Richard D Hall

alexa

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

That's exactly it - and pretty much what goes on at "journalist school" or whatever they have to do to get their 'degree' from university.

Common Purpose and their Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)

The ones that get to be TV presenters or 'roving reporters' will be suitably coached and trained how to 'act' in front of the cameras.

Because they're all actors, playing a role, formenting the narrative. I've been rewatching Doctor Who, Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures and it amuses me when BBC news presenters play 'guest roles' as, erm, themselves.

Anyway, if Marianna Spring was a real proper investigative journalist, she would have either read Richard Hall's book or watched his documentary for herself, and then made up her own mind. But these programmed types have no mind of their own, they just repeat what others have told them to say/do.

They are well paid too.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone like her earns 5 x times the money anyone would expect in this kind of role.

She has a real reek of "cultist" about her.

Would you wanna encounter her on a dark street?

🤣

11 hours ago, Truthblast said:

SPRING IS NOT ONLY NOT DOING HER JOB AT ALL, BUT SHE IS GOING AFTER A TRUE FREELANCE JOURNALIST WHO IS DOING IT.

Richard Hall is a REAL JOURNALIST who ALSO PAYS FOR HIS JOURNALISM HIMSELF.

Let's put aside whether she's an MI-5 asset, it's pretty clear she is a snob. Richard didn't go to the right school, study the right courses, never trained as a journalist, and doesn't use the correct lingo. I speak from experience when I say that the vast majority of BBC hacks are culled from Oxbridge (these days they have the odd diversity hire) and they are pretty much a closed shop. Moreover, nobody gets hired by the BBC unless they are vetted first by the security services. They are not neutral, and they are not balanced. They never really were but it's plain that the BBC in 2022 is not in harness to the government, but another entity entirely - the administrative state. Governments come and go. The civil service is a constant.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, alexa said:

Yeah that's right :classic_unsure:

The establishment are not suing Hall  the families of victims are.

Your premise that people are suing Hall for money is wrong, he has no money and those suing him know he has no money.

Edited by Mono Inc

22 hours ago, Mono Inc said:

The establishment are not suing Hall  the families of victims are.

Your premise that people are suing Hall for money is wrong, he has no money and those suing him know he has no money.

In that sense, Richard is judgment proof, but getting what he does have is not the intent. The plaintiffs want a verdict against him that will throw ice water on the aspirations of any other citizen journalist who dares take a poke at the establishment. Odd thing about Richard's case is why him and why now? He's been putting out videos for quite a while that challenge the established view of major events. He was left unmolested until the Manchester video. He even backed the 7/7 Ripple Effect films that, if anything, shone a light even further into the darkness.

Here's another thing. Who would take on a case where the possibility of recovering significant monetary damages is nil? A cottage in Wales and some video equipment wouldn't be enough to satisfy any judgment. So far, all I have heard is that Richard is going to be sued, but what's the cause of action? I haven't heard that stated yet.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 11/28/2022 at 4:54 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

In that sense, Richard is judgment proof, but getting what he does have is not the intent. The plaintiffs want a verdict against him that will throw ice water on the aspirations of any other citizen journalist who dares take a poke at the establishment. Odd thing about Richard's case is why him and why now? He's been putting out videos for quite a while that challenge the established view of major events. He was left unmolested until the Manchester video. He even backed the 7/7 Ripple Effect films that, if anything, shone a light even further into the darkness.

Here's another thing. Who would take on a case where the possibility of recovering significant monetary damages is nil? A cottage in Wales and some video equipment wouldn't be enough to satisfy any judgment. So far, all I have heard is that Richard is going to be sued, but what's the cause of action? I haven't heard that stated yet.

To answer your questions:

1.) Manchester puts DISNEY at risk of being destroyed if Richard's claims turn out correct. That's everything from Star Wars and Marvel to powerful news channels in America and all the Disney pop singers going down the toilet at once.

2.) Richard is probably going to be ordered by the court to pay 6 x times the amount of money he actually owns to shut him up for good and make an example of him. 

3.) Why now? Because something really really BAD is planned for the future and TPTB simply cannot have any Richard D Halls or would-be Richard D Halls around to uncover the NEXT one?

4.) If Richard was talking out of his ass, all the BBC had to do was to take his claims on one by one in a 1 hour segment and demonstrate step by step that they were FALSE. But even putting his CLAIMS on air was deemed dangerous?

