Mysterious handbags

Why did the ancients carry handbags?

Are they handbags? OR something else?

It could be that this is like a pop-up tent, instead it's a pop-up ship?

You toss it and there is your ship to go anywhere you like..... e.g. to Tesco etc...

PS, tinfoil hat already has a page.

https://tinfoilhatlady.com/2014/06/10/ancient-purses-and-balls-of-power/😁

Another explanation here. Nothing mysterious but pollinating....

https://andrewgough.co.uk/articles_pollen/

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, DaleP said:

You toss it and there is your ship to go anywhere you like..... e.g. to Tesco etc...

Graham Hancock, calls them man bags, 🤣

Check this crap out, are they saying something in plain sight, 🤔

B6-D88-CE3-AB79-4-A03-9778-A96-C15052572

• Haha 3

The handbags has made me curious for a few years…they’re really like modern handbags too 😂

The vulture stone of gobekli tepe is a solstice date stone according to scientist martin sweatman who’s been studying the stones for years trying to decode them. The animals symbolise the constellations and fit to the date gobekli was thought to have been constructed.

I saw hancock’s presentation of it recently, which goes into a lot more (convincing) detail. I am interested in astronomy and astrology so pulled up the astro chart for the dates the tepe temple was supposedly constructed. I gawked in amazement at the planetary alignments at that time. Very very rare conjunction of major planets, in the same constellation, at that specific point on earth , at the midday sun of the summer solstice, showed that place to be a ‘earth horizon portal’ is all i can describe it as being. All the planets of the solar system were focused…concentrated at that place. 3-D earth place astrology is too detailed to go into here, but its why a persons birth place is essential to know their chart. 
The portal exactly aligned with sirius. Just to add that treat to the amazing rarer than rocking horse shit alignment - sirius, the highly suspected ‘second sun’ of our solar system was exactly on the horizon hitting gobekli tepe at that time….with the solstice sun charging it. A portal. These times are when the veil is thinnest. You’d sit in the temple and be able to commune with ‘the gods’. 

Anyway that’s some background about the importance of these monuments always being aligned with solstice positions. A portal, spiritual consciousness portal. 
Those that have had out of personal ego consciousness experiences of wider consciousness, know that it’s like a portal opening of the mind. A bit like ‘coming-up’ when tripping….a movement, pulling of your consciousness to expand. These states are naturally possible at specific times of the year, with the solstices being powerful. The spring equinox too - very thin veil. 

The vulture stone can possibly give us a clue about the Mesopotamian carvings of the gods carrying them; the handbags on the vulture stone represent pictorially the setting sun, with animals carved beside the bags on that stone to show the constellations for the other equinox dates.

So, symbolism of ‘setting sun’ looks like a handbag.

The rising and setting sun spiritually symbolically references consciousness.

The gods carvings, to me, remind me of the more modern eliphas levi baphomet imagery. (Which many mis-interpret, wont go into that here in detail but briefly the secret of over-coming dualistic material planes is depicted) - you’ll notice the gods hold the handbag in their left hands, and the left hand is down - the setting sun goes down doesnt it. Below the horizon. The left hand of baphomet is held down:

image.jpeg.8b140d539e83719605b958fa67415521.jpeg

There’s the ‘left hand path’ and the ‘right hand path’ of spirituality.
Im inclined to think it represents ‘left-brain’, ‘right-brain’ aspects of consciousness, personally.

Left hand path briefly is to live through all ones desires and obsessions, thoroughly exhausting all ego traits, immersing yourself into the vices of ego, which leads to wisdom. Or the right-hand path, is to live a virtuous life, renounce all sensory ego vices, to wisdom.

There’s the black moon by baphomet’s left hand and the golden moon or sun, by the right-hand. 

The truth is, both paths lead to wisdom, and both paths lead to God. Because between the 2 hands we have the central symbols on baphomet of the 2 snakes joining, the lower central flame above its head = union of the dualistic consciousness into non-dual unified consciousness.

The gods carving of the annunaki show lower left hand setting sun bag, and the right hand held high holding out a pine cone. Pine cone symbolism is well known as pineal gland, which activates all the other glands in the body, and the brain major glands to produce naturally DMT: god union consciousness. 

The bag/setting sun symbolises the left-hand ego-desire of all material pleasure path, because the setting sun is death of the sun (god) and by utterly exhausting our ego’s via this path we literally do have ego-emotional-spiritual baggage and a heavy life, dying of karmic causes…a life of suffering. Yet the pineal right-hand path is one of seeking the bright moon/sun, developing our ego-chastity, and lifting ourselves higher, in consciousness. The pineal cone is akin to the lotus flower symbolism of eastern spirituality.

All paths lead to Rome as they say, so we all should follow our calling, as wisdom is at the end of all paths. 

The Mesopotamian carvings were in essence, symbolically, a very early version of baphomet.

This kind of imagery tends to show similar symbolistic attributes - Duality, material planes like 3-D earth/time has 2 forces working. Know them and liberate from them with wisdom. 

