Jump to content

Aaron Carter, Found Dead In Bathtub, Was Pressured By FBI To FRAME Michael Jackson


Truthblast

Recommended Posts

Aaron Carter from the once popular band Backstreet Boys was found drowned in his bathtub 2 days ago.

 

In this interview before his death Carter talks on camera about the FBI trying to PRESSURE HIM into ACCUSING MICHAEL JACKSON OF HAVING SEXUALLY ABUSED HIM:

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZJTGf3eAxIcO/

 

Carter says that he and Michael Jackson were good friends, that Michael never did anything inappropriate and that they "just smoked weed together that day".

 

Carter is dead.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2022 at 10:20 AM, Truthblast said:

Aaron Carter from the once popular band Backstreet Boys was found drowned in his bathtub 2 days ago.

 

In this interview before his death Carter talks on camera about the FBI trying to PRESSURE HIM into ACCUSING MICHAEL JACKSON OF HAVING SEXUALLY ABUSED HIM:

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZJTGf3eAxIcO/

 

Carter says that he and Michael Jackson were good friends, that Michael never did anything inappropriate and that they "just smoked weed together that day".

 

Carter is dead.

Vax promoter? then fuck him, I've got no sympathy for anyone who promoted that mass murder programme!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

But why? Isn't the jackson is a paedo thing a dead issue. No one's talking about it anymore, jackson is dead, most people believe he was a paedo anyway, carter coming forward and saying jackson tried to paedo him doesn't really do much because most people believe jackson is a paedo anyway

Maybe carter was lying to get publicity for himself by attaching himself to a controversial issue

Why would the fbi want carter dead? For not saying jacko is a paedo- - doesn't make sense

Carter probably offed himself on a mixture of drugs and drowned in the bath - just like whitney houston, or was she killed by the fbi as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

But why? Isn't the jackson is a paedo thing a dead issue. No one's talking about it anymore, jackson is dead, most people believe he was a paedo anyway, carter coming forward and saying jackson tried to paedo him doesn't really do much because most people believe jackson is a paedo anyway

Maybe carter was lying to get publicity for himself by attaching himself to a controversial issue

Why would the fbi want carter dead? For not saying jacko is a paedo- - doesn't make sense

Carter probably offed himself on a mixture of drugs and drowned in the bath - just like whitney houston, or was she killed by the fbi as well

 

Whitney Houston was starting to become vocal about the music industry.

 

Into the bathtub she went.

 

3 years later her daughter ended up in the bathtub.

 

Carter was accusing his brother and others of being rapists and abusers.

 

The LA music industry is not a healthy one.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Truthblast said:

 

Whitney Houston was starting to become vocal about the music industry.

 

Into the bathtub she went.

 

3 years later her daughter ended up in the bathtub.

 

Carter was accusing his brother and others of being rapists and abusers.

 

The LA music industry is not a healthy one.

 

Makes me nervous getting into the bath now

 

What was houston saying that necessitated her getting offed, can't find much about it or her daughter's death

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...