CHEMTRAILS

Fluke

Things to make you go, chemtrails? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 🤔

Free Your Mind

While attention is diverted

Researchers at Yale University have created a new airborne method of delivery for mRNA vaccines. They claim that their tests were able to successfully vaccinate mice intranasally—without any injections—and believe that this will revolutionise the way people are vaccinated in the near future.We need to ban all chemtrails and air spraying. This is global terrorism on a massive scale.

Duration 00:04:48

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q6bpfXtpp5cW/

Q6bpfXtpp5cW_640x360.webp.11385c2c2910babb78a373c74f54deec.webp

yesterday i saw some chemtrails, which is not unusual, then noticed a weird, haphazard cobweb over a cement mixer. Thought 'that is really strange as spiders webs are always so well made' but carried on regardless

Then went to get a tool and noticed that my tools were covered by strands as well and i had only placed them there about 20 mins earlier so not really time enough for a spider to lay all the strands. Then looked around me and saw the strands were everywhere. They covered all the objects and plants in the area.

Went online last night and did a search for that and found factchecker sites talking about spiders webs that come down from the sky.....i don't know.....i've never seen that before

It was pretty unsettling

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yesterday i saw some chemtrails, which is not unusual, then noticed a weird, haphazard cobweb over a cement mixer. Thought 'that is really strange as spiders webs are always so well made' but carried on regardless

Then went to get a tool and noticed that my tools were covered by strands as well and i had only placed them there about 20 mins earlier so not really time enough for a spider to lay all the strands. Then looked around me and saw the strands were everywhere. They covered all the objects and plants in the area.

Went online last night and did a search for that and found factchecker sites talking about spiders webs that come down from the sky.....i don't know.....i've never seen that before

It was pretty unsettling

Are you confident that it was spider webs, i remember some time back that there was this thing that became popular on the net of 'Angel Hair', never really got to the bottom of what this stuff was until i came across this article in the Milankovitch thread of 'Pele's Hair' or 'Volcano Hair' which seems more plausible considering the amount of Volcano's that have exploded recently, without discounting the chemtrail's as suspect, 👍

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24007-100000-year-milankovitch-cycle-peaking-2024is-this-the-reason-why-they-are-locking-down-the-human-race/&do=findComment&comment=487598

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

It was pretty unsettling

Did you collect any to see if the strands were magnetic, Mac?

I've also seen one or two internet reports that the heavy dust appearing on parked cars turned out to be magnetic 🧲

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Puzzle said:

Okay I just tried that, put a magnet near whatever that is on the pic and that stuff is magnetic. Doesn't look like any kind of web I've ever seen either.

Fully creeped out here.

Thanks for confirming that.

We don't seem to have had the strands in my area (yet) but we have recently had the thick coatings of 'dust' on the car that have been passed off in the MSM as 'sand' from down Africa way. Next time it happens I'll scoop some up and test it with a magnet.

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i didn't want to touch the stuff! If i see it again i'll do a magnet test. What do you think it is?

I've no idea Mac. I had originally thought it might be graphene, or graphene oxide, but graphene is non-magnetic. However, a new type of graphe called U-graphene was discovered in 2019 and has ferromagnetic properties -

https://www.science.org/content/article/next-graphene-shiny-and-magnetic-new-form-pure-carbon-dazzles-potential

Another thing which interested me was that these fibres were reminiscent of the fibres of Morgellons disease. Whether or not that is of any significance though is sketchy, to say the least. To be on the safe side I'd be careful not to touch the stuff with bare skin, especially if you have any open wounds.

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 1

On 10/17/2023 at 9:22 PM, Puzzle said:

They bombarded us with chemtrails here yesterday afternoon. I shut all my windows for the night.

Does this look like what you guys may be talking about regarding webs etc?

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 22.17.22.png

That's a cobweb covered in dust, no need for alarm, i have many also, the culprits are those spindly spiders with legs not much thicker than hair, possibly less, you will find many in loft spaces, under the bath and floor boards, amazing creatures really of how they are able to move with such delicate legs, 👍

• Like 2

On 10/17/2023 at 10:30 PM, Puzzle said:

Okay I just tried that, put a magnet near whatever that is on the pic and that stuff is magnetic. Doesn't look like any kind of web I've ever seen either.