All god carvings im finding its the left hand down theyre holding their handbags, would be good to get a cuneiform script translation for whats carved on this bag!:

image.jpeg.d3e739159e1d038912d47a75af6c5990.jpeg

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, DaleP said:

I love your pop-up ship idea 😂🤣 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Yes i can see my humour has more mileage to go before it travels well, 🤣

there is a pivot with many of these things where people can either go literal or metaphorical...

i watched graham hancock's recent series in which he travelled around some incredible ancient sites making the argument that they all date back to 12000 years ago when there was a catastrophe. But part way through one episode there is a clip of him speaking to jeremy paxman in the past and paxman suggests the atlantis myth might be a metaphor.

But can it be both? Can there have been an older civilisation and a catastrophe whilst at the same time much of the spiritual imagery and mythology has been created to reflect inner processes?

A lot of people are convinced all of this can be explained by physical aliens but i don't think it's all as literal as that

• Like 2

On one level could be survival of previous "advanced " group that liked to carry handbags who then came down from mountains with there star lore and built "civilization" agriculture etc ?

Handbags could be symbolism of something else ?

I did read a quite convincing idea by Andrew Collins  in Gateway to Atlantis I think that Cuba could have been Atlantis description in Critias  or part of it due to the position of Cord de Guaniguanico mountains and shielding  plain in front which was larger when sea was lower 

Edited by Talorgan

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

there is a pivot with many of these things where people can either go literal or metaphorical...

i watched graham hancock's recent series in which he travelled around some incredible ancient sites making the argument that they all date back to 12000 years ago when there was a catastrophe. But part way through one episode there is a clip of him speaking to jeremy paxman in the past and paxman suggests the atlantis myth might be a metaphor.

But can it be both? Can there have been an older civilisation and a catastrophe whilst at the same time much of the spiritual imagery and mythology has been created to reflect inner processes?

A lot of people are convinced all of this can be explained by physical aliens but i don't think it's all as literal as that

I posted this in @Clarissa thread, what i want to do is map the last super continent Pangaea with all of the Megalithic sites in place, plus an overlay of Ley lines, not got round to it yet, but i feel that there would be evidence for intelligent life on this planet to be found in deep time, if things line up and with other circumstantial evidence i think would be a strong indicator to theories like Atlantis, Lemuria/mu and possibly other unknowns to be found, the big surprise for me would be to find the Pyramids of Giza to be still in a central location, 👍

59 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I posted this in @Clarissa thread, what i want to do is map the last super continent Pangaea with all of the Megalithic sites in place, plus an overlay of Ley lines, not got round to it yet, but i feel that there would be evidence for intelligent life on this planet to be found in deep time, if things line up and with other circumstantial evidence i think would be a strong indicator to theories like Atlantis, Lemuria/mu and possibly other unknowns to be found, the big surprise for me would be to find the Pyramids of Giza to be still in a central location, 👍

The great pyramid measurements demonstrates who designed it  knew size of earth  and the priest in Plato's Timaeus Critias  reported by Plato  said to Solon  that the Greeks didn't know how old their civilization was or how many fire water destructions had been .

Edited by Talorgan

On 11/27/2022 at 8:40 PM, DaleP said:

62762714_ahangbag.jpg.e2314cd21603d9c613a3bc465da81435.jpg

Seriously though, I've no idea what these handbags are for, maybe they are some kind of power transformers. :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...

If you consider Today as is.. The only thing we build on Mountain top are observatories.. Temples to the stars.. if Tommorow, sea levels rose 400 feet, with tidal waves of a 1000 feet, every single peice of our existance would be washed away and buried and those that survied would be back to the stone age.. if you was fortunate to be out at sea in Submarine all your known ports would not be there any more.

So Captain Nemo lands ashore with his first aid kit, and bag of heirloom seeds, mainly Super strain Marjuweenie he picked up at Amsterdam. Has to console all the widows and rebuild mankinds from doom. Hmmmm something to be said about bieng a submariner.

Edited by SkyBlueEyes
spelling corrections

On 11/30/2022 at 2:17 AM, BeeThrive said:

A portal, spiritual consciousness portal.

I hate when they make a video private after I posted the link. It's like saying don't share the video after uploading it. 🙄

This is a pocket but a concept of handbag portal is similar.

See if you can access other dimension, you will be able to materialize objects just like some gurus do.

I'll let you know if I start to manifest gold bars. I am nearly there. 😁

Edited by DaleP
  • Haha 1

you know 4D is Time.   So if you was imortal and could live forever and you could put everything in your pocket for a breif moment so you could pull anything out at any time. even before you put it in your pocket.. Not a time portal but a pocket of time, which beats a pocket watch or a swiss army pocket knife... But i am not sure i would wanna put a snake in my pocket for any length of time 😖

f666san9v0c21-4197328704.png.f9230eae5d9ffb9fa4a55762389dcab4.png

• 5 weeks later...
14 hours ago, DaleP said:

Another one.

I would go with this guys explanation, seems more logical too me, as I don'y buy all this nonsense that they they didn't have high tech in ancient days. Didn't God say 'There is nothing new under the sun'?

• Like 1

My brother used to work for a Rabbi, helping out with the circumcisions, he didn't pay my brother a lot of money, it was only a Saturday job, but, he used to get five pounds, plus tips!🤭 But, he was allowed to keep the foreskins, which he always did without fail, and he always  took them home, dried them out, and dear old Mum sewed them together to make purses! Now here's the clever bit, if you rubbed then in a certain way, they'd swell up to the size of shopping bags!🤭 Could this be the answer to the age old carvings? Could those buildings have been ancient Synagogues?🤔

Edited by Mr Crabtree