5.) Agenda 2030 planners may have put together an even WILDER CHAOS AND DISTRACTION PLAN than everyone assumed. Their strategy may be to cause such RIDICULOUSLY OVER-THE-TOP CHAOS that the average person will be LEFT UNABLE TO IMAGINE AT ALL THAT THE CHAOS IS SYNTHETIC. They may not even be RATIONAL OR COGNITIVELY NORMAL at this point.

• Like 4

The premise that Richard D. Hall has "caused" any "harm" to any of the "victims" or their "family" is false. It is a mistake to accept that idea as a valid premise.

Which he seems to do with his "apology".

Any "harm" perceived and believed is self-generated from within their own mind, they have a choice on how to interpret things they see, hear, and think; they choose to assume "victimization", simply because someone doubts and disputes the "official" historical-"legal" record of events, as if such "official" "legal"-historical records of events are infallible expressions of absolute truth; an attitude/perspective of woeful ignorance-self-deceit, based on a complete misunderstanding/unawareness of how this world operates.

Richard D. Hall has violated no one's "rights", and has not harmed anyone, and owes no one an apology.

But, be that as it may be, it won't matter, this world is WackoWorld: Land of Hypocrisy, where telling the truth is treason, blasphemy, and is contrary to the point and purpose of this "world". And, be that as it may be, it is still one's perogative to change their mind and accept the supremacy of Truth...and express and share that with those who are also of a similar mind... The Truth never forces itself on anyone, and obviously never uses deceit... therefore, The Truth is incapable of doing harm, it only dispels and invalidates lies and illusions. To claim "harm" by Truth is an indication of allegiance to lies and liars...and murderers.

True Will is in alignment with TRUTH.

Governments and mega-corporate entities are self-serving egoic-artificial entities, with no relation to Truth, predatory/parasitic, 2-faced, disingenious...attempting to substitute and play "God" over the "inferior"(also egoic) general population.

The "ego" is both the victim and the perpetrator, both illusions, expressions of unreality, therefore; products within a dream of deceit.

bizarro_world-baseball.jpg

Bizarro World Comic page.jpg

• Like 1

The BBC and Disney have a deal going involving Dr. Who. Apparently, they are building a global franchise and no doubt they see the show as potentially another Marvel-type gig. No doubt they have plans for other shows.

https://www.fiercevideo.com/video/disney-gets-global-rights-bbcs-doctor-who-series

This is a classic case of 'pour encourager les autres.'  Before the film aired, I doubt that Richard's audience had a huge reach beyond what I'll call the 'truther

community. The Daily Mail's circulation is vastly greater and so is the reach of the BBC. They are breaking a butterfly on the wheel but the average person won't see it for what it is - blatant bullying - but they'll be behind what they see as the righteous outing of a troll. Nothing Richard can do will wipe that smear away and like Spivey, he will become a figure of fun to be laughed at and pointed at in the street. Anyone who defends him will be tarred with the same brush.

Look what they've done to David Icke. It's inconceivable to me that a person can be banned from travelling to Europe on the grounds that they don't like what he has to say. It has been decided for us what is offensive and that's what we must now live with. For the time being.

• Like 1

I can't see him apologizing like Alex Jones. Double down, problem is with the morally corrupt legal system, he probably wouldn't be permitted to defend himself. Instead they will create a caricature (which has already begun) and then use emotional arguments about how exposing their lies has hurt their feelings. 

19 hours ago, SimonTV said:

I can't see him apologizing like Alex Jones. Double down, problem is with the morally corrupt legal system, he probably wouldn't be permitted to defend himself. Instead they will create a caricature (which has already begun) and then use emotional arguments about how exposing their lies has hurt their feelings. 

There is a 'sort-of' apology on his website homepage, but apart from removing some Manchester related videos from public view, he has done no 'doubling down'.

In response to recent media coverage, if any person is upset by what they have seen, Richard D. Hall apologises for any upset caused. My actions were motivated by a strong desire to search for the truth about what happened. Explanation of my actions and answers to the BBC's accusations are contained in the video below.

