks 1

When i post i always think about who might be reading. I consider that there are going to be all kinds of non conspiracy theorist people who pop into this forum now and then just to see what all the fuss is about

When they do that i want them to read a post that makes them think that these 'conspiracy theorists aren't such crazy people after all! In fact they seem to be quite well informed and are providing supporting evidence to illustrate why they are saying what they are saying!'

This is ultimately what this is all about: waking people up. I know some people might think its really about entertainment or idle chatter but if they think the ickes are into this stuff for entertainment and idle chatter then they aren't paying attention. The ickes are playing to win and by 'win' i mean they are out to wake people up

So when i reflect on how the bad actors can really mess up that process and throw a wrench into it i think the best thing they can do is to DISCREDIT the movement. The best way to do this is simply to inject as much content as possible into the arena that you know will make anyone popping in here think 'those conspiracy theorists are batshit crazy. The mainstream media are right, they're talking complete codswallup. I'm outta here to go and listen to some proper news like the BBC'

That's the best way to keep destroying all the hard work of those trying to really break down what's going on. You drown it in unsubstantiated, far out there stuff and no one can stop you either...

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

When i post i always think about who might be reading. I consider that there are going to be all kinds of non conspiracy theorist people who pop into this forum now and then just to see what all the fuss is about

When they do that i want them to read a post that makes them think that these 'conspiracy theorists aren't such crazy people after all! In fact they seem to be quite well informed and are providing supporting evidence to illustrate why they are saying what they are saying!'

This is ultimately what this is all about: waking people up. I know some people might think its really about entertainment or idle chatter but if they think the ickes are into this stuff for entertainment and idle chatter then they aren't paying attention. The ickes are playing to win and by 'win' i mean they are out to wake people up

So when i reflect on how the bad actors can really mess up that process and throw a wrench into it i think the best thing they can do is to DISCREDIT the movement. The best way to do this is simply to inject as much content as possible into the arena that you know will make anyone popping in here think 'those conspiracy theorists are batshit crazy. The mainstream media are right, they're talking complete codswallup. I'm outta here to go and listen to some proper news like the BBC'

That's the best way to keep destroying all the hard work of those trying to really break down what's going on. You drown it in unsubstantiated, far out there stuff and no one can stop you either...

Yes misinformation is definitely a smoke screen of sorts, it's possible to get neutralised with following some these things and miss the agenda here and now perhaps.

Mind you those gigantic  stones in Siberia if authentic add to the ancient puzzle of history .

I think  civilization been wiped out in past and a lot is still undiscovered .

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Yes misinformation is definitely a smoke screen of sorts, it's possible to get neutralised with following some these things and miss the agenda here and now perhaps.

Mind you those gigantic  stones in Siberia if authentic add to the ancient puzzle of history .

I think  civilization been wiped out in past and a lot is still undiscovered .

i agree. Maybe the bad actors were able to wipe out civilisations in the past because many people simply did not have their heads in the game and were casting their attentions far and wide instead of realising that they had a war on their own doorstep that needed to be fought and won

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

i agree. Maybe the bad actors were able to wipe out civilisations in the past because many people simply did not have their heads in the game and were casting their attentions far and wide instead of realising that they had a war on their own doorstep that needed to be fought and won

Yep it's all happening now.

And the past is mysteries ,can't always trust experts on history to get full story.

Eg those vitrified "Pictish" hill "fort" suppose to been burnt melting walls ,when I've visited some of  them I do wonder if something else has been going on there as a nigling example !

• Like 1

What I meant is there is so much exponential AI  devopement and connectability

,DARPA sentient world simulation

,quantum computing eg D wave , Vesuvius etc all thousands satellites going up beaming down and tech going nano sized  neural networks ,

Jade 2 type neural net  sensors,all factually verifiable that we have entered science fiction / mythological times anyway .this is all happening and by the time population becomes aware of its implications or just adapts to new normal it's moved on again perhaps.

