Richard D Hall

alexa

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 7:50 PM, IWTBF said:

And another one:

"Manchester on Camera"

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=308&part=1&gen=99

"In this next instalment of Manchester Arena incident research, Richard examines the CCTV evidence produced by the public inquiry with a critical eye. The CCTV images and the public inquiry video testimonies provide a treasure chest of clues about the true nature of this incident. A  Manchester Arena CCTV Viewing Tool accompanies this film, which allows anyone to view the still images in time order and allows the user to use filters to select what images to display. The viewing tool provides for the first time the ability to make use of the CCTV images, which have been extracted from hundreds of PDF documents. Some of the findings in the images are very intriguing, and there may be more anomalies which viewers with a keen eye will find. Instructions on how to use the online tool are contained within the film.".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Got and email from Richard about the death of Baram Blackett in a house fire in Newcastle. Richard did a few programmes on Blackett and Wilson's historical works. This is the second fire at the house, the first, according to Richard, was an attempt on Blackett's life.

On DI Headlines today too

https://davidicke.com/2023/12/19/three-historians-king-arthur-researchers-alan-wilson-ross-broadstock-and-now-baram-blackett-all-dead-within-14-months/

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Got and email from Richard about the death of Baram Blackett in a house fire in Newcastle. Richard did a few programmes on Blackett and Wilson's historical works. This is the second fire at the house, the first, according to Richard, was an attempt on Blackett's life.

Yes, I saw the same email.

While not very widely well-known, both Wilson and Blackett have presented some very good research that questions the 'official narrative' of the history and timeline that we have been presented over the years.

Those videos are well worth a watch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Yes, I saw the same email.

While not very widely well-known, both Wilson and Blackett have presented some very good research that questions the 'official narrative' of the history and timeline that we have been presented over the years.

Those videos are well worth a watch.

The amount of vitriol they have received from mainstream academia is quite staggering. One of the worst I recall was a piece that attacked their publisher for daring to print their research. However, from what I have read - and I admit it is not a great deal - about Arthur, the attacks seem to be based not on the historical record but on the men themselves for not having higher degrees in ancient history. Snobbery at its worst.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh look! It's "Nick Bickerstaff" from the "Manchester event" on a TV program in 2015.

https://odysee.com/@importantinformation:9/Rinder:1

"Nick Bickerstaff appeared as a victim during the Manchester Arena Bombing.
Richard Hall claims Bickerstaff is a crisis-actor."

"For more info you should watch Richard's film called Manchester - The Night of the Bang:
https://odysee.com/@importantinformation:9/nightofthebang:8

Judge Rinder, Season 2 episode 4.
Air date: January 8, 2015"

• Like 2

On 3/1/2023 at 11:23 AM, sock muppet said:

More info on the above quote and the earliest reference to it is by Edgar Allan Poe, but also part of one of the best soul tracks ever 'I Heard It Through the Grapevine' usually associated with Marvin Gaye but also the Miracles and Gladys Knight and the Pips, 👍

Still can't remember who said it within the UFO personalities out there.

2021266-Edgar-Allan-Poe-Quote-Believe-only-half-of-what-you-see-and-4192358924.jpg.4536af08e1d60a6361ac6047efdf972a.jpg

Found him, Alex Collier at 01:31:05 used the same quote in an interview he did in 1994, the video is worth revisiting as quite a lot of what Alex was saying then has reference to what is happening today, this is the best version i could find, others had glitchy audio.

https://www.alexcollier.org/

https://www.alexcollier.org/alex-collier-video-interview-1994/

Shane_Shinner

Alex Collier interview (1994) Aliens and Draco Reptilians

Duration 01:59:01

https://rumble.com/v15dyn6-alex-collier-interview-1994-aliens-and-draco-reptilians.html

alexcollier_640x360.webp.6acc498ae8f665899ac8053585670d9d.webp

• Thanks 1

I really hope by some miracle, Richard is not ruined by what takes place in court.

It's obviously a hit job.

He is one of the really decent people you'll likely meet in life and I hope whatever happens, he will be able to keep doing what he is best at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I would suggest Richard falls into the group that is 'too truthful' for the comfort of the ones in power in Brussels. Keeping that in mind, Assange has been freely publishing anything he wants, for a decade, yet he is 'an unstoppable whistle-blower'.

The math doesn't add up.

Some got away with it through it becoming a comedy skit. I'm glad Richard went the way he did like the NASA/Mars vids.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 3:36 PM, novymir said:

Oh look! It's "Nick Bickerstaff" from the "Manchester event" on a TV program in 2015.

https://odysee.com/@importantinformation:9/Rinder:1

"Nick Bickerstaff appeared as a victim during the Manchester Arena Bombing.
Richard Hall claims Bickerstaff is a crisis-actor."

"For more info you should watch Richard's film called Manchester - The Night of the Bang:
https://odysee.com/@importantinformation:9/nightofthebang:8

Judge Rinder, Season 2 episode 4.
Air date: January 8, 2015"

Definitely the same guy! I recently took a test through UNSW in facial recognition and was scored in the top 1% of participants, from an expert 🤣 it is the same guy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really wish Richard would explain how or why he thinks the Nicola Bulley case was a psyop. I've heard someone claim that her death had something to do with organised crime. It seems to me this was a cover up rather than some hoax/staged psyop designed to shut down amatueur investigators and youtubers/tikctokers. Not sure what to make of Curtis Arnold who was going around St Michael's trying to find out what happened to her, to me him travelling all the way from the midlands just to poke around a caravan park and have himself banned from entering the area seems a little drastic. I suspect if it's a psyop he is just an actor playing a role. He does loads of videos on youtube going around annoying businesses, the police and members of the public filming and intimidating people like alot of these "audits" do, Charlie Veitch does the same for his youtube channel.

On 1/14/2024 at 12:08 AM, Occulus5 said:

I really wish Richard would explain how or why he thinks the Nicola Bulley case was a psyop. I've heard someone claim that her death had something to do with organised crime. It seems to me this was a cover up rather than some hoax/staged psyop designed to shut down amatueur investigators and youtubers/tikctokers. Not sure what to make of Curtis Arnold who was going around St Michael's trying to find out what happened to her, to me him travelling all the way from the midlands just to poke around a caravan park and have himself banned from entering the area seems a little drastic. I suspect if it's a psyop he is just an actor playing a role. He does loads of videos on youtube going around annoying businesses, the police and members of the public filming and intimidating people like alot of these "audits" do, Charlie Veitch does the same for his youtube channel.

I would be interested in his thoughts on the Nicola Bulley case too. To me it seems more likely that Nicola stumbled on to some information that exposed Paul Bulley and whoever he works with/for. She was then silenced by Paul/and others and because Paul is 'protected' or at least who he works for/with is protected the 'powers that be for not much longer', initiated their cover up by pulling their 'clean up operatives' in the picture. 

On the Curtis thing, it could be any of those, or it may simply be that getting YouTube views/subs and such is a lucrative business these days and cases like Nicola's or 'True Crime' in general get a lot of hits. 

15 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I would be interested in his thoughts on the Nicola Bulley case too. To me it seems more likely that Nicola stumbled on to some information that exposed Paul Bulley and whoever he works with/for. She was then silenced by Paul/and others and because Paul is 'protected' or at least who he works for/with is protected the 'powers that be for not much longer', initiated their cover up by pulling their 'clean up operatives' in the picture. 

On the Curtis thing, it could be any of those, or it may simply be that getting YouTube views/subs and such is a lucrative business these days and cases like Nicola's or 'True Crime' in general get a lot of hits. 

Well I mentioned this on Richard's recent video on his Odysee channel where he's talking to James Delingpole about Manchester. Richard replied saying he wants to give the story a wide berth as he feels the story was used to get people like himself talking about and making videos and coming to the wrong conclusions so that they had an excuse to censor people. Not sure what you mean about Paul Bulley, you probably mean Paul Ansell. Peter Hyatt did a video about Paul where said that he felt Paul was being truthful.

There's been many claims and theories, but one I read recently was a Substack article talking about links to organsed crime, drugs trafficking, snail farms, Italian Mafia, fraudulent businesses etc. Paul Ansell worked at BAE Systems, and Nicola's father runs a freight company, so maybe there's some connection there.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Occulus5 said:

Well I mentioned this on Richard's recent video on his Odysee channel where he's talking to James Delingpole about Manchester. Richard replied saying he wants to give the story a wide berth as he feels the story was used to get people like himself talking about and making videos and coming to the wrong conclusions so that they had an excuse to censor people. Not sure what you mean about Paul Bulley, you probably mean Paul Ansell. Peter Hyatt did a video about Paul where said that he felt Paul was being truthful.

There's been many claims and theories, but one I read recently was a Substack article talking about links to organsed crime, drugs trafficking, snail farms, Italian Mafia, fraudulent businesses etc. Paul Ansell worked at BAE Systems, and Nicola's father runs a freight company, so maybe there's some connection there.

Yes, certainly it does look like certain stories have been 'manufactured' for that purpose as Richard says. I am not sure if the Nicola Bulley case is one of those, but certainly given the attention it received and the fact none of it adds up, it could well be. Ahh yes, Paul Ansell, I actually like Peter Hyatt a lot and always find his points very valid, but admit I was surprised he thought Ansell sounded innocent. So either the 'training' these 'operatives' receive is of a very high standard, or Ansell was told 'don't worry, we will sort the clean up operation', thereby meaning Ansell was not involved in the act and thus aside from 'guilty knowledge' was able to come across without guilt? 

Whatever it is, it does seem the whole area is seeped in weirdness and perhaps the occult. Whatever happened, it seems Nicola became a 'danger' to them, whoever 'they' are. 

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, certainly it does look like certain stories have been 'manufactured' for that purpose as Richard says. I am not sure if the Nicola Bulley case is one of those, but certainly given the attention it received and the fact none of it adds up, it could well be. Ahh yes, Paul Ansell, I actually like Peter Hyatt a lot and always find his points very valid, but admit I was surprised he thought Ansell sounded innocent. So either the 'training' these 'operatives' receive is of a very high standard, or Ansell was told 'don't worry, we will sort the clean up operation', thereby meaning Ansell was not involved in the act and thus aside from 'guilty knowledge' was able to come across without guilt? 

Whatever it is, it does seem the whole area is seeped in weirdness and perhaps the occult. Whatever happened, it seems Nicola became a 'danger' to them, whoever 'they' are. 

Yeah I was very surprised about Hyatt's view on Paul being truthful, I expected the opposite, but again it's likely the video would've been pulled from youtube if he said that. Maybe Hyatt has been threatend. The occult aspect seems interesting but could be disinformation.

This is the Substack site I mentioned:

https://outsidethecave.substack.com/

I've read through many of the lengthy articles, lots of weird clams about an Italian mafia boss coming to the UK and living in a semi detached in Garstang, something to do with a couple setting up a snail farm which didn't last very long, Tommy Ball's shoes was mentioned and his son, export of live animals, fradulent businesses in Blackpool owned by the same person. No idea what to make of all that.

Edited by Occulus5

16 hours ago, Occulus5 said:

Yeah I was very surprised about Hyatt's view on Paul being truthful, I expected the opposite, but again it's likely the video would've been pulled from youtube if he said that. Maybe Hyatt has been threatend. The occult aspect seems interesting but could be disinformation.

This is the Substack site I mentioned:

https://outsidethecave.substack.com/

I've read through many of the lengthy articles, lots of weird clams about an Italian mafia boss coming to the UK and living in a semi detached in Garstang, something to do with a couple setting up a snail farm which didn't last very long, Tommy Ball's shoes was mentioned and his son, export of live animals, fradulent businesses in Blackpool owned by the same person. No idea what to make of all that.

Yeah me too on Hyatt. I almost always watch his stuff and think he is highly credible and on the money. But, on Ansell I was surprised. Again, it could be that Ansell was highly coached but you would still imagine that Hyatt would pick up on that. The other possibility is that Nicola was killed as a warning to Ansell to stay quiet on whatever he is involved in, but yet again, surely Hyatt would have picked up on something. 

Thanks for the link, will check it out. 

Yeah there are a lot of theories out there. No doubt the area is strange though, as well as the residents. Then there are the family ties that Ansell apparently has to drug trafficking. This whole case is the UK's equivalent to the Kiely Rodni case, another that was strange from start to end with strange 'characters' and a strange death, and an area thought to be a waypoint for all sorts of nefarious stuff. 

17 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yeah me too on Hyatt. I almost always watch his stuff and think he is highly credible and on the money. But, on Ansell I was surprised. Again, it could be that Ansell was highly coached but you would still imagine that Hyatt would pick up on that. The other possibility is that Nicola was killed as a warning to Ansell to stay quiet on whatever he is involved in, but yet again, surely Hyatt would have picked up on something. 

Thanks for the link, will check it out. 

Yeah there are a lot of theories out there. No doubt the area is strange though, as well as the residents. Then there are the family ties that Ansell apparently has to drug trafficking. This whole case is the UK's equivalent to the Kiely Rodni case, another that was strange from start to end with strange 'characters' and a strange death, and an area thought to be a waypoint for all sorts of nefarious stuff. 

Yes the residents and the village does seem strange. I've heard people say that the whole village was in on her murder in some Wicker Man style ritual, hard to believe I suppose. This Curtis Media bloke annoys me, his youtube channel is some audit thing where he goes around private premises fiming with his camera trying to annoy people working there.

There's a thread here for the whole Nicola Bulley thing if people want to explore and discuss this further:

I don't blame RDH for not actively getting involved with this story, I do still think there is something suspicious going on, however I have reached a point myself where a number of people have just taken the opportunity to just start unloading a load of speculation, some of it unfounded, and it is the kind of baseless speculation and distraction that just makes genuine 'conspiracy theorists' look silly and unhinged.

And then in a kind of reverse 'turn-about', this just then undermines all of the good work that people like RDH have done over the years, now that it seems anyone can become an 'amateur sleuth' posting videos on YouTube.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

There's a thread here for the whole Nicola Bulley thing if people want to explore and discuss this further:

I don't blame RDH for not actively getting involved with this story, I do still think there is something suspicious going on, however I have reached a point myself where a number of people have just taken the opportunity to just start unloading a load of speculation, some of it unfounded, and it is the kind of baseless speculation and distraction that just makes genuine 'conspiracy theorists' look silly and unhinged.

And then in a kind of reverse 'turn-about', this just then undermines all of the good work that people like RDH have done over the years, now that it seems anyone can become an 'amateur sleuth' posting videos on YouTube.

Yes, it is certainly a very fine balance to strike isn't it. Some obviously come at things from quite obscure angles which can really cast a bad light on all researchers. But on the other hand, I think it is important that researchers don't give up easily on such cases which is often the case. You take say this case and the Kiely Rodni case, and how many of these 'researchers or content creators' moved on as soon as the 'authorities' came to their conclusions? Many researchers fell by the wayside as soon as the inquest came back with 'nothing to see here'. 

In both cases, I think there is bigger and far reaching consequences and bigger pictures at work, perhaps much grander conspiracies. It is hard to strike the right balance but it is good that some are still shining a light on such cases which may hopefully one day lead to a breakthrough. 

13 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes, it is certainly a very fine balance to strike isn't it. Some obviously come at things from quite obscure angles which can really cast a bad light on all researchers. But on the other hand, I think it is important that researchers don't give up easily on such cases which is often the case. You take say this case and the Kiely Rodni case, and how many of these 'researchers or content creators' moved on as soon as the 'authorities' came to their conclusions? Many researchers fell by the wayside as soon as the inquest came back with 'nothing to see here'. 

In both cases, I think there is bigger and far reaching consequences and bigger pictures at work, perhaps much grander conspiracies. It is hard to strike the right balance but it is good that some are still shining a light on such cases which may hopefully one day lead to a breakthrough. 

It might of course simply be the case that there was 'nothing to see here', and that the mainstream media had focused so much on this story just to whip up such 'amateur sleuths' and 'content creators', who at the end of the day were just capitalising on the YouTube 'industry' which allows them to make money from videos that others watch.

I don't know really, and I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do note that people regularly still post in the Nicola Bulley thread, yet nothing 'concrete' ever emerges, just more supposition and theories, with little evidence to back them up.

One thing I will give RDH credit for, is that he doesn't seek 'clicks' for advertising, and doesn't put out endless streams of 'update' tidbits. When he finds a story worth investigating, he thoroughly investigates it and compiles and presents the evidence he finds.

One thing he cannot be accused of is 'churning'.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

It might of course simply be the case that there was 'nothing to see here', and that the mainstream media had focused so much on this story just to whip up such 'amateur sleuths' and 'content creators', who at the end of the day were just capitalising on the YouTube 'industry' which allows them to make money from videos that others watch.

I don't know really, and I don't claim to have all the answers, but I do note that people regularly still post in the Nicola Bulley thread, yet nothing 'concrete' ever emerges, just more supposition and theories, with little evidence to back them up.

One thing I will give RDH credit for, is that he doesn't seek 'clicks' for advertising, and doesn't put out endless streams of 'update' tidbits. When he finds a story worth investigating, he thoroughly investigates it and compiles and presents the evidence he finds.

One thing he cannot be accused of is 'churning'.

Totally agree on RDH; ne of the best 'alternative researchers' out there, particularly when it comes to 'false flags' or the big cases like Maddie McCann, which is perhaps exactly why he has been targeted.

Yes, the possibility that there was nothing in the cases exists, but I personally find it alarming how these researchers push for truth and so hard, only for them to totally give up when the 'authorities' say 'there is nothing to see here'. It is like that statement by authority totally disempowers them and they lose all the fight they had for the cause, which is personally find interesting and scary. It shows to me at least, that a lot of these researchers are still very much locked into fighting something that they do not understand fully. 

And yes, the problem is that 'true crime sells' and always had, even before the internet. I remember why mum being subscribed to a 'serial killers' crime series of magazines as a kid detailing the stories behind some of the mass killers. You look at some of the interrogation videos for some crimes and they have millions of views in weeks. Now, some of these YouTube creators are likely to have always had an interest in such crimes, but no doubt some see it as a easy way to grow their channel and make some money. 

15 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Totally agree on RDH; ne of the best 'alternative researchers' out there, particularly when it comes to 'false flags' or the big cases like Maddie McCann, which is perhaps exactly why he has been targeted.

Yes, the possibility that there was nothing in the cases exists, but I personally find it alarming how these researchers push for truth and so hard, only for them to totally give up when the 'authorities' say 'there is nothing to see here'. It is like that statement by authority totally disempowers them and they lose all the fight they had for the cause, which is personally find interesting and scary. It shows to me at least, that a lot of these researchers are still very much locked into fighting something that they do not understand fully. 

And yes, the problem is that 'true crime sells' and always had, even before the internet. I remember why mum being subscribed to a 'serial killers' crime series of magazines as a kid detailing the stories behind some of the mass killers. You look at some of the interrogation videos for some crimes and they have millions of views in weeks. Now, some of these YouTube creators are likely to have always had an interest in such crimes, but no doubt some see it as a easy way to grow their channel and make some money. 

I agree about Hall, he doesn't do the youtube thing for likes and subscrbers which shows he is genuinely passionate about what he does and isn't bothered about money . I can't stand this Curtis media bloke, he's just an oppotunist sensationalist attention seeker to me, and judging by this DJE Media channel he looks like he's jump onto the Audit wagon (there are dozens of these channels - DJ Audits, Reggie Photo etc), and these audits are annoying where all they do is go around public and private places trying to provoke and intimate the people working there to get them to react and get abusive with them. The views these videos get are enormous. But it's interesting that it shows how aggressive, authoritatian, paranoid and Karen-ish alot of people have become and shows how cocky and arrogant the police are, all because someone is walking around with a camera. I think these audts are making matters worse, it will get to a point where people will be so annoyed by them that some new law will be pushed through where you can'f film in a public place.

Regarding Curtis Media and Nicola Bulley, but it's strange that he set his his channel just two days before she went missing.