PLEASE NOTE : On this website we have expressed opinions about the veracity of statements made by victims of alleged terrorist attacks. These opinions are expressed always as opinion and not as an actual assertion, accusation or claim. We are exercising the legal right to hold an opinion and express it publicly. We do NOT advocate that viewers of this website make contact with alleged terror attack victims either online or in person.

https://www.richplanet.net/index.php

On 11/5/2022 at 5:35 AM, alexa said:

I don't believe this, another Alex Jones type trial set to start but with Richard D Hall. This makes my blood boil as we all know that Richard is telling the truth :classic_angry:

Will 'Britain's cruellest troll' finally PAY for his lies? Conspiracy theorist who peddled sick stories about Maddie McCann, 9/11 and the murder of MP Jo Cox faces being taken to court over Manchester Arena bombing as horrified families fight back 

Lisa Bridgett was chatting on her mobile while waiting to pick up her daughter from an Ariana Grande concert when a shrapnel-packed bomb exploded. ‘It was a large blast from the left-hand side,’ she recalls. ‘Everything was so quick, but everything was in slow motion. The blast at 10.31pm on May 22, 2017, broke her right ankle, severed the middle finger on her left hand and inflicted lacerations to her legs and face. Who could possibly want to do anything other than offer her support, sympathy and understanding, and help alleviate her suffering? Step forward Richard D. Hall (centre)¬¬, a man whose attempts to make a name — and money — out of Mrs Bridgett’s predicament, and that of others caught up in the bomb, are almost impossible to comprehend. The 55-year-old son of a chicken farmer, Hall does not believe the Manchester bombing took place. He believes it is all a deep-state plot and that many who claimed to have been injured were simply ‘crisis actors’ playing a scripted role. Pictured middle inset are Martin Hibbert and his daughter Eve, survivors of the Manchester Arena bombing. Mr Hall has also spread conspiracy theories about Maddie McCann, 9/11, the murder of Jo Cox and the assassination of Jill Dando.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11392053/Britains-cruellest-troll-pay-lies-Manchester-Arena-bombing.html

Very strange why they are "after" Richard.Why now?Whose toes did he step on?The McCanns?🧐 The "Person"chester🤪 Boomboom?

Coincidence of course that he recently released an excellent short yt video ("Johnny's Cash");an expose of a hypothetical future when cash has been abolished and the consequent incremental erosion of people's rights in a digital currency.

It suffered the fate of many a true word,being swiftly shadow banned and drawing a target over the creator's back.🎯

Clearly turning the spotlight on this planned control of everything is like highlighting the hoaxery of convid and climate chicanery and they will metaphorically get their "stupid constables" to "Spring" an attack....

Edited by Niknik
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Niknik said:
On 11/5/2022 at 5:35 AM, alexa said:

Very strange why they are "after" Richard.Why now?Whose toes did he step on?The McCanns?

It's most probably the McCanns, he did half brilliantly run this story. He's certainly stepped on someones toes high up 👨‍⚖️

Does anyone know what story he was working on just before all this happened to him ?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, alexa said:

It's most probably the McCanns, he did half brilliantly run this story. He's certainly stepped on someones toes high up 👨‍⚖️

Does anyone know what story he was working on just before all this happened to him ?

A few weeks ago there was a note on the Richplanet website which stated that Richard is away doing serious research for a new story and that there would be no new videos for a while because of it.

So Richard was trying to unearth the truth about something or the other.

Then he suddenly got ambushed by the BBC.

I have been wondering since what story Richard was working on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 12/6/2022 at 12:34 AM, alexa said:

I doubt it. His McCann videos have been out for ages and, as far as I know, the McCanns have made no comment about them. I think the BBC are out to discredit Hall for no other reason that he is questioning the Manchester bombing. They did the same to Muad' dib for his 7/7 films and Richard was a champion of that project. They are not addressing any of his points, just the filming of 'terror victims' in an attempt to shock the public conscience. Anything he does from now on will carry that slur.

• Like 2

On 12/7/2022 at 2:15 AM, Truthblast said:

I have been wondering since what story Richard was working on

I will say the elephant in the room is convid video's he did as the whole thing exploded in our faces out of the government sponsored TerrorVision, the first of which is dated 18-04-2020, that in itself is something the BraindeadBanditClique would have a very hard time trying to challenge considering all the provable crap that was spewed in our faces 24/7 and on all channels by themselves, ad hominem is the only thing they have left with which to attack, cheap and childish.