22 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Eg those vitrified "Pictish" hill "fort" suppose to been burnt melting walls ,when I've visited some of  them I do wonder if something else has been going on there as a nigling example !

i think they were festival sites. Many of them make good camping spots to this day :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i think they were festival sites. Many of them make good camping spots to this day :)

i think its important to say that,aincent stuctures had diferent purpouse/s in diferent time periods

(because they were built by one civilisation and then enherited by other one) 

Egypt  is prime example of this 

here we are talking about 20,30,50 000 years 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Yes they are wonderful peaceful  places

but I do wonder about causes of Vitrification thinking of legends of dragons, , Balor's baleful eye which once his eyelid was raised was kind of weapon in  book of invasions (kind of reminds me of  an ancient type of Arc technology ,or not   etc 

Or maybe was just timber structures burning down vitified walls with all tribal troubles that went on later.

Edited by Talorgan

Ps , by Invasions I mean the Battle of Moytura between Fir Bolg and People of Danu who burnt their boats , perhaps "battle "between physical and spiritual levels as in a kind of Dreamtime mythological allogorical story ,

So perhaps these other stories of galactic battles could be likewise harking back to Dreamtime type memories?

Edited by Talorgan
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 7:10 PM, Macnamara said:

David Icke has written books and spoken many times about the Draco Reptilians, claiming they are a ancient bloodline of lizard-like shape-shifting pedophile extraterrestrials that have controlled humanity for thousands of years ( David Icke - The Biggest Secret - Chapter 2 "Don't mention the reptiles" - 1999). 

May 01, 2020 · The Draco race, who rules our planet, are just part of the Archon Network. The Archons are an ancient group of discarnate spirits, demons, regenerate ETs, some greys, reptilians and serpent beings who feed off negativity and care nothing for humanity and the Earth. Hence, the continuance of war and the destruction of our planet. Their program is to keep you enslaved through your very own mind and to create as much separation, pain, and suffering as possible.      https://davidicke.com/2020/05/01/understanding-archon-network/

Since the subject of this topic is very much a big part of David Ickes work, I don't find it unusual or wrong for people to post about it (especially on his own site). As far as waking people up; they first have to have the ability and willingness to look at things with an open mind. If they cannot do that, and everything has to fall within their own narrow belief systems; if they are unable to entertain alternative possibilities; then they will probably stay asleep and gravitate towards forever seeing their reality through the eyes of the BBC. I too think that the Ickes are playing to win; by bringing everything to light, putting all their cards on the table and not sugarcoating anything. I see DI as a dot-connector, and you can't eliminate one of the dots from his work and see the whole picture.

“Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.” - B Lee

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, JCP said:

David Icke has written books and spoken many times about the Draco Reptilians, claiming they are a ancient bloodline of lizard-like shape-shifting pedophile extraterrestrials that have controlled humanity for thousands of years ( David Icke - The Biggest Secret - Chapter 2 "Don't mention the reptiles" - 1999). 

Also his book "Children of the Matrix" goes into great detail about the subject.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Skotfreezy said:

Also his book "Children of the Matrix" goes into great detail about the subject.

Yes it does. Thanx for mentioning that book. I've been wanting to read it but never got around to buying it. Looking around, I found a free PDF version 😊

https://ia801201.us.archive.org/17/items/DavidIckeChildrenOfTheMatrix/David Icke Children Of The Matrix.pdf

Here's the contents and you can see his references to dragons, serpents, demons, bloodlines, shape-shifters, rulers, Gods, etc. Not only does DI explain what's going on and their methodology, but he explains the who of it too. The reptilians are a major part of DI's story because it explains the who and should be discussed. People just starting to awaken need all of his information before they pass judgment.

Contents
Life beyond the bubble............................................... xv
The Matrix................................................................ xvii
The challenge ............................................................. xix
The plot ..................................................................... xxi
Chapter 1 To the prison born......................................................... 1
Chapter 2 Designer history .......................................................... 11
Chapter 3 Ruled by the Gods....................................................... 30
Chapter 4 Atlantis revisited ......................................................... 46
Chapter 5 Blood brothers .............................................................. 68
Chapter 6 The unholy alliance...................................................... 87
Chapter 7 Serving the dragon: the past.......................................... 112
Chapter 8 The shape-shifters......................................................... 132
Chapter 9 The dragon queens........................................................ 146
Chapter 10 Faces of the serpent cult................................................ 166
Picture section............................................................ 182
Chapter 11 God save us from religion............................................. 194
Chapter 12 Serving the dragon: the present (1) ................................ 229
Chapter 13 Serving the dragon: the present (2)................................ 251
Chapter 14 Calling the demons ...................................................... 274
Chapter 15 Suffer little children ..................................................... 300
Chapter 16 "Spiritual" satanism and "christian" conmen................ 312
Chapter 17 Serving the dragon: the future....................................... 335
Chapter 18 The matrix ................................................................... 377
Chapter 19 The gatekeepers............................................................ 394
Chapter 20 It's just a ride ............................................................... 422
Appendix I The Illuminati bloodline .............................................. 428
Appendix II Hitler was a Rothschild? ............................................... 431
Appendix III The Jewish voice of reason............................................. 440