Fully creeped out here.

What about electrostatics, something this delicate will also be effected this way also.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2023 at 1:39 PM, sock muppet said:

What about electrostatics, something this delicate will also be effected this way also.

I didn't get close to it and it shot out towards my magnet. The webs I've seen in the garden, on my car wing mirrors etc have always had a particular pattern to them but to be fair I'm no expert on these things. I've never gone near one with a magnet either so you don't know how these things will pan out but I feel less freaked out now. I'm going with that, electrostatics, it makes sense.

Mind you, I've been reading about birds not all being real, maybe many things, flies, insects of all kinds may not all be real either, as in minute drones/electrical gadgets of some kind.

On 10/19/2023 at 1:15 PM, sock muppet said:

That's a cobweb covered in dust, no need for alarm, i have many also, the culprits are those spindly spiders with legs not much thicker than hair, possibly less, you will find many in loft spaces, under the bath and floor boards, amazing creatures really of how they are able to move with such delicate legs, 👍

Ahhhh yes, I've seen those spiders, they are fascinating, yes. Don't see them that much but I know the ones you mean.

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

They're definitely not real. That's why you see them spending so long on electricity wires ..................... recharging! 🤔 😋

Years back I had a bird that was definately not real, two months into the relationship I discovered my 'bird' Penny was actually a hod carrier called Benny!🫣 We had a heated discussion and then I dropped him / her like a hot cake! Unfortunately we were at the top of the Birmingham Rotunda at the time, but he did live to tell about it, he told the man on the tenth floor, the lady on the eighth floor, and the window cleaner on the fifth floor! I got eight years for attempted 'man'slaughter? because the judge said it was a very busy Saturday afternoon and Penny / Benny could have landed on and seriously injured an innocent passerby!🤫 He was a horrible judge, and he had no thumbs either, in fact, he was called 'Justice Fingers'! When he was a student he attempted to hitchhike👍 around Europe, but it took him four years just to get to Dover, so he gave up and took the train back to Birmingham! I think that was part of the reason he became a miserable twat and went into the Criminal Justice service!🤔 He was caught hanging about 'cottaging'  in the gents toilets at New street Station and earned the nickname 'The Hanging Judge'! The police dropped all charges, but the desk sergeant told him to 'get a grip' or next time he'd face charges!🤔

download(4).jpg.65b53c24f73f0744acf1b1e55b9565c5.jpg

download(5).jpg.e0abfe9abb63867d6136bd052004d821.jpgdownload(6).jpg.1337a4333b5cbbd7de666df2981c84e4.jpg

Edited by Mr Crabtree
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone ever get this? Looking at a space outdoors and seeing tiny particles falling in the direction of the wind? 
Even on sunny clear days, overcast days, I can ALWAYS see particles wafting around, sometimes it looks like half invisible microscopic rain. It’s never ‘clear’, even when the weather is pristine, there’s always this stuff falling down and there’s a lot of it

On 10/17/2023 at 10:22 PM, Puzzle said:

They bombarded us with chemtrails here yesterday afternoon. I shut all my windows for the night.

Does this look like what you guys may be talking about regarding webs etc?

Screenshot 2023-10-17 at 22.17.22.png

I've seen a lot of cobwebs at my house, a spider crawled onto one and it died

On 2/28/2024 at 7:31 PM, LastOneLeftInTheCounty said:

Anyone ever get this? Looking at a space outdoors and seeing tiny particles falling in the direction of the wind? 
Even on sunny clear days, overcast days, I can ALWAYS see particles wafting around, sometimes it looks like half invisible microscopic rain. It’s never ‘clear’, even when the weather is pristine, there’s always this stuff falling down and there’s a lot of it

I'm glad you mentioned this. Sometimes when I'm out in my garden at night, if I stand with the light from my kitchen window behind me and look towards something in shadow, if I keep still and look closely, I start seeing what looks like 'snow' falling down from above all around me. When I first experienced this, it kinda spooked me a little, which wasn't surprising as it was a mostly cloudless evening and it wasn't raining or anything, the patio was dry, also it was the middle of summer!

• Thanks 1