Hunting Hitler Documentary Series

On 12/4/2022 at 11:44 PM, TheConsultant said:

Has anyone seen the Documentary 'Hunting Hitler'

I watched a few episodes and then got bored. The topic itself is very interesting however it is the discovery channel's format that annoys the crap out of me,it's the same with all shows ,ancient aliens etc.

This is how it goes, they start off with some evidence and then give an opinion on what it could possibly indicate then just before  they go to an add break they repeat that opinion and then when they come back after the add break they repeat the opinion again.(This serves two purposes 1 the opinion is now firmly entrenched in the watchers subconscious 2 they are padding out  the show to meet time requirements)    They follow the same script format in between each add break but as the episodes  progress there are subtle changers ,it goes from this could have happened to this most likely happened and this continues throughout the episodes till you finally get to the end with no definitive answer but you have now most likely  formed an opinion that it is indeed true.

I'm not saying it didn't happen I just wish you could watch a show with the format

Point 1 ,point 2 ,point 3 etc etc etc with the corroborating evidence for each point and the viewer can make their own mind up with no input from the commentator

Ignore the format and go on the evidence presented which does appear to exist. It is very Americanised television, repeats itself continuously, overdramatised etc as you say but speaks for itself in terms of evidence trail over the 3 seasons. Not sure how similar it is to Ancient Aliens as I have never watched that nor intend to I do know they were chasing down intelligence documentation (which is online) from many years ago and some of which checked out as being "good" intelligence. There was enough evidence over time to suggest that if it were nearer the time of that intelligence they would begin/re-open a man hunt.

Does Ancient Aliens go on real intelligence documentation?

Edited by TheConsultant

9 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Does Ancient Aliens go on real intelligence documentation?

I don't know it's just the format that annoys me ,only watched a couple of episodes for the reason mentioned.

Edited by peter
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

The swastika is yet another ancient spiritual symbol hijacked by the cabal and turned into a symbol of hate.

Pretty sure there were 3 seasons of Hunting Hitler. Plenty of free movie channels to watch that on 😉

Yeah 100% old Sanskrit symbol for well being.

I've only just started studying numerology but also think we were sold a kipper about the meaning of the number 666 too.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

also think we were sold a kipper about the meaning of the number 666 too

According to Ken L. Wheeler;

Certain numbers represent words.

666 represents excess.

Excess = Evil = Materialism (All ancient metaphysics say the same thing).

The nature of Man is excess and materialism = 666.

See the below video at 3Min 18Sec...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, xpwales said:

According to Ken L. Wheeler;

Certain numbers represent words.

666 represents excess.

Excess = Evil = Materialism (All ancient metaphysics say the same thing).

The nature of Man is excess and materialism = 666.

See the below video at 3Min 18Sec...

Ty, I never heard before.

I seen alternative explanations that it also means good luck and balance 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Ty, I never heard before.

I seen alternative explanations that it also means good luck and balance 

Much like the Swastika, the more important aspect regarding modern day cabal is knowing what these represent to certain groups today, same goes for 666. Swastika was also a Buddhist symbol for good luck

All symbols are inverted, meanings changed, essentially hijacked by tptb over millennia. That said, Buddhists still have what we call the swastika symbol and hold it in high regard

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Much like the Swastika, the more important aspect regarding modern day cabal is knowing what these represent to certain groups today, same goes for 666. Swastika was also a Buddhist symbol for good luck

All symbols are inverted, meanings changed, essentially hijacked by tptb over millennia. That said, Buddhists still have the swastika symbol and hold it in high regard

Symbolism will be their downfall, what these idiots have done is to soak themselves in talisman's to further their insane agenda's of world domination and absolute kontrol absolutely, it is a psychic link to some very deeply held beliefs that they abuse knowing the effect it has on the beholder, 👍

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Symbolism will be their downfall, what these idiots have done is to soak themselves in talisman's to further their insane agenda's of world domination and absolute kontrol absolutely, it is a psychic link to some very deeply held beliefs that they abuse knowing the effect it has on the beholder, 👍

Also, I believe our consciousness is based on placing meaning (principles) to patterns (from sensory input [including symbols]).  These meanings (principles) are fed-back to the universal consciousness (the one) which in-turn affect/shape our reality. Control the meaning of patterns to control our reality.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, xpwales said:

Also, I believe our consciousness is based on placing meaning (principles) to patterns (from sensory input [including symbols]).  These meanings (principles) are fed-back to the universal consciousness (the one) which in-turn affect/shape our reality. Control the meaning of patterns to control our reality.

