Jump to content

Hunting Hitler Documentary Series


Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Not heard of him before but he has done some other funny stuff it seems. Comic relief is much needed!

 

I agree. it seems like all our best comedians are either dead or have gone on over to the woke side.

 

Good thread by the way, I reckon Hitler & Eva were smuggled out who ended up in either Antarctica or the Arctic where Admiral Byrd once accidentally flew into. They even made a film about it called the Iron Sky: The Coming Race Teaser, but I don't believe it was the moon, but it was the underworld which was their destination.

 

 

Did Justin Trudeau go to the Arctic with his father ? They know only to well that such places exist. 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I am a few episodes in now and as expected its massively over dramatised with soundtrack, editing, narration, repeating parts, etc. BUT, I must say some of the leads they are following and some of the evidence they a discovering is genuinely very interesting and if anyone things Hitler died, the end. You are mistaken.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Again its not about "these punks", it is purely about corroborated, verifiable and evidenced information. 

Get that in your head and you'll be a little more productive on this forum. 

 

No, it definitely is about sources being trustworthy. When has Joe ever had the balls to have someone based on his show? Never. Why shouldn't I believe that he isn't just another well poisoning rat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

No, it definitely is about sources being trustworthy. When has Joe ever had the balls to have someone based on his show? Never. Why shouldn't I believe that he isn't just another well poisoning rat?


I get my information from all over the place, once its corroborated, verified and evidenced from more than that one source over time it goes in the probably true bank account. Stop fixating on people and go on the evidence.

Information resources; all mainstream media, all intelligence agencies, all talking heads both obviously controlled and not, life experience, books both for and against what I believe is true at that point in time, forums both for and against what I believe to be true. etc. You cannot focus on the source entirely, much good information leaks out in the oddest of places. 

No ideas are fixed until I have zero or very little reason to dismiss it vs reason to believe it, it is always changing some things become foundational to build a better world view on, some things get removed from other better more factual or accurate information. Sticking to particular people is really quite limiting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


I get my information from all over the place, once its corroborated, verified and evidenced from more than that one source over time it goes in the probably true bank account. Stop fixating on people and go on the evidence.

Information resources; all mainstream media, all intelligence agencies, all talking heads both obviously controlled and not, life experience, books both for and against what I believe is true at that point in time, forums both for and against what I believe to be true. etc. You cannot focus on the source entirely, much good information leaks out in the oddest of places. 

No ideas are fixed until I have zero or very little reason to dismiss it vs reason to believe it, it is always changing some things become foundational to build a better world view on, some things get removed from other better more factual or accurate information. Sticking to particular people is really quite limiting.

 

vr.jpg

 

https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/1262387.Vatican_Ratline

 

> 1 review

Top kek.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Brilliant research there enig. Productive.

 

You would be surprised what I have researched pal. I was still in the cringe CivNat part of my pipeline about 6 years ago when I was naive enough to think everything was about muh Nazis, but that's before a certain DJ and author opened my eyes to the elephant in the room.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

You would be surprised what I have researched pal. I was still in the cringe CivNat part of my pipeline about 6 years ago when I was naive enough to think everything was about muh Nazis, but that's before a certain DJ and author opened my eyes to the elephant in the room.


I would be surprised yes, as you appear to not display any of that research here in your posts at any point. As I say, I go on evidence, peoples posts are also evidence of whether they understand things or not, or at very least whether they are able to look in to things and tie things together. As I say a handful here appear to be adept at doing just that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


I would be surprised yes, as you appear to not display any of that research here in your posts at any point. As I say, I go on evidence, peoples posts are also evidence of whether they understand things or not, or at very least whether they are able to look in to things and tie things together. As I say a handful here appear to be adept at doing just that. 

 

Okay, Mr Big Brains, I'm not Catholic, but can you tell me what these TradCaths are on about? This doesn't look like a Nazi Vatican. lmao

 

Et7IvGii5nO4.jpg?o=1

 

High res: https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/Et7IvGii5nO4.jpg?o=1

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its cool, I can be called a nark, big brains, pissant. Its entirely irrelevant to me.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Okay, Mr Big Brains, I'm not Catholic, but can you tell me what these TradCaths are on about? This doesn't look like a Nazi Vatican. lmao

 

Et7IvGii5nO4.jpg?o=1

 

High res: https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/Et7IvGii5nO4.jpg?o=1

 

No pictures unfortunately. 
 

1 hour ago, screamingeagle said:

Mod note 

 

please no personal call outs 


 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Its cool, I can be called a nark, big brains, pissant. Its entirely irrelevant to me.

No pictures unfortunately. 
 


Aw man, being called various names is funzies.

 

I don't like arguing. There are plenty of people here that have different opinions to me that I am cool with, but obviously if I sense snide comments I will give as good as I get. Sorry.

 

Anyway, here's a postimage upload, can you see this one?

 

vat.jpg

 

High res: https://i.postimg.cc/gdzX3JZ0/vat.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I don't like arguing. There are plenty of people here that have different opinions to me that I am cool with, but obviously if I sense snide comments I will give as good as I get. Sorry.

 

Anyway, here's a postimage upload, can you see this one?

 

vat.jpg

 

High res: https://i.postimg.cc/gdzX3JZ0/vat.jpg

And what are you asking regarding this collage?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

That it doesn't look like the Vatican is pushing National Socialism, at least not these days.


it never did push it as far as I am aware? they helped Nazis escape. Baptised them as documented, along with Red Cross giving them legitimate documents with false identities before travelling to South Americas as documented. This baptising and documentation was done in Spain and Italy as the record shows, probably in other countries too. 

Vatican, Catholic Church etc decided Nazism over Communism. Joke is both are controlled by the same people with ultimately the same end goal.

Here is some media spin on the since declassified documents posted earlier in this thread.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/may/25/nazis-escaped-on-red-cross-documents 

These came out a few years later

https://vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler - 4 parts, 6 or 700 pages. Heavily redacted but with patience you can get the idea, Hunting Hitler series was following some of these declassified documents leads and coming up with genuine forensic evidence from 70 years earlier.

Edited by TheConsultant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


it never did push it as far as I am aware? they helped Nazis escape. Baptised them as documented, along with Red Cross giving them legitimate documents with false identities before travelling to South Americas as documented. This baptising and documentation was done in Spain and Italy as the record shows, probably in other countries too. 

Vatican, Catholic Church etc decided Nazism over Communism. Joke is both are controlled by the same people with ultimately the same end goal.

 

You might be right about most of that. Not sure about the same end goal though, considering one is about Nationalism and volk, and the other is about the international Comintern.

 

I do think Communists played a big part in radicalizing the Germans though. I'm not condoning what either side did, but I'm not sure if the rise of Nazism would have happened if they didn't fear red terror coming from the East.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

You might be right about most of that. Not sure about the same end goal though, considering one is about Nationalism and volk, and the other is about the international Comintern.

 

I do think Communists played a big part in radicalizing the Germans though. I'm not condoning what either side did, but I'm not sure if the rise of Nazism would have happened if they didn't fear red terror coming from the East.

Puppet masters are both or all sides, it is all to steer people as a herd. The end goals are ultimately the same, a one world government openly controlled by them rather than by them from the shadows, i.e. as a shadow government of the world via proxies like NATO, UN, EU, CFR, WEF, NHS. Etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...