7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I will say the elephant in the room is convid video's he did as the whole thing exploded in our faces out of the government sponsored TerrorVision, the first of which is dated 18-04-2020, that in itself is something the BraindeadBanditClique would have a very hard time trying to challenge considering all the provable crap that was spewed in our faces 24/7 and on all channels by themselves, ad hominem is the only thing they have left with which to attack, cheap and childish.

It could be a BACKDOOR ATTACK on David actually:

- David is VERY well known internationally at this point

- His work RESONATES with a lot of people in a lot of different countries

- Going after David DIRECTLY would LOOK VERY VERY BAD FOR THE UK GOVERNMENT

- So they instead go after MUCH LESS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN Richard Hall

- They use RICHARD to OUTRAGE THE GULLIBLE PUBLIC and PUSH THROUGH NEW MIS-INFORMATION LAWS WHICH MUZZLE INDEPENDENT VOICES

- They avoid an INTERNATIONAL STINK/OUTCRY because RICHARD ISN'T KNOWN THAT WIDELY OUTSIDE THE UK

- But the LAWS PASSED ARE USED TO TRY AND MUZZLE DAVID AS WELL

- So they may be USING MORE LOW PROFILE RICHARD to PASS LAWS which ARE ACTUALLY AIMED AT DAVID

- If they DRAGGED DAVID INTO THE COURTS ALEX-JONES STYLE, the INTERNATIONAL INTERNET OUTCRY WOULD BE A REAL PR PROBLEM

- Richard is MUCH MUCH SAFER FOR THEM TO KANGAROO-COURT because PEOPLE IN MANY COUNTRIES SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHO RICHARD IS

- The CYNICAL PRIME OBJECTIVE IS PROBABLY TO PASS NEW LAWS WHICH CAN BE USED AS A DETERRENT FOR ANYONE

- Even POSTING ONE'S OPINIONS on a forum like this one as a SMALL INTERNET USER could QUALIFY AS A LEGAL OFFENCE IF THE LAWS PASSED ARE BRUTAL ENOUGH

- They NEED people to AUTO-CENSOR and SHUT UP

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Truthblast said:

It could be a BACKDOOR ATTACK on David actually:

- David is VERY well known internationally at this point

- His work RESONATES with a lot of people in a lot of different countries

- Going after David DIRECTLY would LOOK VERY VERY BAD FOR THE UK GOVERNMENT

- So they instead go after MUCH LESS INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN Richard Hall

- They use RICHARD to OUTRAGE THE GULLIBLE PUBLIC and PUSH THROUGH NEW MIS-INFORMATION LAWS WHICH MUZZLE INDEPENDENT VOICES

- They avoid an INTERNATIONAL STINK/OUTCRY because RICHARD ISN'T KNOWN THAT WIDELY OUTSIDE THE UK

- But the LAWS PASSED ARE USED TO TRY AND MUZZLE DAVID AS WELL

- So they may be USING MORE LOW PROFILE RICHARD to PASS LAWS which ARE ACTUALLY AIMED AT DAVID

- If they DRAGGED DAVID INTO THE COURTS ALEX-JONES STYLE, the INTERNATIONAL INTERNET OUTCRY WOULD BE A REAL PR PROBLEM

- Richard is MUCH MUCH SAFER FOR THEM TO KANGAROO-COURT because PEOPLE IN MANY COUNTRIES SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHO RICHARD IS

- The CYNICAL PRIME OBJECTIVE IS PROBABLY TO PASS NEW LAWS WHICH CAN BE USED AS A DETERRENT FOR ANYONE

- Even POSTING ONE'S OPINIONS on a forum like this one as a SMALL INTERNET USER could QUALIFY AS A LEGAL OFFENCE IF THE LAWS PASSED ARE BRUTAL ENOUGH

- They NEED people to AUTO-CENSOR and SHUT UP

I can see what you're saying but these idiots are running on a desperate attempt to keep the audience that once listened to them and fear the loss of that audience, this is what i mean when i say these types have a very paedophile mentality, groomers in other words, by shining a light on those that have tried to uncover the truth by either exposing the lie with evidence or just educated speculation based on facts that don't make sense, will ultimately back fire on them, and will be the place where the platform is grudgingly conceded over to those they have attacked, stand your ground, get smart by educating yourself on the tactics employed and put yourself as though it were you being questioned, what would you bring into play to counter with, truth will out, and will not be silenced, so be the loudest voice, :classic_biggrin: