Hunting Hitler Documentary Series

32 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

How does it end? its not a spoiler on any level and the history written is entirely wrong as we should know at this point.

They basically chase around south america,, almost getting conclusive proof that he didn't really kill himself, but never quite getting it. Although they get some very interesting first hand accounts (which may or may not be true). At the end they bring it to his FBI mate to make a judgement call on the evidence they have and he said it would be enough for them to conclude he was still alive if they were back in the day they would launch a raid to try and grab him.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr H said:

They basically chase around south america,, almost getting conclusive proof that he didn't really kill himself, but never quite getting it. Although they get some very interesting first hand accounts (which may or may not be true). At the end they bring it to his FBI mate to make a judgement call on the evidence they have and he said it would be enough for them to conclude he was still alive if they were back in the day they would launch a raid to try and grab him.

So confirming FBI documents and DNA tests on the body Russia took. I assumed as much.

Thanks

4 minutes ago, novymir said:

"The Nazis"?...haha...

Who is Francis Galton?

Who is Thomas Malthus?

Who is Charles Darwin?

What is a "scapegoat"?

Darwin was a mason and entirely wrong about evolution, whether that was on purpose or not I have no idea. I do not know of the other two mentioned.

4 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Congratulations on overlooking my comment regarding the same agendas under different names

Have you actually seen what any NatSocs say about Capitalists and Communists? They don't support either.

That's not to say they didn't take money from Capitalists, but so what? So did the CCP.

Any ideology that puts materialism over people is shit. The folk should come first.

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Have you actually seen what any NatSocs say about Capitalists and Communists? They don't support either.

That's not to say they didn't take money from Capitalists, but so what? So did the CCP.

Any ideology that puts materialism over people is shit. The folk should come first.

Hitler worked with Stalin. You are looking at the puppet show not the puppet masters. Which is how this bollocks continues to occur.

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact - Should be a link, of course other sources exist for better accounts on this.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Hitler worked with Stalin. You are looking at the puppet show not the puppet masters. Which is how this bollocks continues to occur.

At first, yeah.

Can I ask you something? What would you do with rabble-rouser Communists if they're rioting through the streets and destroying your people from within, especially when you keep catching them and finding out they often belong to the same tribe?

You can't seperate them from the rest of the population because that's camps and people don't like that. Do you think expulsion is humane, or do you just have to sit back and allow your country to die?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

At first, yeah.

Can I ask you something? What would you do with rabble-rouser Communists if they're rioting through the streets and destroying your people from within, especially when you keep catching them and finding out they often belong to the same tribe?

You can't seperate them from the rest of the population because that camps and people don't like that. Do you think expulsion is humane, or do you just have to sit back and allow your country to die?

I simply do not care. I care about diving in to how lied to we are and deriving truth from that not hypothetical scenarios.

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact - Should be a link, of course other sources exist for better accounts on this.

Hehe...oh.....there's the "smoking gun"!...."worked with Stalin"?, cute language meant to deceive. Context and strategic requirements imposed by others ignored and distorted.

Your limitations are self-induced.

THIS IS;  "WORKING WITH STALIN"

c-r-s2.jpg

churchill-truman-and-stalin-at-the-potsdam-conference-july-1945-english-school.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, novymir said:

Hehe...oh.....there's the "smoking gun"!...."worked with Stalin"?, cute language meant to deceive. Context and strategic requirements imposed by others ignored and distorted.

Your limitations are self-induced.

THIS IS;  "WORKING WITH STALIN"

c-r-s2.jpg

churchill-truman-and-stalin-at-the-potsdam-conference-july-1945-english-school.jpg

If you think I am trying to deceive you or others with what I post, which is mostly publicly available, verifiable information I do not know what to say to you.

Edited by TheConsultant

3 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

Has anyone seen the Documentary 'Hunting Hitler' by ex special forces and UFC fighter Tim Kennedy? Here is a brief clip on some of the information within the documentary on an interview with Joe Rogan, supposedly its very detailed across 3 8-part seasons, wanted some thoughts on whether its worth my or anyone's time?

Just the titles of some episodes are interesting :O 

The Tunnel, Ratlines, The Secret Nazi Lair, Escape from Berlin, Eyewitness Accounts, The Secret Island, The Factory, The Colony etc.

Allegedly some areas of South Americas are or were littered with Nazi memorabilia and people living in the areas openly discuss where he lived, a uboat was found off the coast of Argentina? I believe it was. Certainly not tracking nonsense stories/fantasy, but is this worth the possibly 15+ hours of viewing?

I watched the first two series. Intriguing. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

nope, but I am going to be diving in to series 1 and 2 when I get a second. Definitely intriguing, yes. 

6 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

nope, but I am going to be diving in to series 1 and 2 when I get a second. Definitely intriguing, yes. 

@Mr H posted a link to bitchute on the first page. I responded to your first post and then carried on reading!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Here is the real threat.

Mackinder world island.

"Who rules Eastern Europe commands the Heartland

Who rules the Heartland commands the World Island

Who rules the World Island commands the world"

was in response to the tweets that were posted. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Dickwan said:

On the topic of 'did Dolfie actually escape the bunker', Joseph P Farrell has blogged about this recently, and in particular discussed a memo which was sent to Kissenger that claims the wee man died (and maybe lived out his final years) in Madrid:

https://gizadeathstar.com/2022/12/memo-to-kissinger-hitler-lived-to-68-and-is-buried-in-spain/

SpanishDolfie.jpg

FBI docs in the vault I posted suggest otherwise, by that I mean lived in South Americas for many years but hey, he could have travelled. How old would he have been at the end of WW2? As I say its intriguing at very least, 50 or so German areas of Chile and Argentina some which have serious money/assets and are descendants of high ranking Nazi officers. Thanks for posting.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1