Jump to content

Hollow Earth


Recommended Posts

 

Is our earth hollow, well if this video is any thing to go by, I'd say absolutely. In this video Mythos talks about a book that was published in 1895 called

 

'Etidorhpa'

by John Uri Lloyd

 

John Lloyd was a well respected pharmaceutical manufacturer & his book is far from science fiction.

 

Etidorhpa spelt backwards is Aphrodite

 

1653874654_aendorpha.jpg.cdbf1b0fb40ecceec7a757cec1ada772.jpg

 

The video;

 

 

 

 

Edited by alexa
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Is our earth hollow, well if this video is any thing to go by, I'd say absolutely. In this video Mythos talks about a book that was published in 1895 called

 

'Etidorhpa'

by John Uri Lloyd

 

John Lloyd was a well respected pharmaceutical manufacturer & his book is far from science fiction.

 

Etidorhpa spelt backwards is Aphrodite

 

1653874654_aendorpha.jpg.cdbf1b0fb40ecceec7a757cec1ada772.jpg

Interesting. I downloaded the book from archive, https://archive.org/details/etidorhpaorendof00lloy

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

William Morgan is the guy ' I am the man' feartured in the book ' Etidorhpa'.

He was an anti Freemason & disappeared in 1826 .

Morgan announced his intention to publish a book exposing Freemasonry's secrets, he was arrested on trumped-up charges. He disappeared soon after and was believed to have been kidnapped and killed by Masons from western New York.

 

Soon after Morgan disappeared, Miller published Morgan's book, which became a bestseller because of the notoriety of the events surrounding his disappearance. Miller did not say that Morgan had been murdered but that he had been "carried away."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)

 

WILLIAM MORGAN

 

438367965_awilliam.jpg.151ceb0552f6963381071d3a21aef747.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Is our earth hollow, well if this video is any thing to go by, I'd say absolutely. In this video Mythos talks about a book that was published in 1895 called

 

'Etidorhpa'

by John Uri Lloyd

 

John Lloyd was a well respected pharmaceutical manufacturer & his book is far from science fiction.

 

Etidorhpa spelt backwards is Aphrodite

 

1653874654_aendorpha.jpg.cdbf1b0fb40ecceec7a757cec1ada772.jpg

 

The video;

 

 

 

 

If it's hollow wouldn't the earth have to be a sphere for safety's sake , if it was hollow and flat you would risk falling out the bottom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peter said:

If it's hollow wouldn't the earth have to be a sphere for safety's sake , if it was hollow and flat you would risk falling out the bottom

 

No not necessarily, the earth has three layers beneath it, as it has three heavens above it. Read 'The Legend of the Jews.'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

 

No not necessarily, the earth has three layers beneath it, as it has three heavens above it. Read 'The Legend of the Jews.'

Are you sure ,I saw the legend of Zorro once

You follow the KJ bible ,if the Jews are correct why don't you follow them, seems counter productive to me,god forbid your cherry picking

Edited by peter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Nicholas Roerich & Helena Roerich

 

There is a legend in Tibet
that has existed for thousands of years
of a hidden underground kingdom known as Shambhala.

 

In 1933 Nicholas Roerich & Helena Roerich
took a journey deep into the Tibetan Himalayas
under the funding of American sponsors.

 

How ever the Roerich's disappeared somewhere in the Himalaya
for more than 12 months, and they said, that came across of some kind of magical stone.

 

Finally when back in America,  Franklin Delano Roosevelt,
funded a second expedition in which they again,
completely disappeared for three months in the Himalayas. 

And whether or not they knew it,they were being followed
and monitored by British, American, and Soviet spies.
At least, until they disappeared.

 

Nicholas Roerich is believed to have come into possession
of a mysterious object known as the Chintamani Stone.

He then revealed the stone's identity,
calling it Lapis Exilis,  guessing it to be made of moldavite.

 

https://www.sacred-texts.com/sro/hchg/hchg78.htm

 

 

In an ancient Tibetan prophecy,this prophecy describes a future
in which humanity has deteriorated from materialism and the people of the surface

become united under an evil king.
At this time, Shambhala is foretold to arise from hiding,
and the ruler of Shambhala would ignite a war
employing powerful magical weapons
to utterly obliterate the evil king and his forces.

 

These magical weapons became of great interest to the rising world powers,
Russia, Britain, Japan, and the US.

Many powerful officials took this prophecy literally
including the US Vice President, Henry A. Wallace
who eagerly awaited the delivery of the Chintamani fragm
writing in a letter to Roerich,
'We await the Stone and we welcome you again
to this glorious land of destiny.'

 

But Rearich handed it back.

 

 

 

 

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/10/2022 at 12:33 PM, peter said:

If it's hollow wouldn't the earth have to be a sphere for safety's sake , if it was hollow and flat you would risk falling out the bottom

 

I think the earth could shape like a soup bowl full of cereal. Get the picture?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

I think the earth could shape like a soup bowl full of cereal. Get the picture?

Yes it creates a mental picture that I find quite amusing and your entitled to think what you like  however I wish you were a little more specific would that be corn flakes or rice bubbles

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, peter said:

Yes it creates a mental picture that I find quite amusing and your entitled to think what you like  however I wish you were a little more specific would that be corn flakes or rice bubbles

How about Lucky Charms? 😁

21104054_front_a06_@2.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Itsa said:

 

 

Thanks for sharing this video Itsa. 👍 It's interesting at 40:10 where he talks of the Vatican wanting specific places on earth, as upon the top of Mount Herman where the 200 angels landed there now resides a UN military base. It makes you wonder just what the heck are they doing there ? 

 

image_2022-11-13_050218284.png

Edited by alexa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, alexa said:

 

It's interesting at 40:10 where he talks of the Vatican wanting specific places on earth, as upon the top of Mount Herman where the 200 angels landed there now resides a UN military base. It makes you wonder just what the heck are they doing there ? 

 

 

There never landed 200 angels nor does your Vatican know. This is not how it works. I have seen so much of what is in all the legends of this so-called world with my own eyes. And I say that humans have never been able to understand what this phenomenon is. You try to reach for a particle of a tiny frame of reality without recognising. And yet you are not alone because billions are dreaming.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...