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, JCP said:

Yes it does. Thanx for mentioning that book. I've been wanting to read it but never got around to buying it. Looking around, I found a free PDF version 😊

No problem =)

I have the hardcopy i got from his shop. 

The story from Don Juan the Mexican Yaqui is a must read in that book.

Now are the Anunnaki the same as the Reptilians he talks about in the book?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skotfreezy said:

Now are the Anunnaki the same as the Reptilians he talks about in the book?

I have not read the book yet as I have just acquired it; but on page 37, he does refer to the Anunnaki as reptilian.

The translations of the Sumerian Tablets by Zecharia Sitchin claim that the Anunnaki came from a planet called Nibiru, which, he says, has a vast elliptical orbit that takes it way out beyond Pluto and back between Mars and Jupiter every 3,600 years. The idea of Nibiru referring to a planet has never felt right to me. A massive comet, maybe. But either way there is a fundamental connection between the reptilian Anunnaki of the Sumerian tablets and Sirius-Orion.

My personal guess is that Nibiru is neither a planet or comet .... but a brown dwarf star on an elliptical path; much smaller than the Sun, but about 4 times larger than Jupiter. It is estimated that up to 85% of all stars are binary systems harboring two stars. As stars are formed and gathering matter, they get very hot but not hot enough to cause fusion. It requires a catalyst in order to ignite. As matter, pressure and heat rise, the protostar becomes unstable and ejects up to 50% of its mass in a huge explosion. The matter that falls back into the void at breakneck speed is what is theorized to start the fusion process. Sometimes both stars light if they're fairly equal in size; other times just the parent star ignites and the smaller chunk thrown off doesn't have enough mass to lite and becomes a brown dwarf star. This is what I suspect Nibiru, the home world of the Anunnaki is. This is my guess connecting dots from multiple sources. I also attribute the asteroid belt, the scar on Mars, and the reverse rotation of Venus to cataclysms created by this periodic visitor. I surmise that the asteroid belt was once a planet located between Mars and Jupiter, that was destroyed by one of Nibiru's return visits. 

As far as the reptilian and other galactic races, I found an interesting site produced by a woman that claims to have the ability to access the Akashic Records. She gives personal readings and determines your galactic heritage, but at the present, she is no longer scheduling appointments due to a 2+ yr backlog.  Whether her testimony is accurate can only be determined by the reader, but she does give detailed accounts of the many galactic races.

What she says about The Reptilians:

The Reptilians From Draco

A lot of my clients ask me, where did the Draconians originate from? Why is their consciousness so different from ours?

My understanding from the Akashic Records is that these beings originated from a different Universe. They created a massive destruction of such large magnitude in that other Universe, they were "removed” from that Universe by the beings that they were in conflict with and “deposited” in this Universe in the constellation of Draco.

Essentially though, through no fault of our own, we somehow inherited another Universe’s “problem children”.  The Draconian original lineage is a race known as the Ciakar, and they have a caste system based on genetics.

These Draconians have a sort of “caste” hierarchy that exhibits itself as different levels of Reptilian beings. The upper echelon Draconians are the Dragons that we all know and recognize from stories and mythology here on Earth. My understanding is that these Dragons, although large and frightening in appearance, are actually neutral in their standing within the Separative Principle of the Universe and can swing either light or dark, depending on their whim or desire at the moment. These mysterious, reclusive yet powerful creatures are not inherently evil and prefer to stay out of conflict if possible.

The middle echelon, what I call the “Warrior Caste” Draconians, are the Reptilians we always hear about in the conspiracy theories and popular Ufology culture, what some call “the Lizzies”. These "Lizzies" are about 8 feet tall, have long tails and thick, green, scaly skin, and stand upright on 2 legs. They have heads and jaws that resemble the alligators, and they are physically powerful and intellectually superior to the current stage of human evolvement. They are warriors and master geneticists and are of the service to self polarity (most of them anyway). 