Exactly as you state, i have written before that there are no inherently evil symbols or geometric patterns in the whole of existence, whatever meanings are attributed to any of these symbols comes from the learning of the nature we are immersed in, unfortunately there are some that would abuse this for personal self gratification and glory over every other fuker that exists along side them, to which i say, bolloxs to that.

Edited by sock muppet
typo
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Mr H said:

Yeah 100% old Sanskrit symbol for well being.

I've only just started studying numerology but also think we were sold a kipper about the meaning of the number 666 too.

Yep. I believe 666 is as Billy Carson says: 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = number representing the human body.

Its the basis of the physical body and the link that ties man to the universe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Yep. I believe 666 is as Billy Carson says: 6 protons 6 neutrons 6 electrons = number representing the human body.

And makes you Satan's equal, which i really like because he got thrown down to live with the Earth stupids and gets right up his nose having to wallow in the pig shit as you do with the rest of the peasants being the incurable snob that he is, i like it, ty God, great sense of humour, 🤣

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

And makes you Satan's equal, which i really like because he got thrown down to live with the Earth stupids and gets right up his nose having to wallow in the pig shit as you do with the rest of the peasants being the incurable snob that he is, i like it, ty God, great sense of humour, 🤣

No idea what that little rant was supposed to be about. No such thing as satan, religious construct. No single god either.

I remember John Mitchell explained in "View over Atlantis " 666

is the sum of the magic square

of the sun

of 1 to 36 within it 

where each line = 111

Where is resonance between musical notes natural world , architecture etc

Edited by Talorgan
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RobinJ said:

No idea what that little rant was supposed to be about. No such thing as satan, religious construct. No single god either.

Sort of a mini rant, i was reviewing the Roe v Wade case that happened over in the states on whether the Constitution specifically gave Women the right of abortion, which brought some rather unsavoury characters into the light and their satanic practice of impregnating Women for the sole purpose of birthing the child to have it murdered by up to two years from being born, as they claimed it was a necessary part of their worship of satan, which to my mind is a pathetic thing to do when you consider they are worshiping themselves and suggestive of having a very low grasp of morality, completely selfish, full of hate of themselves, everything in life and these people are sick, they make me feel sick anyway, 🤢🤮, you say that satan does not exist, but does the thought of satan exist, if so you might want to get in touch with these idiots and give them the good news that they are in fact nothing more than psychopathic narcissistic monsters looking for any old excuse to get their jollies off and should seek help by being experimentally injected with the Jim Jones Juice, who knows maybe they will find the light which i am sure will cause a massive 'shit your pants moment' to behold, but i dunno, it's a funny ol' world, full of clowns.

14 hours ago, RobinJ said:

It is also the numerology behind the Freemasonic Magic Square, each row and column adds up to 15 in all directions, in numerology each number is added so each direction being 15 would be 666 in all directions

The Square and Compasses as a purely geometric figure constructed within the three-by-three matrix of the Freemason's Magic Square Masonic Ritual, Masonic Art, Masonic Lodge, Masonic Symbols, Hand Symbols, Masonic Ring, Illuminati, Geometric Properties, Freemason Symbol

666 has multiple meanings, it is certainly utilised by tptb, to overlook that would be remiss.

9 hours ago, RobinJ said:

How do you know? Can you guarantee that statement?

On 10/8/2023 at 2:23 PM, xpwales said:

Platonic solids, each symbol or shape is a frequency, all form is frequency, everything we call matter is built up of 5 main frequencies which are the cymatic equivalent of the platonic solids. 

Mind over matter?

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

666 most likely has multiple meanings because things change over long periods of time.

The 666 i spoke about re Billy Carson was info direct from the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

I am sure you already know this but you did not mention earlier in the thread, and that is known as, Carbon 12, which Man has as part of our make up, 👍

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I am sure you already know this but you did not mention earlier in the thread, and that is known as, Carbon 12, which Man has as part of our make up, 👍

Many meanings for 666, as with all signs and symbols. Including what we call the Swastika, ancient symbols. 666 is the total sum of a roulette wheel added together 0-36, many can be interpreted as you see fit but the meanings of all signs and symbols always have multiple meanings and are used by various groups for various reasons some benevolent some malevolent.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eu4l1DPcsWjb/ - Dr David Martin addressing EU regarding covid19, WHO etc. From 6:35 for part I mention below, all of it worth listening to though.

Anyone able to hear the name he mentions as the first Director General of WHO that had connections with Dachau concentration camp? It sounds like he says Rene San but cannot see him or similar mentioned as being a Director General at all at any point. The first listed Director General appears as Brock Chisholm as far as I can see. Did he mean a different position within the WHO? He even mentions Brock Chisholm a little later on, so crossed wires? misspoke? 

Probably a nothing burger.

Edited by TheConsultant