They can be considered Forces of Darkness in that they raid realities out of conquest and control systems of consciousness for the sake of power in serving the self. They are strongly polarized along the Separative Principle of the universe, and they do not follow the non-interventional guidelines of allowing civilizations to develop along their own lines. They seek conquest and will use whatever level of power and violence is needed to achieve their goals of domination. They came to own and control different portals of space and corridors of time, which allowed them to raid different realities and structures of consciousness called planets. As is true of all those of negative polarity, they were never satisfied with all that had come under their control, and they continued to spread themselves throughout the universe like a metastasizing cancer. 

What isn't commonly known about these "Lizzies" is that the females of the species are the dominant ones. They call the shots and issue the orders. It must also be said that not all of the Reptilians are of the negative polarity. There are some smaller groups that have split off from the cold-hearted conquerors and who chose The Light, and some positively-polarized entities have incarnated amongst them to try to affect change in that way, but it's a very sacrificial act with few rewards for these Reptilian beings. I’ve seen some of these benevolent Reptilians in the Akashic Records; most are located in Sirius and a few in some of the Orion star systems. Some of my clients have these magnificent benevolent Reptilian beings as their personal guides, depending on their star system of origin.

Both upper and middle echelon Draconians have a higher dimensional being-ness with physicality and exist at various levels of the Fourth Density, which is also called the Astral Planes. Unless they would so will it, they would not be visible at this Third Density Level of being except to those with some activation of their Third Eye (the Sixth Chakra) being able to use etheric sight. I've personally seen Reptilians in this 3rd dimensional plane and I’ve known a few other people who’ve seen them. 

The lower echelon Reptilians are the creatures we know now as Reptiles, which were the result of genetic experiments that the Draconians, who were master geneticists, conducted on Earth and other star systems such as Sirius and Orion, to create “smaller” versions of themselves.

It is much like what the Feline beings in the previous section did when they created the humanoid races and also smaller versions of themselves with the Feline creatures, such as Lions, Tigers, and even domestic cats, that now exist here on Earth. Anyway, my understanding is that even the very large Dinosaurs that existed on Earth hundreds of thousands of years ago were actually lower echelon Reptilians that were the creation of the Warrior Caste Draconians as part of a great experiment on this planet. 

The Reptilians created a great upheaval throughout the universe that first started in Lyra in this galaxy millions of years ago, and making their stronghold in systems such as Orion, with the Earth becoming affected about 300,000 years ago when the Reptilians invaded this reality and won the battle engaged throughout this solar system.  

https://www.debbiesolaris.com/draconianwars

If you go to her site and hover on "Galactic History", she has pages dedicated to Lyra/Vega, Draco, Sirius, Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, Andromeda, Antares, and the Earth Experiment. As I've said, I can't validate her claims, but they do seem to parallel other literature I've read.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JCP said:

If you go to her site and hover on "Galactic History", she has pages dedicated to Lyra/Vega, Draco, Sirius, Pleiades, Orion, Arcturus, Andromeda, Antares, and the Earth Experiment. As I've said, I can't validate her claims, but they do seem to parallel other literature I've read.

so she can't substantiate anything she says.....

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No, absolutely not; but how would you substantiate something like that anyway? I don't see it as a fact or the truth, but as a possibility. One persons claim to have accessed the Akashic Records and brought knowledge back. Do I think that's possible? Yes. Does she do it ........ I have no idea; except to say that what is interesting is much of her writings mirrors DI's (and others) writings about these entities. When multiple people say the same or similar things, it gives more credibility ......... but in the end, it still doesn't substantiate anything.

Besides, what these days can actually be substantiated when everything we've been taught is a lie? Most things we use to verify something, come back to bite us in the ass. I'm sure today that somebody tested positive for covid using a PCR test and locked themselves down. That was their verification. The point is that verification and substantiation are relative to our individual belief systems and POV.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

"I don't get Reptilian starseed with Donald but he has a fair amount of Reptilian DNA within him...it's not bad or good, but it enables him to be aggressive and competitive in his environment."

https://www.debbiesolaris.com/post/trumpstarorigins

Anything to confuse the goy.